What's going on in your game?

Christ is karma ever a biatch ... I'll never EVER ask about injuries in the game anymore, lol ... no two weeks after asking why so few big time injuries seem to occur, Kofi Kingston in my WWE game is now out with a herniated disc for 11 months. There goes a fued I had planned ... oh well, gonna be fun no matter what.

Well, well, well ... not too long ago I asked why/if there are so few major injuries. Didn't take long for the game to reply in kind. In my current day WWE game at Royal Rumble 2011, Kofi Kingston sustained a major concussion during the Rumble match that will keep him sidelined for 12 months. Karma came crashing down on me ^^

What on earth are you doing to Kofi????

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What on earth are you doing to Kofi????

I ... nothing really ^^ ... maybe the game told me to stop playing so often (I went through almost one and a half years of booking 3 brands in around 2 weeks) .. He got injured in the first Royal Rumble match I booked and going into Elimination Chamber 2011 he had just returned and got injured again. Bones of glass? I like to think it's not my fault :D ... And I just noticed thanks to your quote that I made a mistake in my initial post, his first injury didn't occur at RR 2011 but during the 2010 Rumble, obviously. Oh yeah and a question ... what is, medically speaking, a herniated disc? I think I have an idea but maye someone can explain it.

A herniated disc is pretty much a tear in the one of the discs between the vertebrae in your spine. When this happens, the soft tissue inside the disc starts to bulge, which creates a great deal of pressure on the spinal chord, and pain.

Anyways, now that I'm writing a message in this thread, I figure I'll give a little bit about what'd going on nowadays in my current game.

Still playing MPWF, entering September 2011...I just FINALLY passed Domino's owner goal to have $2 million in the bank, after nearly a year and a half of playing, so I can start focusing less on financials, and more on popularity gaining now. To accomplish this, I got a 1 hour weekly TV show, which averages about a C rating each week to pull my popularity up outside of my home regions. I still run 1 monthly Medium sized show a month as well and shoot for a C+/B- ranking to keep my popularity up in Northern Mexico as well.

So, my current main event storyline involves the Campeon del Mundo El Bandido feuding with Electrico for the belt. El Bandido's protege La Estrella continually interferes in the feud, and the rudos have gotten an upperhand because of it. At my last event, Estrella defeated Electrico's best friend Magnifico in a loser leaves MPWF match, and that is where the feud stands currently.

The main upper midcard feud is between Sammy Bach and Spanish Superfly. Bach came into MPWF recently, and considers the promotion, and lucha libre itself, beneath him. He has made it his personal goal to defeat, and unmask, every single individual in MPWF, en route to the championship. (For those of you who have seen Lucha Libre USA, his gimmick is pretty similar to RJ Brewer's). Sammy ridiculed Superfly for going by "Spanish" Superfly, when he is, in fact, a Mexican, and a bitter feud has resulted. Hombre de la Energia and Mario Moreno (Mario Heroic) are Sammy's allies in the feud, while Superfly is supported by Snap Dragon and Mayan Idol in the altercation.

There's a bunch of other feuds going on throughout the promotion...Angel de Mexico has recently reached main event status and is starting a program with Soul Taker. Angel co-holds the Campeones de Parejas belts with Amazing Firefly, and are strong allies with Puma (Masked Cougar) and El Mitico Jr. Soul Taker has formed a cult consisting of Travis Century, El Serpiente, Hijo del Zonk, Payaso Jr., and Zombi (played by Madman Boone) to feud with them in a feud that ranges between semi-main event and midcard status.

Finally, Luchador Original recently won the Campeon de Lucha title from Snap Dragon in a ladder match, and is starting a program with Hijo de Relampago over that belt, in which Luchador Original becomes a tecnico, and Relampago becomes a rudo.

The Promotion

I'm nearing the end of 2023, with my 4C promotion still pushing towards the top of Cult level (69 popularity, but it'll take a fair bit more to bump up a third location to +65 importance). We're pushing into the US, with 60 popularity.

There is a weekly TV show and monthly PPVs across Canada and the US.

The Roster

Unfortunately, new wrestlers tend to come with such low performance stats, and take so long to build up, that most of my uppercard is made up of older wrestlers.

Atom Smasher, Buddy Garner, Edd Stone, Remmy Skye, Shane Nelson, Steven Parker, American Elemental and Frederique Antonio Garcia are among those veterans who carry the workload, with only brawler Jesus Laurent, female all-rounder Brooke Tyler and flyer Acid II offering a bit of youth.

There's no face-heel divide and women are integrated, so there's plenty of options in the 40+ roster.

There were many discipline issues, but Steve Flash, Pistol Pete Hall and Steve Smith are keeping a bit of order now.

The Wider World

TCW is the biggest promotion in North America (Global), while SWF is Cult. NOBPW is the second-biggest in the world.

Tommy Cornell has been Wrestler of the Year for the past three years, though he is still a long way off Jeremy Stone's eight times!

In Novemeber 2012 with NYCW Steve Flash is my Empire champ after coming back from leaving the company in 2010 just managed to scoop up Robbie Retro and Remmy Skye who are geting a slow build to ME status, the old guard is still there The masked mauler as well as Black Hat Bailey who is now 51 years old and still in the ME sceane Wistler was let go when he came up for renewal and demanded a title run with is one of my golden rules to not do. I have a few genarted guys who I am building manilt the rejects from Decolt power house SWf and TCW are fighting it out at global other than that I am loving this game deepest I have got yet. also noticed that a few workers are now starting to move out of there areas witch is quite intresting

AJ Styles and Samoa Joe were fueding for the US title in my WWE game for 3 months, culminating in the third match of the fued at Elimination Chamber. Since booking wise I handled the show as a transitional card towards Wrestlemania, it was by far the strongest match on my card, they made the main event. They had been trading the title back and forth (first AJ took it from Joe, then Joe from AJ, and now Joe defended it) in a hate fueled affair that added another stipulation to the match - loser leaves brand.

When all was said and done and AJ lost going to RAW, the fued and their great matches (none below 90) elevated them to main event status. Their blow off encounter at Elimination Chamber was incidently the best match of the night (95) and in the months after Wrestlemania, they'll both be going after the heavyweight titles on RAW/Smackdown respectively.

I've been playing the 1977 mod for a good while now and my own fed is cruising along to epic success rising to cult getting a TV contract and making 250,000 a month as 1983 goes on built on a main event of Angus McCloud, Dread, a young high flying Nemesis, my user character, and shockingly The Rev. The upper mid card isn't bad either with Jason Jackson, Cherokee Hawk, Eric Tyler and a few of the fed's more stand out dojo grads. That 1 million plus to open the dojo was so worth it.

What's really fun is a lot of the roster has been there going on 6 years so they've developed loyalties, hatreds and other personal relationships have sprung up and people have left and come back a few times. Rev and Jackson have so many loyalties in the locker room both have refused to leave the fed at various points because of it. Luckily I have about 10 working relationships in place resulting in a very stable roster.

One of the stranger things is the SWF makes money every month but starts every month down millions so they release a lot of wrestlers who then rotate back into the indy scene get signed back up and leave again when it repeats. Some guys never even make it onto an SWF show before getting canned. Because of this Luis Montero has been in and out of my federation 4 times over the years.

Companies are solid with only Chicago Championship Wrestling dying early on and MOSC and Warrior Engine dying shortly after opening.But others opening stayed open and some have gone cult.

CPW look like they'l be around forever and Preston Holt will have 15 world titles before he retires he's already at 8 fed went cult years ago and is still growing they may go national soon. TWL are a super regional and refuse to leave their territory but with 10,000 seat sell outs they're so rich why bother growing. The whole thing is interesting and I may do a longer write up later. And yes HWA somehow remains in business.

I've been playing the 1977 mod for a good while now and my own fed is cruising along to epic success rising to cult getting a TV contract and making 250,000 a month as 1983 goes on built on a main event of Angus McCloud, Dread, a young high flying Nemesis, my user character, and shockingly The Rev. The upper mid card isn't bad either with Jason Jackson, Cherokee Hawk, Eric Tyler and a few of the fed's more stand out dojo grads. That 1 million plus to open the dojo was so worth it.

What's really fun is a lot of the roster has been there going on 6 years so they've developed loyalties, hatreds and other personal relationships have sprung up and people have left and come back a few times. Rev and Jackson have so many loyalties in the locker room both have refused to leave the fed at various points because of it. Luckily I have about 10 working relationships in place resulting in a very stable roster.

One of the stranger things is the SWF makes money every month but starts every month down millions so they release a lot of wrestlers who then rotate back into the indy scene get signed back up and leave again when it repeats. Some guys never even make it onto an SWF show before getting canned. Because of this Luis Montero has been in and out of my federation 4 times over the years.

Companies are solid with only Chicago Championship Wrestling dying early on and MOSC and Warrior Engine dying shortly after opening.But others opening stayed open and some have gone cult.

CPW look like they'l be around forever and Preston Holt will have 15 world titles before he retires he's already at 8 fed went cult years ago and is still growing they may go national soon. TWL are a super regional and refuse to leave their territory but with 10,000 seat sell outs they're so rich why bother growing. The whole thing is interesting and I may do a longer write up later. And yes HWA somehow remains in business.

Sounds fascinating. I'd love to hear more!!

Sounds fascinating. I'd love to hear more!!

Sure why not. I won't do everything at once but let's start with feds A-B in the name :)

AAFW- Dick the Devastator's brainchild fed is a medium sized cult fed and unless they fall backwards into a better TV contract they're going to stay there as nothing has moved in years. Mitch Haggans at 43 is currently in his third reign as champion and is solidly over and a good hand for the most part. Although booking being what it is he won his third title off of the Time Warrior who has champion for bout a week. The tag division is really random but Trace Jarvis and Alex Bruan are 3x champions stabilizing it a bit. Fed is really top heavy with good main events and a mediocre undercard. But they did recently get Chief Two Eagles so who knows. Shows average C+

AICW- the token indy indy fed in my universe. Their shows have degraded into D territory from 1982 after getting C shows from 1977-1981 but the roster turn over and lacke of big players have killed the company dead in terms of getting anywhere. Made up of average rookies and mid carders from elsewhere. Sad that the fed that once had Yodo Nakane and ThimberWolf claiming 7 runs with their title between them have fallen off so far. Vandemar of the New Zealand Game Hunters is there current champion but he has no one to play off of. The belts have C prestige right now. Still somehow have money so their not going anywhere for a good while yet.

BCG (Black Canvas Grappling)- one of the earliest feds to open that's not in the default data they opened in 1979. Also very successful as well hitting Cult and they currently have Cs across the board in Japan with 4 at C+ and a TV contract so going national in a few years is nearly a guarantee. Smallish roster for such a big fed but it's a really good one. Shows average B- to B and they were the first company to hire Hooded Kudo so he's loyal to them and their current champion the rest of the main event scene is 4x BCG Chamipon Shinya Momochi and Ryoji Hashimoto. They've lost 5 main eventers over the years to BHOTWG but that hasn't stopped them.

BHOTWG- The 2nd biggest fed in the game world and as usual overloaded with talent. Current 4x and reigning champion is Seison Yamanaka just won the belt again. Other top guys: Cobra has been running on short term contracts for 3 years now but he's gotten so high up the main event chain he's 50% of the way into the Hall of Immortals not bad considering a surprising lack of titles. Elemental well natch. Kiba Izumi former world champion and 80% of his way into the Hall not bad for a later pushed former tag wrestler. Master Kitozon 55 and still active a 4x world champion but not near the belt in a few years. Has won veteran wrester of the year every year ever since the game started been in the top 100 every year and has his own wing in the hall currently under construction. Robbie Golden instead of being a wash out he's a 3x former world champion, 2x wrestler of the year and 2 #1 in the top 100 and a lock for the hall of immortals. Wow talent trumps jerk level in this reality. Shogo Takani now 53 he's still cranking out good matches but no belts he's probably going to either just miss the hall of fame. Finally 2x champion Tasuku Nanbada at 39 is massively over been in the top 100 every year and if he keeps it up a future all of famer.

So thats the first few feds. BHOTWG should have their own hall of immortals considering they'll probably be sending most of their current main event.

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy329/MarioVasquez182/Capture-1.png

Started September 1995 now in March 1996.

Austin and Douglas have been feuding since October. At first it was over the ECW World title but Austin lost that at our February PPV to Bam Bam in a three way that also included Douglas. Austin has been playing the heel role in the feud but im gonna pull a double turn at our March PPV so it can add another dimension to the feud and set him up for another run at the title against Bam Bam. Douglas will probably feud with The Sandman.

Bam Bam will defend the title in March against NJPW's Shinya Hashimoto. Looks like it'll be a real slobberknocker.

Chris Beniot will defend the TV title against Perry Saturn. They've been pulling in some good low 80s matches. That's way better than the disappointing matches Beniot pulled in with Taz.

Taz & Sabu are chasing The Thrillseekers (Chris Jericho/Lance Storm) over the tag titles. I'm gonna put the titles on them as Paul E. really wants me to push Taz.

Big pushes are in line for Raven, Mikey Whipwreck, and Satoshi Kojima.

I've made the end of the year tournament season in SWF.

First, leading into the November PPV (renamed Last Man Standing, which is the name of the tournament) is a tournament to crown a single winner. It starts with everyone on the roster, with the exception of the lowest jobbers depending on numbers, being "randomly" assigned a tag team partner. Then there are two tag team rounds, before the teammates face each other in the third. Then it is straight knock out before ending with a final singles match contested under Last Man Standing rules. The first edition had 64 entrants, with the eventual winner being Eric Eisen.

The second tournament, to close out the year, is a team one. The final PPV has been renamed Riot Act, and there are six teams of eight competing. Each week there are a set of scheduled matches, worth various points depending on stipulation and each captain picks who from his team competes in which match, and in kayfabe they don't know who the other teams have picked until the start of the match. It rumbles on for the month, culminating in a clusterfudge of a final match that works like a six-way gauntlet. Every time someone from a team gets pinned, a teammate replaces them until all members are eliminated. I've just drawn up the teams for the first year:

Team Almighty Dollar: (Face)

Captains: Rich Money & Remo Richardson (Main Eventers)

Dan Stone Jr (Upper Midcarder)

Jack DeColt (Upper Midcarder)

Tom Gilmore (Upper Midcarder)

Troy Tornado (Upper Midcarder)

Aaron Andrews (Midcarder)

Steven Parker (Lower Midcarder)

Team Bruce: (Face)

Captain: Jack Bruce (Main Eventer)

Koshiro Ino (Main Eventer)

Marc DuBois (Main Eventer)

American Hero (Captain Atomic / Upper Midcarder)

American Machine (Midcarder)

American Star (Joey Minnesota / Midcarder)

American Dream (Joshua Taylor / Midcarder)

Drew Winters (Remmy Skye / Lower Midcarder)

Team Eisen: (Heel)

Captain: Eric Eisen (Main Eventer)

Steel (Upper Midcarder / Eisen's bodyguard)

Ricky DeColt (Upper Midcarder)

Jay Chord (Midcarder)

Edd Stone (Midcarder)

Matthew Keith (Midcarder)

Greg Keith (Midcarder)

Gino Montero (Enhancement Talent)

Team Faith: (Heel)

Captain: Christian Faith (Main Eventer)

Jackson Riley (James Prudence / Main Eventer)

Rocky Golden (Main Eventer)

Brandon James (Upper Midcarder)

Hunter Richards (Paul Huntingdon / Upper Midcarder)

Sammy Bach (Midcarder)

The Patriot (Brandon Smith / Midcarder)

Spencer Spade (Lower Midcarder)

Team Giedroyc: (Heel)

Captain: Giedroyc (Main Eventer)

Necatus (Tyson Baine / Main Eventer)

Atlas Nash (Atlas / Main Eventer)

John Greed (Upper Midcarder)

Sorrow (Danny Fonzarelli / Upper Midcarder)

Eddie Peak (Midcarder)

Knuckles (Midcarder)

Kurt Laramee (Midcarder)

Team Johnson: (Face)

Captain: Paulie Johnson (Roger Cage / Opener)

Ares (Vengeance / Main Eventer)

Bruce The Giant Main Eventer)

Marat Khoklov (Main Eventer)

Runaway Train (Upper Midcarder)

Liberty (Upper Midcarder)

Marlowe (Jungle Lord / Upper Midcarder)

Swoop McCarthy (Lower Midcarder)

---

Not decided on the winners yet. Based on sheer talent, Almight Dollar should win hands down with the immense quality they have but storyline-wise, I like the team of second-gens + Steel. But then I also like the two power-based teams of Giedroyc and Johnson. Pretty sure it won't be Team Bruce winning; it's just the highest pushed faces not already involved thrown together.

My main feud:

Eddie Peak and Bryan Vessey are continuing their trench warfare, highlighted by interference, beatdown, backstage brawling and other ambushes week after weeks :D

Eradicating the Syndicate is going to the next level with the return of Sam Keith and the Machines on Tommy and Wolf's side. The rebellion is now consisting of RDJ, Minnesota and Benny Benson, with sporadic helps of Joshua Taylor, Bryan Vessey and Rocky Golden.

Golden vs Tornado: I'm getting tired of "semi main event" Rocky Golden. I'm now building up a feud against Troy Tornado and finally give him a shot as champion.

Matthew Keith, Mainstream Hernandez, Edd Stone, Sammy Bach and Chance Fortune are my midcard stars with Jacob Jett and Buddy Garner tailing them on lower midcard.

Champions:

HW Champ: Rocky Golden

Legends (veterans): Sam Keith

International: Rick Law

TV (low level): Jacob Jett

Tag Team: Guide & Scout

Just Finished up with No Way Out: Elimination chamber (2010)

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Tommy Dreamer, Dreamer Is Forced To Retire (B-)

Tommy had one Month left in his contract, and was becoming annoying, as I have no space on my current ECW roster, and 'Zeke needed the rub, so I had him win, via interferance from both Vladimir AND William Reagl, but a win nether the less. Ezekiel Wins

Nigel Frost © W/Ric Flair Vs Montel Vontavious Porter W/Mark Henry (B)

I had Nigel McGuinness dubut under the new Surname of Frost, and Go On a Immediate Win Streak since he dubuted in December, In January I brough Flair in to be his Manager and Nigel (Now a Upper Mid Carder) defeated Porter, Within the next 6 months He'll be World Champion, but for now, I'll have him fued with Kofi Kingston Frost wins

The World's Greatest Tag Teaming Experience © W/Elijah Burke Vs Cryme Tyme

I had The World's greatest tag team become the Unified champions, defeating DX, then Cryme Tyme becoming Contenders, after that the Teams faced off in singles competition with the WGTT winning both times, the second time becuase they where saved by Elijah Burke, who became the Singles Competitor for the Stable. I Had The WGTT go over Cryme Tyme so they can face off (And Lose To) Jeri-Show at WM26. WGTT Wins.

Dolph Ziggler Defeated John Morrison © and Drew McIntyre

Not that much of a story here, the match was announced at random, leading to Ziggler & Drew teaming up to take out the champion several times before the match, and it came to an end when Ziggler Pinned McIntyre, leading to a fued going into the MITB ladder match. Ziggler Wins

Edge Vs The Undertaker © Vs Jericho Vs Big Show Vs Mysterio Vs Batista

The SD! Elimination Chamber, I Had Edge pick up the win here, as 'Taker couldn't go to WM as Champion, And Set up a feud on the night with Edge winning, and Shaking hands with 'Taker afterwards, becoming a face, only to be attacked by Batista, Who Will face off against Edge at WM. Edge Wins

Kane Vs Christian ©

Kane Became Number 1 Conender on ECW defeating the returning Mr Kennedy, Kennedy has been Ranting ever since, meanwhile, Kane Became a Monster Heel, Defeating Jobbers in Viscous Matches, losing Via DQ often, even going to RAW and SD! and Dismantling opponents their, Including Making Mysterio Bleed on televison! :o. Christian has also been on a little streak, with a few solid victories here and there, with Kane about to Pick up the Win In The NWO Match, Until Kennedy Interfered. Kane will win a rematch on ECW, and face Kennedy for the title at WM.

CM Punk Vs Matt Hardy

after winning the Rumble, CM Punk hosted a celebration show with clips of CM Punk's successes after every segment/Match, when Punk came to the ring to watch his faviroute moment, (beating Jeff Hardy), Matt Hardy Rushed to the ring and Took out the WM Main Eventer, Leading to a Last Man Standing Match, where Punk won. Punk Wins

John Cena Vs Randy Orton Vs Sheamus Vs Triple H Vs The Miz Vs Shawn Michaels

random 6 man feud, with Tension obvious between the Temporary Face & Heel teams alike (Even between DX, leading to a WM Match) with them 6 facing off in multiple tag & Singles Matches with The Legacy getting involved, costing people matches. Orton picked up the win here, after DiBiase got in the Chamber somehow and Hit a DDT on Cena, I'm going to have Cena want a re-match as Orton Cheated, and Punk Challenged orton Immediatly after the match, leading to a Three Wat at WM26. Orton Wins

Current WM26 Plans

Undertaker vs Sheamus

Nigel Frost Vs Kofi Kingston

MITB

HHH Vs HBK

Cena vs Orton vs Punk

Batista Vs Edge

Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs Jeri-Show

Kane vs Christian Vs Mr Kennedy

The Miz Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Not decided on the winners yet. Based on sheer talent, Almight Dollar should win hands down with the immense quality they have but storyline-wise, I like the team of second-gens + Steel. But then I also like the two power-based teams of Giedroyc and Johnson. Pretty sure it won't be Team Bruce winning; it's just the highest pushed faces not already involved thrown together.

After the first show, plans have changed. Now Giedroyc's team will be assaulting Steven Parker, probably in Week 3, ruling him out of the tournament. Oh no! ...Never fear, Money and Remo will then debut their new member in Week 4... Sean McFly!

His contract came up at the right moment (as did Ricky Dale Johnson, and Sam Keith is up for renewal just after the turn of the year). Keith will miss out anyway because of timing but I didn't want to switch in two new guys just for the sake of it so it was a toss up between McFly and Johnson... and well, that's just not a competition.

Also, for anyone that wants it, here is the convoluted schedule I'm using:

Week 1:

A vs D – 10 points

C vs F – 10 points

A vs B vs D vs E – 8 points

B / C vs E / F – 5 points per superstar

A / B / C vs D / E / F – 3 points per superstar

Week 2:

A vs E – 10 points

B vs D – 10 points

A vs C vs D vs F – 8 points

A / BB / CC vs D / EE / FF – 2 points per superstar

Week 3:

B vs F – 10 points

C vs E – 10 points

A / B vs D / E – 5 points per superstar

AA / B / CC vs DD / E / FF – 2 points per superstar

Week 4:

C vs B vs E vs F – 8 points

A / C vs D / F – 5 points per superstar

AA / BB / C vs DD / EE / F – 2 points per superstar

PPV:

A vs B vs C vs D vs E vs F – 10 points

Six Way Gauntlet Match (being run with a 50 Man Battle Royal with two random guys thrown in to make up numbers) – 25 points

Teams A, B, C are face, teams D, E, F are heel, so you won't get any dodgy alignment penalties. Each member of a team should have two matches in the weekly matches, as there are sixteen slots per team. It's an easy month of booking, to be honest, and is great for getting nobodies over.

USPW- International - April 2013

TCW, NOTBPW are global (as ever) and I've knocked SWF down to cult with Novembers National Battle, we're doing great aand got Human Arsenal and Rick Law in at cult when TCW (stupidly) didn't renew contracts for some reason and them, a re-signing of the then c+ across the USA Bruce The Giant (now a*) and a push for a heel Nicky Champion, drove us onto National and main event roster is:

Brandon James (37 Years old)

Bruce the GREAT (42)

Champagne Lover (31) recently become main eventer after feud with US Champ BTG.

Chris Caulfield (38)

Christian Faith (pulling A match every week atleast) (46)

Human Arsenal 100 popularity (stupid TCW) (37)

Jim Justice returned late 2012 from disapointing year with NOTB (42)

Nicky Champion (28)

Rick Law (30) Mr.USPW for me after joining from TCW, initially heel, now face, him or Human Arsenal were hinting on a heel turn

Upper Mid

Chance Fortune (33) Joined when I took over USPW after being FCW booker

Chris Morrisette (39, never knew that) trying to turn AJ Jackson face with him to reunite them but to no avail, feuding with Jack Gierdroyc, AJ could end up saving him.

Enygma (37) was supposed to be my min man but an aweful feid with Tyson Baine has seen both drop down (disappointingly) plus he's pretty bad in the ring likely to stay UM for now.

Jack Giedroyc- (36) Religious Zealot is rated 25 as him gimmick but irregardless he is running hos wrath of god thing, with felloew brits DP and Edward Cornell getting a popularity rub off from being in angles with him.

Jimmy Awesome (30) - Zimmy Bumf, repackaged as a rock star (what Champagne Lover would have been had he signed a that point) ****y youth is the lightweight champion.

Robbie Retro - (27) Debuted when I took over and has been a good midcarder, was NBT so he got a push with Chance Fortune as partner, they are Tag team champions

Shawn Gonzalez - (42) very rarely wins but NEVER loses Popularity the Upper- mid lifer.

The Marksmen - (27) Kirk Jameson in face paint straight out of dev. started stalking Nicky Champion and has sgot up to Midcard only beaten by cheating on the part of casual alliance BTG and Nicky Champion.

Tyson Baine - (42) Old and starting to bore me will join Jack G. in his stable as a lackey, but as I said I used to like him but he's dull now since Big Cat Brandon joined. ( My Runnaway Train so to speak)

Midcard -

AJ Jackson - (38) doesn't do well in ring but I like him team with Shawn Gonzalez helps him out could join a Underwater RE-Union with Chris Morisette.

Andre Jones- (28) dull midcarder teaming with Greg Grouch. bounces between roster and development

Art Reed -(38) User Character and jobber for life (ish does beat jobbers on occasion great in ring)!

The McWades (41)- Joined when we turned national bolstered the tag division although they are unlikely to get the gold, I like them as BIKERS!

Greg Grouch (32) - SWF let him go and we pounced he has lost initial momentum but still has time yet

Handsome Stranger - (37) Teamed with Mick Muscles as Flex and Pecs 2 but The Original Flex debuted and screwed Mick out of the tag belt and the original Flex and Pecs reunited joined with me from FCW

Java - (40) tried to keep from the usual jobbing out but can't help myself they have however stayed at midcard.

Mick Muscles (37) - nothing of note since splitting from team and feud with them may leave soon or go into development

Steve Flash - The man (46) and going strong the best jobber EVER! he just keeps picking him self back up even though his USPW record stands at 26 matches 26 loses hope to give him a title before retirement and play a story off of his losing streak.

The Original Flex - (38) Teaming with HS next tag team champs

Tribal Warrior - (40) see Java.

Ash Campbell (25) keeps getting save from monsters by Nemesis could turn on him or vise versa

Buddy Garner - (41) joined when we went national, good wrestler getting his pop up slowly but surely

Cameron Vessey (25) loses to main eventer and beats below him one for the future will be great when Casey Valentine ( now a great worker) comes up from dev.

Ernest Youngman - (20) Future Champ without doubt 'paying his dues' still ready for push I think.

Kashmir Singh - (35) IDK why he's employed, but he is a fun character

El Mitico (21) - Still not getting push we are waiting for an opening jobber ATM

Jared Johnson (22) see Mitico

Joss Thompson - (31) Backstage interviewer and par time jobber helping him get exposure back home

Soul Taker - (38) soon to come in as a helper for Nicky champ setting up feud with The Marksman.

Danny Patterson and Edward Cornell - (36)(29) Jack G. minions.

Slowly dropping women division belt has been retired.

Non Active

Corporal doom Road Agent

Duane Fry came in just before Big Cat to hype him now manager, will be moved into the announce booth soon

Eugene Williams ref

Hannah Potter (24)- Jimmy Awesomes girlfriend On screen not going muc

Jessie (37) managing champagne lover

Mitch Naess- (36) Announcer

Nemesis- (54) on air Authority figure

Shane Sneer - Colour (56)

Steve Smith (30) back up for Mitch as yet unused and pretty pissed off id imagine

Sure why not. I won't do everything at once but let's start with feds A-B in the name :)

So thats the first few feds. BHOTWG should have their own hall of immortals considering they'll probably be sending most of their current main event.

Ready for more...you aren't at T(WL) yet!

Does anyone have a LUcha game they are playing that htey'd like to share the events of? I'm interested in getting into a cornellverse lucha game.

Sadly, never had the time for my MPWF game... that and I was miffed the market was too crappy to get a TV deal. MPWF totally should have a TV deal.

That said, I had a storyline started where Soul Taker was living up to his name, and running around "stealing souls" turning workers into zombie-like minions to do his bidding. Good stuff.

Are all of the C Verse Mexican promotions "traditoinal" as in lots of six man tags and what not? Which one could you most easily book in the same mannor as SWF if any?

For the most part, yes, they're traditional Lucha Libre companies. That said, any of them with a slight product tweak (change the match/angle ratio) could be used very similarly to a SE fed if you'd like. SOTBPW might be the best bet, as they start with a TV deal and the best workers in the country, particularly in terms of Entertainment skills.

Are all of the C Verse Mexican promotions "traditional" as in lots of six man tags and what not? Which one could you most easily book in the same mannor as SWF if any?

None they may all have a popularity based product they at the most have 90% ratio which means angles are pretty much always gonna bomb unless you can get them over D+ish rating.

None they may all have a popularity based product they at the most have 90% ratio which means angles are pretty much always gonna bomb unless you can get them over D+ish rating.

/nod

Which is why I said "if you change the match ratio", hehe.

An alternative would be to go ahead an open FEW, a future company set to debut in Mexico, that utilizes a straight up Sports Entertainment product.

Archived