What's going on in your game?

WEXXV.

I hate garbage feds. I don' understand touring promotions. I really don't understand a touring promotion with no TV.

So I'm going to cheat the hell out of this game. I have infinite money (rather, I will add it as I need it). My goal?

Hurt/Kill as many people as possible. Still at Small, I now have a Tues/Thurs/Sat weekly schedule. Prolly going to burn out Tohouku...whatever it is.

The good parts?

Champagne Lover and Hell Monkey are >60% fatigued. Now that I've added the Tuesday show, they don't have (much) time to rest in between my shows (ignoring that both are used in their other promotions).

And Ryu Kajahara, Jack Avatar, Guy I'm supposed to keep at high momentum, Blood Raven, Cameron Vessey (MAW's fault), and...Dark Eagle, I think, have fatigue.

Oh, and Beetle Kimura is injured. I've been using him in high-injury angles to attempt to exacerbate the injury.

OH!

Madman Boone's surgery went okay! He's only out for 9 more months *squee*

Oh man, you are cheating indeed. WEXXV are the only promotion I enjoy out of the Cornelleverse as trying to save them and build a new generation of garbage wrestlers quite appeals to me.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I've made it to Halloween Havoc 1998 in a game where I haven't done any simming.

Goldberg is the World Champion and I've been building Sting to be the number one contender. I made this poster for my game and I wanted to get some feedback, this seemed like the best thread. Obviously I used that Wrestlemania one that was floating around as the template.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2723/havoc1.jpg

Looks good man. I would love for Sting to end the streak!

I decided to start up a real world mod using Genadi's 2001 data to have a bit of "fun".

I tweaked things a bit to make Eric Bischoff the owner (with only 100k in the bank, instead of negative 100k) and to have WCW drop Turner as their media group. My user character is The Grand Avatar and he doesn't have any role whatsoever. I deleted a few contracts beforehand that I knew I was going to get rid of anyway (talentless idiots or old guys without a purpose). I made Nitro and Thunder 1.5 hours long instead of 2 hours. I've made the roster skimpy (with small roster penalties OFF) to save costs.

The first Nitro I decided to have Steiner © vs Goldberg for the World title in a steel cage. Nitro was famous for what? Giving away big matches every single week. This is something I wanted to make sure happened once again. With the star power WCW starts with in this mod that's the only direction I could go. Goldberg won (clean) after a 10-minute match (that didn't blow up). It was the official NEW start to World Championship Wrestling.

Here's a screenshot of the advanced booked matches for the WCW Sin PPV (Sunday, Week 2, January 2001):

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/WCWsin.jpg

With what I have to work with I'm not too sure how long we'll survive. I'm trying to get Hogan back (without creative control).

I decided to start up a real world mod using Genadi's 2001 data to have a bit of "fun".

I tweaked things a bit to make Eric Bischoff the owner (with only 100k in the bank, instead of negative 100k) and to have WCW drop Turner as their media group. My user character is The Grand Avatar and he doesn't have any role whatsoever. I deleted a few contracts beforehand that I knew I was going to get rid of anyway (talentless idiots or old guys without a purpose). I made Nitro and Thunder 1.5 hours long instead of 2 hours. I've made the roster skimpy (with small roster penalties OFF) to save costs.

The first Nitro I decided to have Steiner © vs Goldberg for the World title in a steel cage. Nitro was famous for what? Giving away big matches every single week. This is something I wanted to make sure happened once again. With the star power WCW starts with in this mod that's the only direction I could go. Goldberg won (clean) after a 10-minute match (that didn't blow up). It was the official NEW start to World Championship Wrestling.

Here's a screenshot of the advanced booked matches for the WCW Sin PPV (Sunday, Week 2, January 2001):

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/WCWsin.jpg

With what I have to work with I'm not too sure how long we'll survive. I'm trying to get Hogan back (without creative control).

Good luck with that.

Just finished TCW Just Another Day? I am now in April 2010. My card for the PPV was...

6-Man Chamber Match for the #1 Contendership to the TCW World Heavyweight Championship

Eddie Peak def. Troy Tornado, Koshiro Ino, Bryan Vessey, Rick Law and Benny Benson (B)

Ladder Match for TCW International Championship Final in the Best Of Seven Series

Edd Stone © def. Joshua Taylor to retain (C+)

Grudge Match

Sam Keith def. Giant Tana (B-)

TCW World Tag Team Championship

The Machines © def. The New Wave to retain (B)

TCW World Heavyweight Championship

Rocky Golden © def. Sammy Bach to retain (B-)

30-Minute Iron Man Tag Team Grudge Match

Freedom Fighters def. The Syndicate (B+)

The next PPV, I have two matches set in stone, Rocky Golden vs Eddie Peak for the World Championship and Freedom Fighters vs The Syndicate in a rubber match, as the last time they faced off in a Tag Team Match, Syndicate won. I'm going to end the storyline at that PPV, the stipulation is going to be the losing team has to disband, so Syndicate will lose, Wolf will turn face at the next PPV and win the World title in a triple threat also including Cornell and Rocky Golden, Freedom Fighters will also disband even though they win, because the have accomplished their goal of finishing off The Syndicate, so they can focus on their own personal singles careers. Either way Freedom Fighters know that they are disbanding at the end of the match, but the question is, will The Syndicate be forced to also disband?

lost my internet for a while and am now back online

my USPW game is now in year 2013

i have officially bought TCW out, when i say officially, they were going down hill and i cheated to buy them out, more for story line purposes to keep it frsh for me

at Liberty and Justice

Christian Faith beat Human Arsenal to ratain the USPW Heavyweight in my first A* match with USPW, i wished it was my main event

Steve Frehly was beaten by Big Cat Brandon in a last man standing match, after the match Belle Bryden came out declaring that her partner was now in USPW, this story is that when Sam Strong retired he gave complete control to Alicia Strong, but later found out that Strong was in debt and had sold half the company to a mysterious buyer, the "husband" of Belle Bryden

Wlf Hawkins came down to the ring and said that it was him, he saw TCW going through finacial problems and invested his money into half of USPW, and is now co-owner with Alicia Strong

Hawkins fires Cornell and he comes down to the ring and says that he has already signed a contract with Alicia and that TCW is officially not dead becoming my third brand in USPW, which sets up Wolf Hawkins vs Tomy Cornell for the first time in a USPW ring

The year is 2026 in the Cornellverse. 16 years into the game. Every promotion seems to lose its booker quite regularly.

I've been playing as BSC for 5 years maybe and after tanking the promotion from my bad playing I've raised them almost to cult. I'm strangling off AAA by having my Northwest cards the same day as theirs so they can't use my stars and for a year they've been SLOWLY dropping. They still get 5,000 people attending, but I've got their stars on my show.

I've made super mega stars out of 8 women out of 30 - 40. Super mega stars as in the wrestling industry is in a slump, but I've got 8 women 90+ over in 1 or 2 regions and momentum is 90+ if not 100.

Even women that aren't good at entertaining or beautiful.

I realized once I got 1 mega star that I need to start jobbing her out. 2 years of building 3 shows a month to get my 8 stars.

It seems like 90% of the women in the game right now are regenerated.

2014 was another year of monetary growth for CZCW with very little in the way of overness gains. I managed a few B shows but only two of those saw me rise in popularity in my region.

2014 saw an epic battle of B and B+ match between Ota and Bali So’oialo for the Coastal Zone Championship title. Bali made it through the whole year and still retains the title.

Tama So’oialo and The American Flash put on a lackluster series of matches for which Tama came out on top at Christmas Cage Chaos

The former Zoner who returned was Joanne Rodriguez as The Zone opens its doors once again to female workers. She built up a head of steam from the beginning of the year winning four straight until she was stopped by Snow Fox. She’d take a win, a draw and a second loss before taking two more wins an claiming victory at Christmas Cage Chaos over Snow Fox in their battle for dominance.

Snap Dragon tried to defend his Coastal Zone Xtreme title against Marc Speed but when he wanted another title run while already holding the title I had enough and he lost it and then left the company. Marc Speed victorious build up some momentum toward Christmas Cage Chaos where he met Insane Machine in a very good draw. Machine returned to CZCW to replace dragon and used Hardcore Halloween and Showdown At Sundown to build his own momentum

Rich and Famous went the whole year on their second run defending the titles three times against The Thrill Seekers (Jeremiah Moose and Roderick Remus) who lost their final battle at Christmas Cage Chaos, apparently being too stone to win. (Gimmick changed to stoners and a horrible change at that.)

In a 3 vs 3 Lucha LIbre match the losing team Angel De Mexico, Amazing Fire Fly and La Sombra Jr ate a loss when Fire Fly and La Sombra (Los Heroes De Mexicanos) turned their backs on Angel leaving him to eat the pin. They haven’t been seen since Hardcore Halloween.

Four new workers have joined the roster but have yet to debut so I’ll leave them off till the end of 2015.

So now as of 2015 CZCW is half a decade old. My original plan was too start the push toward cult. National Pride the only company that will deal with a regional promotion won’t take me cause I’m too small, so I’d have to do it the old fashioned way and run shows elsewhere. But I also got a Financial balance must have improved to 5 mil owner goal so I’m thinking that may be a sign not to start the push. I’m at 3.4 mil now and I have 16 months I’m sure I can reach it by the end of 2015, but I’m not sure what to do.

2014 was another year of monetary growth for CZCW with very little in the way of overness gains. I managed a few B shows but only two of those saw me rise in popularity in my region.

2014 saw an epic battle of B and B+ match between Ota and Bali So’oialo for the Coastal Zone Championship title. Bali made it through the whole year and still retains the title.

Tama So’oialo and The American Flash put on a lackluster series of matches for which Tama came out on top at Christmas Cage Chaos

The former Zoner who returned was Joanne Rodriguez as The Zone opens its doors once again to female workers. She built up a head of steam from the beginning of the year winning four straight until she was stopped by Snow Fox. She’d take a win, a draw and a second loss before taking two more wins an claiming victory at Christmas Cage Chaos over Snow Fox in their battle for dominance.

Snap Dragon tried to defend his Coastal Zone Xtreme title against Marc Speed but when he wanted another title run while already holding the title I had enough and he lost it and then left the company. Marc Speed victorious build up some momentum toward Christmas Cage Chaos where he met Insane Machine in a very good draw. Machine returned to CZCW to replace dragon and used Hardcore Halloween and Showdown At Sundown to build his own momentum

Rich and Famous went the whole year on their second run defending the titles three times against The Thrill Seekers (Jeremiah Moose and Roderick Remus) who lost their final battle at Christmas Cage Chaos, apparently being too stone to win. (Gimmick changed to stoners and a horrible change at that.)

In a 3 vs 3 Lucha LIbre match the losing team Angel De Mexico, Amazing Fire Fly and La Sombra Jr ate a loss when Fire Fly and La Sombra (Los Heroes De Mexicanos) turned their backs on Angel leaving him to eat the pin. They haven’t been seen since Hardcore Halloween.

Four new workers have joined the roster but have yet to debut so I’ll leave them off till the end of 2015.

So now as of 2015 CZCW is half a decade old. My original plan was too start the push toward cult. National Pride the only company that will deal with a regional promotion won’t take me cause I’m too small, so I’d have to do it the old fashioned way and run shows elsewhere. But I also got a Financial balance must have improved to 5 mil owner goal so I’m thinking that may be a sign not to start the push. I’m at 3.4 mil now and I have 16 months I’m sure I can reach it by the end of 2015, but I’m not sure what to do.

I think you should just try and reach your financial goal. One of your next set of goals may be to increase in size so don't do it just yet. Improve financially and you will also not have to worry about $$$ at Cult.

Just completed the eleventh year of my FCW game after coming back from a short hiatus from the game so as promised here is an update.

January 2021 with $3,354,658

132 Shows completed.

Champions

FCW Puerto Rican: Matty Faith

Prestige: 70

2 Defences made so far

defeated Ford Gumble

FCW Peoples Champion: Leper Messiah

Prestige: 68

4 Defences made so far

defeated Ford Gumble

FCW Tag Team: The 937LB Express: King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon

Prestige: 51

1 Defence made so far

defeated The Latino Kings Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez

Feuds

Ford Gumble vs. Leper Messiah

Hells Bouncer vs. Matty Faith ©

FCW Puerto Rican Championship Feud

Here is the card for my first event of 2021 titled FCW FREEDOM Fighters

Jesus Chavez vs. Chris Kaladaro

The Latino Kings (Hector Galindo and Rudy Velasquez) vs.

The 937LB Express (King Kong Kennedy and Ox Mastadon ©

FCW Tag Team Championship Match

Calvin Dark vs. Eddie Howard

Antonio Del Veccio vs. Matt Hocking

Ford Gumble vs. Hells Bouncer

Leper Messiah © vs. Matty Faith ©

Champion vs. Champion Match

Only The FCW Puerto Rican Championship is on the line

New Signing

Hells Bouncer

Paul Steadyfast walked out of FCW

Didn't mean for that to happen because every now and then I make sure to check on guys morale and what not but I think I let it go a bit because other wise he wouldn't have walked out.

A couple notes:

Ford Gumble was promised a Main Event Title Run so he will defeat Matty Faith sometime during 2021.

Leper Messiah was promised a Lower Level Title Run instead of having him lose the Peoples Title and then win it back I am going to have him win the tag team titles with his partner Hells Bouncer (In a team I put together with them called the Devils Rejects a while back.) They will most likely defeat the 937LB express for the belts.

I think you should just try and reach your financial goal. One of your next set of goals may be to increase in size so don't do it just yet. Improve financially and you will also not have to worry about $$$ at Cult.

I think I'm gonna go for this one more year before I make the push couldn't hurt at all. And so you can all see what happens as the zone moves forward here is the link to my new diary.CZCW: The Little Promotion That Could

A couple of months into a WWF '99 game and here's how the Mania XV card is shaping up:

WWF Hardcore Championship

Kane vs. X-Pac

WWF European Championship

Kurt Angle vs. Blue Blazer

WWF World Tag Team Championships

New Age Outlaws vs. The Acolytes

WWF Intercontinental Championship

Mankind vs. Big Show

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

WWF World Heavyweight Championship

The Rock vs. Steve Austin

I'm debating putting a Women's title match on the card. Tori is champion right now, and there's a choice from Chyna, Ivory (both also face), Terri or Jacqueline (both heel) but none of them are particularly over and the talent is... sparse. Might throw them on pre-show.

I'll probably go with Kane, Angle, NAO, Mankind, Taker and Austin because that gives me the better programs going forward (more heel Tag and World title challengers). Also, Angle is undefeated so far and is going to stay that way for a while longer. I'm keeping Taker's streak until at least double figures, ideally until at least 15 but I've never played a game that far (HHH will make it 8-0).

Austin will retain against Rock and then battle through a few Corporation lackeys. Bossman, Shamrock and finally Big Show at Summerslam, retaining all the way. After that, Vince will be preoccupied with getting rid of DX, and, while I don't want to copy real life too much, I'll probably throw in Triple H getting with Steph. Thinking of ways to turn Rock face in the meantime to break away from Vince.

Undertaker has formed the Ministry with Acolytes, Mideon and Viscera but no Brood. I'm currently building for Kane to join and for him and 'Taker to go for the tag titles, then eventually Kane will tire of being subservient to his brother, turn face, take out the Ministry (tossing Mideon in a fire to "kill" him so I can offload him, taking out Viscera for a few weeks, then taking out Bradshaw and Faarooq briefly) before a Buried Alive match with 'Taker that he'll win. Then at the Rumble, Kane is taking guys out left and right, is the only guy in the ring after a very quick elimination (to give 90 seconds), the lights shut off, GONG!, an army of druids come out, and while Kane takes out a couple, the numbers get to him and he's eliminated. A couple of weeks of mindgames, before a Mania match is signed. Maybe the HIAC Bossman didn't have at Mania XV. 'Taker will win. Again.

For my TCW game,

I changed my mind on the Keith brothers being a face tag team once I saw they had A* as Heels, and only C+ as Faces. :)

I've changed my mind, they're still a Tag Team, and help him destroy whomever Sam Keith happens to be feuding with at the time. I plan on having Sam Keith win my World Championship down the road, and the champion at the time will be Bryan Vessey, who will be nothing but a transitional champion, his constant failing of steroid tests, and constant bad attitude are annoying me, my plan is to have Sam Keith and his sons up to their old tricks of cheating to win, when Cameron Vessey will come out, and cost his uncle the title in a swerve.

Then Nemesis, Ash Campbell, Hollywood Bret Starr, Jay Chord and Casey Valentine will all pour out of the back and help beat down Bryan Vessey. The beat down will lead to Bryan Vessey becoming shelved, permanently, I'll send him down to my Development territory to train people. Storyline wise the stable "retired" him.

My plan is to have Greg and Matthew Keith as my Tag Champions, Sam Keith as my World Champion and Jay Chord as my International Champion. Bret Starr, Casey Valentine, Cameron Vessey and Ash Campbell will be there to help in beat downs and participate in the odd match. Nemesis, being retired will act as everyone's manager.

I think of it like Randy Orton's legacy group, but with three times as many members, and instead of one of the kids leading, Nemesis and Sam Keith are moulding the next generation.

Oh yea, forgot to mention, I just picked up Sean Deeley in my TCW game. Edd Stone has been doing open challenges all month on Total Wrestling, to defend his International Championship, my plan is to debut him at the PPV accepting Edd Stone's open challenge there, and winning the title from him, beginning a superstar push for him. Sean Deeley will hold the title until I pull the trigger on my stable storyline, and Jay Chord wins the title from him, but I'm waiting probably another 5-6 months to do that, to give my guys some more time in development. I hope by then Sean Deeley is a Main Eventer, so I can have him be the one to win the World title from Sam Keith, my plan is to have Deeley look really strong defending against Jay Chord, only losing because the ref can't keep his eyes on the two guys in the ring, and the eight outside the ring at the same time.

I'm going to end up having Sam Keith drop the World title in a cage match, to prevent outside interference. Or maybe a 6-man Chamber match.

Guest codey

Those of you that follow my diary know that I've recently installed a women's division. Well, I've just hired this awesome Catherine Quine regen...

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/coco_beans08/sarahume.jpg

Sara Hume: Coming to a MAW diary near you!

Ok, so she's not amazing or anything, but she's very workable with those basics, that selling, and especially that brawling stat.

Those of you that follow my diary know that I've recently installed a women's division. Well, I've just hired this awesome Catherine Quine regen...

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/coco_beans08/sarahume.jpg

Sara Hume: Coming to a MAW diary near you!

Ok, so she's not amazing or anything, but she's very workable with those basics, that selling, and especially that brawling stat.

Oh my , look at those entertainment stats. :(

She has no charisma, probably sounds like a robot when acting out very emotional scenes and on the microphone probably sounds like Jillian's singing, but in normal every day talk. Worse than that even, and she isn't intentional!

Push her now.

--------------------------------

Just checked my "Next Big Things" list in my creative meeting....

Sean Deeley, Greg Keith (Gauge) and Rick Law. Then add Joshua Taylor and Freddy Huggins to them to complete my Hot Prospects list.

Joshua Taylor... I never liked his render, so I wasn't planning on using him, but maybe I can make him valuable.

heading into SummerSlam 2012

Undisputed Tag Titles - Legacy vs Enigma (Mercer/Locke guys I created) Daniels and Corino as Death Inc were supposed to be in this match but after my Lord of the Ring tournament, Corino was injured and taken out of the match

Dolph Ziggler and Edge vs Lesnar and Wade Barrett

- Ziggler and Angle was the orignal team but Angle was also hurt in the tournament. This is too set up next months feuds between Ziggler and Edge, Lesnar and Barrett also

IC Title - Davey "The Machine" Richards vs Chris Benoit Jr ©

- Benoit Jr is giving Richards his rematch

Curt Hennig Jr vs Tommy Cornell vs Jack Swagger

- Just a good triple threat

Kaval and Christian vs Damon Stryfe and Max Idol

-Idol is my current US Champion and is the leader of Enigma consiting of Mercer, Stryfe, and Locke. Stryfe and Idol are having problems but are teaming up to take on Kaval and Christian of the Smackdown brand

Sting vs Shawn Michaels

-Legendary match nuff said

Bryan Danielson vs Bret Hart

-Both have been attacking each other, as Danielson is out to prove he is better then Bret Hart

World Heavyweight - Triple H vs Alberto Del Rio ©

Heavyweight (Elimination Chamber) - Cena vs Austin vs Sheamus vs Punk vs Undertaker vs John Morrison ©

All of this is getting ready for my three month storyline of eliminating the old talent around the WWE which will end at Survivor Series.

Look for all the legendary names to retire at Wrestle Mania 29

Just a small update for my FCW Game I am currently at the first day of November in the year 2021. My current plan is to finish out the year and give you guys the normal update when I reach 2022. After that I am going to put the game on hiatus again because I recently got an itch to play as TCW. Whenever I play as TCW I ususally don't do very well which means that the hiatus from my FCW game probably wont be for very long but I just thought I would post and let you guys know what my current plans were.

In my restarted TCW game....

The Hardcore Revolution are invading TCW. Led by Nemesis & Eric Tyler, they want to takeover and are attempting to do so with the group of;

Sammy Bach

Eddie Peak

Acid

Guide

Scout

Bach won the World title from Rocky Golden in my last PPV thanks to the returning Ricky Dale Johnson. Johnson had previously been 'forced' to retire after Tommy Cornell beat Joey Minnesota with the stipulation being that Joey was fighting for his friends career. Tommy Cornell, now a good guy, realized his company was in trouble and pleaded with Johnson to come back and help. As well as this, Eric Tyler & Nemesis told Cornell that somebody from TCW was going to 'jump ship' to The Hardcore Revolution. Due to his links with DaVE, people suspected Joey Minnesota so he proved himself by saving Tommy Cornell from a beatdown by Eddie Peak. RDJ made an epic return, saving Cornell & Minnesota from a beatdown by The Hardcore Revolution....

At the PPV, Bach & Golden went at it for the title. Bach tried to bring a steel chair into the match with the ref stopping him when Ricky Dale Johnson hit the ring, taking out Rocky Golden!!! Bach saw this and threw the chair, covering Rocky Golden to win the TCW World title. The show ended with Nemesis & Eric Tyler coming out and celebrating with Bach & Johnson....

Only a couple months into my WWE game in WOTI2, but so far this is basically whats happening.

Feuds-

Orton vs Cena- Standard ME Feud, Orton is playing the sneaky heel who rarely defends the title. This feud was thrown together after Edge jumped ship to WWF Classic, or at least I think it was WWF Classic. Not overly exciting in terms of booking, but they are a couple of my most over workers and have the mic skills to do promos on their own and get good ratings that way.

Tazz vs CM Punk

Tazz basically called out CM Punk, saying his lifestyle is fake, and that he on the other hand is truely extreme. Why this makes sense exactly, I'm not sure. Tazz is the heel in this one, and CM Punk and Alex Shelly are working together to try and beat Tazz, so far Tazz has cheated to win, but I'm setting up an hardcore match for Punk to go over in.

Santino vs The World

The storyline is Santino re-caught his hot streak from when he debuted, picking up flash pinfall victories. He is going to run a 10 match win streak until Umaga just destroys him in a fun little twist since he debuted by beating Umaga.

Trish Stratus vs The Beautiful People

I honestly didn't expect much out of Angelina Love vs Trish, but man they put on a match that was good enough that I realized it earned a spot on my cards since it wouldn't sink the ratings. It's been fun, with Love struggling to win and interference usually causing a muck of things. At Backlash I put them in a cage to eliminate the interference (and a womens cage match just seemed edgy to me) but I had it where the BP (Which also includes Velvet Sky and Melina) still run interference to have Love win the Womens title.

Things going on in the company-

JBL was released after testing positive for steroids and being a jerk about it. Had him lose to a debuting JTG on Smackdown, followed by a rematch loss at Backlash when the first match did decent, followed by a Loser leaves town match the following Smackdown. Good rub for JTG.

AJ Styles and Shelton Benjamin are sort of breaking into a feud that might turn into a best of 7. I don't want to run this though because I want the feel like their open on my schedule in case something more interesting comes up.

I reformed the Straight Edge Society with CM Punk and Alex Shelly. Shelly's picture lends itself to having that SE image in my mind at least.

Upper Card Workers who have nothing to do right now- Batista(F), Morrison(F), Matt Hardy(F), Carlito(F), Brock Lesnar(H), Umaga(H)

I started a TCW game...my first game above Cult level.

First things to happen of note was Jasmine Saunders (colour commentator) doing something I had to suspend her for...I thought she was my lesser color commentator so I figured I'd make a statement to the rather poor TCW locker room. Well she was actually my best color person so I went out and got Sara Silver from BSC. She has Excellent chemistry with my announcer and has now gotten a Charisma boost to A. I'm keeping her!

Bryan Vessey tested positive for steroids. I fined him and now he hates me. Oh well.

As for storylines I had Troy beat Benson and ended that storyline immediately as I have big plans for Mr. Tornado. Rocky defended against Keith at Malice in Wonderland. I set up the big Minnesota/Johnson Vs Cornell/Hawkins match and had Joey betray Ricky and join The Syndicate, but now I have to keep him off TV for a month to change his gimmick. A little awkward and a blow to his momentum. I had Troy Tornado turn face and save RDJ from a Syndicate beatdown, and changed his gimmick to Man On A Mission. Got an initial A rating. :D

I took the belt off Golden after a few successful defenses and gave it to Hawkins. I'm building Hawkins as a beatable champ protected by The Syndicate (Cornell, Law, Minnesota), while Troy Tornado is more like my Stone Cold Steve Austin. Tough as nails son of a you know what who is battling The Syndicate and going for a title shot, going it alone and without any allies. I plan to have Tornado take out Law, Cornell, Minnesota, and eventually have the big blow-off match against Hawkins with Tornado winning the title.

I'm opening up a second A show as I don't have nearly enough time for all my UC/MEs. To stem burn-out I'm keeping it at a 90 minute program, but I've got a lot of leeway with the network and can change it as I see fit.

Bryan Vessey tested positive for steroids. I fined him and now he hates me. Oh well.

He's probably going to end up testing positive for steroids every other show. In my backstage, I have three instances still there for him testing positive for steroids. :rolleyes:

If/When I get back to my TCW game, I'm burying him in a storyline, then sending him off to development to train people, if he doesn't like it, well... too bad.

---------------

I created my own company based in Ontario, Regional, using the "Hard" difficulty with create your own promotion. My champions are....

World Champion - Omar Brown

National Champion - Nathan Black

Tag Team Champions - James Hernandez & Regular Joe

I'm pushing Larry Wood and The Big Problem as mega heels. I hope I can re-create what I did with Murderous Mikey in my one game, and get them both to A* Popularity in my home area, so I can job it out to other's and continue the process, if it works, Big Problem will def get runs at World Champion, even if only shortly until jobbing out. Larry Wood is actually extremely useful for abusing Menace, and actually being able to put on a good match.

Big Problem, hopefully will be my "Kane" the guy who looks strong and can be World Champion, but isn't a mainstay Main Eventer, unless of course he becomes extremely talented. :)

Vessey is pretty near impossible to get to stop roiding. He's also talented enough to be worth the effort, so I find it easier just to stop testing than either fight with him over it (and have him hate you) or get positive tests and do nothing with them.

I managed to get him to stop juicing by threatening to fire him, seriously. Since you can cancel the 'Worker termination' thing, I stopped it and there you are, clean Vessey.

That said, much as he's good, he can be damn hard to manage in the locker room. I eventually let him go because of some outrageous contract demands.

And yeah, you'll find that with TCW. Rhodes is an awful colour commentator for a National promotion.

Archived