Favourite characters of the 2010 CornellVerse

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the entire roster of ZEN especially Mirror Universe John Gordon who fell into a transcdental portal and reappeared next show with a bad attitude and a goatee!

The big boss Halloween Knight is pretty cool to as is the whole F.E.A.R. stable.

But my favorite is C-W-A (Clown With Attitude) and The Case Of The Dead Blow-Up Elephant. What a great excuse for a fight! And poor Vertigo forever haunted by a man who delivers beatdowns with custard pie attacks. Genius!

Sara Marie York is a perfect fit for USPW. I also signed her in a NOTB game. Shes just amazing backstage and an incredible wrestler. J-Ro is great for either as well, obviously.

Roger Cage is great if you can get him. Just push him as the comedian jobber. Donnie J is great in that role too.

Anyone have some favorite jobbers? I job Ant-man out in USPW to the domination note, and it always gets a squash bonus. Bruce The Giant went from a B to an A in popularity just by dominating the Ant-man in a 3 minute match (5 min segment).

Guest KingOfKings
Marat Khoklov. Iv'e managed to get him to A* popularity in every region of the U.S. in just a month. This guy is going to have a dominant run as World Champ in my SWF promotion one day

I always seem to bring in or use Larry Wood quite a bit. I usually think of him as my Undertaker as far as professional veteran presence and in smaller promotions often let him handle road agent duties as well.

Edit: I'm also fond of Lead Belly and Grease Hog

I think I love the Paratroopers. They beg to be used, perhaps in MAW?

Glad the Paras are getting some respect. During testing I had a lengthy game in CZCW where I ended up bringing in 5 or 6 more rookies, giving them all Para names (including ParaLegal, "the wrestling lawyer" :)), and had a Paratroopers vs. CZCW feud that lasted months.

Hey Adam, Paralegal is a great name and seems a really interesting wrestler! Please, give us back!:)

I like Devilfish and Lone Shark (even if or just because this last one looks like Shark Boy!!):p in ZEN;

The ACPW rooster got a lot of really interesting young wrestler I think;

And finally, I'm italian so I like MR. Evilness and Antonio Del Veccio (ehm sorry Adam, I don't know if it's a trademark problem, but the italian name is Del Vecchio..;))

Heather B. During one recent test run, I took over ACPW and with an alt jtlant did, I used her as the manager/leader of a rap stable called Spellbound (K-Solo fans rejoice! :p). They have freestyle battles during their entrances and Heather plays hype man (err hype woman, hype person?).

Karen Bilous. With the new gimmick effects, I have zero trouble getting her over. I book her like I typically book Wesna in real life mods and she blows up in popularity. When she steamrolled Anna Ki for the EWA women's title, the title's prestige increased every time she got in the ring. I may swap Aud D'Hoffryn for Karen in my mod. :p

Golden Delicious. Without Lauren to play off, it's a bit harder to book her but she's got tons of potential and can typically become very good.

I'm happy with Marat Khoklov now I've changed his picture. I'm also very happy that Captain Atomic has been brought up to the main roster. Plus, who doesn't want to push The Snowman with a render like that, who cares how useless he is!

I love the entire roster of ZEN especially Mirror Universe John Gordon who fell into a transcdental portal and reappeared next show with a bad attitude and a goatee!

The big boss Halloween Knight is pretty cool to as is the whole F.E.A.R. stable.

But my favorite is C-W-A (Clown With Attitude) and The Case Of The Dead Blow-Up Elephant. What a great excuse for a fight! And poor Vertigo forever haunted by a man who delivers beatdowns with custard pie attacks. Genius!

I have to agree, ZEN has some great-looking wrestlers, how can you not like a promotion with La Parka, Shark Boy, killer clowns and a guy from an alternate universe?

So, there are Paranoia, Paradigm, and Paradox. Paralegal is easy enough to come up with, as are Parachute, the ex-Army Ranger, and Paradise, either a female manager or a male with flexible appetites. I guess I could bring in Rock Downpour to manage them as... Paralyze!

Don't even get me started on Paranormal, Paramilitary, Parasite, and Parahydrogen...

Plus, who doesn't want to push The Snowman with a render like that, who cares how useless he is!

Oh definitely. Except with those brawling skills and Europe being the weaker landscape that it is, I wouldn't call him useless. Get him a decent manager and he could be a solid gatekeeper type.

Even if he were based in the US, I'd have use for him. Snowman's the kind of worker my training fed games are all about. Guys who at first blush appear useless but have something they can pass on to workers with greater potential. In this case his toughness. Love the concept of The Snowman.

Archived