What's going on in your game?

Got a RW WCW game going (start date is 1st April 2002, don't remember who made the mod but it's great)

According to the bio's, Lesnar won the World Title from Goldberg at Starcade 2001. The way I'm playing it, Goldberg went away after the loss. In that time, Lesnar dominated WCW. During this time, Ric Flair is also missing from TV.

So, April 1st 2002, Nitro. Lesnar opens the show, cutting a promo about his domination and how he ran Bill Goldberg out of WCW. Lesnar says that as long as he's around, the World Title will remain with him and that nobody can beat him. With this, Ric Flair makes his return to a huge ovation, and tells Lesnar that to be the best you have to beat the best, and that as far as he knows, Lesnar hasn't beat him. After some back and forth, a match for the Main Event is agreed: Ric Flair vs Brock Lesnar for the WCW World Heavyweight Title.

What I haven't mentioned yet is that Bischoff & Lesnar are alligned in order to have complete control over the destiny of the WCW World Heavyweight Title.

So yeah, Main Event, Flair vs Lesnar. Flair pulls out all the stops and almost makes Brock tap with a Figure Four Leglock but Bischoff pulls the ref out of the ring. Flair lets Brock go to shout at Bischoff, turns around, and walks into an F5.

After the match, Bischoff instructs Lesnar to end Flair but before he can, Goldberg returns!! Lesnar lets Flair go and escapes.

This sets up my 2 main storylines:

Goldberg / Lesnar

Flair / Bischoff

Goldberg / Lesnar also includes DDP who won a 6 Way to become No.1 contender before the Flair / Lesnar match. I'm thinking of having DDP win the title in a 3 Way at Spring Stamped. Lesnar will blame Goldberg for the loss to further their feud and I'll have DDP move on to face somebody like Sean O'Haire or Kanyon to try and help build a new heel. Hopefully by this point, DDP will be massively over and that overness can be passed onto either O'Haire or Kanyon.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just came off of our big 'final ppv before flagship event'

this event is similar to Elimination Chamber, but instead of the matches being won via elimination, it's a scramble-chamber: set up in a steel chamber but the winner is the one who scores the most pinfalls or submissions by the time limit.

Following the drug related death of Jeff Hardy a week before he was to defend his Universe Championship in a Scramble-Chamber match, the championship was vacated. The other 5 wrestlers involved: Bobby Lashley, Charles Elliot III Esquire, Jack Swagger, Javier Valentino(Alberto Del Rio in my promotion) and Christian were both saddened by the loss of Jeff Hardy, but also worried about the state of the Universe Championship match.

The head boss stated there would still be a scramble match, but the sixth participant would be determined in a big battle royal between both brands. Brent Albright ended up being that winner of the battle royal.

So at the ppv, Lashley, Elliot, Swagger, Albright, Christian and Valentino had 30 minutes in the chamber; and Bobby Lashley came out on top by the end.

in the second match, the Motor City Machine Guns would be defending against Pacific Poison(Samoa Joe and Steve Corino) in a tag team championship match. The Motor City Machine Guns surprisingly managed a huge upset over Pacific Poison on a regular TV episode by winning the tag team gold, so Pacific Poison got their rematch but in a losing effort due to Chris Sabin cheating his way to victory!

Melissa Flash(Cheerleader Melissa) has been the reigning queen of the Vixen's division for the past few months, defeated every woman she's come across. She became possessed with the gold, turning on her friends and fans. She would be defending her championship against Nikki Roxx, Natalya, Amazing Kong, MsChif and Sara Del Ray. Melissa Flash lost that title to Nikki Roxx without even being pinned. Something tells me she's not going to go peacefully into the night!

In a battle royal to determine the #1 contender for a top-tier championship of their choice at our flagship's "grandest stage" Rob Van Dam won.

Teddy Hart turned face when his Hart-Dynasty allies Harry Smith and Tyson Kidd attacked him a few weeks ago. Teddy would get a small amount of revenge against Harry Smith despite distractions from Tyson Kidd by defeating Harry Smith.

Edge and Brock Lesnar have been in an intense feud the last few months: MMA vs. Pro-Wrestling representation. In an angle in which Edge tried to call out Lesnar, it was Brock seen on the titan tron calling Edge to the parking lot. On the way to the parking lot, Edge was attacked by Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock and Brock Lesnar. The fight spilled into the parking lot, where a waiting car sped towards Edge, who jumped out of the way. This feud has become beyond personal.

Speaking of personal feuds, Seth Rollins and Joshua Caleb(created wrestler) have been feuding for a few months, and this was to be the final chapter of their feud in a last man standing match. It was the show-stealer of the night, getting an A rating and Josh defeated Rollins.

The main event of the evening was the second Scramble-Chamber of the night for the world championship.

Kenzo would be going in as the reigning champion, defending against rival AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Shelton Benjamin, Colt Cabana and Kenneth Doane.

Earning a B+ rating, it was a good match to send the fans home with, but it ended on a rather sour note: Colt Cabana, who has been one of the biggest heels in the company as of late, turning his back on his old-fun loving comedy ways, wins the World Championship in a surprise upset! Colt Cabana is also the reigning International Champion; and since then has decided to re-name that championship to the Cabana Championship, what the heck is Colt Cabana gonna do with the World Championship going into our company's flagship event?!

anything can indeed happen in United Wrestling Revolution!

Got a RW WCW game going (start date is 1st April 2002, don't remember who made the mod but it's great)

According to the bio's, Lesnar won the World Title from Goldberg at Starcade 2001. The way I'm playing it, Goldberg went away after the loss. In that time, Lesnar dominated WCW. During this time, Ric Flair is also missing from TV.

So, April 1st 2002, Nitro. Lesnar opens the show, cutting a promo about his domination and how he ran Bill Goldberg out of WCW. Lesnar says that as long as he's around, the World Title will remain with him and that nobody can beat him. With this, Ric Flair makes his return to a huge ovation, and tells Lesnar that to be the best you have to beat the best, and that as far as he knows, Lesnar hasn't beat him. After some back and forth, a match for the Main Event is agreed: Ric Flair vs Brock Lesnar for the WCW World Heavyweight Title.

What I haven't mentioned yet is that Bischoff & Lesnar are alligned in order to have complete control over the destiny of the WCW World Heavyweight Title.

So yeah, Main Event, Flair vs Lesnar. Flair pulls out all the stops and almost makes Brock tap with a Figure Four Leglock but Bischoff pulls the ref out of the ring. Flair lets Brock go to shout at Bischoff, turns around, and walks into an F5.

After the match, Bischoff instructs Lesnar to end Flair but before he can, Goldberg returns!! Lesnar lets Flair go and escapes.

Goldberg / Lesnar

Flair / Bischoff

Goldberg / Lesnar also includes DDP who won a 6 Way to become No.1 contender before the Flair / Lesnar match. I'm thinking of having DDP win the title in a 3 Way at Spring Stamped. Lesnar will blame Goldberg for the loss to further their feud and I'll have DDP move on to face somebody like Sean O'Haire or Kanyon to try and help build a new heel. Hopefully by this point, DDP will be massively over and that overness can be passed onto either O'Haire or Kanyon.

I would love for you to keep us posted on your game. I love WCW games around this time. Sounds like a fun game to play.

I would love for you to keep us posted on your game. I love WCW games around this time. Sounds like a fun game to play.

Same for me.

Despite I didnt like WCW, I like to see what people do with WCW in 2002, bringing young talents to "save" the company.

Anyway, my 6th Year (2000) with NWA.

Major storylines and PPV matches :

In the beginning of the year, the Nest exploded.

Stevie Richards didnt want to be Raven's lackey anymore and The Eliminators felt underused.

Only Raven and Christopher Daniels remained together.

The stable wars became between the nWo and Team Taz, especially with the Kurt Angle vs Taz feud.

In the X Division, the feud between former partners RVD and Jerry Lynn continued.

February 2000 PPV : Sacrifice (Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City)

Ultimate X for the X Division title : Rob Van Dam def. Jerry Lynn and Rey Misterio Jr ©

Christopher Daniels def. Stevie Richards (Stevie challenged Daniels for the match)

Trios titles : nWo (DDP & The Hardys) © def. Team Taz (Ultimo Dragon, Hector Garza & Guido Maritato)

Submission Match : Taz def. Kurt Angle (their 2nd match one on one, Angle won the first at the 1999 Anniversary Show in October)

Main Event, World title : Rhino © def. Raven (I started once again their feud, only for this match after Rhino defeated former champion Daniels on TV).

April 2000 PPV : Lockdown V (Civic Center, Pensacola, Florida)

Six Sides of Steel for the X Division title : Rob Van Dam © def. Jerry Lynn to end their feud

Six Sides of Steel for the Tag Team titles : The Eliminators def. Raven & Daniels ©

Main Event, Lethal Lockdown : nWo (Rhino, DDP, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy) def. Team Taz (Taz, Doug Williams, Ultimo Dragon, Hector Garza, Guido Maritato)

Then, the major moment has been the debut of Sting.

The nWo tried to hire him, but he refuse and became the stronger opponent and the challenger to the World title.

June 2000 PPV : California Sun (Convention Center, Anaheim, California)

Trios titles : nWo (DDP & The Hardys) © def. Team Taz (Taz, Doug Williams & Hector Garza)

Kurt Angle def. Ultimo Dragon (member of Team Taz)

X Division title : AJ Styles def. Rob Van Dam © (AJ's debut was in the "Xscape match" at Lockdown were he won the X Division title, he's undefeated at the time, but their is no plan to keep a streak)

No-Disqualification Match for the Tag Team titles : The Eliminators © def. Raven & Daniels (then, their team split, but not in a hard way)

Main Event, World title : Sting def. Rhino © (despite the inteference of many nWo members).

A short time after that PPV, DDP left NWA and went back to WCW, followed by Matt Hardy.

After Rhino lost the World title, I decided to end the stable wars.

The nWo is gone.

To do the same with Team Taz, I made Doug Williams "revolting" against his mentor.

August 2000 PPV : Reborn (USF Sun Dome, Tampa, Florida)

Tag Team Championship : The Eliminators © def. Kid Kash & Sabu (new tag team, they won a title shot on TV for this match, starting a feud to the Anniversary Show)

Kurt Angle def. Psicosis (Angle over-patriotic against lucha libre masks, starting a feud to a hair vs mask at the Anniversary Show)

Doug Williams def. Taz

X Division Championship : AJ Styles © def. Jerry Lynn

Trios title tournament final : "The Originals" Christopher Daniels, Adam Copeland & Christian Cage def. Hector Garza, Jeff Hardy & Simon Diamond

Main Event, World title, 3-Way : Sting © def. Rhino and Raven

Then, my biggest event of the year.

October 2000 PPV : NWA 52nd Anniversary Show (Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey)

Jeff Hardy def. Elix Skipper for a X-Division title shot (match made about their high flying and risk taker style)

Christian York & Joey Matthews def. James Storm & Chris Harris (just a match for the young tag teams)

Trios title : The Originals (Christopher Daniels, Adam Copeland, Christian Cage) def. Ultimo Dragon, Guido Maritato, Evan Karagias (to be honest, I didnt know what match to do for the Trios title because of all the other storylines)

Mr Aguila def. Hector Garza (I didnt know what to do with them, so I made a "lucha libre" match, they have great chemestry together, so I knew this was going to be a good match, even without a feud)

Tag Team titles, Falls Count Anywhere : Sabu & Kid Kash def. The Eliminators ©

Kurt Angle def. Rey Misterio Jr (Psicosis left NWA, so I started back the feud with Rey Misterio Jr, but it was to soon to have the "Lucha de Apuestas" on this PPV)

Submission Match : Doug Williams def. Taz (new huge victory for Williams against his former mentor)

Stevie Richards def. Raven (the feud finally became actual between them)

X Division title : AJ Styles © def. Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn (didnt start back the feud between RVD and Lynn, just to have the greatest X Division match possible and continue to push AJ)

Main Event, World title : Sting © def. Rhino (the match was planned before the end of the nWo, but I decided to keep it after the success of the first one when Sting won the belt)

For the last show of the year, I just kept the feud going, and end for almost all of them.

December 2000 PPV : Final Battle (Reynorlds Coliseum, Raleigh, North Carolina)

Christian York & Joey Matthews def. The Eliminators and AMW for the vacated Tag Team titles (was going to have rematches from the Anniversary show, but Sabu signed with WWF and left NWA 2 days before the PPV)

Trios title, Ladder Match : The Originals (Christopher Daniels, Adam Copeland, Christian Cage) def. Ultimo Dragon, Guido Maritato, Evan Karagias (the first one was better than I expected, so I made a rematch)

Mask vs Hair : Rey Misterio Jr def. Kurt Angle (finally happened)

Clockwork Orange House of Fun : Stevie Richards def. Raven

2 out of 3 Falls, "British Rules" : Doug Williams def. Taz

Those 2 feuds and those matches has been made to push Richards and Williams and to make them main eventers for 2001.

X Division title : AJ Styles © def Jeff Hardy

Main Event, King of the Mountain for the World title : Jerry Lynn def. Sting ©, Rhino, Rob Van Dam and Mr Aguila (all qualified for this match on TV).

For the 6th time, the King of the Mountain crowned a new World Champion.

Jerry Lynn became the second Triple Crown Champion after Christopher Daniels.

On the Anniversary Show, Daniels became the only Grand Slam Champion.

For 2001, no real plan.

I have to find new storyline for all the titles.

For the World Heavyweight, it might start between Jerry Lynn and former champion Sting.

This will not be Lynn vs RVD (or maybe later, for the Anniversary Show).

Before RVD, I'd like to push to the main event Doug Williams and Stevie Richards (or at least one of them).

In the "rest of the world" ...

WWF :

Jeff Jarrett quickly lost the World title to Steve Austin, then Billy Gunn, then again Steve Austin.

The Tag Team champions has been the William Regal & Steve Corino, Jeff Jarrett & Hakushi and Shawn Michaels & Al Snow.

The Intercontinental champions has been Lance Storm, Ken Shamrock, Steve Corino and Sabu.

The European champions has been Road Dogg, Lance Storm, again Road Dogg and 1-2-3 Kid

Bull Nakano 2 years reign for the Women's title ended at WrestleMania against Jacqueline Moore, but she won back the title 2 monthes later. In November, Chyna won the belt.

WCW :

Hulk Hogan has been World Champion all year long (he is since August 98 and the head booker since 99)

The Tag Team champions has been Roddy Piper & Randy Savage, Harlem Heat and Chris Jericho & The Giant

The US champions has been Chris Benoit, Jean-Paul Levesque, Johnny Swinger and Shane Douglas.

The TV champions has been The Giant, Buff Bagwell, Chris Jericho and again The Giant (this is really common for WCW to have the tag team champions facing each other for another belt)

The Cruiserweight champions has been Tony Mamaluke, Matt Hardy, Jushin Liger, Dean Malenko (1 day long) and againt Jushin Liger

ECW :

They lost their PPV deals and almost bankrupted.

The World champions has been Sabu, The Sandman and Taz.

The Tag Team champions has been The Eliminators, Taz & Mikey Whipwreck, Justin Credible & Axl Rotten and Raven & Stevie Richards

The TV champion has been Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer, Stevie Richards and again Tommy Dreamer.

juggaloninjalee, Nest...

Was actually thinking about a diary for this game. But, at the very least, I can post updates here. Not sure I'd have a lot of time for a diary but I'll write-up a couple of shows and see how / where it goes.

I have some other feuds going on outside of the 2 I mentioned earlier:

Sting / O'Haire - Both men competed in the 6-Way and O'Haire blamed Sting for him not winning (at one point, O'Haire looked to have the match won but Sting broke the pinfall) On my 2nd Nitro, I had O'Haire attack Sting with a Powerbomb from the stage. Sting will take a week off to "sell" but this sets up their match at the PPV.

Eddie / Chavo - Eddie won the US Title on my 1st show, beating Hugh Morrus. Post-match, Chavo came out to celebrate with his uncle. On the 2nd show, Eddie took on Konnan. Once again, Chavo came out to celebrate with Eddie, only this time, he turns on him and beats him down with the help of Konnan. Chavo's beef is that Eddie had only just returned to WCW and didn't deserve a US Title shot. I've got Juventud Guererra comming back to WCW who will join up with Chavo & Konnan while Eddie will have Mysterio & Kidman onside.

RVD / Jarrett - Jarrett is pissed that RVD was included in a 6 Way for No.1 contendership and doesn't think Van Dam can "cut it" in WCW. On the 2nd show, RVD challenges Lesnar to a non-title match to prove to Jarrett he's good enough. RVD almost beats Lesnar but Jarrett comes out as RVD is setting up for the Frog Splash. RVD sees Jarrett and launches himself to the outside, taking out Jarrett. Unfortunately, Brock has recovered so when RVD returns to the ring, Brock hits an F5 and gets the win.

PGHW July 1997 (Began January 1997)

6 months into this fun little game and I've had one very successful 3 month tour that ran from March until May and I am about to begin another that will run through July and August. At the moment I'm at high cult, averaging B's on my touring shows and B+ in my PPV's and I think I have about another 6 months to go until I hit national. I cheated a bit and gave PGHW a non aggression pact with BHOTWG in the pre-game editor so that they would not steal all my talent. The Japanese heavyweight scene is threadbare at this point in time so I'd like to give myself a bit of a chance. Once I hit national, the pact will be terminated.

PGHW's hiring rules (both mine and Jimbo's) include: no workers below middleweight size, no workers with less than 53 in basics or safety, no psychopaths, spot moneys, japanese juniors, cruiserweights, luchadors or entertainers. At the moment there are no plans to include a women's division but that they change in the future.

PGHW Glory Crown: Mito Miwa. After almost a year of coming up short against the veteran, Miwa defeated long time friend and rival Hito Ichihara at PGHW Night of PRIDE in May. A worthy champion, Miwa had fought his way towards a number of title shots with impressive victories over veterans such as Koryusai Kitoaji and Yodo Nakane,and of course becoming the first ever winner of the PGHW Elite Series in April. Potential challengers to the Glory Crown include Danger Kumasaka, who has only lost once in singles competition in PGHW (to Miwa in the Elite Series final). There is also the up and coming threat of Miwa's arch rival and master technician Yoshimi Mushashibo who has worked his way up to the upper echelons of the PGHW card with breathtaking performances and some impressive victories.

PGHW Glory Tag Crown: Eisaku Hoshino & Eisaku Kunomasu. Fan favourites Hoshino & Kunomasu defeated inaugural tag champs Lee Wright & Raymond Diaz at PGHW Night of GLORY in March after chasing them for the better part of 6 months. Wright and Diaz lost a rematch at PGHW Night of PRIDE but there are plenty of future challengers to the belts such as experienced gaijin tag team Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett and the arrogant Japanese duo of Kazuo Mitsushi & Mamoru Nagahama.

PGHW Historical Japan: Shuji Inuaki. Rising star Inuaki won the Historial Japan title from two year champion Nobuatsu Tatsuko at PGHW Night of PRIDE in a brutally stiff, but excellent match. Tatsuko had previously won the title from Mito Miwa (who created the title) at an independent show in 1995 and had been defending it on the indie circuit before PGHW came calling in 1996. It is thought that Tatsuko will now be pushed further up the top of the card. As for Inuaki, there are plenty of challengers in PGHW as it continues to grow.

PGHW Elite Series. 1997 Winner: Mito Miwa. Miwa defeated the previously undefeated in PGHW Danger Kumasaka in the final of the PGHW Elite Series at PGHW Night of FORTITUDE in April in a match that is thought to be a match of the year contest. In an exciting and at times brutal back and forth contest, Miwa debuted a new finisher, the Pride Bomber after his standard finisher the Miwa Lariat was unable to put the veteran Kumasaka away. As well as the prestige of winning PGHW's first ever Elite Series tournament, Miwa won a Glory Crown title shot at Night of PRIDE, which he went on to win successfully in May.

Goldberg / Lesnar

Flair / Bischoff

I wish you knew what mod this was, the only 2002 mod I've found is Genadi's April 2002, but WCW is defunct in it.

I wish you knew what mod this was, the only 2002 mod I've found is Genadi's April 2002, but WCW is defunct in it.

It is a Genadi one, just an alternate history one he did based off his original 2002 mod.

Links aren't working at the minute but the thread can be found here : http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126893

However he said he said if you wan't anything re-uploaded ask in the Mission Statement thread, so go ask!! :D

It is a Genadi one, just an alternate history one he did based off his original 2002 mod.

Links aren't working at the minute but the thread can be found here : http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126893

However he said he said if you wan't anything re-uploaded ask in the Mission Statement thread, so go ask!! :D

Thank you! I'll go ask now haha

<p>been playing a real world mod as tna it started in decemeber and I'm now two weeks out from lockdown, I got us up to international and a new show is on NBC monday night at 10pm-12am called Revolution... Anyway on with the storylines... once I hit national i hired Lesnar and Jericho, Roode destroyed Storm at Genesis, so when Jericho debuted being the heel he is he called out Storm, Sting answered the challenge instead which led to Jericho sneaking out a win at Against All Odds. Lesnar has been attacking Roode since his debute winning a ten man caged mayhem match (10 man elimination in a cage) at Victory Road to get a shot at Roode in the main at Lockdown, which Storm has also entered himself in for revenge against Roode. The Lethal Lockdown will be Angle, Aries, Morrison, and Jericho vs Anderson, RVD, Hardy, and Styles.</p><p> </p><p>

Aries jumped from lower mid to main eventer on the back of just dominating the xdivision finally being stopped by a debuting Davey Richards at Victory Road, so I could elevate him to main event feuds(the next night on Revolution he called out and attacked Sting)</p><p> </p><p>

Dinero had a good run with the tv title also getting him to the main dropping it to Bully Ray, who I had plans of having a long run with until he attacked jay lethal backstage and got pissed when I took him aside and told him he needed to straighten up so he lost it to Matt Morgan. </p><p> </p><p>

Finally Abyss cost Morgan and Crimson the tag titles, loosing them to Joe and Steiner(who have been the top of a rebuilt and better then ever tag division) after that Abyss started attacking crimson at every turn leading up to a 10,000 tack match at Victory Road which Abyss won putting Crimson through a plate glass window covered in tacks.</p><p> </p><p>

Following that Abyss teamed up with Raven and the debuting tag team of Kevin Steen and Jimmy Jacobs to form The Antithesis, their first assult being on Colt Cabana after Jacobs and Steen beat him and Eric Young in a tag match. With Abyss choking him with a wire hanger while Steen and Jacobs played interference to keep security at bay.</p><p> </p><p>

if your interested in my tag division let me know I'm happy with the teams I brought in and created</p>

I am still playing the WWF TGA game that I had going last year (took a break from it for a few months). Now I am headed into Wrestlemania IV. Dibiase held the Championship from Survivor Series until Royal Rumble, defending the belt against Hogan & Savage on different occasions, but always getting himself intentionally disqualified or counted out to ensure that he remained WWF Champion. On the final time that he pulled this stunt, Commissioner Jack Tunney came out to the ring and announced that since Dibiase had been unable to successfully defend the Championship within a 2 month period of time, he would be stripped of the belt. This has set up a scenario where the title has been vacant for a month now, and it is heading into Wrestlemania, and a Title Tournament, must like how things were in real life.

I have filled out a bracket to keep track of the tournament and everything. There are currently 57 active competitors (males) on my roster, and it is a 54 person tournament. I am planning on having it start at my Sunday Night Show this week, with the tournament ongoing until Wrestlemania (which is a little over a month away in game time). Then the last few rounds of the tournament will be a part of WM 4. I am unsure about how much of the tournament to include into WM 4 though. I'm torn between 2 rounds (which would just be the final 4 of the tournament (3 matches total counting the finals) or up to 4 rounds of the tournament. I've got several of the top dogs competing in what would be the elite 8 of the tournament, but backing it up to the round before that I am worried will water down Wrestlemania a great deal. What are your guys' thoughts?

There are going to be some twists and turns in the tournament, with a huge heel turn by someone, but in the end I plan on sticking to real life too and it will be a Savage Vs Dibiase Finals, with Macho Man winning the belt. Hogan & Andre are set to meet in the tournament as well, knocking each other out with a Double Countout (much like real life), but the advantage of having only the last 2 or 3 rounds of the tournament is that I would be able to have Hogan Vs Andre (after the tournament match) at WM again, this time with the vendetta of costing each other the tournament match. Hope that makes sense lol. I've also toyed with the idea of banning Flair from the tournament for storyline purposes, and setting up a Flair Vs. Hogan Epic encounter outside the tournament bracket for WM 4.

So question to you guys, which would be a better route to go? 2 Hogan Vs Andre matches in a period of a month (making that 5 overall in the last year of game time, but the ratings keep holding very good for them) or the first ever Hogan Vs Flair match at WM 4 WITHOUT the title on the line? That's kind of my concern about that, I feel like Hogan/Flair almost has to be for the belt. What do you guys think? Keeping in mind this is 1988 we are talking about. Thanks!

I'd be more tempted to save Hogan v Flair for next year since i'd want to build to it being a mssive deal for a few months. Meaning go the final 3 rounds at Mania and build to one final Hogan vs Andre match for Summerslam and build for Flair vs Hogan from after that. You could also go the Flair saying he was banned from the Tournament for being 'The Real World Champion' - Just my thoughts.

I'm playing as WCW in Genadi's history rewritten mod and having a blast. I have so many fun storylines going on and one just broke my heart.

In my mind, a feud like this would be amazing and so far the match results have been top notch. It's a three way feud over the tag titles. I have the Hardyz, Steiners, and Los Guerreros. I just got done booking Fall Brawl and that's where the heart break comes in. I had all three teams in a TLC match, and in the match Eddie breaks his neck. :( He's out for 14+ months. Throws a wrench into my entire storyline and I lose one of my best workers and one of my favorites.

I'm not really sure where I'm going from here because the Guerreros were supposed to end up with the titles. I thought about having Chavo scouting potential partners while I see if he has chemistry with anyone else. He's a heel and the rest of my Mexican roster are faces for the post part, but I just sent a negotiation request to Psicosis, so maybe him. Not sure yet.

I've had Jericho(World Champ) feuding with Kurt Angle since April. Jericho keeps finding ways to win(Lance Storm interfering, Los Guerreros interfering, paying the ref to count fast, etc) and I have them advanced booked to face each other at Starrcade and Angle is gonna win. I had an incident where I fired Lex Luger(he's useless this point in his career anyways) and Sting got angry with me. So trying to appease Sting, I had him beat Jericho for the belt. Didn't help, but Sting lost the belt right back to Jericho at Fall Brawl where Angle won a Number One Contender's match for his last chance at Jericho's title.

In a kind of weird feud, I have Raven and Flair feuding over the US title. I've always been a Raven die hard and who doesn't love Flair? Promo wise, these guys are tearing the house down. Raven is one of the most over people in the world now thanks to this feud, so I say it's successful :p

Playing TCW, I'm only in February 2010, but I've just started a storyline that I really like where Sammy Bach is submitting people using his Bach On Your Back (Body Scissored Sleeper Hold) with a chloroformed elbow pad. Benny Benson was the first victim and knows something's up but hasn't been able to figure it out yet. I'm not sure exactly how I plan to resolve the storyline but I really like the idea so far.

In a kind of weird feud, I have Raven and Flair feuding over the US title. I've always been a Raven die hard and who doesn't love Flair? Promo wise, these guys are tearing the house down. Raven is one of the most over people in the world now thanks to this feud, so I say it's successful :p

If you've read any of my 4corners diary then you know that I admire you my friend

I did some editing to the origional C-Verse data, to create a scenerio where James Arnold, the TV Executive who owns the small, but nationwide TV Network the Dog Pound, has become the financial backer of CZCW. Using his 'Money' he manged to bring in stars like Bart & Brett Biggs, Harry Allen & Ford Gumble, Jack Grittith, Andre Jones, Setu Shakur*, and Sammy Bach.

Arnold would appear on Revolution 2010, to announce he was the proud new owner of CZCW, and he is making the little promotion 'big time'. He said he was going to do this, by introducing an influx of bigger, better stars. He introduced first, Bart & Brett Biggs, who would then go on to win an impromptu match against the current tag team champions. In the main event, Chris Aero** extended his winning streak to 12 in CZCW monthly shows, as he defeated reigning champion Fox Mask, and James Prudence in a triple threat match.

Following the match, Fox Mask and Aero shook hands, a sign of respect, as the Biggs brothers also came to the ring to celebrate with their friend***. However, following the match, James Arnold once again appeared, and claimed that if you want a big time promotion, big time stars need to be running the show. With this, he introduced Ford Gumble and Harry Allen, Setu Shakur and Sammy Bach! With this, the four 'bigtime' wrestlers, began to enter the ring, and attacked the four men in the ring!

I want the feud to continue up until my May flagship pay-per-view, CZCW: Night Of Champions, where it will culminate with three matches: Bart & Brett Biggs Vs Ford Gumble & Harry Allen in a final out of a best of three series, Fox Mask Vs Setu Shakur for the CZCW Xtreme Championship, and finally, Chris Aero, Sammy Bach and James Prudence in a triple threat match for the CZCW World Championship. The back story is obvious for Aero & Bach, but as Prudence is also a former TCW star, I decided to involve him as well, as he fills a more tweener role, not sure on what side to take.

On the night, the two options currently running through my head, is Prudence winning the title, and claiming that he is the biggest star in the company, and become the leader of 'Big Time', with Bach eventually turning face and defeating him. Alternatively, I could say that Prudence said TCW misused him, and CZCW took him in when nobody else would, and turn babyface and feud with Bach over the title, until a bitter Donnie J turns on him.

What do you guys think?

*Setu Shakur is a user created character, who I designed as a former SWF Star from the early 00's, who was runner up in the 2001 Rumble in the Jungle, and was set to be the next mega star, with his unique look, complete with dreaklocks and full body tattoos. However, the night he was booked to win the SWF NA title, he was arrested for possession, and blacklisted from the SWF. The Origional African Assassin was released in November 2008, and debuted in CZCW in January 2010, at Revolution.

**Chris Aero is another user created character, kind of a mesh between CM Punk and Shawn Michaels. He was the winner of 2008's season of The Ultimate Wrestler, and in 2009, he showed up in CZCW. He's yet to suffer a loss, and is set to face Fox Mask & James Prudence in a triple threat match for the title at Revolution.

***The Biggs brothers were coaches on The Ultimate Wrestler for the first season.

Playing as WWF in a mod that starts in Jan 2001. I just had my first PPV, the Royal Rumble. Triple H beat Kurt Angle for the World title, Austin won the Royal Rumble, and The Rock defeated Chris Jericho in an instant classic. In the build up to Wrestlemania, Angle is going to get his rematch against HHH at No Way Out and win the belt back. Austin is going to feud with a turned Rock. I also have Eddie Guerrero turning on the Radicals and going after Chris Benoit's IC title.

For the long term future, however, when I can finally buy out WCW, I'm only going to take the wrestlers I want and release the rest into the world. I'm trying to help out ECW start alive and made them my child company. The only wrestler I've taken from them is Rob Van Dam.

I'm also thinking of getting rid of Smackdown, as I'm really questioning the need for two shows a week with no brand split. Would this be a good idea?

I got inspired a few months ago to do a Dynasty. I took out Deep Impact Wrestling for a spin and i was doing well for a while. Then i lost about 90 percent of my talent to other feds in the area. I couldn't get The Comedian to give up his belt and everything spiraled out from there. It got ugly.

Now DIW is a shell of itself. I do love the promotion but it really got hit hard and with no one out there to fill in for my loses, i was doomed. If i do play them again, i'm gonna go as owner. The Comedian hits you with so much stuff and being at war with everyone is just a huge anchor to wear.

Still, it was fun to do and i'm glad i did it.

Deep Impact Wrestling.

May you rest in peace.

plying as FCW June 2011

hit regional and now have a tv show in Puerto Rico and Tri state, i always put in extra t.v networks to try and increase the competition and give them a chance of growing

the world in this game has gone completely different to my usual games, onlyh Singh and Mainstream Hernandez where signed up by bigger companies and WLW went out of business, and cheated a bit by snapping up the wrestlers i would have stole from the company

i also play my games a bit different i do destiny rolls on the random number generator where a company (including mine) can have any number of things happen to them sadly WLW was the victim with the month of Febuary and a huge cash loss which they never recovered from, my next destiny roll is set to happen six months after the Feb date

sadly my roster is totally different from when i first started

Main Event

Puerto Rican Power - owner - FCW Champ

Handsome Stranger

Tribal Warrior - if he ever wins the big belt i will call him Ultimate Warrior

Madman Boone

Billy Russell

Kurt Laramee - cheated to get him, when his contract was up, i just set it to expire

Fumihara Ota - Jobber main eventer-

Upper Midcard

Mito Miwa - new areas in USA, but was loyal to PGHW changed that

Tank Bradley - love his new render

Bradford Peverell

Soul Taker -was too big for MPWF and new areas in USA and Canada

Leper Messiah

Hells Bouncer

Koki Ishibashi - WLW pick

Midcard

DC Rayne

Eddie Howard

El Hijo Del Zonk

Huey Cannonball

Jefferson Stardust

Blood Raven

Magnum Kobe

Emerald Angel

Jesus Chavez

Matt Hocking

Hector Galindo

Lower Midcard

Amo Del Gato

Antithesis

Arthur Dexter Bradley

The Tic

Tigre Salvaje Jr

Carlos Gonzalez

Openers

Koji Kojima

Yosuke Narita

Jefferey McPeterson -bought MOSC

Harley Neill

E.T

Daniel Black Francais

Vikki Victoria

Champs

FCW Champ - PRP

Peoples Champion - Miwa

FCW Tag - Leper Messiah and Hells Bouncer

MOSC Champ - Jefferey McPeterson

Tag Teams

ADBDBF - Arthur Dexter Bradley and Daniel Black Francis - Jobbers

From Hell - Leper Messiah and Hells Bouncer

Demons from the East - Emerald Angel and Koki Ishibashi

Fist of the Gods- Bradford Peverell and Matt Hocking

Team Awesome - Huey and Jefferson

Natural Storm

The Tic and The Transvestite - The Tic and Vicki

The Hardcore Wrecking Crew - Tank and Boone

The Avenger - Wilson and Kojima

Storylines

Laramee is the main focus against PRP, PRP is pretty much fed everyone, except Laramee who has formed a loose alliance with Russell

Laramee has pretty much secured himself as the dominant heel and is biding his time at facing PRP

At Freedom's Fury, Laramee for the first time in his three months at FCW will face PRP, but in a 6 way including Soul Taker, Miwa, Warrior and Russell

i plan on Laramee not entering the match making it a 5 way, and having him enter at the last minute and defeating PRP

been fun so far hopefully the long term game i have been looking for since my six year game with USPW

i also play my games a bit different i do destiny rolls on the random number generator where a company (including mine) can have any number of things happen to them sadly WLW was the victim with the month of Febuary and a huge cash loss which they never recovered from, my next destiny roll is set to happen six months after the Feb date

Be very interesting to see your list of random events - might incorporate them into my games

Archived