What's going on in your game?

Why does nobody want Sean McFly to be happy? ;~;

I want him to be happy. In my mind he needs to be free from under Victoria Stone and in America reaching his full potential!

McFly has so much talent and to be sitting in a Canadian promotion built around the Stone name is not the best place for him. He should be winning World Titles in an International promotion like TCW!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On which note...

Playing a semi-serious TCW game and have been doing a ton of chemistry fishing. So far, Texas Buffalo have good chemistry (unhelpful, as I have no particular desire to use either of them long term), but on a more positive note, Laura Huggins has positive chemistry with both Edd and Freddy, my favourite pair of jokers. Definite bonus.

Signed an awful lot of people, the majority of them for development, though I've also basically plundered Mexico... El Leon is a NBT, whoop.

Edit: Forgot what a gigantic douche Joey Minnesota is. Complains about drawing with Wolf Hawkins, who is approximately 3 pts less over than him.

Forgot what a gigantic douche Joey Minnesota is. Complains about drawing with Wolf Hawkins, who is approximately 3 pts less over than him.

He really is a pain. In my TCW game he's still annoyed about having to do an unclean job to the New Wave (as part of the Freedom Fighters) last September. It's June. He also demanded creative control in his new contract and I'm really worried he's not going to want to drop the world title to Wolf when the time comes.

The whole time I've played TEW, which has.. been a long time, I have never got the note before telling me I need more stars, or to build up some stars. No real explanation needed, but I've never got it before, and kind of surprising as it's with the 1995 WWF, which I thought I was doing pretty well, but apparently need more stars.

In another note on this exact game, Bull Pain, doesn't exactly ring as a name that I know too well, but he will soon become ECW Heavyweight Champion, or so I'm building him to be, and possibly at the same time WCW United States Champion, I may just release him from WCW though.

Note: If no one has ever noticed, or is wondering.. I play three player games by myself all the time, I have a WWE/TNA/ROH 2008 game, WWF/WCW/ECW 1995 game, and C-Verse 2010 game, in case anyone was wondering, otherwise, stop reading this.. now.

Just finished the first third of 2011 in Border Line Wrestling and quite a lot is happening.

To start with, I have a new Homeland (our version of world) champion in La Criatura Roja. He took the belt in a triple threat match against El Ladron and Bob Casey. Dethroning Bob after 20 defenses and the way I'm envisioning the match, LCR pulled Ladron off Casey and took the pin for himself. Ladron naturally being p.o.'ed that "The Thief" got out-thieved. Oh and the fact they have past history doesn't help matters either.

The Mystery Mask/Biff The Bruiser war is finally over. Mask putting it to rest by beating Biff at his own game. A lumberjack match. I could find reasons for Biff to not accept that and keep fighting. But his contract's about to run out and I've been disappointed in him from a learning perspective. So he's going to have to go somewhere and learn to live it down.

And the Rigsby/El Diamante Azul feud is over. At least for the moment. I forget whether I had a third chapter of it planned or not. But I'm thinking I want to move Rigsby on to someone else. The freshly hired since last update (Regular) Joe Sixpack maybe. Or Cal Sanders maybe. I don't want Cal's skills stuck in my midcard and I know he could get good ratings working with Rigsby.

Problem is I have Cal in the middle of a Cast Iron Stomach storyline with Dwayne Dark of Midnight Demise. Cal's been ping-ponging back and forth between his own identity and a character known quite uncreatively as The Masked Lumberjack. It's in this masked alter ego that he's currently fighting Dark. But I'm getting tired of the bouncing and am thinking of just scrapping the Cast Iron Stomach story.

Or I could sign Bradley Blaze who just come into the business, put him with Rigsby and play my Range Riders tag team again. They mixed pretty well together last game. So many storylines ending. So much to figure out. But that's the fun of this game. Figuring all the creative stuff and playing it out.

Edit: Forgot what a gigantic douche Joey Minnesota is. Complains about drawing with Wolf Hawkins, who is approximately 3 pts less over than him.

What about losing? I've had Ino not want to draw, but he's fine with losing.

~

DWN is an NBT in my diary game. Spoilers. Also, Alexander Robinson, as I keep forgetting, is a terrible person backstage. /cry

Well after leaving CGC to start my own Cult Promotion (ECW, Elite Championship Wrestling, sounded good going with that one skull logo), I was pretty strong towards the end of 2011 as I inched towards becoming a National Promotion.

But then of course, TEW & SWF (SOTBPW too once or twice) has wiped me out of my top guys like Daryl Devine, Joss Thompson & Champagne Lover, all of whom I made huge stars. Rick Law ran back to TEW after a very successful heel turn. Nicky Champion went to SWF. And of course, I worked my butt off to make T-Rex a star, only for him to get signed by TEW before I can give him a single PPV Main Event push against my guy, Jack Avatar aka Daniel Drake, whom keeps the promotion together as the 100 US Popularity World Champion.

I really don't want to give my avatar such a crazy long title reign, but every time I'm close to having him drop the title to someone, they get signed right beforehand.

Plus to add on to it, two of my top guys right now are John Anderson aka Human Arsenal & Puerto Rican Power. Anderson is on tour with GCG and PRP signed a PPA with TEW, making them both unavailable for my weekly TV show. I can use them on PPVs right now, that's it.

So the 1st half of 2012 has been about rebuilding. Just signed some guys with promise from TEW & SWF, so I think things can turn around soon. This is my roster right now.

Top Faces (Popularity)

1) Jack Avatar aka Daniel Drake (100) *ECW World Champ*

2) Jay Darkness (83) *Currently Injured*

3) Puerto Rican Power (81)

4) Groucho Bling (75)

5) Ricky DeColt (67) *ECW US Champ*

Top Heels (Popularity)

1) John Anderson (88)

2) Art Reed (86)

3) Jay (James) Prudence (74)

4) Ace (Aaron) Andrews (73)

5) Joey Beauchamp (65) *ECW Tag Champ*

As storylines go, I plan on turning Jay Darkness heel when he returns to give my avatar a new, strong contender, perhaps even drop the gold to him depending how well the heel turn is.

Meanwhile, I plan to have Ricky DeColt drop the US Title soon as he inches closer to Main Event status. At the last TV show, Legends of Tomorrow, DeColt went toe to toe with the World Champ, Daniel Drake, for the gold. He came up short, but got a 2 point rise of popularity for a solid match.

After defeating a gamed Jay Prudence at the last PPV, Youth Gone Wild, my avatar Daniel Drake finds himself facing an old adversary again, Art Reed, whom he beat prior in an Iron Man Match to retain the gold (both guys get great ratings when fighting my avatar).

Art Reed is fresh off a defeat to Groucho Bling at the last PPV. Being old friends, it looked like an alliance could be meshing between Reed & Bling. But it turned out Reed was jealous of Bling's stint in the big time, and only lured Groucho in before laying a beatdown. Art planned on proving he was the better man and more deserving of the spotlight by defeating Bling in a 1 on 1 match, but was caught by a Flash Pinfall for the 1,2,3. Reed had the last laugh though, as he laid a beatdown on Bling after the bell.

On the following episode of Legends of Tomorrow, a #1 Contender Triple Threat Match was made between Reed, Bling & Ace Andrews, who was fresh off a win over rival Robbie Retro. With some help from his agent Sara Silver, Reed defeated Andrews to get another crack at the ECW World Title.

Art Reed guarantees things will be different next time he faces Daniel Drake, especially now that Sara Silver is in his corner, who is a former love interest of Drake.

Meanwhile, Ace Andrews blamed his defeat to Reed on Groucho Bling, so one has to wonder if a confrontation will happen there...

I've started a 1997 WCW game, for the first time on the game I'm WCW trying to take over WWF. I've had a clear out of a chunk of the roster who I deemed as Hangers on. people like the Booty man etc. at least 1/3 of the roster is gone.

Aswell as that I've added an hour to nitro and got rid of the WCW Saturday B-Show.

The Storylines at the moment are to keep the focus on NWO now that i've reduced there number and made them a more elite group.

The NWO consists of:

Hogan

Nash

Hall

Bishchof (spelling) who may be getting sacked due to attitude.

Buff Bagwell

Syxx (injured)

feuds:

Hogan v Sting: Sting is heading to take the World title from Hogan so that WCW actually look like they have a chance at stopping NWO. Another reason for the feud is because Hogan is being a tool due to me sacking his friends. Has already asked for his release once so shipping the belt off him at the next PPV Starcade.

Chris Beniot v Scott Hall: This is an effort to make new stars, somthing WCW wouldn't do irl. Beniot may not get the better of Hall for a while but he'll certainly be pushed so that by the time he does he'll be a full main event player.

Giant v Nash v Jericho: This is mainly to get Jericho over eventually but at the moment he's the under dog. Also thought it would be a nice thing to have Nash being out numbered for once, gives the fans the impression that the NWO arne't automatically going to steam roll everyone.

Bret Hart v Ric Flair: Starting this off as Flair the main man for WCW being unhappy about another WWF main eventer suddenly coming to WCW for glory and taking his spot just like Hogan and co. I'm thinking after Starcade to add the World Champ Sting to this feud.

At this point I will say that I shamelessly edited Owen hart out of his contract so he could join his family in WCW. It isn't too much of stretch for owen to have protested the screw job and jump ship. Due to him joining WCW I made the Hart foundation that includes:

Bret

Owen

Bulldog

Jim neidhard

Teddy Hart.

It's unclear at this moment what there intentions are, will they join NWO? will they help WCW in the fight against NWO or will they be in it for themselves?

the last feud is Owen Hart v Goldberg: Goldberg is still Midcard and in the middle of his streak so it'll be a while beofre the actual match between these two will happen or if Owen will actually be able to stop the streak or if he'll just be a part of the statistic. With the rest of the family on his side the streak doesn't look too strong.

In terms of Nitro due to culling a 3rd of the roster and adding an hour i'm able to get the cruiserweights and midcard a match or two here in the first hour and giving them the odd angle.

For the short term I'll be placing the title on the old guard of WCW giving people like Flair, savage, hall, Nash , DDP one more title run before I put them down the card and feed them to my up and comers. But one by one after there last title run comes to an end they'll be heading down the card having feuds to elevate people like Raven, Malenko,Regal,Owen, Goldberg, Big Show, Booker T, Bulldog, Steiner, Ultimo Dragon, Son of the Saint, Mysterio, Eddie etc.

So yea a lot to do, a lot to plan and a lot to put into action. More importantly a lot to keep me interested in the save.

If anyone has any idea's about the feuds and how they should go or any interesting idea's about how to take the save forward then I'd be happy to read them :D

I've started a 1997 WCW game, for the first time on the game I'm WCW trying to take over WWF. I've had a clear out of a chunk of the roster who I deemed as Hangers on. people like the Booty man etc. at least 1/3 of the roster is gone.

Aswell as that I've added an hour to nitro and got rid of the WCW Saturday B-Show.

The Storylines at the moment are to keep the focus on NWO now that i've reduced there number and made them a more elite group.

The NWO consists of:

Hogan

Nash

Hall

Bishchof (spelling) who may be getting sacked due to attitude.

Buff Bagwell

Syxx (injured)

feuds:

Hogan v Sting: Sting is heading to take the World title from Hogan so that WCW actually look like they have a chance at stopping NWO. Another reason for the feud is because Hogan is being a tool due to me sacking his friends. Has already asked for his release once so shipping the belt off him at the next PPV Starcade.

Chris Beniot v Scott Hall: This is an effort to make new stars, somthing WCW wouldn't do irl. Beniot may not get the better of Hall for a while but he'll certainly be pushed so that by the time he does he'll be a full main event player.

Giant v Nash v Jericho: This is mainly to get Jericho over eventually but at the moment he's the under dog. Also thought it would be a nice thing to have Nash being out numbered for once, gives the fans the impression that the NWO arne't automatically going to steam roll everyone.

Bret Hart v Ric Flair: Starting this off as Flair the main man for WCW being unhappy about another WWF main eventer suddenly coming to WCW for glory and taking his spot just like Hogan and co. I'm thinking after Starcade to add the World Champ Sting to this feud.

At this point I will say that I shamelessly edited Owen hart out of his contract so he could join his family in WCW. It isn't too much of stretch for owen to have protested the screw job and jump ship. Due to him joining WCW I made the Hart foundation that includes:

Bret

Owen

Bulldog

Jim neidhard

Teddy Hart.

It's unclear at this moment what there intentions are, will they join NWO? will they help WCW in the fight against NWO or will they be in it for themselves?

the last feud is Owen Hart v Goldberg: Goldberg is still Midcard and in the middle of his streak so it'll be a while beofre the actual match between these two will happen or if Owen will actually be able to stop the streak or if he'll just be a part of the statistic. With the rest of the family on his side the streak doesn't look too strong.

In terms of Nitro due to culling a 3rd of the roster and adding an hour i'm able to get the cruiserweights and midcard a match or two here in the first hour and giving them the odd angle.

For the short term I'll be placing the title on the old guard of WCW giving people like Flair, savage, hall, Nash , DDP one more title run before I put them down the card and feed them to my up and comers. But one by one after there last title run comes to an end they'll be heading down the card having feuds to elevate people like Raven, Malenko,Regal,Owen, Goldberg, Big Show, Booker T, Bulldog, Steiner, Ultimo Dragon, Son of the Saint, Mysterio, Eddie etc.

So yea a lot to do, a lot to plan and a lot to put into action. More importantly a lot to keep me interested in the save.

If anyone has any idea's about the feuds and how they should go or any interesting idea's about how to take the save forward then I'd be happy to read them :D

This is exactly what WCW should have done and what I would've done. As far as the future, here's my suggestion...

When the good guys finally emerge triumphant (Sting pinning Hogan at Starrcade) with the help of the Hart Foundation (Bret, Davey Boy, Jim, Owen, Benoit, Jericho)... a new war emerges between the core WCW guys (Sting, Flair, DDP, The Giant, Luger) and the Harts. Meanwhile Nash, Hall, and Syxx turn face and battle Hogan, Savage, and Bagwell. So...

Sting vs Bret (World Title)

Lex Luger vs Owen

Flair & Arn (or whomever) vs Davey Boy & Anvil

DDP vs Benoit (US Title)

The Giant vs Jericho (spinoff feud)

Wolfpack (Nash, Hall, Syxx) vs Hogan, Savage, Bagwell

Anyways, good luck with the game. Sounds like a lot of fun!

So I'm in mid-1990 now:

-FMW and WING have opened, with silly results.

-WCW's new champ is Sergeant Slaughter

-WWF's got Honky Tonk Man as a two-time champion.

-WMVI: HTM beat Don Muraco by DQ, but the main event was Bundy and Piper beating Hogan and Dusty (!)

-Greg Gagne is AWA champ. How the mighty have fallen.

Meanwhile I lost Steve Austin to CCW, and had him lose the OWF title to Dave Finlay as a result. Dave will probably have Ulf Herman as his rival now.

I also have a new tag team called The Madmen: Madman Pondo and Madman Sabu. As well as making lethal lottery tournaments monthly, so I have two shows a month until I hit Regional.

My first post-Austin OWF event:

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/1448/owfshow.png

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Herb Abrams' UWF opened up. I don't see any mention of it being an NWA member ever, and it was pretty much disliked as a promotion historically, so I'm discounting it from my employment rule.

Hulk Hogan is WWF Champion for the second time. And with his first reign not being four years long to boot!

Thanks sm williams yea some of those idea's sound good andi'll probably alter my plans slightly as time goes on.

Didn't even think of the Wolfpack but seems like the Nwo may split into 2 if things diddn't go there way and began to lose control.

Got a problem that I have a lot of workers i could push as monsters such as, Yokozuna, Giant, Sid and also lets not forget Goldberg. Seems to me to have so many dominating will make the whole domination gimmick less impressive.

Thanks sm williams yea some of those idea's sound good andi'll probably alter my plans slightly as time goes on.

Didn't even think of the Wolfpack but seems like the Nwo may split into 2 if things diddn't go there way and began to lose control.

Got a problem that I have a lot of workers i could push as monsters such as, Yokozuna, Giant, Sid and also lets not forget Goldberg. Seems to me to have so many dominating will make the whole domination gimmick less impressive.

The problem with having many monsters is you need guys to feed to them but you don't want to always feed them jobbers. You want some midcarders and upper mids sometimes to feed to them. If one guy beats an upper midcarder and the next monster beats the same guy is really ruins some credibility of both wins and the guy who lost both times.

Personally I think you should try to have no more than 3 monsters on your roster unless 1 is competing on the main event level and not needing to be fed weaker workers anymore.

May-August

Just hit the first day of September 2017 in my CGC save and I have held 844 shows (trying to get as close to 1000 as I can before TEW 2013 comes out) here is what has been going on from the start of May to the end of April in the year 2017.

Sean McFly is still the CGC World Heavyweight Champion having held the title since May of 2016 he has made a total of seventeen defenses of the title so far. He is still the best of seven series with Eddie Chandler they have two more matches left in the series at which point Eddie Chandler will win the deciding match and win the Championship becoming my first repeat World Champion since I started this save.

James Prudence is still the Canadian Champion he has made five defenses of the title so far.

The Almighty Dollar (Rich Money and Remo) are still the current CGC World Tag Team Champions having made seven defenses of the titles since winning them back at Elimination XV in January.

The CGC Heavyweight Champion is still Christian Faith, he has made Seven defenses of the title so far, I am planning on having him lose the title to Steve Frehley at some point.

The CGC Province Champion is still Bryan Holmes having made eight defenses of the title so far he is going to lose the title to either The Force or Steve Flash at some point.

The CGC Heavyweight Tag Team Champions are Alex and Jack DeColt (The Original Champions were Alex and Ricky but I replaced Ricky with Jack because Ricky is in a feud right now). Alex and Ricky made six defenses of the titles before I replaced Ricky with Jack and I continued the title reign instead of starting a new one.

Here are what my current storylines look like on my respective brands.

Golden Brand

Eddie Chandler vs. Sean McFly ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship Feud

Best Of Seven Series

Started: February 2017

Have had Six matches so far (initial match plus the first five matches in the series) they will have two more before the feud ends where Eddie Chandler will win the title from Sean.

Jack Bruce vs. Shooter Sean Deeley

Heat: 68

Started: July 2017

Have had one match so far (Which is why it’s rated so low as far as heat is concerned)

Bronze Brand

Davis Wayne vs. Ricky DeColt

Heat: 77

Started: May 2017

Have had three matches so far will have two more before the feud is over.

Steve Frehley vs. Christian Faith ©

CGC Heavyweight Championship Feud

Heat: 100

Started: May 2017

Have had three matches so far will have two more before the feud ends at which point Steve Frehley will win the Heavyweight Championship from Christian.

New Signings: Larry Vessey, Bruce The Giant, Puerto Rican Power, Corporal Doom, Aristocrat, Joe Sexy, Des Davids

Finally here is the card for CGC Last Man Standing which is my next pay per view

Steve Frehley vs. Christian Faith ©

CGC Heavyweight Championship Match

Jim Force vs. Bryan Holmes ©

CGC Province Championship Match

Davis Wayne vs. Ricky DeColt

Sexual Aggression (Tom Gilmore and Joe Sexy) vs. The Almighty Dollar (Remo and Rich Money) ©

CGC World Tag Team Championship Match

Jack Giedroyc vs. James Prudence ©

CGC Canadian Championship Match

The Specialists (Nate Johnson and Bobby Thomas) vs. The DeColts (Alex and Jack DeColt) ©

CGC Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match

Jack Bruce vs. Shooter Sean Deeley

Eddie Chandler vs. Sean McFly ©

CGC World Heavyweight Championship match

Match 6 in the best of 7 series

Okay. Starting into the summer of 2011 in BLW and not only is my creative direction set. But it's a busy contract season. So mucho going on.

To start with, Biff The Bruiser won't be the only one leaving due to contract expiry. Gregory Chapman has decided he wants to test the ref market after working with us for a year and a half. But I'd say we've done our work well in that time. He's gone from a D- when we hired him to a C+ going out the door. In his place, we hired a guy I hope will be a stopgap. Not because he isn't a good ref. But because he is. In a bit of a financial coup I was able to get recently released USPW ref Robbie Sanchez for the same money I'd been paying Chapman. Hopefully we can polish Robbie a little bit and learn from his experience before a high profile job opens up for him.

Also going out the door is El Diamante Azul. He's been learning well but he got a little too demanding for his own good. Giving him the storyline with Pat Rigsby gave him the idea he needed a raise. I'm not going from 350 per to 500 or potentially 600 per on a guy who's mostly jobbing for me. So the team of Blue Tokushima is done for the time being. But Chikafusa Tadeshi won't have to worry about losing his partner. Both he and (Regular) Joe Sixpack have A rated Blue Collar gimmicks. So I'm putting them together as The Working Class Heroes.

I also have another new team formed. I've decided to push young game-gen prospect Wayne Foster a bit. So I signed a new partner for his fellow game-gen Mario Martinez. British import Brilliant White and I have dubbed them The Club Scene as Martinez works a Dancing Fool gimmick.

I also have Pat Rigsby about ready to go out the door. He doesn't like the new gimmick I gave him in February any more than the one I originally gave him upon signing. Rather than fight over a third I'm running an And Eat It Too storyline to write him off the landscape. He's going to try and fail to team with Joe Sixpack before The Working Class Heroes become a full time team.

New tag team champs in The Temple of Pain. Brothers Haruhiro (Tsumemasa) and Oda (Yakuta) dethroned the World Of Surf after a six month reign. But Emilio and Fuzzy aren't laying down just yet. The storyline runs for at least another month. But I'm toying with a Dynamic Duo split for the Temple. Tsumemasa just acheived a Main Event autopush and is deemed top heel in the Creative Meeting. The La Criatura Roja/El Ladron feud reprise isn't working well enough to justify being for the world title. So I think I want to put the belt back on Bob Casey since he's my lead face at the moment according to the meeting screen. Then after Bro H has dropped the tag title and Yakuta he can plot to take it from Bob.

Meanwhile, I have Mystery Mask and Cal Sanders fighting with Midnight Demise (Ryan Death and Dwayne Dark) for the number 1 tag contendership. A lot of history there as Death and Dark served as henchmen in Biff The Bruiser's war against Mask and Sanders. Don't know who's going to get it yet. There's security in the faces winning because Mystery Mask being user character means a secure transition when I look to crown the champs after them. But Death and Dark have been kind of stuck in the tag team mud since losing the belts. So they could use the love.

Ah! Insanity. Such blessed insanity. Should be fun playing it all out.

Just did a quick 10 year sim, and got a very rare occurrence.

After SWF went cult, instead of retiring, Christian Faith kept wrestling and went too.....USPW!

USPW are now number 1 promotion, although TCW have 92 momentum, so they may overtake soon, especially with Jack Bruce as International champ and The Wrath Of God (Jack Giedroyc) as World champ.

Meanwhile, USPW have all of the young guys: Marc DuBois, Aaron Andrews, Freddy Huggins etc...

WWE just held Wrestlemania XXXVIII (2013) in Cardiff, in front of a massive 5,710 peeps, headlined by Sheamus defeating Christian to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Co-mained by Ziggler beating Kane and Rey winning against Heath Slater, with Cena, Punk and Lesnar only used in angles.

WWE just held Wrestlemania XXXVIII (2013) in Cardiff, in front of a massive 5,710 peeps, headlined by Sheamus defeating Christian to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Co-mained by Ziggler beating Kane and Rey winning against Heath Slater, with Cena, Punk and Lesnar only used in angles.

That sounds bad! Are they not very popular or something?

And people want an autobooker. SMH.

That sounds bad! Are they not very popular or something?

They have B- as their lowest popularity in Mexico & Japan, with straight B's throughout rest, still global and very much still the no.1 company in World.

At the previous PPV, Elimination Chamber, held in Mexico in front of 10,000, CM Punk retained the WWE Title by beating Brock Lesnar, Ziggler def. Christian, Sheamus kept World Heavyweight Title with win over Evan Bourne and Rey got the best of Heath Slater.

Both got overall B grades, worse than PPV's before, Rumble, Bragging Rights and Survivor Series all on paper looked better, not sure what happened with Mania.

Archived