Gamesave Thread for TEW10

I know some of us have talked about this during the tailend of TEW08 era, and chaz4594 just brought this idea up in the WMMA2 thread which you can see right here: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139469

Basically, this is a thread for people to share their games with the other members of the forum. Do you have an awsome NYCW game that you would like to share with the rest of us? Or maybe you managed to keep MOSC in business past 2010! Well here is the place to post your saves:

This is the format that chaz4594 used in the WMMA2 and I think it would probably be the best to use here as well:

Database:

Year:

Company:

Ranking:

Other Notes:

LINK:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you The Masked Orange for posting your SWF game! I have an MAW game that I thought about posting but I decided not to because I cheated way too much in that game.:D So here is the game I decided to put up:

Database: Genadi's 2002 Real World Mod (the regular one not the alt. universe one)

Year: 2002

Company: ECWA

Ranking: 12th

Other Notes: Time wise this is not a very deep game (only two full months in and two weeks into the third). I did change the product around a bit but I can't remember exactly what changes I made. I tend to play in a close to sandbox mode, I am not sure if this would show up in the save or not.

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ma64m3

I've always liked this idea, I think one reason many people haven't contributed before is the hassle of getting a megaupload/rapidshare account.

If anybody wants me to put their save game up on my megaupload account just pm me and I'll give you my email. You'll need winrar for file compression though.

I've always liked this idea, I think one reason many people haven't contributed before is the hassle of getting a megaupload/rapidshare account.

I use the same host GDS does (A-Drive), mainly because I figure if they use it, it must be at least decent. :p

Well, my reason for not posting one is mainly because my games are pretty boring :p

Ditto. Most of my games turn into mathematical exercises in repetitiveness. Rarely have I had a game where I thought "Ooh. Random GDS board members would enjoy playing this", with the exception of my diary game. I think several of my readers would have enjoyed seeing the actual data from that. If not for the 08-10 switch (and the fact that the in-game data was vastly different to the story I wrote) I probably would have uploaded it.

Honestly the one game I want to play is Logan's MAW game where he's past 2020(I think) that just seems awesome

Funny thing is that is why I started this thread after seeing the sister thread in the WMMA2 section. I would love to get my hands on Logan's MAW/WCW game.

If I recall you asked about sharing my title history... but I didn't feel like typing it all up. :o

P.S. I'll upload and share soon. :cool:

I think I asked for the save game too.. But.. my memory sucks.. so yeah.. Pretty awesome though, I am waiting forward to see where the world is at in your game.

It's almost 2021 in the WCW save game and I'd like to get it there before sharing it... so I'm going to throw out a different save for the time being. This is a copied save of the MAW/WCW game in 2015 when I applied as head booker of SWF. MAW was still Regional at this point and I was attacking three different regions a month trying to build it up quickly.

Database: Default CVerse

Year: May 2015

Company: SWF

Ranking: 3rd; Cult - TCW and NOTBPW are Global and ahead.

Other Notes: This starts Thursday, Week 2, May 2015 - SWF Master Of The Puppets PPV. This is the same save game that the MAW/WCW game originates from and therefore this is the first five and a half years of that game. I successfully applied as head booker of SWF while working for MAW and it landed on the day of this PPV. I have done absolutely nothing to the save game at all besides enter into the PM booking screen. Joe Sexy is SWF Champion, Big Smack Scott is North American Champion, and BSS & Kurt Laramee have been SWF Tag Champs for three years.

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/SWF.zip

I've yet to play this but I made the copy for when I got bored of the WCW game... which hasn't happened yet.

It's almost 2021 in the WCW save game and I'd like to get it there before sharing it... so I'm going to throw out a different save for the time being. This is a copied save of the MAW/WCW game in 2015 when I applied as head booker of SWF. MAW was still Regional at this point and I was attacking three different regions a month trying to build it up quickly.

Year: May 2015

Company: SWF

Ranking: 3rd; Cult - TCW and NOTBPW are Global and ahead.

Other Notes: This starts Thursday, Week 2, May 2015 - SWF Master Of The Puppets PPV. This is the same save game that the MAW/WCW game originates from and therefore this is the first five and a half years of that game. I successfully applied as head booker of SWF while working for MAW and it landed on the day of this PPV. I have done absolutely nothing to the save game at all besides enter into the PM booking screen. Joe Sexy is SWF Champion, Big Smack Scott is North American Champion, and BSS & Kurt Laramee have been SWF Tag Champs for three years.

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/SWF.zip

I've yet to play this but I made the copy for when I got bored of the WCW game... which hasn't happened yet.

So you wont upload the current one? :(

• 2 weeks later...

The highly anticipated and sure to disappoint save game...

Year: January 2021

Company: WCW (formerly MAW)

Ranking: 1st; Global

Other Notes:

We're coming off our most successful month ever (Dec. '20) after putting on three brand-only PPVs and a champions-only (all brands, 9 titles) PPV. Our notable personalities on the roster include 50 positive (+) and 17 negative (-). There are 120 active workers (including women's division), 16 managers, 6 road agents, 6 referees, 5 colour commentators, and 3 announcers.

The massive roster is divided into three major brands - Monday Mayhem, Tuesday Takeover, and Sunday World Wide. All three brands have 2-hour TV shows on major US networks (GNN Total Sports, America-Sports-1, and USA Sports 1), Canadian networks, and in Mexico. We have PPV deals throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Europe, and the UK. We also have a 1-hour B-show that features lower-midcarders and below from all three brands on USA Sports 1.

There are seven development promotions (one created and six acquired through pacts). BSC (for the women), CZCW, FCW, FIP (created/purchased), NYCW, ROF, and RMW. I've fiddled around with each promotions product via the editor to set it to where I want it (my development, my rules) without completely straying away from their original product. I've set AI rules for all of them as well. There are 35 workers (men and women) spread throughout all of the development territories.

Something I'm proud of with this save game is that for the past five years we've had the Young Wrestler Of The Year - Ernest Youngman ('16 & '17), Matt Faith ('18), Princeton Pryce ('19), and Gidayu Katou ('20). Having American Patriot win Wrestler Of The Year for 2020 and the first from WCW to do so is special as well. He's been with us since day one and never left when we were Cult. To have a guy that truly deserves it win that award before his physical condition forces him into early retirement feels good. :cool:

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/WCW.zip (25.8MB)

The highly anticipated and sure to disappoint save game...

Year: January 2021

Company: WCW (formerly MAW)

Ranking: 1st; Global

Other Notes:

We're coming off our most successful month ever (Dec. '20) after putting on three brand-only PPVs and a champions-only (all brands, 9 titles) PPV. Our notable personalities on the roster include 50 positive (+) and 17 negative (-). There are 120 active workers (including women's division), 16 managers, 6 road agents, 6 referees, 5 colour commentators, and 3 announcers.

The massive roster is divided into three major brands - Monday Mayhem, Tuesday Takeover, and Sunday World Wide. All three brands have 2-hour TV shows on major US networks (GNN Total Sports, America-Sports-1, and USA Sports 1), Canadian networks, and in Mexico. We have PPV deals throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Europe, and the UK. We also have a 1-hour B-show that features lower-midcarders and below from all three brands on USA Sports 1.

There are seven development promotions (one created and six acquired through pacts). BSC (for the women), CZCW, FCW, FIP (created/purchased), NYCW, ROF, and RMW. I've fiddled around with each promotions product via the editor to set it to where I want it (my development, my rules) without completely straying away from their original product. I've set AI rules for all of them as well. There are 35 workers (men and women) spread throughout all of the development territories.

Something I'm proud of with this save game is that for the past five years we've had the Young Wrestler Of The Year - Ernest Youngman ('16 & '17), Matt Faith ('18), Princeton Pryce ('19), and Gidayu Katou ('20). Having American Patriot win Wrestler Of The Year for 2020 and the first from WCW to do so is special as well. He's been with us since day one and never left when we were Cult. To have a guy that truly deserves it win that award before his physical condition forces him into early retirement feels good. :cool:

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/WCW.zip (25.8MB)

Thank You Logan *Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* :D

Will be playing this while watching the world cup today :cool:

Edit - Logan you cheat...getting yourself into the hall of immortalls and holding 21 titles, youve even held the MAW (WCW) championship more than Jay Chord. Bad Logan!!! :p

Archived