What's going on in your game?

hahaha poor Matt Hardy

I had Matt Jobbing to my younger guys for 4 /5 months, then I brought in Jeff so they could reform the Hardy Boyz and bolster my tag division, well they win a few matches, Matt's momentum finally gets higher and eventually they win the Tag titles, they make 1 defence then Jeff gets injured, Broken Arm and out for 4/5 months. xD Matt had to then vacate the titles, and he has gone back to jobbing. XD

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about to start an SWF game. I'm going to push the Bumfholes hard. I'm going to have Eric Eisen announce a little tournament for people who've never held the World title to become no.1 contender, the real reason being he doesn't want a real challenge.

I'm going to have Randy win the tournament, and then during the world title match, have Randy hold his own, but have Zimmy interfere turning heel on Randy due to jealously of his brother's unearned shot at the title, and then have them have a year-long blood feud, ending with one of them maybe being North American Champion, if their overness isn't high enough for the world title. :cool:

I've never pushed them before, and Zimmy's new render from 1.2 is awesome for a heel IMO, makes him seem pretty bad ass. (Atleast I think it's different, been so long since I played SWF)

Since the Bumfhole name is ridiculous, he will go by the name Zimmy B.

I might do it since Eric has to defend the World title every 30-days, he picks random lower card wrestlers and wins in squash matches every defense, and Randy is the first one to put up any real competition, much to the surprise of the commentators. Instead of doing a tournament. It could lead to my Zimmy vs Randy feud, and also push forward the Rich Money, Jack Bruce and Eric storyline, as he avoids defending the title against either of them for months, like the coward he is, eventually have "the board of directors" get fed up with Eric's shenanigans and are getting worried the World title's prestige is being devalued due to his actions, so they force him to defend it in a three-way with Jack Bruce and Rich Money. :D

Then they appoint a "representative of the board" as the General Manager, to run things.

How exactly is it an" unearned title shot" if he won a tournament to earn the shot? :p

It'd be unearned in Zimmy's eyes, as he is jealous and thinks he deserves it more of course, he thinks he deserves the shot. Unearned was probably not the best word, but you get the point. Could even have Randy beat Zimmy in the finals and have Zimmy falsely claim he hurt himself before the match, so it doesn't count.

The whole point would be to turn Zimmy heel, and show Eric as a mega-coward heel. :p

I'm about to start an SWF game. I'm going to push the Bumfholes hard. I'm going to have Eric Eisen announce a little tournament for people who've never held the World title to become no.1 contender, the real reason being he doesn't want a real challenge.

I'm going to have Randy win the tournament, and then during the world title match, have Randy hold his own, but have Zimmy interfere turning heel on Randy due to jealously of his brother's unearned shot at the title, and then have them have a year-long blood feud, ending with one of them maybe being North American Champion, if their overness isn't high enough for the world title. :cool:

I've never pushed them before, and Zimmy's new render from 1.2 is awesome for a heel IMO, makes him seem pretty bad ass. (Atleast I think it's different, been so long since I played SWF)

Since the Bumfhole name is ridiculous, he will go by the name Zimmy B.

I might do it since Eric has to defend the World title every 30-days, he picks random lower card wrestlers and wins in squash matches every defense, and Randy is the first one to put up any real competition, much to the surprise of the commentators. Instead of doing a tournament. It could lead to my Zimmy vs Randy feud, and also push forward the Rich Money, Jack Bruce and Eric storyline, as he avoids defending the title against either of them for months, like the coward he is, eventually have "the board of directors" get fed up with Eric's shenanigans and are getting worried the World title's prestige is being devalued due to his actions, so they force him to defend it in a three-way with Jack Bruce and Rich Money. :D

Then they appoint a "representative of the board" as the General Manager, to run things.

This isn't a bad idea. I would have Zimmy lose to somebody he considers stronger than Randy's opponent then have and have him get pissed off over that. Or maybe Randy & Zimmy are feuding with a tag-team (Death Row, The Pain Alliance) and Zimmy gets attacked prior to his match. Zimmy then goes on to hold a grudge because Randy didn't help him.

Got idea, though.

This isn't a bad idea. I would have Zimmy lose to somebody he considers stronger than Randy's opponent then have and have him get pissed off over that. Or maybe Randy & Zimmy are feuding with a tag-team (Death Row, The Pain Alliance) and Zimmy gets attacked prior to his match. Zimmy then goes on to hold a grudge because Randy didn't help him.

Got idea, though.

Yeah, it would work even better if say Zimmy got attacked during Randy's match, but he still blames him for not helping, even though he couldn't have known. All the fans see is Zimmy laid out backstage, and then whatever team they were feuding with does a promo later on, or next week taking credit.

Still working away on my WWF 1997 game, now in October 1998 one show away from Judgement Day and the main feud is Steve Austin © going up against Vince McMahon after he attacked him at Breakdown after Austin's match against Shawn Michaels.

The Undertaker has turned heel and is going after Mankind after hiring Edge and Christian to form the Ministry of Darkness. Mankind turned down 'Takers offer to join him and will now take him on at Judgement Day with a possible Hell in a Cell or Buried Alive match at Survivor Series to give Mankind a break for a couple of months.

I've just had a three match feud between Ric Flair and The Rock finish with a 98 heat rating. I really didn't want it to end but I felt like I'd taken it as far as I could. Flair is now helping Austin against McMahon and The Corporation (The Rock & Ken Shamrock).

Still working away on my WWF 1997 game, now in October 1998 one show away from Judgement Day and the main feud is Steve Austin © going up against Vince McMahon after he attacked him at Breakdown after Austin's match against Shawn Michaels.

The Undertaker has turned heel and is going after Mankind after hiring Edge and Christian to form the Ministry of Darkness. Mankind turned down 'Takers offer to join him and will now take him on at Judgement Day with a possible Hell in a Cell or Buried Alive match at Survivor Series to give Mankind a break for a couple of months.

I've just had a three match feud between Ric Flair and The Rock finish with a 98 heat rating. I really didn't want it to end but I felt like I'd taken it as far as I could. Flair is now helping Austin against McMahon and The Corporation (The Rock & Ken Shamrock).

Sounds like an interesting and fun game. Ric Flair teaming with Austin is different. I can't see it but if they have common enemies it may work for a bit.

Hey ya'll

It's February 2011....the night of Elimination Chamber in my ROH game...and the Vince McMahon has retired! So I applied to apply for it and bang I am the owner of the WWE!!! I had taken ROH to the same level as TNA (including ratings) but was getting bored with a small roster and no money! So WWE take over is on!!!

Sounds like an interesting and fun game. Ric Flair teaming with Austin is different. I can't see it but if they have common enemies it may work for a bit.

I'm thinking of having Flair turning heel down the line and turning on Austin. Possibly joining the Corporation or maybe just wanting to go after the title for himself. Really enjoying this game at the minute and it's the longest one I've kept going.

“When you are put in a opportunity like this....”

32 Men

3 Nights

1 Cup

1 Tradition

1 Arena

1 winner

1PW Presents:

Karl Anderson Memorial Cup 2011

“....Reach for it”

“In 2008, Karl Anderson partisipated in 3 1PW shows, the last being the 2008 King Of Trios where he was partnered up with Kenny King and Kenny Omega. The 8000+ fans that night knew this man could grew into something, something bigger than all of us. Nobody exspected it, but 1 year later. December 2009, Karl Anderson was found uncounsioc on a lone highway, he died on the scene just after the paramedics arived. 2 Years later, 1PW wants to honor this man, who gave it all in the ring.”

Alex Shelley

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Bryan Danielson

Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels

Roderick Strong

Samoa Joe

William Reagal

Brent Albright

Lance Storm

Davey Richards

Doug Williams

James Keenan

Jay Brisco

Kevin Steen

Matt Sydal

Nigel Mcguinnes

B-Boy

Chuck Taylor

Eddie Edwards

El Generico

Jay Lethal

John Walters

Josh Abercrombie

Little Guido

Mark Brisco

Mike Quackenbush

Ruckus

Sami Calihan

Super Dragon

Joker

“I might not be on the best team, with the greatest workers, but HELL if I let an opportunity like this to fade away!....When you are put in a opportunity like this, reach for it!”

-Karl Anderson, 2008 King of Trios

So a few people have inquired about whats going on in this Impact game I keep on hinting about when I release the logos from it. I felt since this is the correct thread to do so.. I might as well.

Year: 2013

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IWCbanner.jpg

Promotion: Impact Wrestling Corporation

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IWC.jpg

Size: Cult (Just made the jump)

Budget: 5475649

----Product----

Key - Modern

Heavy - Mainstream & Lucha Libre

Medium - Traditional

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/pop-1.jpg

Two Brands

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IWC_iNY.jpghttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IWC_iLV.jpg

TV Show

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IMPACTTv2.jpg

Owner of the Company, Christian Wolfe

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/ChristianWolfe_alt4.jpg

So how did I get here? Well I worked my way up, first as head booker for NYCW for a year, which was a slight continuation of my 2008 game where I was booking them until 2010 when the new game came out.

Then founded Impact New York on the reputation I had amassed (Later turning into Impact Wrestling Corp once we started doing shows further afield).

Whats going on now? Well weve just made the jump to Cult as you can see. Strong home base and a tv show running on East Coast Today. Our second brand is running weekly events in South West and Great Lakes. New York is our top dog, Las Vegas stands mostly as the training ground for fresh faces.

Who's who? The Big Five

Steve Flash main face, and has been our go to guy since day one, and he's retiring this month. Popularity and momentum is through the roof. I feel bad even considering jobbing him down. Still, we need a good Road Agent since all of ours have been stolen by the big boys

King Greed is our super Heel. Having won King Of New York II last March, he's crowned himself lord ruler supreme, and now holds court backed up by his small army. Im amazed he hasnt been stolen by anyone else. His pop is currently A* in Tri State (D everywhere else)

Bulldozer Brandon Smith is our reigning champion, his huge chemistry with Flash made that inevitable sooner or later, but USPW has just jumped National, and he's likely to disappear soon.

Anubis, our resident super monster (Danny Patterson) stalks the halls, weighs peoples souls, possesses the weak and has the occasional domination match for good measure. Big storyline that im working up to is that Anubis will face Flash in a Sarcophagus buried alive under concrete match, organised by Greed to finally get rid of Flash once and for all. Instead Flash will win, bury Anubis but suffer a huge injury in the process forcing his retirement. Anubis will return later in a haunting/possession storyline and be brought back from the dead even more powerful.

Finally theres WarHawk, (Spike under a mask). He came up as the 'Next Big Thing' on the first day of my game so ive been building him up ever since, and my has he grown. His storyline at the moment involves the traditional "fired from the company" by Wolfe, and now wrestles under the mask. His unmasking will happen in 3 months, when Wolfe signs him up to a new iron clad contract in exchange for him leaving Greeds team, instead he'll reveal himself and turn face. This will be the first time he steps into main event status. Im god damned excited

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/SteveFlash_alt3.jpghttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/JohnGreed_alt4.jpghttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/BulldozerBrandon.jpghttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/AddedImage091.jpghttp://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/Warhawk_alt.jpg

The Rest

Lots to go into but I will just graze the surface.. I still have the Paratroopers, theyre still mostly terrible, but now fronted by Dharma Gregg under the pseudonym Paradise. Ford Memphis,Jared Johnson and Kentucky Bill play the comical southern music team with Bill tootin on the jug. Insane Machine has passed his mask onto The American Flash and now they team together (I love making dynasties). Lisa Bowen has put together her own team of young hot talented men and dubbed them nG - newGeneration - Including Frankie-Boy Fernandes, California Love, and Flash Savage (I see these three as my future stars). Most people are great supporting members, but I felt I needed some stink in the place so Xavier Reckless and Midnight Prowler are on the ticket. Brooke Tyler remains the only woman I've hired as a wrestler, no matter what Britney Hollywood tells me. Amazing Firefly and Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr are lighting up the tag team division as the hyper fast moving colourful tiny team, Los Junco.

I attribute a lot of the success of this game to the fact that my announcer - Steve Smith has chemistry with both of my colour commentators, Sara Silver and Honey Golightly. I dont care what I have to pay them, thats worth its weight in salt.

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/IWCbanner_alt.jpg

News from outside

Lots of usual stuff.. TCW top etc.. but there are some fun little parts.

Sam Strong passed USPW onto none other than Jim Force and to his credit he's actually taken them to National. But since day 1 he's made himself National Champion and hasnt passed it on to anyone. Edd Stone broke his spine at 25 and has retired in a wheelchair, still on TCW's pay cheque but I REALLY want to hire him for the possible storylines and see if he might front our Dojo or maybe our Child Promotion in the future. I populated the US with three small promotions to give a bit of chance for the lowest wrestlers who never get hired. Sheik Mustafa's ELITE are slowly getting traction, KANZEN run by Harry Chadwick are fast behind them, and Michelle Brendon's Women of Mass Destruction are only just getting started. Not much else of note, the economy has been pretty strong these past years (dipping now) so no one has shut down except for the obvious EX2010 and MOSC (Highland Warrior returned at the helm of HIW). Only one Kenny Death. Cody Cook died in a tragic Golfing accident. The world didnt even blink.

Final Thoughts

As you can probably guess Im damn excited about this game right now, its really starting to get going because I now have an understanding of most people on the roster (or atleast an imagined understanding). Also because december is just around the corner, and that means its time for IWC's annual event..

The Santa Royale Where 30 wrestlers hidden under santa suits sweat it out in a 30 man timed entrance Battle Royale to win the special prize under the christmas tree. Beards will fly! (Now thats a ppv logo worth making)

Final Thoughts

As you can probably guess Im damn excited about this game right now, its really starting to get going because I now have an understanding of most people on the roster (or atleast an imagined understanding). Also because december is just around the corner, and that means its time for IWC's annual event..

Looks awesome, Kam. Love the promotion and the detail. Would actually be a cool promotion to make it into the game at some point (especially with the intiaials)...

The bolded really jumped out at me, though. Because I find myself much the same. If I just take over a promotion and try to run things, I find that I lose interest in a hurry. Its when I really take the time to lay out plans and fully get a grasp on the main workers (their characters and roles) that the games really click for me. My TCW game (which I have on hold for now) was like that and I'm putting the same kind of planning into an SWF game that has me excited. I guess I've moved away from the point of being able to fire up a game and just play... for better or worse...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Comradebot" data-cite="Comradebot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25963" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alrighty, in class so I can't go into any big details, but...<p> </p><p> APWF has just reached quite the milestone.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can't wait to hear about it...</p><p> </p><p> Death to the SWF!</p>

<p>I copied my WCW game and simulated a couple years. Then started a new fed. WCW made Christian their Champion. Then Bischoff went and signed Chris Jericho and Steve Austin when he wouldn't even let me do that. The Rock came on board as well.</p><p> </p><p>

Christian eventually lost the belt to Jericho.</p><p> </p><p>

In my created fed I am cult size and have been turned down by a lot of workers who say I am too small. No shows ran yet.</p>

<p>Alrighty folks, APWF has entered a new era in its existence... a period of which very well may lead to the prosperity of the company (and perhaps the death of SWF!)</p><p> </p><p>

APWF has entered...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The 1980s.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Bill Popinowski's reign as APWF Heavyweight champion continues, with his manager Rolf Shelton now deciding that, thanks to the successful trial run of Popinowski, that "outsourcing" is the key to massive financial success in the world of wrestling. The result? APWF's hottest new stable, the International League of Wrestling. Popinowski was immediately joined by Kenzo Isozaki and Luis Montero, with Sheik Mustafa, The Aryan Barbarian, and The Irish Republic Avenger (Flyin' Ryan O'Brian) joining about a month later, turning the group into a APWF's first ever "super stable".</p><p> </p><p>

Upset, the hardworking, blue collar Americans like The Minnesota Mauler, Burt Selleck, and Brutus McBride have begun to unite to... you know... stop the evil that is every not American. Because America=good and not-American=evil, duh. Despite their best efforts, however, the blue collar Americans have been bested at every turn...</p><p> </p><p>

Partially because the OTHER pro-American group, The People's Nation (The Masked Patriot, Chief Two Eagles, and Call of the Wild) has found themselves targetted by The Lambert Family, namely Terry Lambert and The Brooklyn Punk. After cheating for the victory, Lambert and the Punk are now the reigning APWF Tag Team champions (with some thanks to Giant Grimsley, who has become THE muscle of The Lambert Family), and continue to make life hell for The Masked Patriot and his Native American allies for refusing to accept the fact they lost the belts.</p><p> </p><p>

Things took another dire turn when, for the last two weeks, Lambert and The Brooklyn Punk have taken to aiding the former member of their old stable (The Crew), Marcus McKing, with last week's show ending with the trio standing over the broken body of Burt Selleck.</p><p> </p><p>

The blue collar Americans have been further hampered, as Franco Lambert continues to try and force Brutus McBride out of APWF and Marcus McKing STILL holds a grudge against The Minnesota Mauler for his betrayal (and subsequent face turn) a few months ago. With the other factions in the company constantly targetting one another, it seems only a matter of time until the ILoW claims total domination over APWF...</p><p> </p><p>

Later on, I'll show some nifty stuff from APWF 1980. The APWF roster from this crazy time, reigning champions, updates on some of the rest of the world, and Terry Lambert, still an awful wrestler or something almost passable? This and more when I get out of class in a few hours.</p>

<p>Reading Kamchatka's post , when I got the part about Edd Stone retiring due to breaking his spine reminded me of the time Alicia Strong retired due to the same thing in a watcher game of mine. </p><p> </p><p>

Pretty sad when she spent the rest of her career as a colour commentator.</p>

Unless he can raise his stamina by one little increment in the next month, it seems Genghis Rahn is out of TCW in the game I'm playing at the moment. (damn you and your goals Cornell!) He's second on my time decline and terminal at that, but it's a shame, I was hoping to leech his overness for a while longer.

I'm not sure if this is the most genius or the most wrestlecrap thing I've ever come up with... I've had Hugh De Aske on my roster for almost a year now and have been trying to decide what to do with him. Had considered pairing him up with a tag partner or perhaps some kind of wench... maybe even giving him a little stable to run my own little pirate ship... in the end, I found the perfect person to team him up with that can satisfy all of those criteria at the same time. Ladies and gentlemen, I present the team of Hugh De Aske and Vikki Victoria, known together as... Rum & C*ck!

Which might get changed to "The Skeleton Crew", which is my backup name for them given the situation of how they came about. Now just to see if I can look at myself in the mirror for coming up with this... :p

I'm not sure if this is the most genius or the most wrestlecrap thing I've ever come up with... I've had Hugh De Aske on my roster for almost a year now and have been trying to decide what to do with him. Had considered pairing him up with a tag partner or perhaps some kind of wench... maybe even giving him a little stable to run my own little pirate ship... in the end, I found the perfect person to team him up with that can satisfy all of those criteria at the same time. Ladies and gentlemen, I present the team of Hugh De Aske and Vikki Victoria, known together as... Rum & C*ck!

Which might get changed to "The Skeleton Crew", which is my backup name for them given the situation of how they came about. Now just to see if I can look at myself in the mirror for coming up with this... :p

Holy ****, I love that tag team and the name. Awesome, derek, just awesome.

Add in a strict, fetishistic manageress.

Rum, Sodomy & the Lash.

Archived