Who have you hired to be a star?

El Leon. I was pottering around with my TCW game when I saw he was voted as 'The Best High Flyer In The World'. So I picked him up and jesus-pushed him as (in a lack of creativity that I'm a bit ashamed of) "my Rey Mysterio". He's currently the All Action Champion, and has taken the belt to Main Event status through awesome matches with Edd Stone, Sammy Bach, Benny Benson and the aforementioned Hell Monkey. He has formed an occasional makeshift team with Rocky Golden, but other than that hasn't crossed paths with the other 'Heavyweight' main event players.

Most folks I don't hire to be 'stars'. I hire them, and if it works out, it works out. I hired Steven Parker, and he ended up rotting in my development promotions until I fired his girlfriend and he starting crying for his release. I hired Art Reed and he ended up Goldberging through to be top heel within 5 months. Right place. Right time. I don't even like Reed that much.

In my AAA game, I jesus pushed Eve Grunge - she won all the titles in the company within a year. Paige Croft ended up getting to upper midcard too - I needed someone to take pinfalls in tag matches and just generally be a flunkie in angles and she kind of got over by accident!

In my USPW game I jesused Hell's Bouncer. He's got a better look that the other huge dudes in that fed. :)

In my AAA game, I jesus pushed Eve Grunge - she won all the titles in the company within a year. Paige Croft ended up getting to upper midcard too - I needed someone to take pinfalls in tag matches and just generally be a flunkie in angles and she kind of got over by accident!

In my USPW game I jesused Hell's Bouncer. He's got a better look that the other huge dudes in that fed. :)

I love Eve Grunge. I think it's mostly the character's background and render... though she is respectably talented. Mostly the super sexy render...

Anywhoooooo....

I've recently brougth in Ash Cambpell to FCW, following an excellent showing as part of our working agreement with PSW. Interestingly, a couple months after giving him a full time job with me, PSW let Ash go! Guess he figured it's smarter to wrestle for old-school, only semi-intense at best FCW than spend his youth getting sent soaring through tables.

But so far he's been a smashing success, everything the kid touches is gold. Solid matches, and exceptional interviews. About to move him into a stable with Hell's Bouncer and Leper Messiah, the idea being he can sit there and talk the crowd into the arena while they stand around looking scary as holy hell. Did I mention I play to jesus push Messiah as well? Almost can't wait to turn him back into "America's Muscles" Tom Angelus, as I know for a fact his "flexing for AMERICA!!!" segments WILL be gold. This I have tested!

And might change Ash Campbell's last name to Darkstone, thus sharing it with my loveable yet obvlivious gothic efed wrestler... Ash Darkstone.

In my merged RW/C-Verse game, Mr. Wrestling 3 is the star of my Fed. He has held my Inferno brand championship for well over a year. He just recently captured my Blizzard brand championship as well. So, he is holding both titles now as part of a storyline. I expect to have him hold each of the ME singles titles before his contract is up.

He was a part of my top 9 matches so far since the fed's inception - can't argue with that production. Also, he has gotten my Inferno brand title up to 99 prestige so far. That's the highest I have gotten any of them in TEW 10 to date

Top person I've pushed is getting Eddie Howard to World Champ in USPW without jesus pushing him and getting Hell Monkey in the top 5 wrestlers in the world at the end of year awards for 2010.

Otherwise I'll always push a tag team division like hell.

Archived