strange events/deaths/other events 2010

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in my USPW game, Mikey James severed his spine or something in January 2010 (no I didn't sign him yet but I was thinking about ), and was out for 12 months. He finally came off injury and I offered him a contract. He refused to do house shows and I roleplay a little bit when I play TEW so I dropped out of negotations. Well that turned out to be a good decision on my part because he retired a week later. Yeah, Mikey James retired at 24 years old. I guess the spinal injury was pretty serious. ;)

Lesson learned though: Check a worker's physical condition before you offer them a contract. Luckily for me I didn't end up suffering any consequences. :)

Sucks though cause I could really use a solid tag team.

So in my USPW game, Mikey James severed his spine or something in January 2010 (no I didn't sign him yet but I was thinking about ), and was out for 12 months. He finally came off injury and I offered him a contract. He refused to do house shows and I roleplay a little bit when I play TEW so I dropped out of negotations. Well that turned out to be a good decision on my part because he retired a week later. Yeah, Mikey James retired at 24 years old. I guess the spinal injury was pretty serious. ;)

Lesson learned though: Check a worker's physical condition before you offer them a contract. Luckily for me I didn't end up suffering any consequences. :)

Sucks though cause I could really use a solid tag team.

Yup, semi-severed spinal column is an auto-retirement inducing injury if it hits someone. They aren't common, but I usually see one every few years in game.

I believe you CAN save someone's career with a successful surgery, but it's an incredibly risky surgery and I'm sure even if it's successful they'll never be quite the same again, and probably one solid body injury away from retiring anyways. Also, they'd probably have to be in decent condition pre-injury for a successful surgery to save their careers.

Still, they're nasty. I don't look forward to the day I have to deal with one.

Yup, semi-severed spinal column is an auto-retirement inducing injury if it hits someone. They aren't common, but I usually see one every few years in game.

I believe you CAN save someone's career with a successful surgery, but it's an incredibly risky surgery and I'm sure even if it's successful they'll never be quite the same again, and probably one solid body injury away from retiring anyways. Also, they'd probably have to be in decent condition pre-injury for a successful surgery to save their careers.

Still, they're nasty. I don't look forward to the day I have to deal with one.

of all ppl i managed to save Jay Chord, and he is still a little jerk :)

What's with Christopher Daniels? ..

As TNA, I gave him a reign, and first reign, as TNA's Television Champion, and he had a record of 28 wins, and maybe 4 or 5 losses, and 3 of them pre-show, and yet he is unhappy and refuses to negotiate with me?

It's also kind of odd, that I already had it planned on who was becoming the 2nd Television Champion, but along the way, in BSE, he teams with Robert Roode, and holds the Tag straps there currently, and I just had him lose the Television Championship to Robert Roode.. Heh, right..Just a coincidence, I'm sure..

What's with Christopher Daniels? ..

As TNA, I gave him a reign, and first reign, as TNA's Television Champion, and he had a record of 28 wins, and maybe 4 or 5 losses, and 3 of them pre-show, and yet he is unhappy and refuses to negotiate with me?

It's also kind of odd, that I already had it planned on who was becoming the 2nd Television Champion, but along the way, in BSE, he teams with Robert Roode, and holds the Tag straps there currently, and I just had him lose the Television Championship to Robert Roode.. Heh, right..Just a coincidence, I'm sure..

He must have some reason, what are the reasons he is mad on his morale page.

He is happy on his " Talk To Worker " Screen, up until I made the match where he lost the title to Roode, it says he is angry at the booking of the match.

Give him a bonus. That usually solves morale issues, although I'm not sure if that will make him negotiate with you.

Archived