What's going on in your game?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With PSW taking a beating in Tri-State's regional battles, I've resorted to drastic measures and now running 12 shows a year on a bimonthly schedule. So in addition to regular shows out of The Ministry, I'm running the "PSW Hardcore Invasion" series, taking over New England by storm! And by storm, I mean drawing 80 at the biker bar...

Jim Force decided PSW wasn't worth his time anymore... after winning the championship back. So I had to drop it to Nelson Callum and then hotshot it to Johnny Martin to have a face champ again.

My Dead Bolt and Nomad duo are taking off, and I repackaged the Good Ol Boys as the masked Redneck Warriors.

Idaho Punisher is starting to become a burden due to backstage heat, but he's a reliable worker (which are in short supply for me) so I'm keeping him around.

Fired Batista as WWE in WOTI2 after Wrestlemania 2 when he kept testing positive for steroids. Jobbed him out a few weeks before I fired him over the incident. Firing however, caused him to get clean and become loyal to me. 6 months later when we hit National, I brought him back and so far it has been a great success...just tested him again, yup, he's clean.

WWF 2001

I am consider having the Hardy Boyz split up after Wrestlemania with Jeff calling himself the Immortal One. Matt will then fall to jobber duty I think.

Thinking about releasing Bull Buchanon since he is always booed and gets terrible reactions.

Chris Candido needs to be built up since his overness is low. Also building up K-Kwik.

WCW 2001

Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal make up the team known as The New Road Warriors. Them, Kronik, Eddie G. & Malenko, and the Outsiders will probably make up my tag division for now. Kronik can't put on good tag matches at all. Neither can the New Road Warriors but I don't want to release either of those teams.

Goldberg puts on terrible matches no matter what it seems. Just too bad I have the strap on him.

AJ Styles is up on the main roster now. Sting is being used as his mentor and managing him.

CM Punk has 5 for momentum which is bad. May have to send him to developement for awhile. Same with Castagnoli.

Just passed Wrestlemania III in TGA. I'm running a 3 player game myself, controlling the WWF, JCP, and then created a very small promotion in Central Australia that I am trying to build up (but have yet to fill out my roster to the point of having my first show). WWF is the main focus of the game though so far. Wrestlemania turned out really well for me (though it did take a few resims of it to get it how i wanted it lol).

Biggest happenings in the WWF so far...

Piper beat Adorable Adonis at WM, scored a 78, which i was pleased with. It opened Wrestlemania

Jim Duggan turned heel, which the heel turn was a complete success, but then I changed his gimmick and that was a complete bomb lol. So he has kind of stalled, was in a semi decent 6 man tag match with the likes of Orndorff, Butch Reed, Koko B. Ware, and others at Mania. Hoping to turn Duggan into a bad-a who can challenge for both the IC and World Title at some point.

Hogan & Andre The Giant (using Andre as my avatar) went down exceptionally well at Wrestlemania i felt, scoring an 82 for the match rating, which was okay with me.

The best part so far though has been the Macho Man & Steamboat feud, putting on the epic battle at Wrestlemania just as they did in real life! It scored a 95, which I think will probably stay my best Wrestlemania match for a long time (mainly cause my booking of matches tends to suck lol).

Now post Wrestlemania Savage & Steamboat are going to continue to feud (Steamboat won the IC title from Savage just as in real life). I was going to put Steamboat and Bob Orton in a feud for the belt, but Orton is a whiner and asked for his release 4 days before Wrestlemania. Wish there was an option to pitch an idea or something to workers, doubt he would have left if he had known what I was thinking! haha. Hogan is going to defend the belt against new challengers, while Heenan and Andre petition for a rematch, making the claim that Andre actually pinned Hogan just as in real life when Hogan tried to slam him! So Yeah, very exciting game to me so far. Brought in a lot of young workers and put them either under development deals (Created FCW) or put them right onto the screen. Have El Fantasma wrestling in the WWF as The Phantom and he's receiving a huge push. Biggest challenge has been getting everyone on the screen enough to keep them happy. Have had to throw a lot of bonuses out already haha. Anyways, that's how the WWF side of my game is going so far. Hopefully I'll have some news on the JCP side soon, its much less engrossing so far, I think business is about to pick up however with the signings of Slaughter, Kamala, Sting, & Snuka, who i have huge plans for all of them at the moment.

With PSW taking a beating in Tri-State's regional battles, I've resorted to drastic measures and now running 12 shows a year on a bimonthly schedule. So in addition to regular shows out of The Ministry, I'm running the "PSW Hardcore Invasion" series, taking over New England by storm! And by storm, I mean drawing 80 at the biker bar...

Jim Force decided PSW wasn't worth his time anymore... after winning the championship back. So I had to drop it to Nelson Callum and then hotshot it to Johnny Martin to have a face champ again.

My Dead Bolt and Nomad duo are taking off, and I repackaged the Good Ol Boys as the masked Redneck Warriors.

Idaho Punisher is starting to become a burden due to backstage heat, but he's a reliable worker (which are in short supply for me) so I'm keeping him around.

PSW is able to run 12 medium sized shows in the tri-state and still make a profit from the get go, so you might have wanted to be running that schedule all along.

Was. Then after losing key players to TCW and SWF and getting thrashed in regional battles... now I'm struggling to break even running a traditional schedule.

This format is working though, as the bulk of my income is from sponsors I can make up what I lose on my touring months with the profit from my off months.

When you go on the eventande you have modify event, where it shows you the length, there is also a size option.

Oh duh in that case I am running Medium Shows that is the maxmimum show I can run without having to change the time for the show. If I ran big huge or Pay Per Views I would have to add more time to the show and right now I probably don't have enough wrestlers on my roster to be able to do that. Unless you think my shows should be bigger than medium.

Just completed my Twentieth year of my MSWA game so here is an update.

January 2030

With $6,898,328

241 shows completed

Champions

MSWA Heavyweight: Antonio Del Veccio

Prestige: 70

4 Defenses made so far

Defeated Rudy Velasquez

MSWA Regional: Matty Faith

Prestige: 64

4 Defenses made so far

Defeated Derek Frost

MSWA Tag Team: Double Trouble (Matt Hocking and Eddie Howard)

Prestige: 41

4 Defenses made so far

Defeated The Latino Kings (Rudy Velasquez and Hector Galindo)

Feuds

Antonio Del Veccio vs. Rudy Velasquez ©

MSWA Heavyweight Championship Feud

Jesus Chavez vs. Derek Frost

Both of these feuds will end at MSWA Re-launched 2030

Here is the card for my first event of 2030 titled MSWA Re-Launched

Carlos Gonzalez vs. Matt Hocking

Ace Youngblood vs. Ox Mastadon

Jesus Chavez vs. Derek Frost

Hector Galindo vs. Animal Harker

Rudy Velasquez vs. Antonio Del Veccio ©

MSWA Heavyweight Championship Match

Eddie Howard vs. Matty Faith ©

MSWA Regional Championship Match

Note: I am going to sign at least four new workers in the first two monthes of the year 2030 because well I have the money so why not. I am going to try to make it 25 years before I have to retire, If I can go beyond that I will but my goal right now is to get at least five more years out of this game before it ends then who knows what promotion I will try next. No matter what promotion it is though I just hope I can make it half as successful as this game was although I am going to enjoy playing this game out as much as I can before I have to retire.

Dark Angel has one month left on his contract. Hmm, what should I-

RE-SIGN!

Hey, Head Booker, you know that whole 53 MINIMUM RESILIENCE thing I talked about? Look at Dark Angel again.

*checks*

35 Resilience.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Good thing it's only an "Average" Goal. Of course, what with a hell of a lot of other people having issues...I think I just broke my game :(

That said, I now have 10 guys at 90+ pop in Canada, and about 10 more at 80+. I can probably put on a 97 show in October...Ob...fuscation or whatever it is if I milk a couple matches. Steve DeColt is disappointing me a little bit. His psychology (for a main eventer) isn't that good. He's no Ryan Powell (who I want to bury so badly), but 80 psych doesn't let him call a match with, say, Ricky DeColt. So I hope Jack has some fun being popular.

And I hope Alex's contract comes up soon. He's on a written contract. I'll casually ask him to come over for a PPA. Then he drops CGC.

ALL THE DECOLTS IN NOTBPW MUAHAHAHAHAHAalsoI'mtryingtogettheStones.

And...March 2012-ish should be when Bloodstone comes back to NOTBPW. I hope. Dammit, I really hope so.

I seriously enjoy MAW!

In my game, I'm in 2015. I created a Pure wrestling company named LWA. I have recently signed CM Punk who has just recently become the LWA Heavyweight champion. Also, Scott Steiner, after many failed attempts, has now become the newest member of my roster...then he retired.

So far, in my Cornellverse game, ROH is the only company I play as. Hell Monkey has blown up the charts with my other Main Eventers and is now the champ.

Yeah like I said I haven't played a game as MAW in a long time so I look foward to doing it again. However it won't for a while because I want to reach 25 years with my MSWA game before I start a new game. I would imagine that once I hit 25 years I will be close to retiring after that because my user character will almost be 60.

I started a current WWE game, and am doing much better than I usually do lol. I have been working on something in photoshop, and was hoping to get some opinions on it. My October Pay-Per-View will be WWE Halloween Havoc, using the following edited logo.

Original: http://i53.tinypic.com/e0svno.jpg

New: http://i54.tinypic.com/2lkwqv8.jpg

What do you guys think?

Finished my first quarter in business in the BLW game. Just starting April of 2010. Not too much of note going just yet,

Tatsu(kichi Shichirobei) Khan's feud with Extreme Deluxe is just starting to get kind of bitter. Khan retained the belt at March's end of month supershow over Deluxe. But not without difficulty. Deluxe had the upper hand most of the match and only getting DQ'ed saved Khan's title reign. Khan has not taken this fact well and has sworn vengeance on the plucky backyarder over this loss of face.

Meanwhile, Bigger Than Ewe's rampage though the locker room was halted by Mystery Mask. But that feud's not looking like it will be over quite yet either. The buzz backstage is that Ewe hasn't quite learned his lesson yet.

And I'm already shopping for a veteran to put who can help/learn to help with the road agent duty. I rejected Coyote Dynamite because he sought to start negotations at $900 per show. Expensive even if I intended to push him as a world title contender. But for a gatekeeper/road agent, borderline insanity at my current size. Currently have negotiations going with Calvin Dark and Wiley Steinway. Either one of which I could "zombify" and make Purple Haze to Brimstone's Kevin Sullivan. I'm hoping one of those gentlemen will be more reasonable.

Archived