The Official College Sports Discussion Thread

GatorBait19

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hopefully Texas won't raid AU again and get the OC this time, like they did Muschamp. :)

Although Texas would be a good fit for Malzahn and they could pay his salary easy. I would like to see him do better than Vandy, but it would be interesting to see what he could do there as well.

War Eagle!

Gah, I hope that wouldn't happen.

What if Muschamp had stayed at Auburn until...this year? Yeah, let's go with that: Ted Roof never gets hired, Chizik decides to keep Muschamp on staff when he takes over, and he's our DC for this season. He can still go to Florida after this season...but imagine.

Most of our earlier games wouldn't have been heartstoppers.

Our DBs might have been able to play the ball (I'm looking at you, Zac Etheridge and Nekio Thorpe).

Ah, but then could we have gotten a position coach like Tracy Rocker?

All I can say is that I'm glad we're in the position we are in.

War Eagle indeed.

WOWOWOWOW

Legends vs Leaders. The New Big 12 (Big 10 right now) has offically made my day with this. I understand wanting to stand out but why name a division this?

Worst ever. I like the suggestion on PTI: SEC Victims and Future SEC Victims.

WOWOWOWOW

Legends vs Leaders. The New Big 12 (Big 10 right now) has offically made my day with this. I understand wanting to stand out but why name a division this?

You made a mistake it's the B1G TEN according to their new logo. LOLOLOL

http://www.suntimes.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=iZZRjd78DeMzut57pmKJh8$daE2N3K4ZzOUsqbU5sYsolTp_GeXbm3sxJyMFfmmDWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg

Archived