What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allright, im playing as uspw and have, so far, probally the best time playing a tew2010 game, uspw just feels so easy and it works so well.

anyway: im now 6 months in, sam strong just retied and left the buisness and jeremy stone took over(i was shocked), not to mention that with his owner goals i can say goodbye to pretty much 50% of my rooster. stone needs to understand that this is uspw and not notbw.

interestingly i overpushed enygma, bruce the giant and tyson baine to the point that these 3 workers are the most over workers in all the usa, only sam strong and jack bruce are on the same level(100 pop throughout the us).

right now i try to get christian faith into my rooster, i just saw that he was unemployed, why ever swf would let him go? still at cult i doubt that he will sign with me but its worth the try.

enygma is still champ with 18 defences so far, i want to give him at least 20 defences and then i need to see who i can give the title.

kid toma is television champ with 2 defences right now, again swf let him go and i picked him up right away.

raven is still womens champ, dont really know what to do with her or the devision as a whole, they're good and everything but i need to think of a storyline that makes the devision more interesting.

peter valintine ist still national champ with 2 defences, i really have no idea what to do with him but with sam strong gone i will job him out and put the belt on nicky champion i guess.

tag belts are n the towers of power who have a good run with it.

thanks to my working agreement with tcw i had some wonderful feuds with tommy cornell and enygma, good stuff.

so hopefully one day i can make it to 2011, and yes im not a good booker so dont be harsh on some of my decisions.

Well, well, well...

APWF Showdown At Three Rivers was a resounding success, with Farmer Fran defeating Giant Grimsley in a Bodyslam Challenge, Call Of The Wild defending the tag team titles as proxies of Team America against the Black Serpent Cult (note that CotW weren't officially champions, just defending with Chief Two Eagles "injured"), Bill Popinowski defeated Trent Peak by count out after beating him unconscious outside the ring just to make an example...

And Wild Man Sullivan managed to successfully defend the APWF Heavyweight title against both Marcus McKing and Terry Lambert in the long awaited triple threat match.

With the long running feud at an apparent end, Sullivan took to simply facing any challenger willing to do so, and had a stellar bout with Cobra the day after Showdown At Three Rivers... only to be immediately challenged by Rolf Shelton, manager of "Polish Power" Bill Popinowski, the the over-a-year now undefeated Communist monster, to face Popinowski next week on TV as part of Popinwoski's quest to find "real" competition (poor Brutus McBride failed to beat him earlier in the night).

Naturally, Wild Man Sullivan accepted to face off with the Soviet Slammaster himself.

Next week, Sullivan did his usual "psychotic ranting interview routine" to hype up the bout, and Shelton lead Popinowski through a Communist themed training montage... and then the match.

10 minutes later (indeed, the shortest APWF Heavyweight title match in recent history)...

A super wicked boot to the side of Wild Man Sullivan's head knocked him unconscious.

Your winner, and new APWF Heavyweight champion via knockout...

"Polish Power" Bill Popinowski!!!

Popinowski, however, looked to make a statment. With Sullivan still unresponsive, the mass of muscle military pressed him over his head... and over the top rope, down through a table his manager had set up below at ringside. All that was left to do was stand triumphant as the new champion, as paramedics rushed Sullivan out of the arena on a stretcher...

That's what happens when you announce you're negotiating with SWF the day AFTER successfully defending the APWF title, Sullivan. Good luck with that car accident in a few years.

Also... Bill Popinowski is my champion!!! How awesome is that? :D

Awesome as an accomplisment, not awesome for the fans that must put up with watching his matches. ;)

You mean the same fans who've put up with Terry Lambert main eventing on a regular basis?

They'll get by.

The next guy I plan to give the title is actually incredibly talented... so they have that to look forward to!

It's official... hell has frozen over!

I am in July 2002 as WCW.

It's Monday Nitro. Rob Van Dam just put on a great match in a losing effort to Shane Douglas for the US Title. The camera cuts to the backstage area and Goldberg is down. He ends up being stretchered out.

Then there is a generic tag match. When we come back Eric Bischoff is in the ring cutting down Vince McMahon and promising to one day be ahead in the ratings again. Then an unfamiliar music hits and out walks Triple H. The crowd goes absolutely insane!

Triple H gets in the ring and is furious. He gets right up in Bischoffs face and tells him that the Game is just beginning. "You cut down my future father in law? You cut down my fiance? Then you sit here and talk s**t about my friends up north? Bischoff I am here and the game is just beginning." Bischoff is backed into the corner looking scared out of his mind.

Then the main event is Kurt Angle VS Eddie Guerrero. Angle wins in a great World Title match up.

===========================

Triple H comes down to the ring and is about to cut a promo when he is interupted by music and a symbol appears on the screen. It is Goldbergs and on the screen appears Goldberg. He says he didn't see who attacked him last week but the fact that there is a new face in WCW one would only assume it is him. Triple H is obviously ticked off about being interupted and storms out of the ring and up the ramp.

So yeah basically I am building up to this mega match at Bash at the Beach. Triple H is gonna go over in a tainted win.

So yeah basically I am building up to this mega match at Bash at the Beach. Triple H is gonna go over in a tainted win.

sounds awsome, especially to this time it would have been like the match of the decade(for the most part). hope this will work out well for you and wcw.

Started a game using the CVerse '77 mod and decided to use WBW, as I felt they are an interesting company with potential to grow as my own.

First order of business was new signings, and I decided to sign William Riley, The New Zealand Game Hunters, Tank Griswold, Darrin Dreamweaver (Planning to sign his partner when he finishes his touring deal) & Alabaster Livingstone.

Decided to run 1 event a month until I can be profitable consistantly. On my January event:

-The Brotherhood issued a challenge to Tomov and a partner of his choice to a tag match for the main event, leading to William Riley debuting. Tomov & Riley got the win, but a measure of revenge was gained when The Aryan Barbarian destroyed Riley after the match, "ruling him out" of appearing on the next show, so he cant stop Barbarian trying to influence the championship match between Tomov & Maier.

-The New Zealand Game Hunters (NZGH) debuted, and won the tag titles, as they are more talented and more popular, making it an obvious choice for them to get the titles.

-Dreamweaver debuted in a losing effort against Spiros The Mighty in the opening match after the NZGH interfed attacking Dreamweaver, setting up the future match between NZGH & The Full Monty.

-The rest of the card was just filler as I cant think of many storylines for lower down on the card.

-Show was rated a D, due to me not running enough angles. Main event got a C-, and the Tag Title match Co-main got a D+.

Made a $8000 loss in Jan, but am not too worried as I expect quick growth in my home region.

My Second show was a greater success:

-Aleksander Tomov retained his title against Maier, in a C rated match. When it looked like the Aryan Barbarian was going to attack Tomov, Riley appeared and brawled with him to the back, allowing Tomov to get the win.

-NZGH defended their tag titles against the make shift team of Dreamweaver & Spiros The Mighty (Put together because Dreamweaver needed a partner, and Spiros was annoyed that NZGH interferd in his match last month.

-Again, not much on the undercard, other than Nicht Mehr earning a rematch for their titles.

-Show ended up with a C- rating.

Again made a loss, this time around $9000. Losing confidence in ability to grow enough to make a profit quickly, and may have to cut some big players if the trend continues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as a side note, suprisingly APWF are not bothering trying to re-sign Sam Strong and are just letting him go. They obviously dont want to live waiting for SWF to swoop in.

Edit - This seems like an elaborate plan going on in my game to annoy Comradebot, Sam Strong has just signed with........................AAFW.

Dont mean to post so soon after my last one, but just whipped through another 2 months, and wanted to update.

In March we held an event pitting The Aryan Barbarian vs Tomov & Maier vs Riley. Barbarian was unable to defeat Tomov to bring the belts to the Brotherhood, but Maier was able to beat Riley to set up a future match against Tomov. The New Zealand Game Hunters also retained their titles against Nicht Mehr.

The next month Tomov managed to retain his title against Darrin Dreamweaver, while The Brotherhood racked up a tag team win. Maier challenged Tomov to the title match next month, but to ensure no interferece takes place, it will take place inside a CAGE. And again the NZGH retained.

But the biggest news relating to my promotion is that Jean-Jacques Leblanc has signed with me, and will likely be put straight into a high profile fued.

I thought I'd share something "interesting" in my 2022 (Feb.) WCW game...

I hired Steve DeColt away from NOTBPW a month ago and he's quickly risen through the ranks. Getting some impressive submission victories over WCW's finest. With our company having a Hostile-pact with CGC and Steve's feud with Alex still going, I believe that helped us sign him. I've had a hostile relationship with them ever since Matty Faith left for them and wouldn't even consider negotiations due to his hatred for me. :o

Steve's 48-years old and he's banged up pretty bad, but I expect to use him in a small capacity in programs to help build talentless punks. :p He's on my Monday Mayhem brand and he's working as a face. His ability to win that brands major title is impossible due to American Patriot's current reign. He's currently preparing for a VERY long series with Spencer Spade. The angles these two put on together with their Entertainment skills is phenomenal. Spade is actually improving from DeColt's Mic and Acting. :D

This just happened in my HGC diary game....

In actual game time I am in July whereas in the diary itself I am mid March. Anyway what I am about to reveal doesn't spoil anything so don't worry about it ;).

I decided to have a little look through the wrestling world and see who would be available and what I could do with them. After about an hour of scouting I decided on a few individuals that I wanted to add to my roster; one of those being Alex Braun who I felt could add to my midcard. I signed him to a pay-per-appearance contract but didn't want to throw him into the mix right away. The following week he competed in the King Of The Indy's tournament which he went on to win. I'm happy about this because I might work this into a storyline........hang on a second..........."Alex Braun has shattered his knee and is out for 13 months."................:mad:

^ Dude! That ****ing blows...

In me SWF game I just created a brand split in August 2010. With Supreme and Elite brands. The Supreme brand is my Raw like brand it has all my biggest stars: Jack Bruce, Christian Faith, Eric Eisen, Rich Money, and Vengeance are the main eventers. I also just added the Vixxen division exclusive to Supreme and the Sky Club which is exclusive to Elite.

Well the Elite has been struggling a bit. Chris Morrisette and Marat Khoklov have been going at it for the better part of the year. It got so raucous that Morrisette dropped the Lobster Warrior moniker as Khoklov and his sister Mariya Khoklov drove him mad. Khoklov is SWF champion (Elite's top title). Well Marat is about to meet a new challenge. During my Sunday Night Special (two-hour PPV that goes head to head with TCW's PPVs) he injured Chris Morrisette and stands on top with no challengers. The next episode of SWF Elite color woman Ana Garcia has seen enough and informs Marat and Mariya that she has made a phone call and brought a good friend in to SWF to finally put an end to the Khoklov's wave of destruction. That night after disposing of yet another unworthy foe, a man jumps the barrier, climbs into the ring and right into Marat Khoklov's face. That man is Bryan Vessey. Immediately Marat Khoklov and Bryan Vessey are set to go one-on-one at Under Control for the SWF Championship. The future looks good for the Elite brand all of the sudden.

Champions

World Heavyweight (Supreme) - Eric Eisen won from Jack Bruce at Times of Trouble

SWF (Elite) - Marat Khoklov - Won four-way dance on debut episode of EliteTV.

North American (Supreme) - Frederique Antonio Garcia - won at Sunday Night Special in a four way dance with the assistance of his "friend" Platinum Prudence.

Television (Elite) - Marc DuBois - stolen from Captain Atomic with the help of The Uprising (Jay Chord, Matt and Greg Gauge)

Vixxen (Supreme) - Josie Marquez (Joanne Rodriguez) - Defeated Rachael Sweets (Stephanie Wade) on Supreme TV to be first Vixxen champion.

Sky Club (Elite) - Antonio Maxi Marquez - Won 6-way Ladder match to name Sky Club Champion on EliteTV.

Tag Team (Supreme) - The Revolution Riders (Valiant and Giedroyc) - Won three-way tag team match at Welcome to the Jungle.

US Tag Team (Elite) - The Amazing Bumfholes - Won four-way tag match on the debut episode of Elite TV.

Just hit Small in my 0/0/0/0 Japan-based game in July 2012 and managed to sign, just a month after TCW released him... Brent Hill!

He's in a pretty sorry state of time decline at 42 years old, but it's not hitting his skills too hard yet. Those performance skills are going to be absolutely invaluable. Got way too many green rookies (including a regenerated Dread) and not enough veterans to train them up.

Archived