What's going on in your game?

<p>So I am in the same week of my May Supercard as the WWF in 1987.</p><p> </p><p>

I was trying to have Hogan drop the belt to DiBiase this week before that card. DiBiase's overness isn't quite there yet though. Hogan will face Andre at the Supercard. Hogan now will hold the title and successfully defend it against Andre.</p><p> </p><p>

I was also planning on having Savage lose the belt to Sting by now. This plan may still happen. As I've said before Sting is being groomed to be the top star here.</p><p> </p><p>

Legion of Doom lost their 3rd title shot against the Hart Foundation. I am ready to turn the Hart Foundation into faces. That way they can defend against the Powers of Pain, Demolition, Money Inc., and some other heel teams.</p><p> </p><p>

Moolah is still the womens champion. I put her in dark matches occasionally and don't choose the winner so it is random. Maybe I will put her against Bull Nakano and another girl in a 3 way cage match or something at the Supercard.</p><p> </p><p>

Tully Blanchard is reunited with Arn Anderson now. I may groom them for the tag titles. Ivan Koloff is now teaming with Nikolai Volkoff as the USSR Alliance.</p><p> </p><p>

King Kong Bundy and Hercules both are close to being 100% over in the US. They will be good main event fillers. Hogan can beat them for awhile before getting another title shot once I get the belt off him.</p>

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After about five months off, I finally revisited by IWL training fed game that I was playing earlier on in this thread. Yet another first in a game of them. Once a save stalls out for me it stays that way. Anyway for folks who don't remember I had ended in the summer of 2013. The promotion's size is at high Small. Could go Regional if we could make the jump from E to E+ importance but been stuck at E for many, many months game time. And I have been playing in Remi's fabulous Queens of Chaos mod. So everybody's available everywhere.

Finished last night's play with jus going into September

My current roster looks like so:

MAIN EVENT

Bob Shrunkle

(Sozen) Ishino Mori

The Masked Avatar (as Mystery Mask)

Ted Brady

UPPER MID

Haruhiro Tsumemasa (as Brother Haruhiro)

Josh Jones

Herman The German (as Klaus Blut)

Wade Orson (as Orson Heskey)

MIDCARD

Ben Williams (as Biker Ben)

Donte Dunn

El Orgulloso

Giancarlo Giabroni

The Minor Annoyance (as Noel Nebbish)

Roger Cage (on loan)

LOWER MID

Alexandrukas Torosidis (a random gen as Lex Torosidis)

Tombstone (as Tom Cody)

Wez Dobberly

Zachary Inc (as Zach Inkling)

OPENER

Cip Conduit

Kuemon Hotta

MANAGERS

Pettle (as Janie Denby)

Phoebe Plumridge

ANNOUNCER

Davis Ditterich

COLOR

Kathleen Lee

REFEREE

Bradley Regan

TAG TEAMS

Island Ink (Dunn & Inkling)

British Bothers (Nebbish & Heskey)

Lexicon (Torosidis & Conduit)

Wezco (Dobberly & Cody)

Current world champ is Bob Shrunkle who has held the belt since January Week 4 and defended 22 times already. Tag belts belong to The British Bothers who just won them on the last card and are on their second reign. Which may or may not last long. They are currently locked in an LAX/Beer Money type feud with Island Ink thank's to Sonfaro's Megapack and II could take belts back for reign number three at the end of this story section. Those teams really hate each other and could be the heart of the division for a while as it's in heavy flux. Lexicon and Wezco are project teams while the mid level teams Different Strokes (Ben Williams/Motty Kuroda) and Warrior Pride (El Orgulloso/El Jefe Militar) have both dissolved due to the departures of Kuroda for expense reasons and EJM who signed with MHW and sought to make them his priority.

Shrunkle's just finished asserting his independence and championship cred by putting down Ted Brady who is a returned charter member and had used Bob as a flunky during his first run. Brady's also our inaugural and longest-reigning world champion having held the belt a full year and 39 defenses. Since Shrunkle put Ted in his place, the former monkey man is now trade bait. That's how I got Cage for the new world title storyline. Trade with CGC. Brady asks 800 a show and therefore is more pricey than I want to deal with. After the contract expires and I've done all the trading I can with him in the remaining three months on his contract, he's out. He was really just in to cement Shrunkle's independence now that he's champion.

Other top storylines having Brother Haruhiro and Ishino Mori at war. They were in the tag scene for a while as The Firmament and had a very brief title run. But the strain of being champs combined with Mori's ascent up the card fractured their relationship and they've been at each other's throats ever since.

And it looks like another war may be starting. Giabroni's made a quick climb up the card from jobber status and has been trying to start to assert himself. But Jones who's failed to gain a foothold in the tag division played Good Samaritan to the folks Giancarlo was attacking to get noticed. They are now doing the Hypodermic Madness story from DOTT with Giabroni having enlisted the drug expertise of geeky British Bother, Noel Nebbish.

Locker room's looking good. Brady's mad at me because of sitting out as trade bait rather than main eventing and Ishino Mori's a bit annoyed at me. But otherwise all is well. Although if I could happy Mori up, I'd certainly have no objection to that improvement.

Kenzo was not happy that he lost the Universe championship to Orton at our Clash of the Titans PPV, so he challenged Orton to a rematch the very next episode of Wednesday night Massacre. It was another solid A match that saw an interfering Lesnar(from another brand no less) bitter about his loss to Sting and Orton winning, ran in and attacked Orton, allowing Kenzo to win the title!

Orton wanted his rematch the following week, but again, Orton was destroyed by a pissed off Lesnar. Of course you know, this means war!

Christian earned his opportunity to face Sting at Nowhere to Run for Sting's world title when he won a 6-pack challenge in a steel cage match. The other five were Big Show, Wade Barrett, Kofi Kingston, Muhammed Hassan and Matt Hardy.

<p>Hitting a road block as as I lay between Cult and National. I'm a large enough cult company where I can get my guys over real well, easily pushing my ME guys into A and A* overness, and I've got my company up to B- overness across most of the country, Tri State and New England are at B, while PR and Hawaii are at C and C- I think. The whole problem is I'm swinging on C+ or higher importance in 5 areas, needing 8 to hit national, and I have a lot of big guys contracts coming up. This is going to become make or break I feel real quick.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit- Made it to National, ended all my working agreements. Turned out okay, got to keep most my big guys, even though WWF Classic and WCWnWo turned into War's. Stephanie McMahon then blocked my attempt to sign Steve Austin, which bummed me out. Now I'm switching from a CM Punk feud(managed to get him to resign written) with Benoit, since Benoit is in WCWnWo also. Moving forward to Night Of Champions my main event is planned as Christian Cage vs. John Cena vs. CM Punk© I think I'm going to have Christian win the title, and then have him be "Christian the cowardly champion" in a gimmick where he isn't forced to defend his title anymore than 1 time a month, but he often will hand pick subpar opponents in his unforced matches during the rest of the month (He chooses to defend the title in these matches attempting to become the winning-est champion in WWE history). This will actually play well with my proposed CM Punk heel turn, and he'll turn on Cena who got pinned to lose his belt, and now Punk can't get his rematch, causing anger towards Cena.</p>

<p>Had my May Supercard 1987.</p><p> </p><p>

Ted DiBiase beat Hulk Hogan with Andre the Giants help for the World Title. (DiBiase wasn't over enough to justify it but I will solidify his place as Champion.)</p><p> </p><p>

Sting beat Randy Savage for the IC Belt. Sting also wasn't ready for it but he will be shortly.</p><p> </p><p>

Hogan is now going to be in feuds with the monsters on the roster like King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, Paul Orndorf, and Hercules.</p><p> </p><p>

DiBiase will go on to feud with Jake the Snake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat, and Brutus the Barber Beefcake probably.</p><p> </p><p>

Sting will feud with guys like Bob Orton Jr., Dino Bravo, Arn Anderson, and Tully Blanchard.</p><p> </p><p>

The Hart Foundation will face turn now and feud with Demolition, Arn and Tully, and others.</p><p> </p><p>

I sent the Road Warriors to developement so I didn't have to deal with their bad attitudes. Sent down Adrian Adonis too. Got my backstage up to 44% now.</p>

I sent the Road Warriors to developement so I didn't have to deal with their bad attitudes. Sent down Adrian Adonis too. Got my backstage up to 44% now.

Wow, didn't know the Road Warriors were hard to deal with.

In general, it's great to read what other people are doing in their games and all the types of stuff that can be done that I never thought of.

Here's my Wrestlemania 27 card with the KYR mod:

1) R-Truth won a pre-show 30 man battle royal (B-)

2) Stone Cold defeated CM Punk (C+... I know, I thought it'd be better than that, oh well...)

3) Beth Phoenix defeated Trish Stratus for the Divas Title (B-)

4) Dashing Cody Rhodes defeated Rey Mysterio (B)

5) Zack Ryder beat Daniel Bryan for the US title (C+)

6) Kane & Wade Barrett beat Big Show & Booker T (B)

7) Bobby Lashley beat Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston for the IC title (B)

8) Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre beat John Morrison & Ted Dibiase (C+)

9) Alberto Del Rio defeated Edge for the World Heavyweight Title (B)

10) Sheamus beat Triple H in a Street Fight (B)

11) Batista beat Diesel (C+)

12) The Undertaker beat Chris Jericho (A)

13) John Cena beat The Rock (B)

14) Randy Orton defeated The Miz for the WWE title (B)

Overall show rating: B+

(Note: this doesn't count the lead up angle videos I have for the marquee matches)

Match of the Night: The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho (My best booked and best rated match so far)

Mysterio and Dolph Ziggler are annoying me to no end with how many steroid issues have been with those two. I'm about to just give Mysterio time off but on the other hand, I really need him after this Mania because than I traded him over to the RAW brand (for Sheamus).

Trips and Sheamus had another match the following Raw to give Trips his only win so far... :rolleyes:

It's cool to still keep guys like Shawn Michaels to help fill great angles now and again in a authority figure role.

I also cheaply signed Sin Cara (putting his contract with CMLL down 1 day) just to get him. I'm hoping to give him a good push for a midcard title.

I'm also toying with the idea of activating the hardcore title... and I didn't realize that Dreamer had it 14 times?! Wow...

<p>now playing the end of an era mod, and decided to play as AAA, using Don King Avatar but renamed Hugo King and is a millionaire who has bought out AAA</p><p> </p><p>

fisrt thing i did was got rid of anyone i knew i would never use, and adding that i know little to nothing about wrestling in Mexico, i decided to cheese it up and bring in The Ultimate Warrior, who has been fantasticly bad in matches </p><p> </p><p>

Cibernetico is battling La Parka II, and i managed to get Chavo Guerrero Jnr and brought along his dad for a storyline </p><p> </p><p>

am now in May and setting towards Triplemania in June</p><p> </p><p>

with Triplemania looking like </p><p> </p><p>

Cibernetico vs La Parka II</p><p> </p><p>

The Ultimate Warrior vs El Hijo del Santo</p><p> </p><p>

Hector Garza vs El Canek </p><p> </p><p>

The Wrecking Crew (Tazz and Mike Awesome) vs Los Vipers</p><p> </p><p>

Heavy Metal vs Latin Lover </p><p> </p><p>

Black Warrior vs Nicho El Millionario </p><p> </p><p>

Octagon vs Chavo Guerrero Jnr (Spec Ref Chavo Snr)</p><p> </p><p>

enjoying this run, even though i pretty much have no idea what i'm doing i'm enjoying this</p>

Finally simmed a game perfectly to take over WCW with the 1987 mod... I bought Jim Crockett Promotions so I'm using all the NWA titles instead of history-less WCW titles.

It's March of 1989.

Dusty Rhodes is feuding with Ric Flair over Dusty's NWA World title. The backbone of my WCW, both are stupid over in the Mid-South, Mid-Atlantic and South Eastern regions so it's smooth sailing with these two guys making up a bulk of my cards main events.

Ricky Steamboat is my NWA US champ feuding with a wild young rookie named Cactus Jack. Foley got over huge in the AWA during the years I simmed so being a total and complete mark for the guy I had to pick him up.

I also have Jake Roberts, 'Bam Bam' Gordy, Terry Funk, The rest of Flair's Horsemen (Arn, Ole and Barry Windham w/ Dillon as their manager), a young mega pushed Lex Luger (my TV champ), The Midnight Express (Eaton and Lane), The Varsity Club (Rick Steiner and Mike Rotundo managed by Jim Cornette), Kerry Von Erich, The Rock N' Roll Express (NWA tag champs), The Rockers, The Garvin Brothers, and my version of The Hollywood Blonds tag team (Sting and Brian Pillman)

I've have a two hour Nitro every Monday on TBS, PPV contracts with Time Warner as well as a couple in Mexico and Canada so I'm getting crazy good exposure. I've got working agreements with New Japan (Bret Hart joined them really early on in this particular game, crazy over former IWGP champ) and CMLL. I'm sitting solidly at National with a stacked, young, healthy roster... super tons of fun.

Into my 8th year on the first TEW file I ever played with ROF and its a proud, proud day indeed. My event in February will be headlined by none other than Antonio Maxi Marquez, the man formerly known as Champagne Lover. For one night only a sports hall in the midlands is gonna play host to arguably the finest lucha wrestler of a generation. Great days to be an ROF fan

<p>Restarted a TCW game (again!!) I keep making it to about a year then making a mistake with stuff or losing focus. I'm now playing at a slower pace and typing out my shows after I book each one. Makes me feel a lot more 'involved' and gives me a clearer focus...</p><p> </p><p>

So, I'm rolling with the starting storyline going into the first PPV as well as adding a few other short storylines (Stone/Andrews & Bach/Taylor) I've also got The New Wave feuding with The Machines.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Cornell is trying to get The Syndicate back together. He started by trying to get Keith back in the group but he politely declined. Next, The Machines, giving them a shot at the tag titles. No actual offer has been made for them to re-join but they're loosely alligned with Cornell once again. Wolf Hawkins got involved in a Rick Law vs Joey Minnesota match which Minnesota won. Law & Hawkins jumped Minnesota fuelling speculation that Law may be re-joining The Syndicate. The Syndicate & The Freedom Fighters are set to clash at Malice In Wonderland with losers disbanding. Cornell has confirmed that The Syndicate's future will be cleared up once they have delt with The Freedom Fighters.</p><p> </p><p>

I've had feuds crossing over quite a bit which definitely helps ratings and moves things along. For example; Cornell wanted a veteran in The Syndicate so when Sam Keith turned them down he tried to get Bryan Vessey. He called him out but as Vessey came to the ring Eddie Peak attacked him. The following week, Cornell booked Peak vs RDJ to try and soften him up for the match at PPV. But, Vessey came out, raging, wielding a chair. Peak escaped the ring without Vessey getting his hands on him. The ref was reluctant to DQ RDJ because no contact was made on Peak by Vessy. Peak refused to return to the ring and got counted out. This brought Cornell out who was unhappy that Vessey had thwarted his plan of Peak weakening RDJ. Cornell was so pissed off he booked himself vs Vessey. He won with Peak getting involved and the match scored me an A.</p><p> </p><p>

The plan is to have Eric Tyler debut and join The Syndicate along with Rick Law, The Machines and maybe American Buffalo. Tyler, however, will try to take down The Syndicate from the inside. Cornell thinks it's down to RDJ & Joey Minnesota but it's to turn out another group if threatening The Syndicate & TCW... </p><p> </p><p>

Golden & Keith are feuding. Golden has beat Sammy Bach, Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford, all via submission. Sam Keith is impressed but says he's glad Golden is performing because it'll make his title win even sweeter. Keith even saved Golden from a 2 on 1 beatdown at the hands of Bryant & Oxford after Golden beat Oxford. Golden asked Keith to explain why he helped and Keith said he wants Golden 100% so he can have no excuses for losing.</p>

Into November with the IWL and while some things are starting to shape up, there's a good deal of chaos coming as well.

No change in the titles yet. Although I have the next holders planned for both. Possibly the the next two champions in the tag team division. Which could be seeing a lot of change. I have a big breakup coming which will open up room for new blood. Which I'm thinking may include user character, Mystery Mask. The way the world title division is shaping up I may not need him in the world title chase anymore.

There is however a new number one contender for the IWL World Title though: "Biker" Ben Williams. He's been growing into a pretty solid talent for the indies and has climbed into the Upper Midcard according to Auto Push. He won it his contendership from the aforementioned Mystery Mask who after the match was promptly "injured" as part of the Ishino Mori/Brother Haruhiro "war". Not going to say right now if Ben's the next world champ or if it's someone else. But it's no longer the ridiculous notion it might have seemed when the game started in January of 2010.

Looks like another charter member in Klaus Blut will soon be out the door due to lack of material. He's done well in almost four years in the company. Going from rank jobber on the opening show to our first two-time world champ and tag team road agent. But others are growing into the roles he's performed so I'm going to let him ride off into the night for now. I just need to find a storyline to do it with.

I'm also going to be needing to break in a new ref as well. Bradley Regan is a finished product. He just hit A* Refereeing skill. There's nothing more I can teach him. And at $1500 per show, getting his paycheck off the books will be rather a relief. His contract expires in 19 days and I look forward to seeing one of the big promotions snatch him up in pretty short order once he hits the street. In the meantime, I have a race going between Coach Norman and Herbie H. Reedman. First man to meet me at the negotiation table will be Regan's replacement.

And a new announcer could follow as well. Davis Ditterich is asking 700 a show at the moment and his contract only runs to mid January. If he's not more reasonable at the negotiating table that could be another chunk of money back in my pocket to either be profit or new talent. Like maybe a new heel project tag team. Could certainly use one of those.

Just started up my Cornellverse answer to NXT in TCW, only less absurdly gimmicky (naturally, it's TCW). Our host is Laura Huggins, who has developed a ton in entertainment to the point she can more or less carry the entire show's entertainment angles. Our 'head trainer' is the one and only Christian Faith, who SWF for some ludicrous reason allowed to leave. (Hey SWF, that guy that was one of your best performers for the entire game so far? Yeah, well he's now the face of my... B show) Naturally, he makes it entirely unnecessary for Huggins to carry the angles by herself.

Faith has a team of trainers consisting of Steve Flash, Koshiro Ino, Jack Goldman (Texas Pete... not exactly great in the ring and as such calling him a trainer might be a bit much, but I didn't want to just ditch him with how good an influence he is. This is his one and only second chance after almost two years in dev), Darryl Devine, Bulldozer Brandon Smith (as something to help him spin his wheels whilst I set up the next storyline he's to be involved in), Buddy Garner and Art Reed. These guys basically just beat up the completely un-over rookies repeatedly.

The mentor/rookie teams are as follows:

Rookie: Dennis Rose (regen of Jackson Andrews, decent technician), Pro: Rocky Golden

- Rocky has both terrible chemistry managing him and overwhelms him, which sets this team well on its way to sinking, given I intended Rocky to train up Rose's subpar entertainment skills.

Rookie: Donte Dunn (After close to two years in dev, has improved... slightly, getting a shot because of his A in star quality), Pro: Steve DeColt

- Both to play up the DeColt Power House graduation and to try and teach Dunn how to talk. DeColt is a giant heel, Dunn wants to be a kisses-babies face. They... don't get along.

Rookie: Eddie Sergeantson (Custom worker, great charisma and flash, very strong performance stats because his psychology exploded in development, going from a 32 to a 76 over the course of a year and a half), Pro: Greg Keith

- This is partially furthering my Greg Keith vs. Matt Keith feud, which has been ongoing since their team split up. Both Greg and Matt's rookies are actually older than them (23, the twins are 22), and part of their feud is to show their different attitudes to this. Greg believes he's 'entitled' to teach because of his tag team title win, Matt is being almost brotherly to his rookie, trying to be a friend rather than just a mentor.

Rookie: El Mitico Jr, Pro: Jeremy Stone

- Strong technical worker with good performance stats + awesome technical worker with better performance stats? Onto a winner, here.

Rookie: Francisco Sherk (regen of Larry Vessey, pretty average, awesome selling), Pro: Tracen Danya (worker from my custom mod, above average across the board)

- Resident vicious heel rookie added to resident hired gun means two tough customers.

Rookie: Mario da Silva (who had been sitting in dev for aaaaaaaages, he's pretty decent), Pro: Chance Fortune

- I have literally nothing for Chance to do, so he's wound up fronting this c0cky pairing. I love da Silva's redner, so we'll see how it goes.

Rookie: Nigel Svensson (still strong technically and perfomance...ly, sadly he didn't go on any Japanese tours in this save, so he's not as good as I've seen him get), Pro: Sammy Bach

- Two massive opposites. I'm hoping Bach, through working alongside Svensson, will be able to fill the gaps in his rookie's locker and maybe pick up one or two tricks himself too.

Rookie: Wade Orson (who is pretty dang solid right now), Pro: Matt Keith

- See Greg Keith.

No idea who is going to be the winner yet. I'll probably set it up such that they gradually 'earn' their way onto the main roster as opposed to eliminations, although the outright winner will likely gain a title shot. I wouldn't have had them on the show if I didn't think that I'd be able to get use out of them on the main roster. Donte's the only real question mark; he'll probably be let go if he doesn't improve enough.

Only a couple of weeks in, but it's been going pretty well, performances wise (With the only notable flop being a Francisco Sherk/Steve Flash D+, which, given neither of them are very over, is excusable). The main issue currently is the overness gulf in that Sergeantson is actually already pushing to lower midcard and is at E+s/D-s across the US, and only El Mitico comes anywhere close (Es), before you drop right down to F+s at best. This kind've makes rookie vs. rookie matches unfeasible, as I'll wind up getting the 'match between jobbers' penalty.

As PGHW. Keep that in mind.

I now have the ability (though...**** I CAN'T CHANGE THAT I DON'T TOUR FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS) to give matches with these guys:

Emerald Angel

Tommy Cornell

Bryan Vessey

Sam Keith

Dan Stone Jr.

The best high-flyer in the game. Tommy ****ing Cornell. The talented Vessey brother. Sam Keith. DAN STONE JUNIOR.

God I love Working Agreements.

Just hit December with the IWL and I achieved another training game first. We've made our second size up. The promotion's just a shade under four years old and we just hit Regional.

Now I know what most people are thinking. Don't go crazy. Don't go racing down the road to hit Cult too soon. And that advice is totally unnecessary. Since my purpose is to grow talent and the size gains have come organically, rushing to Cult is the furthest thing from my mind. On the contrary, I'm starting to question how much further there is for me to go considering my purpose.

My current world champion, Bob Shrunkle, started off as a flunky to inagurual champ/lead heel Ted Brady. But not only has he since fully asserted his independence and repelled a returning Brady, if I continue on with the story ideas I have jotted down for him, he will eclipse his former employer as our longest reigning champion by the time the story to crown his successor is completed.

As for my other main eventers, I mentioned Klaus Blut's rise last post. And the other two Brother Haruhiro (Tsumemasa) and (Sozen) Ishino Mori weren't even on the roster the first year. Signing in February and July of 2011 respectively. Mori didn't even debut in the game until November of 2010. Almost a year after I opened.

El Orgulloso, Josh Jones and Wez Dobberly have all grown from jobbers to Upper Midcard. My entire midcard with the exception of Giancarlo Giabroni has spent time up there.

And it's been ages since I had such a booming finanical month. 27k in profit and an almost 250% jump in Sponsor money from 18k to 46k. Which for the first time I can ever remember means my sponsorship money alone exceeded my monthly payroll. If I do keep on, I could get used to these kind of financial rewards.

I suppose the next couple goals for me institutionally speaking if I did continue on would be to regain the couple hundred thou that would break me even and maybe strive to have one of my wrestlers stolen. So far the only direct steal has been inaugural referee Rob Perkins by NOTBPW. Although I consider El Jefe Militar functionally stolen as he chose to focus on MHW over me. I'm 187 shows in so come March of 2014 I'd get another talent point I could point toward Negotiating and maybe try to get the traditionally too expensive Big Problem at last. I have a Brother Haruhiro/(Wade) Orson Heskey alliance brewing. Maybe Problem could fit in there and they could be my first stable. So much to consider now that I've hit Regional.

I think I am in the midst of my two best storylines ever.

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/thumb/5/14918381577.jpg

The Keith Brothers helped fend off Troy Tornado's "proteges" KC Glenn and Mainstream Hernandez who would always interfere in matches between Tornado and Keith. At Malice they had a Last Man Standing Cage match that Troy still won.

The next night Keith was giving (presumably) a retirement speech before Matt interrupted and abruptly turned on his father. Gregory Keith has been trying to restore order to the family, but it got so bad that on the Total Wrestling before the above PPV, Sam and Greg had a physical altercation. This prompted Greg to even the score at the PPV and sets us up with 2 months to build to a triple threat at Total Mayhem.

My other storyline was the debut of Marc DuBois. He had cut countless promos on Sean McFly since November about how he was the 21st Century Superstar. DuBois never actually had a match until the last day of the year (Our December PPV) where he went over DuBois clean. By the time of the match he had shot to 88 overness in the US (from 63ish) and was cutting A rated and sometimes A* rated promos. He went over McFly clean in his first ever TCW match, which fueled his ego even more before an eventual rematch at Malice in Wonderland where he won with interference from the man who would go on to be known in TCW as The Wrath (of God). Both men have been looking to get into the #1 Contender picture as of late and DuBois just won a fatal 4 way between Him, McFly, Cornell, and Hawkins (who are also in a long feud), after Cornell and Hawkins took each other out of the picture, and The Wrath destroyed McFly yet again.

DuBois will lose to Rick Law (who retained over Ino) at the next PPV due to McFly distracting him. but I dont know just yet what I will do at Mayhem for my World title. Champion Rick Law and former Champ Freddy Huggins are doing nothing but Law just turned (face) on Huggins and won the belt. Eddie Peak is the wild card as he has been destroying main talents after matches and is super popular right now, as is Ino who is rocking 98 overness in the States.

hahaha oh man the greatest thing. Playing Hive's War Of The Worlds Mod (if you don't have it already download it, son) with my nephew. He's the WWF and put the big belt on Sid. He gave the new champ an easy night on RAW so as to assert his dominance, in a squash against the young Chris Benoit. Sid hurt his back and is gonna be out for 7 months. I lol'd, hard

Since my locker room is apparently at a permanent 100% due to the plethora of good relationships amongst my workers (tons of protege-mentor and family ties, not to mention the friendships), I decided to take the plunge and hire Jay Chord.

I'm tempted to team him up with the (fictional) son of Jeremy Stone, Marcus. Their attitudes are about as good as one another. xD.

Gotta say I never quite realised how dang good Jay was before now though.

Since my locker room is apparently at a permanent 100% due to the plethora of good relationships amongst my workers (tons of protege-mentor and family ties, not to mention the friendships), I decided to take the plunge and hire Jay Chord.

I'm tempted to team him up with the (fictional) son of Jeremy Stone, Marcus. Their attitudes are about as good as one another. xD.

Gotta say I never quite realised how dang good Jay was before now though.

On a sober night he can be GREAT. The other nights though... blah :o

That's great! I think that is more than you can expect with those 2 guys.

Yeah I was really surprised and I was like "Aw crap maybe I should have kept that as the ME.".. Then Savage/Steamboat tore the place down with a 94 so i was happy.

That's great! I think that is more than you can expect with those 2 guys.

Not really though I know what you mean, I think this is a slight misview on the TGA mod :) WWF's product means popularity far outweighs performance, a few other things come into play also but that I think plays the biggest part in a strong rating involving those two. I'm not saying both guys weren't great performers but they weren't known in '87 for their excellent ring work. Hogan was super popular and red hot, a match with Muraco who still had great name recognition rating at around 80 is what I'd expect... presuming the undercrad didn't send half the crowd home. :p

Don't want to hijack this thread with TGA talk.

Archived