What's going on in your game?

Well..my IWC 0/0/0 Great Lakes game...

This has been pretty much a lost cause that I keep dumping time and effort into. My fed cannot get past Small and typically once they get to Small they fall back down to local soon thereafter.

It's incredibly frustrating, but I push on nonetheless.

I'm not sure what I need to be doing differently, but the highest match rating I've been able to get, ever, is 52 from my main event.

Anyway, things of note.

Canadian Dragon is now on his 3rd run with the IWC Great Lakes belt...and is probably the best champion I could have at the moment. He never asks for a title shot or anything. The only reason he's got it right now is that Snap Dragon wants a mid-card title despite having the fed's main event title. So now Snap is teaming with Andy Paranoia and heading for the tag belts.

So anyway...my next champion may well be Man Mountain Cahill, although I'm starting to come across the problem of people retiring.

I brought in Primal Rage and Ox Krevaliuk (sp?) and started them as a team, Wild Kingdom. But now Rage wants to retire, so I'm thinking of putting Ben Williams & Roger Montiero in a regular tag team and giving Jayson Van Pelt a shot since he just got released from ACPW and he's been on my shortlist forever.

I've already cheated my finances once to keep myself afloat, and I'm thinking I need to just resign as the owner and put up the For Sale sign. Then I'll either start a new promotion or try and takeover another fed. Anyone who's been following the story knows this isn't a new thought.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to begin a new game. So I started up Genadi's 2001 mod and I am playing with WCW in January 2001.

Sin Card after 1 show.

Scott Steiner vs Sid Vicious for the WCW Heavyweight Title

Hugh Morrus vs Lance Storm for the WCW United States Title

Goldberg vs Jeff Jarrett

DDP and Nash vs Totally Buff for the WCW Tag Team Titles

Chavo Guerrero vs Jamie Knoble for the WCW Cruiserweight Title

I had to make some changes to the product. I dropped comedy down to low. Changed my match ratios to 70% for tv and 90% for events. Also made match lengths 8/12/16 for tv and 8/14/20 for events.

Renamed all of the Misfits in Action and deleted the stable.

I made the TV title active again and then vacated it because Scott Steiner doesn't need it.

I may send some people down to developement but this roster needs an overhaul. I made a contract offer to Bill Eadie so him and Road Warrior Animal can feud for a few months. May bring in Barry Darsow as Smash and bring in Road Warrior Hawk as well.

I adjusted some of the injuries such as Hogans, Ultimo Dragons, and Road Warrior Hawks so they were a little bit shorter. Eventually when I can I want to sign Hogan, Hawk, and maybe Ultimo Dragon.

back to the IWC (0/0/0 great lakes) game...

*sigh*

Well...I've given up on the idea that this fed is going to ever be a heavy hitter and after fudging the books to give us a cool million dollars I've decided that I'm never dumping money back into the fed. If we ever drop below $100,000 I'm just going to say screw it and hand over the keys so I can start a Hawaiian Promotion called IOP (Island of Pain)

Anyway...so Snap Dragon and Andy Paranoia are the new tag champs and they are getting the tag division over it appears. He'll probably keep the belt until re-signing time when he'll again want a belt in order for him to re-sign.

I think Canadian Dragon will keep the title awhile longer now. Possibly until Snap Dragon returns to take the belt. Then if Man Mountain Cahill is still around he'll be the NEXT champion after Snap Dragon decides he wants another belt so I have to send him towards tag again :p

Other than that, Primal Rage didn't actually retire...he just went "semi-active" (unless I didn't sim far enough). So basically he's just working singles now instead of tag (since I split his team in order to give Ox a singles push)

I booked my first 90+ PPV. I'm 4 years in-game, it is December 1994.

Highlights of the card...

1st Match

Andre the Giant defeated Warlord Agony for the Blizzard brand title in a Cage Classic Match. Match Rating: 88

2nd Last Match

Shawn Michaels defeated Demon Anger for the Inferno brand title in a Cage Classic match. Match Rating: 99

Final Match

Hulk Hogan defeated Mr. Wrestling III in a Cage Classic match to retain the GWF World Championship. Match Rating: 98

WCW January 2001

My Monday Nitro after Sin was my first 80 rated show as WCW but unfortunately I had fallen to cult already. Being cult hurts the ratings bad so I am afraid I may lose both of my shows. If I do end up losing my shows I may switch to a weekly PPV and release a lot of my lower level guys. My roster has a lot of guys who serve as jobbers basically.

Ric Flair vs Goldberg headlined that Nitro and got an 84 rating which was shockingly good. My best match so far.

Totally Buff are my tag team champions and right now I don't have an answer for them. No teams that I want to contend for the belts right now.

Jeff Jarrett has been running in on Goldberg and attacking him backstage. Jarrett feels that if he can beat Goldberg he will get a title shot. He has to get a match with him first though. That match will happen at SuperBrawl.

Sid is feuding with Rick Steiner now.

Kevin Nash is feuding with Scott Steiner over the World Title. Kevin Nash and Sid Vicious will take on the Steiners multiple times this month as long as that match up gives me decent ratings.

There isn't really a lot of guys I want to push as my future stars right now. Rey Mysterio Jr. is a guy I'd love to push but I like keeping him where he is to help make the other guys better and put on good matches in my midcard. He will probably make a run towards the top soon though.

Rey Mysterio Jr. won a 6 man ladder match for the WCW Cruiserweight Title. Chavo wants it back, and Shane Helms is also trying to get that belt.

US Title Picture... Hugh Morrus, Lance Storm, Mike Awesome, and Davey Boy Smith are all trying to make a case for the belt.

I'm currently into September on my CZCW C-verse game.

It's my first C-Verse game so i'm still seeing who the better guys are.

I've lost a few of my main eventers to the big 2 promotions. Still got a few left and still making progress.

Fox Mask was getting interest from TEW, so he diddnt wanna re-sign with me, he left me and no one has made an official bid for him yet so he's unemployed XD serves him right for thinking he's bigger then me.

I signed a new young guy called KC Glenn, a 19 year old with great stats for his age. trying to slowly build him so he doesn't get snapped up before i reach Cult and can tie him down.

I'm trying to give my champions long title defences,e specially the top champ. on Real world mods i normally have the title change quite often.

My user held the title for 6 months, then he finally lost it to James Prudence.

My tag team division had had a rebuild, Mickey james and Frankie Perez were due to keep the titles for a while then they both left for TEW, so they dropped the belt to insanity Inc, The American Flash was getting some kinda X-Pac heat every matc hand bringing the ratings down so i had them dropped the title to lords of extreme, I'm not reniewing American Flash's contract.

Other tag teams i put together are:

The Savage Samoans ( Samoan Machine + Rhino Umaga)

Show stealers (KC Glenn + Jack Griffith)

Cali dream team ( Frankie Boy fernandez + Califirnia Love machine)

Currently rebuilding the roster and trying to progress the younger workers while getting my pop up.

I've moved from 1 show per month to 2 in my home region. If things go well then i'll host 2 more shows in other locations and have 4 shows per month.

I'm currently into September on my CZCW C-verse game.

It's my first C-Verse game so i'm still seeing who the better guys are.

I've lost a few of my main eventers to the big 2 promotions. Still got a few left and still making progress.

Fox Mask was getting interest from TEW, so he diddnt wanna re-sign with me, he left me and no one has made an official bid for him yet so he's unemployed XD serves him right for thinking he's bigger then me.

I signed a new young guy called KC Glenn, a 19 year old with great stats for his age. trying to slowly build him so he doesn't get snapped up before i reach Cult and can tie him down.

I'm trying to give my champions long title defences,e specially the top champ. on Real world mods i normally have the title change quite often.

My user held the title for 6 months, then he finally lost it to James Prudence.

My tag team division had had a rebuild, Mickey james and Frankie Perez were due to keep the titles for a while then they both left for TEW, so they dropped the belt to insanity Inc, The American Flash was getting some kinda X-Pac heat every matc hand bringing the ratings down so i had them dropped the title to lords of extreme, I'm not reniewing American Flash's contract.

Other tag teams i put together are:

The Savage Samoans ( Samoan Machine + Rhino Umaga)

Show stealers (KC Glenn + Jack Griffith)

Cali dream team ( Frankie Boy fernandez + Califirnia Love machine)

Currently rebuilding the roster and trying to progress the younger workers while getting my pop up.

I've moved from 1 show per month to 2 in my home region. If things go well then i'll host 2 more shows in other locations and have 4 shows per month.

Good job! My advice is keep building popularity in your home region for awhile. You don't want to grow too quickly.

New IWC update...

The good news: We are finally staying in the "Small" neighborhood. Bad news: Since I changed the product to more reflect the style I wanted on paper the sponsorship money has been down...thus we are losing cash until we can get attendance up.

I'm a little worried at the moment as Snap Dragon was more pissed about losing his title than he was about gaining the tag title (which was in his contract) so I just said to hell with him and let him walk. My tag division is easier to resolve, champion-wise, anyway...

I feel bad for Andy Paranoia in all of this because the kid just can't seem to catch a break. He was in on a singles push but he just couldn't get over, and I'm wondering if it was in part based on the product we were running. Fearless Blue, however, has become a freaking workhorse and is probably one of my most consistent performers and a mainstay in my main event scene.

Additionally, Man Mountain Cahill has decided to not re-sign, even though his only losses were to my main event champ, Canadian Dragon. I see CanDrag holding the belt for a loooong time now. Nobody else really can fill his shoes at this point.

So my new hires. Jayson Van Pelt, Wooton something? (former PSW tag guy), and Jebediah. JVP is the guy I'm most excited about and have the biggest plans for. Wooton was just a guy I saw on an independent show that I decided to give a shot. Jebediah had been on my shortlist for a few years, I figured he was due.

I think my current roster is probably going to stick for a little while unless CanDrag decides he's ready to move to a bigger promotion or someone retires. Joey Beauchamp is a guy I would love to do more with, but I've been pushing people based on their match ratings, and either he's had terrible luck or he's just not as good as he needs to be yet.

More updates tomorrow I'm sure :)

Oh yeah, Primal Rage did end up retiring. He's my new road agent, replacing the underwhelming Leo Davis.

Playing a TCW game with Jenifer Cornell imported into the company. She debuted on my 2nd show with Nemesis, revealing that she has found out Tommy's dirty secret (he's been cheating on her with Krissy Angelle) and tells Tommy she's divorcing him and will take half of everything he owns, including his stock in TCW. She revealed that she'd sold the 7% she already had to Nemesis and that once the divorce goes through, she'll sell the rest to him making him majority owner of the company.

In my 3rd show, Cornell and Sam Keith had an altercation backstage with Keith telling Tommy Cornell that he only has himself to blame and that he told him this would happen (implying that Keith knew) Tommy Cornell gets p*ssed off with Keith and reveals that in the Main Event it'll be Tommy Cornell vs Rocky Golden for the World title and that when he wins, Keith will never get another shot. Golden prevailed (thanks to Keith) and at the end of the show Nemesis passes on a message from the TCW Board of Directors and that at MiW it'll be The Syndicate vs The Freedom Fighters. If The Syndicate lose, they must disband. Nemesis also confirmed that the Board of Directors have confirmed Rocky Golden vs Sam Keith.

On the 4th show, Tommy Cornell books Nemesis vs Sam Keith in a no DQ match in the hope that they'll decimate each other, a punishment for both men after 'crossing' Cornell. Nemesis picks up the win after a pretty gruelling match. Cornell also books The Freedom Fighters vs Matt & Greg Keith. In a backstage segment, he tells Wolf Hawkins that he expects The Freedom Fighters to dominate the young rookies which will lead to Sam Keith getting involved and end up with The Freedom Fighters getting a beatdown from Sam, Matt & Greg, weakening them going into MiW. That doesn't happen as Sam wants his boys to work their way to the top. They lose to The Freedom Fighters.

Cornell also books himself and Hawkins vs Frankie Perez & Gino Montero, 2 newcomers to TCW. Cornell & Hawkins expect an easy outing but Perez & Montero but up a good fight despite losing.

There's been other stuff going on with the default storylines as well as between The Machines and Joshua Taylor. On the 1st show, John Anderson had a shot at the International title but lost after Brent Hill 'accidentily' hit Anderson. The following week, Brent Hill had a shot at Taylor and Anderson 'accidentily' hit Hill. On the third show, The Machines beat The L.A Connection to get a shot at The New Wave at MiW. After the match, Hill & Anderson seemed to have put their differences aside. Week 4 saw The Machines lose to Giant Tana & Danny Fonzarelli. The pair argued while heading backstage.

The Koshiro Ino/Rick Law & Benny Benson/Troy Tornado feud has crossed over with Ino & Benson taking on each others enemy as well as teaming together to face Law & Tornado.

I signed Larry Vessey to get involved with Bryan's feud with Eddie Peak & The Hellfire Club. On the 1st show, Bryan beat Genghis but got beatdown from Texas Pete & American Buffalo with Eddie Peak joining in. The New Wave (who'd had a match with Pete & Buffalo) made the save. The next week, B.Vessey & The New Wave beat Peak, Pete & Buffalo. Week 3 saw Larry debut after Bryan was meant to face Eddie Peak but was beatdown by the rest of The Hellfire Club making him unable to compete. In week 4, Bryan & Larry took on the team of Genghis & American Buffalo, picking up the win.

And then there's the All Action title which hasn't had a lot of attention. Ed Stone took on Rocky Golden in week 2. In week 4, tensions rose between Huggins, Huggins declared his desire to challenge for the All Action title. But, Aaron Andrews & Chance Fortune also want a title shot so it becomes Aaron Andrews vs Chance Fortune vs Freddie Huggins. Andrews wins and the match is made for MiW.

i'v reached 2014. My attencdances are down becuse of bad wrestling industry. This makes for a fun exsperience, since if i dont book good enough cards and draw crowds, i'm not making money becuse of bad echonomy and industry ^^ ....

This twists my head around abit while i book :)

Nigel McGuinness is became my main star, my Ric Flair^^....He's winning the title from Takeshi Moroshima at the next PPV.

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are domminating the tag team divison, but the only problem is Charlie's inability to gain overness^^^

They have beaten everyone there is to beat, been in main events etc, Shelton is one of my most over guy (90 overal US pop) while charlie?...he's 70 overall...they came in about the same level. I'm solving the problem with Brock Lesnar taking out Charlie Haas backstage, with Shelton and Brock teaming up, and fueding with Charlie and his partner(who will be Jack Swagger)

I've been toying with ideas and wanting to start this game forever... I finally have it underway, but now that I finished buiding my PC, I don't know if I'll manage to put in as much time as I expected, but I'm hoping to stick with this one for awhile...

Light the Beacons of the Burning Path

Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods 1997

The idea is that Komine just took over in about 1996, having used his connections to bring Sam Strong to BH back in '94 (or was it '95?) and parlay that into gaining the presidency of the promotion. He is determined to take BH into another era of glory and dominance.

The main feud will be a slow-boil between Haruki Kudo and Tadiyuki Kikkawa. The young, arrogant, and brutal heel champion slowly wins over the fans. Kudo refuses to trust him, displayed mainly be a continued rejection of offers to tag together. Kudo comes to look like the bitter, jealous veteran... until Kikkawa shocks fans in early '98 when he chooses to team with the hated Larry Wood in the Burning Tandem Series tag team tournament. Kudo would finally get one over on Kikkawa sometime in late '98 or even early '99...

But I'm getting ahead of myself. The intent is to build up Larry Wood into a Bruiser Brody like wild monster. I try to keep him on tour throughout '97 and build his overness up. Planning to use Larry instead of Bruce since I have no faith in getting BTG from the SWF.

A notable issue with the '97 version of BHOTWG is that the heavyweight ranks are pretty lacking. Not that many talents capable of putting on consistently solid matches against mid-level opponents. So the focus would be on building the junior ranks. And with the available talent, the division could be epic. The intent would be to transition from the prior generation - Elemental, Optimus, even Elemental II - to the new, with the likes of Golden Scorpion, Awesome Kiyaru, Oniji Taka, Dark Eagle, Koji Kokima, Koki Iashibashi... The Best of the Super Juniors should be pretty awesome for the next few years.

Once Nakasawa and Taira are seasoned a bit, the heavyweight division will pick up a bit. The intent is to put them together as a team, which will invevitably lead to the long-term slow-burn feud as they both move towards the top.

I've been toying with ideas and wanting to start this game forever... I finally have it underway, but now that I finished buiding my PC, I don't know if I'll manage to put in as much time as I expected, but I'm hoping to stick with this one for awhile...

Light the Beacons of the Burning Path

Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods 1997

So, what are the odds of a diary using this?:)

So, what are the odds of a diary using this?:)

Not sure... but it won't be from me. I actually did have inklings of an overview style project when I first started laying out ideas for this game. But the truth is that right now, I just can't see myself taking on another writing project of any magnitude in the near future. Even an overview-style diary would need a decent amount of attention to be worthwhile... and I just don't feel like I could commit myself to that. And if don't feel like its going to be worthwhile for me or the readers, its just not going to happen.

Now if these ideas thrown out here should inspire someone else....

Just a small update on my FCW game I am currently in November 2019, so I will probably have an update after ten years posted by Sunday at the latest. After I complete ten years with this game I will probably put the game on hiatus for a while. I am not going to delete the save but I will probably start another save with another promotion and play as a different promotion for a while before going back to my FCW game because quite honestly after almost ten years I am pretty burned out with it. So anyways you have that to look foward to.

It's Thursday, Week 3, September 2022 and WCW is getting ready to enter the month of October. This is the month where I'll be introducing the biggest battle royal ever. 60-men will enter and only 1 will be left standing in the ring. That one man will receive a championship match of their choosing. Not only do they get to pick what World title they want to run after (Mayhem - WCW World Heavyweight, Takeover - WCW World, and Stampede - WCW Heavyweight), but if they were to choose a title on a brand different than their own, they'd also switch brands in the process.

We've already ran Monday Mayhem's September PPV and we still have both other brands' PPVs to book for this month as well. This gives me the opportunity to get as many people strong as I can going into the month of October for each brands set of TV shows. WCW Where It All Begins Again 2022 is going to be a huge event.

After trying to start up several games with big promotions but struggling to get into them, I've decided instead to start up a 0/0/0/0 game. Never done it before so it should be a decent challenge. Thinking of a name for the promotion is already proving to be a big hurdle.

After trying to start up several games with big promotions but struggling to get into them, I've decided instead to start up a 0/0/0/0 game. Never done it before so it should be a decent challenge. Thinking of a name for the promotion is already proving to be a big hurdle.

Whenever I do a 0/0/0 or 0/0/0/0 game I normally go with Gold Star Wrestling. aja made some logos for it, if I find them I'll add them to this post.

Whenever I do a 0/0/0 or 0/0/0/0 game I normally go with Gold Star Wrestling. aja made some logos for it, if I find them I'll add them to this post.

I actually went with 'Pro Wrestling Alliance', before realising that there's a real life promotion with that name. I'd already made a logo and banner though, so I'm not bothered. :D

Haven't run a show yet, but I've made up my roster. The main event scene consists of Crash Lewis, Mark Smart, Leo Davis and Xavier Reckless.

Just completed my tenth year of my FCW game so as promised here is an update.

January 2020 with $3,019,951

120 Shows completed.

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Leper Messiah

FCW Peoples Champion: Ford Gumble

FCW Tag Team: The Latino Kings: Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez

Feuds

Paul Steadyfast vs. Leper Messiah ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Feud

Matty Faith vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Peoples Championship Feud

Here is the card for my first event of 2020 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

DC Rayne vs. Antonio Del Veccio

Bobby Thomas vs. Matt Hocking

Calvin Dark vs. Eddie Howard

King Kong Kennedy vs. Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez

Paul Steadyfast vs. Leper Messiah ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Match

Matty Faith vs. Ford Gumble ©

FCW Peoples Championship Match

New Signings

Crockett Tubbs

Derek Frost

Bobby Thomas

Robbie Sanchez - Referee

Michael Bull - Referee

Released

Billy Jack Shearer

Ace Youngblood

Atlas

Carlos Gonzalez walked out of FCW on Monday Week 1, July 2019

Note: This will probably be my last update for this game in this thread for a while. After ten years I am pretty burned out, I am not going to delete the save I am simply going to put it on hiatus and start a new game with a different promotion to do something different for a while. Eventually I hope to find my way back to it but for now there will be no more updates regarding this save.

So, I was inspired to revisit a game I had set aside, after a cappyboy post in another thread.

I started LFC in cappyboy fashion, using MrCanada's data from way back in December. Starting with 25 mil, my goal was to develop rookies and "divas" into credible in-ring workers. So when I started, I signed most of the unemployed women (I play with restrictions off) then supplemented that with several SPARKLE workers on Shimmer's roster and a few from elsewhere (PJ Tyler/Courtney Rush, Kelly Couture, MsChif, etc). Then I had a stroke of luck, more than one actually. Day one releases had Rayna Von Tash fall into my lap. Then in February, WWE let Zivile Raudoniene's (aka Aksana) contract expire. So I then set up storylines and feuds with my primary goal in mind.

LFC World champion - Candice Michelle (feuding with Jacqueline)

LFC Y-Division champion - Vanessa Kraven (about to drop the title to Apple Miyuki, who will feud with Cindy Rogers then MsChif before dropping the title to Allison Danger)

LFC World Tag Team champions - the reunited Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew (Lacey & Rain) with Jetta as manager/occasional third for Freebird storylines. They're all turning face when the Natural Disasters (Vanessa Kraven & Isis the Amazon) attack them, stating their intent to take the titles.

Other storylines of note:

Taryn Terrell vs Malia Hosaka

Aja Kong vs Miss Kara Slice

Brittany Beede vs LuFisto

Zivile vs Jazz

Nikki Roxx vs Angela Fong

Allison Danger vs Rachel Summerlyn

Sumie Sakai vs Amy Hennig

Tasha Simone vs Veronika Vice

Rayna Von Tash vs Akira Hokuto (in the dark since Akira's retired)

Catalina White vs "Simply Luscious" Ronnie Stevens

Beverly Mullins vs Aurora Reina

...and once it pops up, I'll sign Amber O'Neal and reunite Team Blondage to feud with the Home Wreckers once they're done with the Natural Disasters (titles or not).

It's liberating to be able to focus completely on worker development and not have to worry about show ratings (though I don't do anything stupid like closing the show with midcarders). Our custom venue helps a bit too. ;)

2 years into my 0/0/0/0 game in Japan and just won Most Improved Promotion for 2011. But the big thing is El Jefe Militar was just signed to a development deal by Hinote Dojo. After spending a year unemployed in Mexico he became available to me in Japan so signed him up as a bit of a project (as always), expecting nothing much to happen. He was developing nicely, just about finished serving out his Young Lionhood (almost at 35 respect) and was starting to look like a good prospect. So as I've done many times when promotions come knocking for my young talents, I changed his loyalty to "None" so that he'd take the contract and it turns out it's really BHTOWG that want him. I'm so pleased to see him heading off for the big leagues... but I'm hoping he'll make a return one day as a far more polished worker cos that kid has the potential to be huge! :D

I also finally pulled the trigger on Tsurayuki Kamachi's main event run by having him win the Blind Faith Tournament (randomly drawn teams face off til only one team left, then partners face each other to determine champion). Kamachi took Strong Style Yoemon to the greatest match in company history so far (76 rated) along with my second best ever (a 75) as my semi-main... best show ever, much profit and now Kamachi is set to take my main title from Eien Miyamoto at some point on the February/March tour to become my third ever champion.

Also going to pull the trigger on my all encompassing "Rainbow Warriors" arc... as far as I can tell, all major Japanese promotions have a group of workers who are known as their main guys. Mine will be a group of loyalists each wearing one of the colours of the rainbow (and yes, I'm aware of the gay connotations of this... might make my lead announcer happy though, he genned up as gay and talented. :)) to signify their loyalty and ace-ness for me. My avatar, Eien Miyamoto, Tsurayuki Kamachi and Tanyu Toshusai (still don't know how I got him) are all in so far. Got a couple of (re)genned looking for a spot too but it's too early in their career. And so the battle begins for those who want the spot... Shingen Miyazaki and The Big Problem are going to be major antagonists in this story arc, along with my tag champs Toyokuni Hardcore and Rogue Matsuo SF (who have greatly improved from touring a LOT, thanks to me tweaking EX2010 to survive).

Is a fun game... Japan is thriving and because I'm largely trying to avoid bringing in too many divisions like I did last time I've found a lot of focus on my heavyweights. I'm still considering starting a junior division or a joshi division to capitalise on some of the awesome talents each would have... but for now I'm leaving it on the backburner, with the Joshi option leading the way in terms of setting me aside from BHOTWG (juniors), PGHW (heavyweight biased), GCG (now national) and WLW (national soon, probably)... even EX2010 are ahead of me, but I think I'll hit cult before they do as I'm not sure they're smart enough to expand properly after they almost went broke (from 5 million in the bank!) and ended up only putting on shows in one place, leading to a loss of popularity they had elsewhere. Fun times. :)

Nigel Mcguinness is my world champion, and he has several fueds in diffrent terretories(old school ftw)

Tri-State:

Homicide is the local hero, even with his heelish maners. He is brutal, and the hometown boy. For months he has been dominating the competion. Nigel arrived to the hammerstein ballrom looking to defend his championship. The match ended in a 30 minute time limit. When 1PW returned to New York, a rematch was schedualed. after 26 minutes of grueling battle between the two, Kevin Steen and Brent Alrbight came running out, and attacking Homicide. Homicide finaly fell to Nigel Mcguinness in a clean finish in their Steel Cage match at the Hammerstein Ballrom, live on PPV at "Final Showdown"

Great Lakes:

Chris Hero, the 1PW North American champion have been very vocal against Nigel Mcguinness. Nigel issued a challange to Nigel to last 10minutes in the ring with him, and he would get a championship match for the world title.

Hero lasted 10 minutes. Post match Steen ran out and blasted Hero with a chair. Nigel and Hero met in Chicago, with the world title on the line. Nigel pulled everything but could not beat Hero. 60 minutes passed, and it was a draw. Hero was given a rematch, but Nigel snuck out and dragged the bout out. 60-minute time limit once again. Hero was given a show yet again after proving himself in new york. Nigel vs Hero III in a strap match at the "Summer Stampede" ppv in Chicago. Nigel beat Hero after a lariot.

Since putting my FCW game on hiatus for the time being I decided to start a new game with USPW. Since this is a promotion where they run five shows a month I have decided that I will provide updates after every 4 monthes I complete in the game.

United States Pro Wrestling

Beginning of May 2010 with $10,033,662

20 shows completed

Champions

USPW World

Enygma

20 Defenses made so far.

He is going to lose the title at the next pay per view titled Declaration of Independance to Tyson Baine who he is feuding with.

USPW National

Peter Valentine

14 Defenses made so far.

USPW Television

The Force

Defeated Andre Jones after Andre reached main event status, I am going to try to keep the holders of this title to midcard guys.

5 Defenses made so far.

USPW Womens

Alicia Strong

Defeated Raven Robinson

3 Defenses made so far.

USPW World Tag Team

The Peoples Team: Freddie Datsun and Des Davids

Feuds

Pretty much the storylines that you start out with but here they are for your reference.

Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

James Justice vs. T Rex

Tyson Baine vs. Enygma ©

USPW World Heavyweight Championship Feud

New Signings

Matt Sparrow

Doug Peak

Ford Gumble

Note: When I started this game I forgot to set up my house show schedule at the beginning of the game like I should have so for the first few monthes of the game I was losing money. After implementing a house show schedule I started making money so hopefully I will gain money as the game progresses and not be in debt by the time the owner goal that states that I can't fall into debt at any time expires.

WCW 2001

Dropped to cult after 1 month. Then lost my tv deals in the 2nd month. It said due to ratings but it had to do with what size I was.

I tried running weekly PPVs but lost a lot of money. Decided to cut all PPV's and rely on house shows to make money for 8 months.

My debt went to 1.9 million dollars before making a profit. It is now November and I am able to run weekly PPV's again and make a small profit but I am a regional promotion now that is trying to grow enough for a tv show.

Sid Vicious left me for the WWF. I saw that Scott Hall and Hulk Hogan signed with the WWF.

Kevin Nash is my World Champion. Considering a Ric Flair of Jeff Jarrett feud here.

DDP is my US Champion. Lance Storm may feud here.

Fit Finlay is my Television Champion. Not sure what I want to do here.

Kronik is my Tag Champions. Want the Faces of Fear to feud here.

Rey Mysterio Jr. is my Cruiserweight Champion. Brought in Juvi to be his rival and eventually win it before moving Rey Jr. up to feud over the TV Title.

(I did have to cheat in the editor with some of the outrageous contracts.)

Archived