The Dog Pound (The other mistake on the lake)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

Well, I've got to back myself haven't I :p

The Fearsome Bunsen Vs. God Nightshade

Just a guess, like the name.

Tag Team Title Ladder Match:

Jackal Juice Vs. Sacred Experience Vs. The Innovators Vs. Above and Below 2K10

Straight Edge Champs. That can only go well...

Dog Collar Match:

CJ Alex vs. Diabloman Christian Alicea

Based on push...

Jay Moar vs. The Psychoholic

Again based on push

20 Man Dog Pile Match for the Top Dog Heavyweight Title (Featuring: Jay Moar, Karl-Heinz Schneider, Rob Williams, Derek B, Ioan Glyndwr, God Nightshade, Ace Kerghan, The Psychoholic, Christian Star, Benny D, Mister Whitey, The Steel City Destroyer, and more!)

Face world champ to start

Not really a lot to base the guesses on, but I couldn't resist :p

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

I like heels :)

I like Bunsen for this one

Without even seeing any segments I'm going to lean towards AB2K10 for the win here. I think they're the team I'd pick if I were booking

Dog Collar Match:

Got a feeling

20 Man Dog Pile Match for the Top Dog Heavyweight Title (Featuring: Jay Moar, Karl-Heinz Schneider, Rob Williams, Derek B, Ioan Glyndwr, God Nightshade, Ace Kerghan, The Psychoholic, Christian Star, Benny D, Mister Whitey, The Steel City Destroyer, and more!)

I'm not picking any match I'm in... but I want to give a big shout out to Derek B for being all kinds of awesome! :)

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

Dog Collar Match:

Looks like a good setup so far :)

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

Really like both of the people in that team.

Dog Collar Match:

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

Playing the name game on this one...

Us face midcarders gotta stick together!

Won't predict a match I'm in...but I have to say, ladder match + insane high flyer = ...

Dog Collar Match:

Love the character and the gimmick just screams DCA wins this one.

Just a push based pick here.

Would pick my tag partner here, but I could see us winning the tag titles here so I don't believe he'd get two titles. Self's character sticks out to me, so he'll be the first champ.

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

Dog Collar Match:

Plus more!

Benny D vs Ace Kerghan

The Fearsome Busen vs God Nightshade

Tag Team Title Ladder Match

Jackel Juice vs Sacred Experience vs The Innovators vs Above & Below 2k10

Dog Collar Match

CJAlex vs Diabloman Christian Alicea

Battle Royal No Idea!

:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

I like this guy. :D

Though I wish he would be right, World Champ to start things off just doesn't seem like the guy I have in my head. But I won't mind if I'm wrong.:rolleyes:

O.O.C. Alright guys, here's the first card. Again just want to apologize for not having pics or anything up. Format wise this is super basic cause my internet only lasts about 4 minutes at a time. Hope everyone enjoys the card.

The Dog Pound Proudly Presents…

Genesis

Live from Perry Hall in Cleveland, OH

Sunday Week 2 January 2010

Attendance: 1,785

The show opens with a small display of fireworks along with some decent rock music from some local band.

Stryfe then hits the stage and poses for the crowd before making his way to the ring, microphone in hand. After taking a moment to pose for the crowd once more inside the ring, he raises the mic to his lips and he begins to speak.

“Hello Cleveland!”

He pauses for a moment to allow the crowd to react before continuing.

“I came out here tonight with one thing in mind, and it’s not that I’m going to become Top Dog. I’m not even in the match. But I don’t care. I grew up watching guys like Sam Strong and Rip Chord, and I knew that this is what I wanted to do with my life. It’s always been my dream to stand in a wrestling ring, in front of all you fans out there, and put on the best show I possibly can. And I finally have my chance, here at Genesis! I don’t need to be in the main event to live my dream, because I’m living it right now. I want to thank all of you here tonight for letting me live my dream, for giving me a chance to entertain you. Thank you.”

The crowd pops a bit, but then The Colonel emerges from the back, an the cheers taper off a bit into something resembling a collective growl. He takes the mic, shifts his cigar around, and starts in.

"Kid, I like the way you look. I want someone with drive, passion, and skill; someone willing to do what it takes to get to the top. I'll tell ya what...let me take the reins. I'll book the matches, get things moving, hassle corporate until you get what you deserve. And, despite what all these goobers out here seem to think, what you deserve is to climb your way up to Top Dog!"

He gives Stryfe a sidelong glance.

"You in, kid? I'll make you famous."

The crowd isn't behind it, with a more than a few cries of "No!" and "Don't do it!"

Stryfe pauses for a moment and thinks. He listens to the cries from the audience.

“Well,” he begins a bit reluctantly. “I don’t really care about being Top Dog. But since I don’t have any matches tonight, maybe I could use your help. I can’t entertain the fans if I’m not in this ring. Can you get me a match tonight?”

The Colonel smiles broadly and pulls a piece of paper out of his binder. “Kid, I have just the guy for you. So do we have a deal?”

The two men shake hands in the center of the ring, as the audience has a mixed reaction of cheers for the match, and boos for the Colonel’s trickery.

Rating: D

Promo written by stryfe and Ranson

Notes: Stryfe is learning to show more charisma. Stryfe is developing better performance skills. Colonel Jack Macgee is improving at acting.

God Nightshade Vs. The Fearsome Bunsen

The Good:

Nightshade gets loads of heat just for calling himself God and while he doesn’t have a cult to lead yet, it’s clear that he’s going to be a force to be reckoned with. The Fearsome Bunsen was an instant hit with the fans playing the bumbling scientist who seems to think he is invincible. I’m hoping maybe somewhere down the line we can play off the God Vs. Science thing.

The Bad:

The match brought the crowd’s mood down, probably because these guys are pretty much talentless, but really what can you do. While Bunsen got a bonus for engaging the crowd, Nightshade was the complete opposite and acted as if the crowd didn’t exist at all.

The Ending:

The ending of this match came when Bunsen tried to end things with a Bunsen Burner, (a top rope dropkick) but missed almost completely. From there Nightshade got the roll up with a handful of tights to pick of the victory.

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, God Nightshade defeated The Fearsome Bunsen in 6:28 by pinfall with a handful of tights.

Rating: E+

Notes: The Fearsome Bunsen seemed off his game tonight. This match brought the crowd's mood down. God Nightshade is improving in Rumble skills. God Nightshade is improving in Flying skills. God Nightshade is improving in Performance skills. The Fearsome Bunsen is improving in Technical skills. The Fearsome Bunsen is improving in Performance skills.

Stryfe W/ Colonel Jack Macgee Vs. “The Weatherman” Brent Carruthers

The Good:

The Colonel did some great work at ringside, although Stryfe seemed oblivious to the fact that he was cheating. I think the fans still wanted to get behind Stryfe, mainly because he was just so darn innocent.

The Bad:

This match was pretty awful, even compared to our low standards. The fans didn’t seem to like the fact that the match was so short, but I think it was a necessary penalty. “The Weatherman” ended up getting a negative crowd reaction, and while I’m not sure what that means I’m pretty sure it’s bad.

The Ending:

Like all bad matches this one had to come to an end, and it did after the Colonel told Stryfe to whip Brent into the corner. Stryfe attempted this but Brent was able to reverse the whip, the Colonel didn’t see that and ended up tripping his own client with the strap to his (very expensive) camera. This was a perfect setup for Carruthers to set his opponent up for a Rain Storm and the victory.

In an extremely short match, Brent Carruthers defeated Stryfe in 5:20 by pinfall with a Rain Storm.

Rating: E-

Notes: Brent Carruthers was really off his game tonight. Brent Carruthers is improving in Performance skills.

Earlier tonight...

As the fans file into the venue with their tickets in hand, they pass into the lobby where they can get their refreshment for the evening, buy their programs and find everything a wrestling fan needs in order to have one hell of a night. What they might not expect to see is one of the company's top performers at his own specialized gimmick table, a large banner overhead saying..

The Bored's Gimmick Table

... a number of fans have gathered around the table where Derek B is animatedly talking his way into their wallets and perhaps even into their hearts.

Derek B: "Roll up, roll up! Get your one of a kind unique merchandise here. Tonight's main event will crown the first ever Top Dog in a huge battle royal. The first event, the first champion, the first chance to get your own specially customized merchandise. This is a night of firsts and I'm going to make you all an offer you can't refuse."

"You may all be wondering why The Bored's Gimmick Table is currently empty, so I will tell you. As The Chairman Of The Bored it is my responsibility, nay... it is my duty to bring you unique merchandise. Over there on the ordinary gimmick table you can get T-shirts of all your favorite stars, mugs, programs, action figures but over here you can get some truly special merchandise. Unique, one of a kind creations forged in the heat of battle... items that mark moments in history... memorabilia that will allow you to look back and say 'I was there and this will forever remind me of the historic moment in which it was created'."

"This is night one... Genesis. Tonight I make a start on filling up The Bored's Gimmick Table in a battle royal. More than 20 other men are looking to be Top Dog and tonight I not only become champion but I also create the first ever pieces of Bored merchandise. For one night only, I am presented with a chance to create merchandise off every single person in the company. If you want a piece of a table I put Jay Moar through, then it can be done. If you want a chair dented off the skull of Christian Star, then I can make that happen. If you want a piece of canvas stained with the blood from The Psychoholic then I will go out of my way to make him bleed like a stuck pig. So tonight, for one night only I am taking special requests. For just a fifty dollars I will take requests and I promise each and every one of you that I will try my damndest to not only become champion but to give you the merchandise and the memories that you deserve."

As the camera fades out we see a shadowy figure hand Derek B a fifty dollar bill, but are unable to hear the request that’s being made.

Rating: D+

Promo written by Derek B

Notes: None

Black Spider Vs. Sean

The Good:

This match involved a comic book super hero, surely that’s good. Black Spider showed some fairly impressive wrestling ability from time to time making me think maybe he will do alright in this company.

The Bad:

These two didn’t click, which meant it was doomed from the beginning. Sean… well it’s hard to find nice things to say about him, I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt and say that it may just be his opponent, but Sean was absolutely horrible in this segment.

The Ending:

The ending came when Spider sat on the top turnbuckle and Sean rushed towards him. Spider then showed amazing agility jumping to the next turnbuckle with what appeared to be some kind of superhuman ability. Undaunted Sean rushed at him again and this time Spider somersaulted over his head and knocked his legs out from under him. He was them able to lock him into a Spider web for the submission.

Rating: E

Notes: Sean is improving in Performance skills.

The Colonel is standing backstage with Ace Kerghan. Ace is glowering furiously at the man in the straw hat.

"Ace, buddy! What did I tell you? It's all worked out, all you have to do is the work in the ring. I know you're the best in there, anyway, so no worries. In any case, I have a plan!"

Kerghan doesn't so much as blink at the the Colonel.

"Listen, I know we've had disagreements about how to do things in the past; we're beyond that, right? We've worked it all out! You do the ring work, I do the mic work. You leave it to me, and you'll be the biggest name in the Dog Pound!"

*Continued glowering*

The Colonel begins to look a little uncomfortable under the Scotsman's gaze and turns to go reaching out to give the fighter a tentative pat on the shoulder. "Well, I'll see you out at the ring. I think. Right? Don't hurt me."

The Colonel exits the shot, and Kerghan stands in silence for a moment. For just a second, one corner of his mouth turns up into a fierce grin, and the camera cuts back to the main show...

Rating: D-

Promo by Ranson and MichiganHero

We take a short break for fans to go to the restroom and refill their popcorn, and upon their return Karl-Heinz Schneider stands in the middle of the ring.

"So, he we are at last, Dog Pound Genesis, live from Cleveland, Ohio. Do you sit comfortably? Did everybody get a second ticket for their fast food asses to fit in? Yes? Very good. Because tonight you will see more than you ever expected. When the final bell rang and I stand victorious in the middle of this very ring, holding up my newest accomplishment above my head for the whole world to see…what will you do? I already know. You will start booing me. And I know why you do that. Because in that very moment, when I will be declared the Top Dog of this company and the guy over there (points at announcer) will fail to say my name due to his incapability to speak anything but this bastardization of the English language…in that very moment you will have to realize, that renaming your food because others are smarter than you will bring you nowhere. You will realize that all you are capable of is watching Jerry Springer, invading third world nations and win in sports nobody cares about. You will realize that ignoring the truth is no longer possible. And maybe…just maybe…you will realize how pathetic your American way of live really is and that it brought you nowhere. Now, if you would please all stand up for…put your potato chips aside cowboy (points at random fat guy in audience)…for the national anthem of my Home.”

(As the anthem is played the boos get louder and louder, until eventually they are as loud as the German National Anthem itself. Karl-Heinz Schneider looks more than upset at this point.)

You are a respectless bunch of douchebags. Leckt mich. (throws away the mic in anger)."

Rating: D+

Promo By: TecDax

Dog Collar Match:

CJ Alex Vs. Diabloman Christian Alicea

The Good:

The Dog Collar match may just be a fixture here in The Dog Pound, after all it only seems fitting. Of course we would have to find two different wrestlers, because there just wasn’t anything good to say about this match.

The Bad:

Neither of these two liked the idea of being in a Brawl based match, and thought they could do better in another style match. Diabloman’s ring psychology really came into question in this one and was pretty awful.

The Ending:

Alex gained some momentum after pinning Diabloman in the corner and began hitting him with stiff right hands. Diabloman tried to counter with an Irish whip, but a quick jerk on the chain connecting the dog collar and he was flat on his back. From there it was the beginning of the end as he signaled for a CJ bomb and got the win.

In an extremely short match, CJ Alex defeated Diabloman Christian Alicea in 5:04 by pinfall with a Super CJ Bomb.

Notes: Diabloman Christian Alicea is improving in Rumble skills. Diabloman Christian Alicea is improving in Technical skills. Diabloman Christian Alicea is improving in Performance skills.

We go backstage next where in the midst of the hustle and bustle a peaceful IOAN GLYNDWR sits with his feet up, softly plucking away on a small harp.

IOAN GLYNDWR

Once upon a time there was man named Owain Glyndwr; the last true native Prince of Wales. He spent his life defending his homeland against English rule, and even in defeat, surrounded by countless enemies, facing insurmountable odds, he survived to live and love another day. Never caught. Never captured. The flame of his heroism burns on even today in the hearts of every Welshman, including me, his direct descendant, Ioan Glyndwr.

Tonight, history repeats itself as a Glyndwr is surrounded by some of the greatest fighters the world has ever seen. A Dog Pile Battle Royal to determine the Top Dog of The Dog Pound. Insurmountable odds indeed, but I walk into this battle with a smile on my face, a song in my heart, and victory within my grasp. Neb all baedda i'r Ddraig Cymraeg. I am Ioan Glyndwr.

Rating: C-

Promo written by Self

Benny D Vs. Ace Kerghan

The Good:

Looks like this one has the potential to be the match of the night as they perform head and shoulders above everyone else thus far. I don’t know who got more heat in this one, Ace or the Colonel who the fans seem to loath more and more with each appearance.

The Bad:

Ace doesn’t seem to like to sell much of anything that Benny dishes out and it was obvious the fans noticed this. I should have had this match run a little longer, may have really worked out in our favor.

The Ending:

Benny was fighting a losing battle for the beginning in this one as the Colonel was involved in every aspect of the match. It got so bad that Benny actually got in his face and was ready to completely knock him out, this cause the referee to get involved to break the two up and no one seemed to notice The Colonel toss his camera to Ace who landed the knockout blow with it.

In an extremely short match, Ace Kerghan defeated Benny D in 5:20 by pinfall, after using a foreign object.

Notes: Benny D is improving in Performance skills.

We go backstage to the locker room of God Nightshade. He stands clad in an ornate white robe, standing against a dimly lit background.

God Nightshade: “Welcome to the first night of your salvation. Standing before you now is the one you will soon know as your savior. I... am God Nightshade. The complete package both in and out of the ring. It has been foretold that I will walk out of the ring tonight with the Heavyweight Championship. As it always is, my word is infallible, my word is law. And if you oppose me...”

Walking into the frame with a psychotic smile on his face, “Diabloman” Christian Alicea.

God Nightshade: “Meet the First Acolyte of Salvation, Christian Alicea.”

Christian raises a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire under his chin.

God Nightshade: “I'll leave you with this. Follow me and you will be saved. Bow before God Nightshade.”

Nightshade caps off his promo with his arms outstretched, Christian knelt in front of him with the barbed wire chair.

Promo by: Nightshadeex

After another short break un-familiar rap music blares over the speakers and the fans start to move around like they're dancing in the club and out comes a well dressed guy with chains the size of a grown man’s head filled with diamonds the size of coconuts. He comes up jumping up and down, mic in his hand and the fans have no idea how to react to this character. They're stuck between cheering him for his charisma or confusion due to him looking like he should be in a studio or a street corner.

He finally gets in the ring after a bit more dancing and asks for a mic, which is given to him by the time keeper.

Juice: "Eyyyyyyyyyyy YO! What's good Cleveland!?!?!?!?!"

The fans cheer at the statement recognizing their hometown.

Juice: "So this is The Dog Pound? This is the promotion going to the top of the wrestling world? Well lemme tell y'all somethin, you ain't gettin no where without a little bit of Juice! And I ain't talkin bout the kool-aid, I ain't talkin bout the Sunny D, i'm talkin about me! Whether all you clowns no it or not, you need me here WAYYY more than I need you."

This is when the fans realize what an ******* this guy is, the boos start to pour in.

Juice: "Don't worry, i'm used to bein hated on so you know what?, i'm gonna stand here and let all the hate soak in."

Juice lowers his sunglasses, ****s his chin back and lets the fans get there hate out.

Juice: "Enough of that non-sense. Jealousy is obvious. I got the money, cars, clothes, hoes. Everything thing you lame ass people wish you had. As a matter of fact, lets take a look at a day in the life on, The Juice."

Up on the screen we see Juice, camera focused on him as he rides around in his Escalade.

Juice: "You see this people? You see how The Juice rides in style? Escalade pimped out on 24's, speaker systems makin the mirrors bump, by the way this is me playin in the speakers right now."

He turns up the volume so everyone gets a good idea of what he sounds like. Eventually the scene cuts to a suburban neighborhood and the car stops at a huge house and Juice and the camera man exit the car and enter the house.

Juice:" This is the crib, I mean I know we ain't on MTV but i'll give y'all the tour anyway."

After a quick rundown of the house we find our way to the master bedroom where we see a recording studio and we get a quick shot of the bed with count them 3 lovely ladies on it.

Juice: "O, and this is the master bed, and from the company currently present I think you can guess what goes on. Speakin of which, get the hell up outta here, I got business to handle."

The door closes and we cut back to the ring where Juice has a huge smile on his face.

Juice: "So you see The Juice is ALL that. I gets mine and I don't need nothin from no one! But you know, bein as rich and attractive and swagged out as I am, a lot of hating people such as yourselves might wanna take whats mine so you know, I got a little bit of help to "protect" me from clowns such as yourselves."

The arena gets dark and we hear menacing music playing over the speakers and we see a massive man dressed in all black and wearing a huge mask with the face of a Jackal, everyone is mesmerized by this man.

Juice: "This people, is the Jackal. Call him bodyguard, call him manager, call him tag team partner I really don't give a damn but I can guarantee not many people will want to mess with me or him when it comes to this rap thing or this wrestling thing. And you know what, just because i'm in a giving mood, i'll give ya'll a little flow to finish this off."

You know they call me The Juice

I'm kinda like OJ Simpson when you let me loose

I spit more fire than a dragon when i'm in the booth

Step up to me or Jackal and you get a tooth knocked loose

This is the beginning, the beginning of the endin

2012 is real, stop with the pretendin

Evil ass lyracist, what I write is sinnin

Money make me happy, don't you see me grinnin

I'm built like a true champ so you know i'm winnin."

He tries to give the mic to Jackal to finish it off but he just stands there, arms folded staring at Juice.

Juice: "Yeah ya'll remember this lesson! The Juice is here and he ain't goin no where!"

Jackal turns his attention to him..

Juice: "And Jackal too, remember him too! Yeah..."

With that his music hits and Juice and The Jackal return to the back leaving their mark on this historic night in The Dog Pound.

Promo by: The Juice and The Jackal

Sacred Experience Vs. Jackal Juice Vs. The Innovators Vs. Above and Below 2K10

The Good:

This match jelled with the style of Junior Dewrell perfectly and he was able to put on a clinic for the rest of the wrestlers. His back and forth with Poseidon was specifically fun as Junior flew from the top of the ladder on more than one occasion to catch the much bigger Poseidon off balance. The amount of action going on seemed to take away from the fact that not many of the wrestlers are very good, and the fans didn’t seem to notice.

The Bad:

The length of this match was just too long for everyone involved. Of course I knew that was going to happen, but it was a risk I had to take, I mean no one wants to see a three minute ladder match.

The End:

The end of this match came when Poseidon got a hold of a ladder and started hurling it at people with relative ease. He then managed to swat Junior out of thin air leaving him crumbled up outside of the ring. This left just The Jackal, The Juice, and Poseidon inside the ring. The Juice then charged at Poseidon catching him off guard with lefts and rights. Of course once Poseidon realized what was going on he lifted The Juice by the neck looking to choke the life out of him. Of course this left The Jackal more than enough time to climb to the top of the ladder and retrieve the belts, despite the fact that his partner was nearly blue and lifeless in the arms of Poseidon.

Notes: The Jackal is improving in Rumble skills.

Jay Moar walks to the ring next, already dressed in his wrestling gear. He calls for a mic when he gets into the ring and waits for the boos to calm down a little before he speaks.

Moar: “Well, well, well…. I see why this place is called “The Dog Pound”, everyone in this crowd looks like a stupid mutt, everyone in the back can only beat their family poodle , and no one but me can fight a Pit-bull and Rottweiler and win. Many of you probably have no idea who I am, you will, and from this moment forward you will call me the next World Champion Jay Moar. I will take the World Title and send this company to the top, NO, even farther bigger than the big two combined, and I’ll do this single handedly. To prove I can how about an open challenge. Bring it on, anyone back there come out and prove how insignificant you are to me. I will “pound” on any of the “dogs” in the back!”

After a few seconds the lights begin to flicker and what looks like blood covers the big screen, Moar looks a little scared, or perhaps it’s just shock that someone was actually answering his challenge. As mounds and mounds of smoke begin barreling from the entrance ramp to the ring a hooded figure appears through the smoke, and the fans pop when they realize it is The Psychoholic answering the challenge.

Promo written by: Clp605

Jay Moar Vs. The Psychoholic

The Good:

This match was action packed from the beginning at Moar charged at Psychoholic before the bell even sounded. Moar hit his opponent with damn near everything he had in the first 30 seconds of the match, but it didn’t even seem to faze Psychoholic. I think this helped the fans get even more behind the mysterious Psychoholic, and Moar was able to play up the heel as being frustrated and getting more and more violent.

The Bad:

If I could have gotten the fans a bit “warmer” before this match I think it really would have taken off, however they had to play to a “cold” crowd. One problem the Psychoholic had was that he didn’t even seem to have any type of understanding on how to even do the basics in a wrestling match, making the bout a little awkward.

The Finish:

The end of this match came when a completely frustrated Moar went to the outside and grabbed a chair ready to end this match one way or another. However he swung at The Psychoholic and missed, then found himself being rolled up by the underdog for the win.

Notes: The Psychoholic seemed off his game tonight.

20 Man Dog Pile match for the Top Dog Heavyweight Championship:

The rules for the Dog Pile match are simple, two men start off in the ring then every 30 seconds a new competitor enters the ring. The only way to lose the match is to be thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor.

The Match starts off with Rob Williams and Tyson Oliver in the ring. The two size each other up for a moment before Williams charges at him. Oliver side steps him then seems more intent on filling him up then doing any real damage to him. Confused Williams begins unloading crisp right hands on Oliver who quickly hits the mat.

2 Minute Mark:

No one has been eliminated yet, but Black Spider, The Steel City Destroyer, Anubis, and Juce the Ninja have been added to the chaos. STD and Juce have decided to form a bit of a team as they set their sights on Rob Williams. The two work together to get Williams halfway out of the ring, but out of nowhere Tyson Oliver hits them both with a clothesline and knocks them from the ring. A little confused Williams quickly regains his composure and begins to trade punches with Oliver before sending him over the top to the floor.

3 Minute Mark:

The next two superstars to join the fun is Mister Whitey and The Carnifex who almost instantly go after Black Spider who was perched on the top turnbuckle looking over the action. Spider saw them coming and used his athleticism to his advantage quickly jumping over the head of Whitey then drop kicking him from the ring, before again climbing the turnbuckle and observing the chaos.

6 Minute Mark:

Ace Kerghan, Ioan Glyndwr, Karl-Heinz Schneider, and Benny D are the next ones to join the match, and by now the ring is getting a little crowded. Rob Williams is starting to run on fumes at this point, and Ace thought it wise to start in on him. Rob puts up as much of a fight as he can, but Ace is just too much for him after six straight minutes of action and he flies over the ropes. On the other side of the ring Anubis is on the verge of elimination by Carnifex as he struggles to stay on the correct side of the ropes. Carnifex throws everything he has into the last punch, but with a last ditch effort Anubis is able to duck it and flip Carnifex over the ropes. As Anubis watches his foe fall to the ground he is met in the back by a massive dropkick from Cleveland’s new favorite super hero Black Spider.

7 Minute Mark:

This was an interesting minute because we have Revenant One, and perhaps more importantly Poseidon joining the mix. The men already in the ring thought it smart to eliminate the monster as quickly as possible, however they were all swatted away like flies and just like that three more people had been eliminated.

9 Minute Mark:

Poseidon’s “killing” streak had slowed done a little bit at this point and now we have Jay Moar, Diabloman, God Nightshade, and Christian Star storm the ring. Star was quick to align himself with his tag partner and in doing so managed to get two more eliminations tossing Black Spider, and Jay Moar.

10 Minute Mark:

The action is completed now with The Psychoholic and Derek B being the last two to enter the ring. It was here where Diabloman made the mistake of thinking he could slip away from the action and he met the German grip of Karl-Heinz Schneider who ended his dream of being top dog.

11 Minute Mark:

Star and Poseidon made their teamwork noticed again, this time by taking out The Psychoholic and helping their chances of being the last two left in the ring.

13 Minute Mark:

Ioan Glyndwr gets the bright idea of attacking Poseidon but the monster just shrugs it off. Ioan then races around the ring with Poseidon in hot pursuit, however Ioan didn’t plan on Star grabbing him at the turnbuckle and holding him helpless until Poseidon catches up. Poseidon then delivers a big boot to Ioan, however once again Ioan is one step ahead on the monster and he ducks out of the way making Poseidon connect with Star and sending him over. Not only did this knock Star out of the ring but it hung the big man up in the ropes and another drop kick by Ioan was enough to send the most successful wrestler so far in the match out.

15 Minute Mark:

We are down to the final four now with Ioan Glyndwr, Karl-Heinz Schneider, Derek B, and God Nightshade still inside the ring. Derek was the first to be go after Schneider as he hit him with everything he could manage to muster. Karl then sends Derek into the ropes where he is met by Nightshade who sends Derek over the ropes. However, Derek landed on the ring apron and when Nightshade spun around he was tossed from the ring by Derek who then sprung off the ropes onto Karl landed fast lefts and rights.

16 Minute Mark:

Derek is out in the corner after a vicious assault by Schneider, but instead of finishing him off, Schneider turned his attention to Glyndwr. Glyndwr was able to hold his own against the German until something very unexpected happened. Poseidon mad his way back down to the ring Trident in hand. The officials on hand attempted to restrain the monster by the scattered like ****roaches when he began to swing his trident. Glyndwr didn’t even notice Poseidon until he was already in the ring and by then there was nowhere to run. He struck Glyndwr not once, not twice, but three times with the trident. He then began bashing it over the back of Glyndwr until the trident actually snapped in half. Seemingly happy with his work Poseidon left the ring and all that was left for Schneider to do was toss his limp body over the top rope. Derek uses this time to attack and as soon as he sees Glyndwr thrown over the ropes he charges at Schneider full speed, when Schneider turns around his fate is already sealed and he’s on the receiving end of a massive clothesline. Derek hits him so hard with it however that his momentum carries both men over the rope and after a few seconds of debate it’s declared that Derek’s feet hit first making Schneider the first ever Top Dog Heavyweight champion.

Elimination Order:

Juce the Ninja by Tyson Oliver (2:14)

The Steel City Destroyer by Tyson Oliver (2:14)

Tyson Oliver by Rob Williams (2:29)

Mister Whitey by Black Spider (3:23)

Rob Williams By Ace Kerghan (6:21)

Carnifex by Anubis (6:38)

Anubis by Black Spider (6:40)

Ace Kerghan by Poseidon (7:04)

Benny D by Poseidon (7:05)

Revenant One by Poseidon (7:06)

Black Spider by Christian Star (9:14)

Jay Moar by Poseidon (9:21)

Diabloman Christian Alicea by Karl-Heinz Schneider (10:23)

The Psychoholic by Poseidon (11:31)

Christian Star by Poseidon (13:35)

Poseidon by Ioan Glyndwr (13:40)

God Nightshade by Derek B (15:21)

Ioan Glyndwr by Karl-Heinz Schneider (16:57)

Derek B by Karl-Heinz Schneider (17:13)

Karl-Heinz Schneider wins the Dog Pile match in 17:13 after being the last one left standing in the ring winning the top dog heavyweight championship.

As the fans boo and hiss at the arrogant German who just won the top prize in the company, he commands them all to once again stand and show respect for the German national anthem, blaring loudly as a huge German flag is flown from the rafters. The crowd throws garbage at the ring as Karl-Heinz loudly and proudly makes his way through each and every verse of the anthem before seeing the huge flag above him drop at one side. Karl-Heinz looks up to see what is happening and spots Derek B dangling from the rope that had been supporting the flag. Derek wraps his leg into the empty rope and dangles upside down as he swings himself to the other rope as the champion yells at him from the ring to stop.

With the fans looking up at the action going on high above the ring, Derek finally manages to grab the other rope and liberate the German flag from its second rope. Derek wipes the sweat from his head and flicks it down at Karl-Heinz in the ring, further enraging the new champion as he yells abuse from the ring... but that doesn't stop Derek from pulling himself up to get a better grip on the rope. Rather than try to climb with one hand, Derek tucks the huge flag into the back of his pants which is the final straw for the new champion, who storms out of the ring and to the back, screaming in German as the fans cheer for Derek as he makes his escape with the flag, bringing the show to its final conclusion.

Segment By: Derek B and Mad5226

Final Rating: D

Notes: Some of the angles used definitely helped lift the show as a whole.

I feel a bit bad knowing that my match was probably the worse of the night :p, but at l will send a promo in next time, since now I know what is an acceptable promo.

Great show despite the rating (what do they know?)

Big congratulations to Karl-Heinz Schneider, our 1st Top Dog Heavyweight Champion

Extremely cool beans. Maybe you can edit some pictures in later for a bit more pop, but that's some fine writing and a great way to kick it off.

Chuffed and surprised to have gotten the Dog Pile prediction right (do I get a prize? Stat boost perhaps? ;) ) but then maybe I shouldn't be. Karl-Heinz Schnieder delivered a good promo. Worthy Champion... for now.

Dang. Didn't win and my promo didn't make the cut either.

Oh well. There's always next show.

As for this one, great setup and delivery by everyone involved. I'm excited about the future of The Dog Pound.

But be warned: ANB 2K10 will be ready next month.

Archived