The C-Verse Re-render Project

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you just....WOW! Given how big a role I had planned for Autumn, her render made it easy to kinda ignore those plans. Now, sheesh, I'll actually have to put 'em in motion!

Seriously, you rocked all of these. Thanks tons! Given how many of the Aussie women I typically employ (with Rebecca, Ceri, and Autumn being prominent), this breathes new life into them, for sure!

Man, you just....WOW! Given how big a role I had planned for Autumn, her render made it easy to kinda ignore those plans. Now, sheesh, I'll actually have to put 'em in motion!

Seriously, you rocked all of these. Thanks tons! Given how many of the Aussie women I typically employ (with Rebecca, Ceri, and Autumn being prominent), this breathes new life into them, for sure!

I'm glad I could be of some help. :)

Hopefully this one will be well received. Quite pleased with it myself.

Sam Keith

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/SamKeith.jpghttp://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/SamKeithalt.jpg

At the request of BigPapa42.

I also did a Syndicate alt for those who wanted to use it.

What up, I had a look through the CVerse Re-Render Photobucket from the first page, and I was wondering if anyone had ever re-done Sam Keith to go with the boys?

I did about five pages ago. :)

At the request of Bigpapa42.

Roger Cage

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/LoNdOn_BeAsT/RogerCage.jpg

How no one has commented on this pic in 6 hours escapes me, it's fantastic! Captures the essence of Roger Cage whilst giving him an upgrade I didn't even know he needed! :D

How no one has commented on this pic in 6 hours escapes me, it's fantastic! Captures the essence of Roger Cage whilst giving him an upgrade I didn't even know he needed! :D

Yeah, the Cage looks great. The Thompson, too. The way that London manages to keep the renders just similar enough to the original and yet new at the same time is one of the things I love about his work. It looks like an actual update rather than just a re-render, yet you can still connect them to the original image so easily.

I have to admit I felt odd requesting Cage, as there is already a nicely-done re-render of him. Not sure who did it. The reason I ended up making the request is that the existing re-render contrasted in style quite a bit with the re-render of his new tag team partner in my brand shiny new SWF diary (cheap plug over). So I hope whoever re-rendered Cage previously doesn't take offense at all.

Yeah, the Cage looks great. The Thompson, too. The way that London manages to keep the renders just similar enough to the original and yet new at the same time is one of the things I love about his work. It looks like an actual update rather than just a re-render, yet you can still connect them to the original image so easily.

I have to admit I felt odd requesting Cage, as there is already a nicely-done re-render of him. Not sure who did it. The reason I ended up making the request is that the existing re-render contrasted in style quite a bit with the re-render of his new tag team partner in my brand shiny new SWF diary (cheap plug over). So I hope whoever re-rendered Cage previously doesn't take offense at all.

Always refrained from getting Cage as his picture put me off him. Now I can see me signing the top 'hidden gem' in my game.

I'm glad you all like it. :)

Archived