I think I'm going to let Kid Toma, Tana The Mighty, and Jumbo Jackson all have some microphone time on my B-show. They've been getting jobbed to hell for their popularity and they've all asked for their releases which I've refused. I'll give them some pre-show time to vent. ;)

*Far left

Yeah, far left. My bad. And it works better with those people who have bold/egotistical/ruthless personalities but I don't think they're the only ones who can shoot.

And yes, it can have negative consequences since it's basically a worker airing the promotion's dirty laundry.

I run TNA and my Scott Hall has a good feud going and lots of TV time. He is happy yet I already have issues with him at least twice a month. He has great mic skills but I'm a bit worried about giving him the mic. Like they used to say "Hall is too dangerous to get a live mic on TV".

Hah! What!? I'm doing you an egg, now carry ma bags, bread-neck! When DDP comes out here and says bada bing bada boom...I don't even know what that means! Send him down to the bush leagues or have him get a sex change so he'll have the balls to face me! HAH! Ladies, I'll show you what it feels like to be a real man, see cuz I come from a highly educated university. No fat asses though, hah!? Ric Flair, you belong in WCW with DDP because it sucks! So imma going do myself an egg and stay right here where it's just to sweeeeeeet, nWo 4 lyffe! HAH! Kevin Nash you don't get my sympy, you don't get my sympy at all!

Scott Steiner: Greatest promo cutter of all times, OF ALL TIMES! HAH!

Archived