~Montreal Aftermath: December 1997 Official Release~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't played with this mod all that much besides simulating and watching, but I recently started a game as ECW and I'm having them put on weekly PPVs. I fiddled around with the product to my liking and I actually think I may be able to get a decent TV deal next month when negotiations start. When we hit Cult I brought in Jake "The Snake" Roberts. I'm planning Roberts vs Douglas for the ECW World Title at Guilty As Charged '98. :)

Awesome mod. Insanely fun.

I hadn't played with this mod all that much besides simulating and watching, but I recently started a game as ECW and I'm having them put on weekly PPVs. I fiddled around with the product to my liking and I actually think I may be able to get a decent TV deal next month when negotiations start. When we hit Cult I brought in Jake "The Snake" Roberts. I'm planning Roberts vs Douglas for the ECW World Title at Guilty As Charged '98. :)

Awesome mod. Insanely fun.

I'd pay to see that one...

I'd pay to see that one...

It's been pretty crazy because Jake gets penalised for drinking, soft, and hard drugs during every segment. Him and Douglas are the most entertaining people on the roster so I figured I'd do what I can with it before Jake is completely useless to the game world.

• 1 month later...
Somethings I noticed:

Reid Flair doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Windham Rotunda doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Ricky Steamboat Jr. doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Maryse Ouellet doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Ted Dibiase Jr. doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Cody Rhodes doesn't have blood relationship(s)

Isn't Trevor Rhodes part of the Rhodes family?

Johnny Fairplay should debut in at least 1994 if he himself is to be believed

A better Bio for Bao Nguyen:

The "Vietnam Phenom" Bao Nguyen also works under the name of Bonzai Bruce Bukkake on the west coast. He broke into wrestling through the Supreme Pro Wrestling wrestling school under J.D. Bishop in Northern California and has worked for Portland wrestling, Supreme Pro Wrestling, All Pro Wrestling, and many other small indy promotions throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. Despite the successes he had in the area in making a name for himself, He moved to the Midwest to add to his training under "King" Harley Race.

You might consider adding New Dimension Wrestling to the game. It would be a fun promotion to play as to say the least, with Johnny Fairplay as the owner/booker and guys like The Suicide Kings, "Disposable Youth" Drew Gage, Billy Two Eagles (as an Indian "Pit Boss" called B2E), Buddy Rose Jr. (no relation to the NW legend), Psycho Sailor (who legit threw a opponent through a gym's plate glass door during a match), "The Wrestler the 80's forgot" C.C. Poison, Awesome Adam, "Bruiser" Brian Cox (RIP), "Player" Loius Rach, The Hollywood Studd, Otto Schwanz (TNA's Bo Dupp), Venom (WWF's Joey Abs), "Coach" Mike Jones (who worked a Pedophilia gimmick), and others. You can find an episode of their old show here: http://www.youtube.com/user/legitwrestling#grid/user/3C00450BAAAF9EFC

Thanks great feedback dude, cheers guys I haven't forgotten my baby :p I should hopefully get one more update of this out soon if it's needed so any other reports keep em coming.

• 1 month later...
I'm just going to bump this, because I find it to be such an awesome mod...I'm having an excellent time playing WCW, and I feel that this mod needs to be on the first page, so new players can see it.

Great work, Genadi!

Thanks very much for the kind words dude, happy to know you're enjoying :)

• 3 weeks later...
I would create her myself, but I suck at making the right levels for skills and others, so if you could tell me wut you would give her. I will do that.

PEACE

Sorry for late reply I just saw this ^

From memory of her and one quick 4 minute youtube vid I just watched. She didn't debut until '99 so for a game with this mod she'd enter very green....

Marianna Komlos

Brawling 15%

Puroresu 0%

Hardcore 0%

Mat Wrestling 0%

Chain Wrestling 0%

Submissions 0%

Aerial 10%

Flashiness 15%

Microphone 40%

Charisma 50%

Acting 50%

Announcing0%

Athleticism70%

Toughness35%

Stamina45%

Power25%

Basics45%

Pyschology20%

Safety45%

Consistency60%

Selling40%

Sex Appeal85%

Star Quality60%

Menace0%

Intensity40%

Stifness35%

Resillience 50%

Refereering0%

MMA0%

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone tried to create a better chemistry file? This one only has two chemistries and doesn't make sense. What about hawk and animal and rock and roll express. What about Paul Bearer and Undertaker

I feel compelled to bring this up everytime somebody talks chemistry.

Adam himself has said chemistry is when two guys work better TOGETHER than they would on their own.

People felt that Hart/Perfect was a let down from what they could and had accomplished with others, thats BAD chemistry.

The New Age Outlaws is an example of GOOD chemistry a team that was better together than they ever truly were apart from one another.

Hawk and Animal were a succesful tag team but Hawk proved in Japan he could have many successful partners.

Ricky Morton was a very good singles worker as evidenced by his mini feud with Flair. These guys don't need good chemistry.

On top of that the tag teams you listed would have A* experiance and chemistry is cancelled out with that level of experiance.

Outsiders, Road Warriors, RNR express and other legendary tag teams don't need good chemistry because their experiance is or should be maxed out. It drives me crazy when people take a mod and make every good tag team ever or every great feud ever to have great chemistry when thats not what the game was designed for.

Steamboat and Flair put on MOTYC's not because they had good chemistry but because they were the two best workers in the world. What kind of match WOULD you expect from those two? Chemistry should be few and far between.

I'd imagine if the Bobinc version isn't the updated version, then it will be updated soon on the site.

I always attach the data to the main post of the thread as a backup. Look at the very bottom of the first post for it it's there. If it's not the most recent version 2.0 let me know and I'll re-attach. :)

I feel compelled to bring this up everytime somebody talks chemistry.

Adam himself has said chemistry is when two guys work better TOGETHER than they would on their own.

People felt that Hart/Perfect was a let down from what they could and had accomplished with others, thats BAD chemistry.

The New Age Outlaws is an example of GOOD chemistry a team that was better together than they ever truly were apart from one another.

Hawk and Animal were a succesful tag team but Hawk proved in Japan he could have many successful partners.

Ricky Morton was a very good singles worker as evidenced by his mini feud with Flair. These guys don't need good chemistry.

On top of that the tag teams you listed would have A* experiance and chemistry is cancelled out with that level of experiance.

Outsiders, Road Warriors, RNR express and other legendary tag teams don't need good chemistry because their experiance is or should be maxed out. It drives me crazy when people take a mod and make every good tag team ever or every great feud ever to have great chemistry when thats not what the game was designed for.

Steamboat and Flair put on MOTYC's not because they had good chemistry but because they were the two best workers in the world. What kind of match WOULD you expect from those two? Chemistry should be few and far between.

FTR- While I agree with you especially about tag teams, I've added a few more pre-set chemistry's to the '87 data than the usual few in my mods. Most are "Neutral" chemistry to avoid situations where say a Flair vs Sting match would attract penalties for bad chemistry. I'll be asking for feeback about it in particular when I get closer to relesae.

Archived