What's going on in your game?

Finishing up my 2nd year in ACPW running a tour schedule (since they dont do storylines, it has made it much easier to make money), got to Regional in Sept 2012. Got me a decent line up so far and just signed Remy Skye. I hit a plateau in the midlands and could only get it up to E importance so i switched over to Quebec and i got to D less than a year..rather odd though.

Main Event

KC Glenn

Erik Strong

Mimic

Aztec Dragon (Dragon del Arco Iris)

BluJay (Frankie Fernandez)

Upper Mid-Card

Rudy Velazquez

El Diablo

Joey Beauchamp

Jason O'Conner

Mid-Card

Blood Raven

Deermot Ayers

Remmy Skye

Dagger

Sky King

Lower-Mid Card

Acid II

Simon Ice

Mario Heroic

El Orgulloso

Openers

The Architect

Allistair Shufflebottom

Enhancement Talent

Kamikaze Vars

Tag Teams

Mimic & Dagger (The Vipers Nest)

Jason O'Connors & Dermott Ayers ( The TapOuts)

El Diablo & Joey Beauchump ( The Unforgettables)

Blood Raven & Acid II (The Devils Wingmen)

Rudy V and El Orgulloso ( God's Truth)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Running 4C with the '2011' mod released not long ago. Given my current love of indy wrestling, and general love of Canadian C-Verse, it's right up my alley. Surprisingly, after 2 years I still have most of the guys I started with. Jacob Jett. DWN. I even had Matthew Keith up until 2 months ago. Most of the game is same old though. Nothing too exciting.

What I really dig about this game is how I'm dealing with the guys on my undercard. Usually I just have 10 guys sitting around, doing nothing, wasting space until their contracts run out. Talented guys too, with great potential, but for some reason inspiration doesn't flow and they never fulfill their destinies.

It's different this time. All of those impulse signings, those rookies, those stars of the future, are forced to put on the mask of one of two stables. They can either be a Party Dragon (fun-loving babyface) or a Silent Ninja (dour heel). Everyone has the same name, mask and gimmick as his teammates. No playing favourites in booking. No decisions to be made. As the opener on every card I pit these two stables against each other. 3v3. 4v4. 5v5. Battle Royals. I simply let them wrestle once a month, and whenever their contracts come up I look at their progress and decide what next. Fired? Promoted to main roster? Or kept in the opening cluster?

After two years, many Ninjas and Dragons have come through this system. Party Dragons III and IV (aka Mimic and Dagger) turned on their friends and graduated to the main roster. Silent Ninja II (Dermott Ayres) made a less violent transition after showing consistent improvements in his stats (and befriending my Champion). Plus, although he never wore the mask, My User Character, Ioan Glyndwr got involved in the angle when he turned heel, becoming "The Dragon Slayer", taking the masks of Party Dragon I, V and IX and sending them to the unemployment line.

All in all, it's a fun little angle that I don't have to think about, but can use if need be. I just like seeing all these guys get work.

Running 4C with the '2011' mod released not long ago. Given my current love of indy wrestling, and general love of Canadian C-Verse, it's right up my alley. Surprisingly, after 2 years I still have most of the guys I started with. Jacob Jett. DWN. I even had Matthew Keith up until 2 months ago. Most of the game is same old though. Nothing too exciting.

What I really dig about this game is how I'm dealing with the guys on my undercard. Usually I just have 10 guys sitting around, doing nothing, wasting space until their contracts run out. Talented guys too, with great potential, but for some reason inspiration doesn't flow and they never fulfill their destinies.

It's different this time. All of those impulse signings, those rookies, those stars of the future, are forced to put on the mask of one of two stables. They can either be a Party Dragon (fun-loving babyface) or a Silent Ninja (dour heel). Everyone has the same name, mask and gimmick as his teammates. No playing favourites in booking. No decisions to be made. As the opener on every card I pit these two stables against each other. 3v3. 4v4. 5v5. Battle Royals. I simply let them wrestle once a month, and whenever their contracts come up I look at their progress and decide what next. Fired? Promoted to main roster? Or kept in the opening cluster?

After two years, many Ninjas and Dragons have come through this system. Party Dragons III and IV (aka Mimic and Dagger) turned on their friends and graduated to the main roster. Silent Ninja II (Dermott Ayres) made a less violent transition after showing consistent improvements in his stats (and befriending my Champion). Plus, although he never wore the mask, My User Character, Ioan Glyndwr got involved in the angle when he turned heel, becoming "The Dragon Slayer", taking the masks of Party Dragon I, V and IX and sending them to the unemployment line.

All in all, it's a fun little angle that I don't have to think about, but can use if need be. I just like seeing all these guys get work.

Do you have pictures of the masks? I am curious to see them.

Love this angle. It's sort of like a Conquistador situation in WWE on a more permanent scale. Could be a beautiful thing for those of use who struggle with higher level promotions. Use the key guys as themselves, Dragon and Ninja the underlings until they are ready for more and you're good to go.

Oh but question on the User Character. What would his name look like with fewer vowels in his first name and more in his last name? :)

Oh but question on the User Character. What would his name look like with fewer vowels in his first name and more in his last name? :)

It would look less Welsh, I'd imagine. Which would defeat the purpose. I suppose the most natural translation would be "John Glendower".

Thinking of blowing off Ninjas vs Dragons soon. Have a big mask vs mask 'loser leaves town' match, then bring in a new stables to feud with the winners.

Not anything too big but I thought I would post this, I just completed show number 100 in my NOTBPW game and I am still going strong. Like I said in my last post I made in this thread hopefully I can finally get to national and hopefully I will because right now it seems that I can't do anything wrong.

It would look less Welsh, I'd imagine. Which would defeat the purpose. I suppose the most natural translation would be "John Glendower".

Thinking of blowing off Ninjas vs Dragons soon. Have a big mask vs mask 'loser leaves town' match, then bring in a new stables to feud with the winners.

Thanks for the translation. When we Americans see things written in Welsh, we tend to want to mourn for your keyboard and give it a decent burial. :)

And on topic, you know what would be sneaky? Get rid of the losing stable but retain all the same talent for it. Everyone's under masks anyway. Your crowd would never know.

Grew up just across the border from his birthplace. We called him Owen Glyndwr.

Mind you, we could pronounce Machynlleth.

My BSC diary game is going alright, I suppose. Another month with >$2k profits, so that's nice. Can't grow worth **** though.

In the SWF diary game, I'm...three? days from the show before Jan. PPV. Need to make a brand split (for the house show moneys :D) and get another tv show (which will happen in February). Got about...10 or so guys I care about in dev. Have about 10 dev territories, for that matter (maybe 7?). Hope that one goes well/I don't kill Burning EXILE.

Just completed two years of my NOTBPW game currently in the first day of January 2012. It really makes me mad though I am still at cult and after each show I get a report saying that I struck gold with this show on the website but my popularity hasn't budged at all. I am doing a lot of my shows in British COlumbia because its at a 62 importance and I am trying to get it to 66 so that I can finally get to national. Jeremy Stone is my current Canadian Champion and in two years he is only the fourth person to have held the title. Of course my tag team title history looks horrible once again because everyone wants midcard title reigns and that is the only belt I can give them that would qualify. I could give them the world title but the guys wanting title runs aren't Canadian Championship material in my opinion.

I've booked Morpheus (American Buffalo) to lose to Chance Fortune now and I think that will be my approach to getting Chance really over. His menace is able to bring his overness back up in angles so it only makes sense to have him lose to guys who are more talented in the ring with better futures.

I also closed the biggest of my 3 developement territories. Wolverine Wrestling run out of the Great Lakes area could become one of the fastest rising promotions in America. Even though a lot of my wrestlers aren't there now they have a lot of talent there.

This is my post show Video Wire, for my maybe forecoming Diary game.

http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu81/MDS1995/Nigel_McGuinness7.jpg

“Well, here we are again, at the doctors office.....i'v been here many a time before. A Broken back, damaged elbow, broken arm...all things i hurt in that ring out there, entertaining you...the fans. But what do i get in return?....i get a match vs my best friend, on the PRE show of the biggest show of the year?....wow, how greatfull i am 1PW office, thx Jerry Lynn!....you wanker, now get this camera off me, i got some thinking to do.”

The Camera man cathes Homicide and B-Boy in the hallway, clearly celabrating with beers in their hands.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x457/crackerssaucer13/ROH/Homicide.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/D%20Images/Delikado.jpg

"hey, come over here Gringo i got some words for that video thingie, tonight, me and B-Boy here defeated the so-called "House of Horror" Sami Callihan and James Keenan. Well that was a easy feat, for us at least...and now we got a shot at the HEritage tag titles, Rey Mysterio and Matt Sydal. Sydal, i dont give a **** about your little ass, i will drop you on your ****ing head and give a meaning to the name "gringo killah"....Rey Mysterio jr, is the one i am woried about...you see rey i admire you, i look up to you, you succseded both here, and that other copany, you brought lucha to the US. but come february, i'l take those tag belts, and maybe even that jr heavyweight belt. Hollah!"

We Cut to Kevin Steen, sitting with a pepsi in his hand, wathcing his newly won 1PW North American Heavyweight title"

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x40/badlefthook/Kevin_Steen3.jpg

"Well, i'v waited for this, a chanse to speak to you the fans.....Hi my name is Kevin Steen, i am insane, but thats why you love me i know, but lets get to the point. Tonight i did something. Not only did i hit Kenny with a package piledriver for the 1-2-3, i won his "North American Championship". When i say that my face's smiles, as i am a canadian, i got this belt to the country it belongs!. I, will prove my selv with this thing, this is my oppertunity to show who i am. There is no Ric Flair, no brenmt Alrbight or Bobby Roode to overshadow my acchomplishments, but only me and this belt. I know i can vacate this for a world heavyweight shot, but thats not going to happen. You greaddy americans wont never hold this title anymore, exept Paul Turner, but he's my sexual slave, so its ok. Well not only am i going to defend this at every turn of my adventure, i'm gonna win that world title from bryan Danielson and go down in history as the greatest Canadian pro wrestler of all time. No flairs, no Albrights or anything. This is my time."

We get a recap of what happen earlier in the night. Takeshi Morishima playing with Fergal Devit, CRUSHING him in 4 minutes. Takeshi Plays with the jr. heavyweight japanese superstar, and smiles while doing it. Larry Sweeny is happy at ring side.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/T%20Pictures/T_Morishima.jpg

Takeshi Morishima signaled he would take the title from Bryan Danielson, but suddently a big man, standing 6 feet tall, jumped the guard rail hitting Takeshi with a bicicle kick in the jaw. Bryan Danielson suddently amerged with his title in hand, wearing a suit.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/TNAFAN95/Bryan_Danielson.jpg

"Larry!, 4 shows now, that fat little retard of yours has tried to attack me!...i gave him a title shot, but he did not defeat me...so what do i have to do to get this retard off me?...well, untill i find that out, here is my ensurance policy, the newest member of Team Danielson, he is my personal bodyguard. Mr.Reigns!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/L%20Images/Luther_Reigns.jpg

The Camera changes to Bryan Danielson's partner, Davey Richards. Davey just come of a big victory over Roderick Strong.

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/ZXW_117/Davey%20Richards/DaveyRichardsC1.jpg

«For years now, i'v been working 1PW, i was on the first show, winning. Since then my carrier have gone up and down, but now i have gone agin on my winning ways. Bryan here got the world title, but i got my sights on the North American title. Kevin Steen, you canadian goofball. You can just give it up, and hand that belt to me, becuse i'm coming for you, you know what?.....

The Hunt, is ON!»

We get a recap of Cm Punk defeating Alex Shelley, and challanging Bryan Danielson for a title match in the year of 2013!.....becuse he is streight edge, and better than you!.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww176/WWGpics/Power15/Alex_Shelley.jpg vs http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/jaec_12/Faces/CMPunk2.jpg

We cut to Mike Quackenbush, heavy breathing, angry looking.

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn59/hardcore_sex0r/EWR/Mike_Quackenbush.jpg

«it all comes to an end. 3 years!....3 years!...almost......let me give you boys and galls a history lesson..in 2006, the NWA World Junior heavyweight title was inturdused into 1PW. Kevin Steen was the first champion. At this point, i was pursuing other options, but 1PW was alwatys in the quorner of my eye, espessaly that title. Almost 3 years later, i beat then champion, Kevin Steen at the 3rd Annaversey show. I had achived my goal, and oppertunities opened. I got the oppertunity to challange the world of junior heavyweights. Jushine Thunder Liger, Super Dragon, Jack Evans, Frankie Kazarian, Eddie Edwards, The Amaziong red. I defeated everyone in my way. I had argubly the fiercest rivalry with little guido. This brings me to anothert point, i unified the czw, NWA, 1PW, CMLL, AAA junior titles. The UNDISTUPED Junior heavyweight champion of the world. 41 deffences. I was on the top of my world, but 1PW decided to put me against big odds, i had Rey Mysterio, in a Lucha Libre match, for my title, i got beat...i admit that....you rey are the reason most of us made it in the indusrty, but that does not allow you to come in her and take whats mine!....3 years i held that title. 3 years....i'm not gonna chase you for 3 years Rey...i just need 1 Rematch...1 match.»

Genesis of Destiny, or GoD, is going strong after three years under owner Tim Tebow's guidance with a bustling singles and tag team division, so the next step logically was to expand. There are two ways that I'm approaching this directive: 1) by increasing the promotion's Importance in the Tri State area, and 2) introducing women's wrestling into the product. Can't have talented female wrestlers just sit idly by as managers, I figure.

I had debated between whether to go Integrated or Division, and I had originally intended to go the Integrated path, but decided after reading a few posts on the forum to go with Division instead. I may decide to go Integrated later, but for now, Women's Division it is.

I'm about to unveil my newly-formed women's division on the next show. It's in its initial stages right now, and is made up entirely of wrestlers who are current managers for the promotion. It will initially consist of:

Alexis Lee Littlefeather

Amber Allen

Dharma Gregg

Jen Neptune

Kathy Neptune

Ochiyo Iijima

Power Girl

Talia Quinzel

Thea Davis

I've got about twelve women's wrestlers I've issued negotiations to, so this group will grow rather quickly.

I'm thinking of having a 1v1v1 match three times, with the match winners clashing for a final 1v1v1 match to determine the inaugural GoD Heart Champion (female exclusive title belt). Most likely, Amber Allen, Thea Davis, and a final contender will compete for the belt.

I ran the 'Fulfill Potential' narrative just for kicks, and some of them (Amber Allen, Dharma Gregg, Talia Quinzel, and Thea Davis, in particular) will fill out really nicely :D, potentially developing into above average/great wrestlers. Most notable are Amber Allen, with Performance Skills from left to right of (82, 78, 80, 90, 71) will place her in Alicia Strong/Lauren Easter category, and thus amongst the elite, and Talia Quinzel, who at 95 Psychology will enable her to judiciously call her own matches when paired with a competent performer.

I'm excited :).

I ran the 'Fulfill Potential' narrative just for kicks, and some of them (Amber Allen, Dharma Gregg, Talia Quinzel, and Thea Davis, in particular) will fill out really nicely :D,

Big Smack Scott wants me to tell you that Dharma Gregg is already filled out quite nicely.

As of this morning Tommy Cornell is the TCW World Champion in my game. Sam Keith ran in and cost Rocky Golden the title. The plan is for Rocky Golden and Sam Keith to face off at TCW Hotter Than Hell. Tommy Cornell is going on to face Rick Law who won the #1 contenders match against RDJ.

The Machines retained the tag team titles against the Peak Bros., the New Wave, and Canadian Animals.

Bryan Vessey retained his International Title against Morpheus. Not sure who I am going to move him into a program with.

Sammy Bach retained his All Action Title against Fox Mask. Also not sure who he is going to be against for the belt this month.

Chance Fortune went over Bryan Holmes because 2 Japanese touring promotions offered Holmes a touring contract.

After the PPV our prestige moved up to 91 while SWFs is now only 90. I am hoping this allows us to steal some of their talent finally. I am dieing to start destroying them in every way possible! I am going to be so happy once they fall to cult and I am global.

Well if I can sign Big Smack Scott in my TCW game I will also try to get Dharma Gregg as his valet. She can be one of his freaks. Everyone knows BSS is the Big Bad Booty Daddy of the Cornellverse.

I could see him getting a nice push towards the top in my TCW if I can get him to kick his steroids habit. Hopefully he won't hate me first.

Of course that is if I can sign him though.

Well if I can sign Big Smack Scott in my TCW game I will also try to get Dharma Gregg as his valet. She can be one of his freaks. Everyone knows BSS is the Big Bad Booty Daddy of the Cornellverse.

I could see him getting a nice push towards the top in my TCW if I can get him to kick his steroids habit. Hopefully he won't hate me first.

Of course that is if I can sign him though.

TCW is performance over popularity, right?

Uh...

Have you seen BSS's performance skills? THE MAN'S SAFETY IS UNDER THIRTY!

He is going to kill someone. On that note, though (or...not), get Krissy Angelle as a manager'groupie too. She's uber-hot. And Grace Harper. And Jessie. And Sara Marie York.

continues listing everyone with 90+ Sex Appeal...

He can tell that behind the sunglasses? How perceptive.

1. That's what his alter-ego of sans-sunglasses is for. When a hot chick rolls up.

2. Dude, I could wear sunglasses and probably tell that a chick fills out a bra. Or is popping out of hers. Or isn't wearing one. Okay, that's probably Scott talking, and he probably took the bra off, anyway.

ACTUAL QUESTION: Does anyone who plays SWF drop their risque down...a level, maybe two, to get signings like Garner, Newton, Dark Eagle, Flash, etc.? Or can you? And do you find that more beneficial than keeping it how it is?

*fistpump*

KC Glenn defeated American Elemental in a Coastal Cage Fun House match to retain the Coastal Zone Championship. Rating: 80

Best ever match for CZCW to end the best ever show with the second highest ever attendance.

Also: Jeremy Stone retired at the tender age of 46 with 99% towards a HoI induction.

Archived