What's going on in your game?

Seventh anniversary show for my women's hadcore promotion, Ladies Extreme Wrestling:

*Opened with a recap of the events leading up to the main event: Deborah Young and Juliette King won the LEW Southern Tag titles from the Death Junkies (Natalie DiMarco and Christy Higgins), but their Royal Court stable leader, now three-time LEW Champion "Queen of Wrestling" Thea Davis (who also holds a self-crowned "Thea Davis Is The Queen Of Wrestling" championship) told Deborah Young that for repeated failures beforehand that she wasn't worthy of being in the Royal Court... and Juliette King beats her down from behind.

The next month, Deborah Young and Juliette King were to choose partners for themselves to solve the dispte over the Southern Tag titles. Deborah Young picked popular babyface May Walton (Ellie May Walton). Juliette King shocked LEW when she announced her partner would be Thea Davis' most dangerous rival, Principessa! Principessa and King won after Davis clubbed Young with the Thea Davis Is The Queen Of Wrestling title, and then Principessa would kneel before the woman she had numerous wars against.

Deborah Young would respond by demanding a best of three falls match: Thea's dual title vs Youngs hair and career.

*It wouldn't be the only match with careers on the line, as Militia Sister faced Nurse Darla Knight in a Loser Leaves LEW, "LWO Rules" (Bra and Panties) match.

These two were part of the Les World Order, a militant lesbian stable that wrecked havoc in the midcard of LEW since the beginning. They had a rivalry with babyface stable/punk band The Riot Girls (Eve Grunge, Roz Larren, and Roxy Kitten, w/ Kammy Ling who incidentally was originally LWO's manager). To settle the feud once and for all, the LWO and their "Boss" Officer Goodhead would bring in co-founding leader Viv Jacobs (of the L.W.A. tag team) to have a four-on-four LWO Rules match with the Riot Girls; if the LWO won, the Riot Girls would all "convert" to the Les World Order, and if the Riot Girls won, the LWO would disband. Obviously the latter happened, and Mil Sis and Darla Knight point the finger at each other over who caused their side to fail.

In the end, Darla Knight would display her MMA skills and choke out Mil Sis before stripping her down to win and send the last original LWO member out of the promotion.

*The Riot Girls faced Calamity Joan, Maria Guest, and Sandra Shine. This was pretty much just to get everyone on the show, and Riot Girls would win when Roxy Kitten pinned Sandra Shine.

*Flame Monkey (Laura Flame) defeated May Walton and Ali Cameron (aka Power Girl) in a three-way dance. Pretty much an exhibition and to try to get Cameron some better in-ring skills.

*Principessa and Julliette King, now known as The Queen's Guard, retained their Southern Tag titles against the Death Junkies, debuting their new finisher, "Off With Her Head" (Demolition Decapitation, only with the opponent facing down).

*Deborah Young and Thea Davis would face off now, Davis wheeling out a barbers chair and inviting Young to "save herself the humiliation" and just let her head get shaved now. Young feigned complying, but threw the hair tarp (or whatever it's called) over Davis' head and rolled her up for the first fall.

Second fall happens when Young tries to finish of Davis with a Sitout Powerbomb, but the Queen's Guard stormed the ring, hit her with Off With Her Head, then Davis nailed her own Flying Elbow Drop for the three count.

Final fall, and the Death Junkies, May Walton, and Flame Monkey chase the Queen's Guard out of the arena, but the damage has been done. Young rolled out of the floor but Davis puts her on the announce table, and nails a Flying Elbow Drop off the top rope through it! Davis takes her time bringing Young into the ring for the cover... Deborah Young kicks out! Davis hits her with a flurry of offense, but still can't finish Deborah off. Eventually she piledrives Young onto a chair... but decides to bring the barber's seat into the ring, claiming she's going to cut Young's hair now then pin her. She goes to place Young on it, then goes to tie her arms to the chair... but before she can get the second arm, Young recovers and kicks her back into the corner! Young frees herself and batters Davis with an avalanche, then powerbombs her into the barber's chair! A three count later, and Deborah Young has gotten her revenge!

Deborah Young would pose with the belts, then, after looking at them, spits on the "Thea Davis Is The Queen of Wrestling" title and tosses it aside, leaving it behind and keeping only the official LEW Championship.

...While the Young face turn happened only just before the event, this was actually a culmination of two years game time of planning. Deborah Young was, in storyline, brought into LEW by Davis with the intention of keeping Davis as the queenpin of LEW.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pleasedand honored to announce new signings into our company. 2 female wrestlers who we hope can keep ourvixens division alive: Allison Danger, who we may have to bring in to ally with her brother, Steve Corino. We also signed Rachel Summerlyn. We have talented females on our roster no doubt, but it's a challenge to get crowds to care! We also signed Roderick Strong who was hired into our development territory and our scouts took notice of him and we decided to bring him into our main roster. We hope big things for this guy and wish the best for our new signings.

Just started an 'alternate' alternate reality CV game with SWF starting in January 2010 in which the war between the SWF and TCW has come to an end after SWF bought TCW towards the end of 2009. This is the write up I did for it (subject to be elaborated on/improved/changed should I decide to turn this into a diary eventually)...

The war between SWF and TCW had fans torn between the two rather different approaches to professional wrestling over the years. TCW was catering to the fans of traditional wrestling and based on old school values and while the SWF drew young fans by the truckloads, TCW had massive problems in terms of drawing power despite Tommy Cornell’s presence. As it turned out over the years, growth for a traditional company in the 2000s was simply impossible in a world where MMA and casual TV dominated the North American continent. With fans losing interest and costs rising, TCW tried to turn things around by hiring Sean Dempsey (McFly) and the ‘root of all evil’, 7 foot monster Hatework (user character), but at this point in time the ship was sinking too fast. Facing professional as well as personal bankruptcy after having invested a lot of his private money into TCW, Tommy Cornell was approached by Richard Eisen in November 2009 about a buyout after he learned of TCW’s financial strains. He presented Cornell with a contract that would keep TCW ‘alive’ under SWF leadership, giving them their own brand, TV show and PPV as well as house show schedule, and Cornell, seeing no other option than this if he was to stay on national TV and not go bankrupt agreed.

TCW ran their last four shows on their own in December 2009 with the only notable change being Edd Stone’s win of the All Action title against Aaron Andrews on an episode of Total Mayhem but SWF’s Christmas Clash saw two of their titles changing hands: Jack Giedroyc and the renamed Terry Valiant defeated Paul Huntingdon and Marc DuBois for the SWF World Tag Team titles and in the main event, Eric Eisen shocked the world when he beat Jack Bruce for the SWF World Heavyweight title, ending the ten months second title reign of one of the most popular wrestlers in North America. With the ending of the ‘Jack Bruce – man under pressure’ storyline, a new, even bigger and more successful storyline might be waiting just around the corner – SWF versus TCW united under one banner, with dream matches the fans had been waiting for years to happen now being a reality.

New Year’s Eve came and went and the wrestling world was now in wild anticipation of the first episode of Supreme TV in 2010…

So the SWF is set up as such: Two shows (Supreme TV on Mondays, Total Mayhem on Thursday) with both all active titles and workers on their respective TV show. A notable exception being Sean Dempsey (McFly) who is on the TCW brand as well as my user character Hatework alongside Steve Frehley, who in kayfabe terms lost a loser leaves town match at Christmas Clash against Remo. Frehley will appear on Total Mayhem for the foreseeable future (I came up with this mainly because the TCW brand was lacking main eventers compared to the SWF one).

Starter feuds are between Eric Eisen and Jack Bruce (who wants his title back) while Tommy Cornell is after Rocky Golden, and at the same time all four men are involved in the SWF vs. TCW all engulfing storyline. Christian Faith vs. Sam Keith is the next big story arch within the SWF vs. TCW angle as well as others. Basically, every upper mid and midcarder from both brands is involved in a storyline that's either set to run its course on the brand or is part of the big one. How this will all turn out remains to be seen (as I said, no show booked as of yet) but I'll keep you updated here.

Just started an 'alternate' alternate reality CV game with SWF starting in January 2010 in which the war between the SWF and TCW has come to an end after SWF bought TCW towards the end of 2009. This is the write up I did for it (subject to be elaborated on/improved/changed should I decide to turn this into a diary eventually)...

The war between SWF and TCW had fans torn between the two rather different approaches to professional wrestling over the years. TCW was catering to the fans of traditional wrestling and based on old school values and while the SWF drew young fans by the truckloads, TCW had massive problems in terms of drawing power despite Tommy Cornell’s presence. As it turned out over the years, growth for a traditional company in the 2000s was simply impossible in a world where MMA and casual TV dominated the North American continent. With fans losing interest and costs rising, TCW tried to turn things around by hiring Sean Dempsey (McFly) and the ‘root of all evil’, 7 foot monster Hatework (user character), but at this point in time the ship was sinking too fast. Facing professional as well as personal bankruptcy after having invested a lot of his private money into TCW, Tommy Cornell was approached by Richard Eisen in November 2009 about a buyout after he learned of TCW’s financial strains. He presented Cornell with a contract that would keep TCW ‘alive’ under SWF leadership, giving them their own brand, TV show and PPV as well as house show schedule, and Cornell, seeing no other option than this if he was to stay on national TV and not go bankrupt agreed.

TCW ran their last four shows on their own in December 2009 with the only notable change being Edd Stone’s win of the All Action title against Aaron Andrews on an episode of Total Mayhem but SWF’s Christmas Clash saw two of their titles changing hands: Jack Giedroyc and the renamed Terry Valiant defeated Paul Huntingdon and Marc DuBois for the SWF World Tag Team titles and in the main event, Eric Eisen shocked the world when he beat Jack Bruce for the SWF World Heavyweight title, ending the ten months second title reign of one of the most popular wrestlers in North America. With the ending of the ‘Jack Bruce – man under pressure’ storyline, a new, even bigger and more successful storyline might be waiting just around the corner – SWF versus TCW united under one banner, with dream matches the fans had been waiting for years to happen now being a reality.

New Year’s Eve came and went and the wrestling world was now in wild anticipation of the first episode of Supreme TV in 2010…

So the SWF is set up as such: Two shows (Supreme TV on Mondays, Total Mayhem on Thursday) with both all active titles and workers on their respective TV show. A notable exception being Sean Dempsey (McFly) who is on the TCW brand as well as my user character Hatework alongside Steve Frehley, who in kayfabe terms lost a loser leaves town match at Christmas Clash against Remo. Frehley will appear on Total Mayhem for the foreseeable future (I came up with this mainly because the TCW brand was lacking main eventers compared to the SWF one).

Starter feuds are between Eric Eisen and Jack Bruce (who wants his title back) while Tommy Cornell is after Rocky Golden, and at the same time all four men are involved in the SWF vs. TCW all engulfing storyline. Christian Faith vs. Sam Keith is the next big story arch within the SWF vs. TCW angle as well as others. Basically, every upper mid and midcarder from both brands is involved in a storyline that's either set to run its course on the brand or is part of the big one. How this will all turn out remains to be seen (as I said, no show booked as of yet) but I'll keep you updated here.

good stuff! I find this interesting cos I was thinking about doing something similar, a world where TCW goes bust at the end of 09 and it's respective fallout on the rest of the US scene. Probably a good idea as well to seperate them by brand rather than a typical invasion on a single brand... I'd imagine something like that would be easier to manage.

good stuff! I find this interesting cos I was thinking about doing something similar, a world where TCW goes bust at the end of 09 and it's respective fallout on the rest of the US scene. Probably a good idea as well to seperate them by brand rather than a typical invasion on a single brand... I'd imagine something like that would be easier to manage.

Yeah, an invasion angle would be neat ofc but it was best to just edit it the way I did. I mean I can STILL do an invasion while having it the way it is set up now, plus it saved me the bother to either come up with narratives for TCW to lose money (or edit their money ingame) and then sign all the guys etc (where there is always room for an eff-up with which to screw up the game). This really was the save route to go to make sure it would work out the way I wanted it to. When you mention the fallout on the rest of the game world - yeah, doing more editor work with this could in theory lead to a fascinating 'new' game world (maybe set it up for TCW to 'die' at the end of 2010 with the game starting in 2011, or even this year) but the thing is that I don't know enough of the CV to do it properly. As such (and with the fact that I don't have THAT much time on my hands to essentially make a full blown mod) I didn't do it and will wait how this plays out with everything else left untouched.

Strange last night i just started editing a database to do something similier. I'm going to be starting it in August 2010 though (after Supreme Challenge) and the idea is that TCW have lost money left right and center through 2010, Wolf Hawkins 'Lost his Smile' and walked away from TCW, Raul Hughes was brought in in a failed experiment after injuring Rick Law, Joshua Taylor then dropped the International Title to Sammy Bach after he himself suffered a broken cheekbone. With the badluck, his friend Wolf Hawkins walking away and the money losses Tommy Cornell decided to cut his losses and sell Total Championship Wrestling ... But to who!?

... Well obviously to SWF but i'd do a slow invasion with a few TCW guys refusing to join SWF, i'm thinking Raul Hughes, Benny Benson, Koshiro Ino and Tommy Cornell all refuse for a start. I'll put Tommy on Hiatus, change Jennifer Cornell to Hiatus and set those to for potential owners for a future promotion.

Having noticed that we have a lot of young established main event talent on the roster who are still relatively new to the business, there really isn't a lot of veterans who've been around a while to help get future stars and midcarders the boost they need to get their own spot in the sun. In the game I'm running, the news feed said Brother Ray turned down an offer to resign to TNA, so I figured we'd snag him to be one of the veterans who is pretty good at getting younger and newer talent over.

As we enter November 2012, our next pay per view is 'Champion's Ball,' all championships will be on the line at once. Colt Cabana, our World Champ had successfully defended the title at the October PPV, and has stated that he has defended against all the faces, and there is nobody left. This brought out the music of Brock Lesnar, who turned face and made a challenge to Colt.

While on the other brand, Wade Barrett, our company's King of the Ring 2012 winner, chose to face Josh Caleb for the Universe Championship at Champion's Ball after successfully earning the right to face a champ of his choice at the PPV.

At the October PPV, the "undefeated in single's competition" Jon Moxley lost his first single's bout, but he came out for the TV show claiming that loss didn't count because of a referee botch. He brought the referee-in-question to the ring to show him the footage and it turns out Moxley had his foot on the bottom rope when he was pinned, the ref didn't see it. Moxley forced the ref to apologize and void the loss, also threatening the ref, saying 'if you weren't an official, I would knock the taste out of your mouth'

Two female wrestlers also made their debuts during the PPV follow-up week: Allison Danger, who came out to support her brother who had become very sick(but he is really on vacation while he waits out the gimmick change time) and Rachel Summerlyn; who had been impressing the talent scouts for our development territory. Rachel debuted as the childhood best friend of Madison Eagles(both of them in my game have skills that are close to each other). I'm looking to get Madison and Rachel a tag team/alliance to help shake up the Vixen's division and give my Vixen's better things to do. We have talented women wrestlers, and they deserve to shine.

would love to be able to download this!!!

It´s currently July 2013 and ESE just rose to small size so I figured that it´s good time to make an update. I had little bit troubles keeping costs down with so few wrestlers willing to work for just 150 per show. Also DIASPORA and UPJ didn´t help matters by signing few cheaper guys to tour with them as the overness gains they made pushed them way above what I can afford to. I did get little gains from that too though as both Meido Machine and Scott Seal where amongst the guys DIASPORA signed and I managed to get some matches out from both before their contracts ended (Actually Seal is still with me about 6 months).

Main event:

Emperor Shimaoka, Heel: Somehow Shimaoka is still in main event scene and has actually become somewhat over too with E+ overness in Kinki despite being on the losing side in a feud with Jiro Trunoda and not doing anything after that. Still, he is going to fall in the pecking order soon as I have more talented guys to take his spot. He will be feuding (and putting over) Go Takashi next.

Jiro Tsunoda, Face: Tsunoda is still my King of The Network champion as he has defended his title against likes of Smimaoka, Meido Machine and Sumiteru Hatakeda. He´s going to drop the title soon to Tony Chi but I expect Tsunoda to stay as one of my top faces (to be honest there isn´t that much competition right now).

Scott Seal, Heel: Seal did a tour in DIASPORA and as a result his overness is now D around Japan which likely means that he won´t be re-signed since my other most over guys have only F+ around Japan making the overness difference just too big. Shame, as I looked to build him as one of my top guys but maybe I can sign him again once ESE becomes big enough. Right now I try to abuse his overness and move it to other guys by having him lose in tag matches and having him beat guys who are low enough in overness that they might get something by just losing (not sure how well that works in popularity over performance promotion though).

Upper Midcard:

Go Takashi, Face: Takashi is one of the newer signings and one who I look to become one of my top guys. Right now he does come on a losing feud against Tony Chi but that´s simply because Chi needed to win in order to challenge Tsunoda for the main title.

Sumiteru Hatakeda, Heel: Hatakeda turned heel little while ago when I needed another challenger for Tsunoda. Hatakeda has done decent job so far but honestly that feud with Tsunoda is likely about as close as he will get to Main title belt. Hatakeda is going to feud with Kotaru Taguchi next but unfortunately for Hatakeda that will be another losing effort for him as I look to build Taguchi as title challenger.

Tony Chi, Heel: Chi was signed pretty early in 2012 to fill a spot that Meido Machine left after going to tour with DIASPORA. As I have stated already Chi will be my next King of the Network champion and thus is obviously considered as one of my top talents.

Midcard:

Golden Star, Face: Ok so he sucks in ring but he´s one half of the only team that has some tag experience who I can afford to sign. Basically Golden Star and he´s partner Moon Silver will be foundation to my tag division until I build some tag experience on other teams (or until I manage to find existing teams with some experience).

Kotaro Taguchi, Face: Taguchi is my latest signing and he joined me after Dark Wolf II and Wild Nanami rejected my contract offers. Still despite not being my number one choice he´s still solid guy and I expect him to be one of my top faces alongside Takashi and Tsunoda.

Mike Suzuki, Heel: With guys like Chi and Takashi coming in Suzuki has slightly fallen in pecking order but he´s still solid guy and might eventually become my number two heel after Chi since Seal is on his way out and Shimioka and Hatakeda are currently two of my weakest main eventer/upper midcarders and Suzuki has enough skills to pass both of them (of course this doesn´t take into account the fact that I will probably eventually sign more over guys who will likely pass Suzuki in pecking order). The main thing holding Suzuki down is his negative backstage presence since I generally don´t like to push guys with huge egos unless they really talented and though Suzuki is decent compered to my other guys he´s hardly great. Still he´s young so maybe he picks up enough skills to be worth the troubles that he causes backstage.

Mystery SPARK, Face: SPARK has been in two feuds so far (against Shinobi Honda and Mike Suzuki) and he´s record from them is 1-1. To be honest I don´t see SPARK being much more than midcarder currently but as my current number four face he´s going to get his share of feud in coming tours. SPARK does have good entertainment skills (compered to my other guys) and decent performance skills so there is a change that he eventually gets pushed higher but that remains to be seen.

Shinobi Honda, Heel: Honda is just another jobber and only has work because he was willing to work with 100$ per show (I was still local when I re-signed him last time). Changes are that I will eventually drop him because he´s another bad backstage influence and lot less skilled that Suzuki or Wolfe but right now he´s does ok job by putting other´s over and it´s not like I have that many better options available until I´m willing to hire more over guys.

Lower Midcard:

Air Xaymaka, Face: Another cheap jobber who will likely eventually get dropped though I do like he´s alt and that might save his job (well that and the fact that there is only few guys that I could hire to replace him :p).

MITSUI, Face: MITSUI is still jobbing and that won´t change anytime soon.

Moon Silver, Face: Second half of Moon Star and pretty much as horrible in ring as he´s brother. Still their tag experience is needed right now and so they will have a job at least for now.

Openers:

Hunter Wolfe, Heel: I´m little bit surprised that Wolfe is still this low on pecking order but it´s likely just because he has less overness in Japan than other jobbers like MITSUI or Shinobi Honda. Still Wolfe should be higher on the card and I see him eventually being in my midcard (he needs to learn Japanese first though). Wolfe has also shown that he´s loyal to me as he snubbed both DIASPORA´s and LETHAL´s touring offers and that will help his career as I know now that he will stay with me and that makes him safe guy to build-up. The main thing holding him down right now is (alongside the fact that he doesn´t speak Japanese) that he´s bad backstage presence.

La Cebra, Heel: La Cebra was brought in to fill my lower card and I paired him of with another luchadore Ultimo Destino as Ultimo Cebra in order to start building my tag team division. Right now Cebra and his partner are nothing more than jobbers but both are decent enough to eventually rise further up the card.

Enchantment Talent:

Ultimo Destino, Heel: What I said about Cebra fits here too.

Non Wrestlers:

No changes here other than the fact that I signed Gihei Nosaka as my color commentator.

Time for another update. Right now I´m in January 2014, and just going to start another tour. Still little bit hard to find talented guys as pretty much anyone who works with Lethal has turned me down and Diaspora and UPJ guys are off limits as both are at National. Of course, I don´t really help matters as I have set myself hiring rules that stop me from signing anyone who works in USA or Mexican promotion or anyone who has more than E+ overness in Japan. On plus side my restrictions force me to use guys that I would normally pass and also most of my workers are somewhat cheap so I´m getting close to zero expenses even on touring months and that allows me to run touring shows nine months in a year. This will hopefully allow me to rise to regional and get a TV deal so that I can start building my guys overness outside my home region.

Main event:

Go Takashi, Face: Takashi will likely be my next champion assuming that he stays with me, though OMURA is a contender too. Still, regardless of that Takashi is one of my top faces and will stay that way. Takashi has two successful feuds behind him as he beat both Emperor Shimaoka and Sumiteru Hatakeda but since he has already feuded with both and Tony Chi he´s now without a storyline until I find suitable opponent to him.

Jiro Tsunoda, Face: Tsunoda dropped the King Of The Network title to Tony Chi in August and hasn´t been in feud after that. This will change in a coming tour as I will have Tsunoda and The Sultan clashing swords. After that I likely turn Tsunoda heel in order to give him fresh set of feuds.

Kotaro Taguchi, Face: Sadly, Taguchi did sign a touring contract with UPJ and that will likely mean that he´s out from ESE after his contract runs out. Because of that I don´t have much plans for him.

OMURA, Face: OMURA has worked with PWSUX so far and he also toured with Diaspora once but right now he´s unemployed and with just E+ overness in Japan I can afford to sign him though he is my highest paid wrestler by far with 700$ per show + 600 travel costs. Still I believe that he´s worth it especially since I don´t have that many good quality guys in my roster. He´s entertainment skills leave something to be desired but that´s pretty much the case with most Japanese wrestlers.

Tony Chi, Heel: Chi is my current King of The Network champion and also only heel who currently auto-pushes as main eventer. Chi did beat Tsunoda for the title and then defended it successfully against Taguchi. He´s going to have another successful feud against HUSTLE Idaji but after that he will drop the title to either Takashi or OMURA.

Upper Midcard:

HUSTLE Idaji, Face: Idaji is another guy who I signed to bolster the top end of my roster and though he isn´t likely to main event any time soon he isn´t likely to fall from upper midcard position either. Right now Idaji is feuding with Chi simply because I wanted to give Chi another successful feud before he drops the title.

Mike Suzuki, Heel: Suzuki is my first and current Prince of Studios (midcard singles belt) champion though he´s going to drop the title to Mystery SPARK during the tour. Overall Suzuki is still pretty much in same position than before, not exactly main eventer but step above midcard guy.

Mystery SPARK, Face: SPARK haven´t been in a feud for some time now but that´s going to change as he´s feuding with Suzuki for the midcard singles title. I also put SPARK into tag team with THUNDER Magnum (called THUNDER SPARK) which is quickly becoming one my favorite tag teams in ESE (not that there´s much contention with only four teams total).

Sumiteru Hatakeda, Heel: Hatakeda has been really useful to put other´s over and with brute gimmick and high menace he has been able to keep himself near the top too. Basically Hatakeda´s role is to be upper midcard monster and I have no doubt that he will continue to be useful in that role for at least next year or two.

The Sultan, Heel: Another late signing to help my heel side as I´m little bit lacking on top heels right now. Sultan basically slots as number two heel right away, which is far from ideal but has to do for now. Sultan has worked with LETHAL before but like OMURA he was on unemployment list when I signed him.

Midcard:

Emperor Shimaoka, Heel: Shimaoka has fallen to midcard now and honestly that´s where he should be too. I plan to re-sign him after his contract comes up in 6 months but I would also assume that that´s the last contract extension that he gets.

Golden Star, Face: He´s still pretty horrible in ring but Golden Star is the only team with any tag experience and that alone is likely to keep them on work as I just don´t have much options as far as experienced tag teams go.

Hunter Wolfe, Heel: Wolfe finally got himself to midcard but isn´t currently likely to go any further as I´m little bit hesitant to push a guy who is bad backstage influence. Speaking of bad backstage guys I paired him with another backstage cancer in Dirk Robinson as American Menace in order to fill my tag division. Considering that both guys are quite skilled I can see them being in tag title hunt (when I choose to debut the titles) and Wolfe might get a shot for Prince of Studios title too.

La Cebra, Heel: La Cebra and he´s tag partner Ultimo Destino is quickly becoming my favorite tag team alongside THUNDER SPARK and that´s the main reason why both Cebra and Destino have lately risen to midcard position. Time will tell if either guy even gets higher than this on pecking order but at the very least they should be mainstays on my midcard and tag scene.

Moon Silver, Face: Second half of the Golden Star and what I said about his partner fits to him too.

THUNDER Magnum, Face: Magnum is another guy who was signed to fill my roster and he soon found a good spot when I decided to pair him with Mystery SPARK. I could see Magnum eventually becoming singles star though I admit that there´s bigger change than he will never get any further on the card than him getting any nearer to main event scene.

Ultimo Destino, Heel: Second half of Ultimo Cebra and pretty much everything I said about his partner fits here too. Destino is another guy (alongside Wolfe) who I know to be loyal to me and that should at least assure that he has a job for some time.

Lower Midcard:

Air Xaymaka, Face: Xaymaka is still jobber and I´m pretty unsure whatever I re-sign him or let him go as he´s negative relationship with Wolfe hurts my backstage atmosphere a little bit (it´s only around 60% thanks to all those negative backstage presences) and Xaymaka might become a casualty as I like to get my backstage rating up. Even if he ends up staying I doubt he even become anything else than a jobber so things don´t look too rosy for Xaymaka.

Dirk Robinson, Heel: Normally I wouldn´t have bothered to sign a foreigner with zero overness and bad backstage presence but I really needed to add some skilled guys to my roster and Robinson fits that bill so here he is. I also put him in tag team with Wolfe and that alongside his skills will likely mean that I will keep him around.

Dtenshi, Heel: Dtenshi was added to the roster mainly because I liked his alt. Originally I planned to have him bolster my midcard but unfortunately I failed to notice that he´s extremely negative backstage influence and he´s skills just aren´t good enough to justify keeping him so he´s out once he´s current contract is over.

MITSUI, Face: Still a jobber and that´s still unlikely to change anytime soon, but at least he´s having a job and I have no intention of letting him go anytime soon.

Shinobi Honda, Heel: Honda is another of those guys who I´m unsure whatever to keep him or not. Most likely I will let either him or Xaymaka go and keep the other but I´m not sure who to keep and who to let go. Oh well, I still have time to figure that one out.

Openers:

Kunio Yoshizawa (regen of BOSS Nagata), heel: When I last played in Japan I started to hire some jobbers to touring contracts and have them getting squashed by my middle and lower card guys and I decided to do it here too. I usually don´t use regens or computer generated guys but this mod doesn´t have many debuting guys so I´m forced to use them this time and Yoshizawa is the first guy who gets a change. He´s unlikely to stay past current tour but who knows, there´s always a change that he impress me enough to get regular contract later on.

No changes on non-wrestler staff so no need to talk about them.

@ Jingo: Your 'mod' definitely sounds fun and on top of that, a little more fleshed out than what I did. At first I was gonna set mine to start in March 2012 but then realized I could hardly leave all title reigns in the game as they were. Ugh ... sounded like a little too much hard work to add title lineages for the 64 remaining companies in the game and the result is what I posted already :D ... Did you do any title changes for other companies btw?

@ spikedave: If you have msn shoot me a pm, I can send it to you over there. Thing is, it's really not much - same start date as the default data, I just created a new, empty database, copied the default data in there and edited away (really, make sure NOT to screw up your original data).

@ Jingo: Your 'mod' definitely sounds fun and on top of that, a little more fleshed out than what I did. At first I was gonna set mine to start in March 2012 but then realized I could hardly leave all title reigns in the game as they were. Ugh ... sounded like a little too much hard work to add title lineages for the 64 remaining companies in the game and the result is what I posted already :D ... Did you do any title changes for other companies btw?

I only changed SWF and TCW adding in a few title changes, throwing in a couple of random injuries (Rich Money and a Bumfhole off the top of my head) if i was doing it for a dynasty (i did think about it at one point, but with two dynasties ongoing i'd never get round to starting one) or release i would of made changes accross the world but that would be alot of work for just my personal enjoyment. Oh i've added a company to debut in the future called Uprizing with both Cornells and Gil Thomasn set as potential owners. Abit of added backstory i decided upon was that Tommy Cornell won the TCW World Title at the last ever TCW PPV but agreed to drop the belt at a RIPW event (i'm sure he'd refuse to do it on SWF TV in a one off match) for continuity purposes. He dropped it to Troy Tornado for those wondering.

I only changed SWF and TCW adding in a few title changes, throwing in a couple of random injuries (Rich Money and a Bumfhole off the top of my head) if i was doing it for a dynasty (i did think about it at one point, but with two dynasties ongoing i'd never get round to starting one) or release i would of made changes accross the world but that would be alot of work for just my personal enjoyment. Oh i've added a company to debut in the future called Uprizing with both Cornells and Gil Thomasn set as potential owners. Abit of added backstory i decided upon was that Tommy Cornell won the TCW World Title at the last ever TCW PPV but agreed to drop the belt at a RIPW event (i'm sure he'd refuse to do it on SWF TV in a one off match) for continuity purposes. He dropped it to Troy Tornado for those wondering.

Right ... Yeah, 'too much work for personal enjoyment only' was exactly the reason I dropped the idea of setting it up in 2012. August 2010 is absolutely reasonable to leave all the other titles untouched (for the most part I'd say at least) but from 2010 to 2012 - not so much. I have to say though I'd deffo follow a TCW/SWF diary, but I have my TNA one I still enjoy and no time for even a second one. Besides, I'm just getting into the CV so I don't think I could do it justice right now. Maybe down the line though...

I am shocked at what just transpired at our November Pay Per View, The Champion's Ball:

Our primary main event of the evening was one of our top heels in the company, Colt Cabana vs. Brock Lesnar. I thought it was going to be a shoe-in for Brock and I'm pretty sure Brock thought he had the match in the bag as well, but Colt Cabana prevailed and retained the World Championship, making him so far the longest reigning world champion in our company, and only pumping his already inflated ego: now if Brock can't stop Cabana, who can?!

Our secondary main event was my created wrestler, Joshua Caleb defending the championship from #1 contender, Wade Barrett. Wade Barrett won the match and the title, surprising fans from around the globe.

the only other big surprise title change was Charles Jon Elliot the Third Esquire(Johnny Riggs) losing his International Championship from Amazing Red.

Kofi Kingston successfully retained his Jr.Weight Championship in a juniorweight-battle royale, Kenneth Doane retained his United States championship in a 6way table-elimination match, Kong(Amazing Kong) defended her Vixen's Championship, Madison Eagles and Rachel Summerlyn won the first Vixen's Tag Team Championship, Seth Rollins and Shelton Benjamin defended their tag team championships in a 'full metal mayhem' match.

I'm having a tournament for a vacant WWF title in a kayfabe injury of Hogan which will set up the first fatal 4 way for the title in WWF history (I believe). I called Vader up from development and I'm thinking on making him go on a huge undefeated streak for a year or so until Hogan has the title. I will have Vader win it. Hogan will eventually get it back but I want to make a monster heel like Andre is/was and Vader just seems like the right guy to do it with.

I'm having a tournament for a vacant WWF title in a kayfabe injury of Hogan which will set up the first fatal 4 way for the title in WWF history (I believe). I called Vader up from development and I'm thinking on making him go on a huge undefeated streak for a year or so until Hogan has the title. I will have Vader win it. Hogan will eventually get it back but I want to make a monster heel like Andre is/was and Vader just seems like the right guy to do it with.

I think Vader would fit this role well. Assuming this is from the 87 mod? Another good option would be the Undertaker Mark Callous. He has great menace which helps get a monster heel over.

I think Vader would fit this role well. Assuming this is from the 87 mod? Another good option would be the Undertaker Mark Callous. He has great menace which helps get a monster heel over.

Yeah, I have them both but The Undertaker story would be too much of what happened in real life. I'm trying to make it a bit different although it is kind of hard. I have no idea how to debut Taker as a face though so it will probably be similar. I'll probably give the push to Vader first and if it doesn't work then I'll give his push to Taker. Maybe this is what I'll do with the Mega Powers in a couple of years. Sounds like Hogan would need some help against these too and Savage can turn face. Hopefully I have Bret Hart over enough to run with the World Title by then.

In my WWF 1987 game I am in May.

Building to Hogan vs Bob Orton Jr for the title at May Supercard.

Building to Orndorff vs Steamboat for the IC title.

Jake Roberts vs Savage

Tito Santana vs Honky Tonk Man

Been building Sting up in hopes of him and Warrior being a top tag team eventually. Warrior is in development at the Tough Enough facilities.

Mark Callous, and Road Warrior Animal just signed. May team Animal and Sting up until Hawk is done touring in Japan. Then I will sign Hawk and possibly Brian Adams for a 3 man LOD and 3 man Demolition feud.

Really enjoying the idea of building Sting up in the WWF. Hoping he can get a nice IC title run and eventually feud with Hogan. If Flair ever leaves Jim Crocket Promotions I will then have the Sting vs Flair feud and then a Hogan vs Flair feud. These could be some major feuds for me that I would have loved to see in real life.

The Rockers, Hart Foundation, and British Bulldogs will be my main tag team feud going into the next Wrestlemania.

In my WWF 1987 game I am in May.

Building to Hogan vs Bob Orton Jr for the title at May Supercard.

Building to Orndorff vs Steamboat for the IC title.

Jake Roberts vs Savage

Tito Santana vs Honky Tonk Man

Been building Sting up in hopes of him and Warrior being a top tag team eventually. Warrior is in development at the Tough Enough facilities.

Mark Callous, and Road Warrior Animal just signed. May team Animal and Sting up until Hawk is done touring in Japan. Then I will sign Hawk and possibly Brian Adams for a 3 man LOD and 3 man Demolition feud.

Really enjoying the idea of building Sting up in the WWF. Hoping he can get a nice IC title run and eventually feud with Hogan. If Flair ever leaves Jim Crocket Promotions I will then have the Sting vs Flair feud and then a Hogan vs Flair feud. These could be some major feuds for me that I would have loved to see in real life.

The Rockers, Hart Foundation, and British Bulldogs will be my main tag team feud going into the next Wrestlemania.

You definitely took a different route than me and we're at the same point. I got rid of Paul Orndoff because he's a jerk in the game and I didn't really know him as a wrestler. Bob Orton Jr. asked for his release for some reason and I didn't really have anything for him so I accepted.

I split up the Hart Foundation after they lost the titles to Demolition. Road Warriors came in and took the titles away from Demolition immediately. The Rockers are in my development.

Sting is in my development as well as The Undertaker. Sting will be awesome to build up with. The Warrior isn't in development but I'm imagining him as not being the Ultimate Warrior yet because there's just no quick way to get him over. I have him in a feud with Harley Race but he should come out better after it.

Tito Santana is another guy I'm not really doing much with. Jake Roberts has been in feuds with many menacing heels like Kamala and King Kong Bundy.

Ricky Steamboat is fresh off a feud with Ted DiBiase. They both put on incredible matches together and Ted was way too easy to get over. Steamboat retained so I'm going to throw another heel his way.

Randy Savage won the vacant WWF Title via storyline with Hogan getting hurt by Andre. Now I have Hogan coming back and he's going to finish off his feud with Andre while I put Savage & Piper in a mini feud for a month or 2.

There's only 5 guys left I really want to sign who aren't on my roster or in development. Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Lex Luger, Kerry Von Erich and Jerry Lawler. It would also be nice to get Owen Hart but I can wait.

I definitely killed JCP by stealing all their guys. Japan is the only other promotion(s) putting on good shows. I just robbed Masa Saito from them, however. His stats are amazing and I'm going to push him as a foreign heel like they did back in the day.

I have a good game going with the 94 mod and it's one of my fav games I;ve had in a long time I'm WCW and I started in July 94 and now in late February 95. I'm using Randy "The Ram" Robinson as my user guy and using him as a wrestler which is working out good. I've singed a ton of guys I think I'm at close to 70 active workers which I'm working out well as I use a lot of dark matches and what not and I just signed a deal with MTV to get Monday Nitro on starting in March and I have Saturday Night and Main Event TV as well. Here are my big feuds going on right now and what is going on with my title seances. Oh I also bought out GWF in August and just took a few guys and the GWF North American Title witch was a little bit higher then my US Title but here are the feuds.

WCW World Title

Hulk Hogan (1) Beat Flair in a Cage match at Road Wild PPV in August in a great match he then went onto a feud with Ron Simmons then Jeff Jarrett who I stole from the WWF and is now in a good feud with Avalanche (John Tenta) who is way over at A or better across all of the US which he started with B's when I brought him in November. I just had Hogan beat him at Superbrawl but with a surprise roll up and going to have them meet up again soon and have Hogan win I think. Going to have Sting or Fliar get the Title by the end of the year.

WCW US Title

Steve Austin (2) Beat Ricky Steamboat at the November Clash of Champions Ricky beat him in August at Road Wild in a Title VS Career match and they had a great 4 month feud and now Austin joined the new Horsemen with Flair, Chris Beniot and a returning Barry Windham and has Dawn Marie as his valet and is now in a great feud with Randy Robinson they just had a great match at Superbrawl and I'm prob going to have that feud end here and have Austin get in a feud with ether Randy Savage or The Patriot who has gotten way over in my game.

WCW World Tag Team Titles

Harlem Heat (1) Beat Brian Pillman & Dustin Rhodes at the January Clash of Champions after a heated feud with them Pillman & Rhodes beat The Nasty Boys in September at Fall Brawl and the Nasty Boys won them from K. Sullivan & Cactus in July when Sullivan turned on Cactus. I'm going to have Heat hold on to them for a while and most likely going to have them lose to The Armstrongs or The Dudley Boys who I'm building up right now I have a solid Tag Division which is working really well right now.

WCW World TV Title

Justin Hawk (1) Beat The Patriot at January Clash of Champions I have the TV Title change hands a lot I had Regal Beat B. Badd, B, Badd Beat Regal, Regal Beat B. Badd all within the first 3 months then the Patriot win in November beating Regal and had a good feud with him and Hawk and right now I'm going to have Hawk hold onto it a little while and most likely have Pillman or Bagwell win the Title don't really have any storyline going on with the TV Title right now.

WCW Crusierweight Title

Rey Mistero Jr. (1) Beat Chris Jericho in the 16 Man Finals at Halloween Havoc in October I've been having a great time with this division and have been having Mistero beat everyone so for but will be taking the belt off him soon and putting on Melanko who has been having great matches VS Mistero. I have a loaded division right now and it is going great.

GWF North American Title

Micheal Hayes (2) Started out as champ when I bought out GWF. I had Hayes come in with Black Bart, Tony Norris (Ahmed Johnson) and Iceman King Parson and a few others and had Hayes bring the Title with him and defend just against the former GWF guys at first and is now in a feud with Steamboat I'm going to have Steamboat win the Title on my Monday Nitro Debut and have Hayes be all upset and have them continue the hot feud.

I also have a few other good feuds going with Lex Luger who I got from the WWF in December going against the Horsemen with Sting and Arn Anderson and Luger just had a good match with Flair.

I just finshed a feud with Ray Taylor (Big Bubba) against the Blue Bloods (Regal, Dave Taylor & Jean-Paul Levesque (Triple H) which was great.

I got a great one going with Roddy Piper & Randy Savage who I brought both in around November and they have had 2 solid matches splitting them and are going into a rubber match of the feud.

And my longest running feud since the begining of the game has been Cactus Jack & Terry Funk VS Kevin Sullivan and his Dark Army of Zimora (Kane) Meng & Malice (The Wall) which has been a great mid card feud.

I've been having a blast with this game and it's going great just a lot of fun going back in time and rewriting a history a bit.

Six months into my WCW 2012 game and I'm having a blast. Just ran Spring Stampede and here was the card:

Main Event: Sheamus defeated MVP to retain the WCW World title (90)

AJ Styles defeated Chris Jericho (95)

Brian Kendrick defeated Bryan Danielson to retain the WCW United States title (72)

Beer Money defeated Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team to retain the WCW Tag team titles (68)

Nattie Neidhart defeated Sara Del Rey to win the WCW Women's title (67)

Stampede Bulldogs defeated Kings of Wrestling (69)

Trish Stratus defeated Beth Phoenix (62)

Overall, the show got a 82, the best rating I have gotten so far.

Storyline wise, Sheamus, MVP, AJ, and Jericho have all been battling for the World title. Kendrick and Danielson have been fighting over both the US title and Kendrick's girlfriend Rima Fakih. In a big stable war, the Hart Foundation (Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Niedhart managed by Bret Hart) have been fighting against the Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, and Sara Del Ray). Beer Money turned face, won the titles from WGTT and than retained them at the latest PPV. Not sure who their next challengers will be.

Jimmy Jacobs, the current WCW Cruiserweight champion, leads a stable called Jacob's Cult. Kevin Steen and KENTA are his followers. They have been fighting with Samoa Joe and the Motor City Machine Guns. Ted DiBiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes have been trying to turn Joe Hennig heel but to no luck. Trying to find another second/third generation wrestler to team with Hennig at the next PPV. Christian Cage has been taunting Reid Flair ever since Flair got called up from dev. Cage has cost Flair a couple matches but lost a boxing match at the last PPV.

I signed Rey Mysterio while he was injured. In his first match back from injury, he defeated Chris Jericho in my first and only A* match. He's just going to be used to put on good matches on Nitro. I just called up Zack Sabre Jr. from dev and have big plans for him. Thinking of finding him a tag partner and them going after Beer Money.

Just got a second TV show, WCW Saturday Night, a B show. It'll be used to help get the guys farther down the card was time on TV.

Right ... Yeah, 'too much work for personal enjoyment only' was exactly the reason I dropped the idea of setting it up in 2012. August 2010 is absolutely reasonable to leave all the other titles untouched (for the most part I'd say at least) but from 2010 to 2012 - not so much. I have to say though I'd deffo follow a TCW/SWF diary, but I have my TNA one I still enjoy and no time for even a second one. Besides, I'm just getting into the CV so I don't think I could do it justice right now. Maybe down the line though...

This part of the thread made me really think about setting up a what if SWF took over TCW mod and it took me about 6 hours but I've got it mostly done.

Basically I combined both roster and then figured out which workers wouldn't resign because of the risque value and got rid of them and in some cases people associated with them. And simmed with the TCW brand roster and SWF brand roster to see what happened, the made a lot of change becaise there were;nt enough of this push or that so I went in and changed it all my self manually and I think I finally got a good set up.

I left it set up that everything was going smoothly and SWF bout out TCW in november but played out htere storylines with a little bit of an invasion in 2009 which will leave the rosters as how I set them up.

The only thing I need to figure out is what to do with the people I let go of. Once I get these people placed I think the data set will be done. Here's who's out and what I was thinking, but I'll take any other suggestions for other places to send them 9or not send them I guess some could stay unemployed)

SWF

Akima Brave (Realtive won't sign) - PGHW to join Samaon Machine and Rhino Umaga

Kid Toma (Too Risky) - PGHW to join Samaon Machine and Rhino Umaga

Steve Frehley (Too Risky) - No clue

Hannah (Too Risky) - No clue

TCW

Flying Jimmy Foxx (Excess) - N clue but don't want to send him back to CZCW

Freddy Huggins (Relative Won't Sign) - Off to CGC to spend some time at home

Genhis Rahn (Old) - Joins PSW to relive his hardcore days

Rick Law (Too Risky) - With no place else to go he makes a triumphant return to USPW

Sam Keith (Fired Recently from SWF so won't go back) - No Clue

Texas Pete (Hates Eisen) - No Clue

Laura Catherine Huggins (Too Risky) - Off to CGC to spend some time at home

Development - I don't really need to send these guys anywhere but maybe I should add a few guys to development to replaced them lets see 5 new guys any suggestions.

Giant Brody (Too Risky)

Marshall Dillon (Too Risky)

Steel (Too Risky)

Also here are some highlighted moves. Keep in mind TCW was seriously short on Main Eventers so a bunch had to b moved.

From SWF to TCW Brand; Angry Gilmore, Marat Khoklov, Remo, Chris Morrisette (Lobby went straight and is now the main face in TCW), Robbie Retro (Teaming iwth Danny Fonzarelli as Friday Night Fever), The Biggz Boyz, Death Row (with a face turn, The Amazing Bumholes (With a heel turn and Paul Huntington.

From TCW to SWF: Troy Torndao, The New Wave (they lost the titles to The Machines on the December 2009 TCW PPV), The LA Connection, Clark Alexander and Harry Allen.

On SWF captain atomic made a heel turn as his nuclear power corrupted him. Over at TCW Bryan Vessey became a heel adopting the Raging Bull gimmick and Sammy Bach went straight keeping his rocker image but rocking for the good guys, Karren Killer jined the 24 Party Animal Edd stone when she lost interest in Bach.

There are four dual PPVs a year every three months and 4 each Brand Specific PPVs. 6 Names were chosen from SWF and 5 Chosen from TCW

January SWF/TCW Malice in Wonderland

Febrary TCW The War To Settle The Score

March SWF Nothing to Lose

April SWF/TCW Awesome Impact

May TCW Excessive Force

June SWF Master of Puppets

July SWF/TCW The Supreme Challenge

August TCW Hotter Than Hell

September SWF Welcome to the Jungle

October SWF/TCW Total Mayhem

November TCW A Little South Of Sanity

December SWF Christmas Clash

Steve Frehley (Too Risky) - Goes to GCG in Japan as their next big gaijin (monster) talent (like Pistol Pete is now and Diaz is in PGHW)

Flying Jimmy Foxx (Excess) - How about to one of the Mexican promotions? Or WLW?

Sam Keith (Fired Recently from SWF so won't go back) - Too talented to bother with USPW so goes to GCG (to tag with whichever of his sons is already there)

Texas Pete (Hates Eisen) - No brainer - goes to USPW - untalented hoss - fits in perfectly!

Suggestions for some above.

As for the rest - just let them be free agents when the game starts and see where they fall - after all, SWF wouldn't fire them all instantly after the takeover, so you could say that it has taken till Christmas for them to be released and so they are then looking for new jobs in the New Year.

Suggestions for some above.

As for the rest - just let them be free agents when the game starts and see where they fall - after all, SWF wouldn't fire them all instantly after the takeover, so you could say that it has taken till Christmas for them to be released and so they are then looking for new jobs in the New Year.

I've gotta say, I lean toward Frehley going somewhere where angles are in, with his experience being almost entirely SWF.

Archived