GDS Fantasy Football League 2010

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. I've already got a list of people to draft. What order to get them in. Plus I'm looking at all the news. I hate football.

See? It's too early for me. I've glanced at yahoo and espn's player ratings but CJ's contract isn't straightened out, Vincent Jackson doesn't have a home, Favre isn't officially back..apparently Ryan Matthews turned two summer camps into being the 5th best RB in football...it's just too early.

See? It's too early for me. I've glanced at yahoo and espn's player ratings but CJ's contract isn't straightened out, Vincent Jackson doesn't have a home, Favre isn't officially back..apparently Ryan Matthews turned two summer camps into being the 5th best RB in football...it's just too early.

I know. By the time my home draft comes around my list will have been so messed up that the guy I had to draft 9th will be 1st. :D

I don't mind doing the research, but eh.

I told Astil I'd join t he second one if he let me. :D

The second league is not Astil's league. The second league is the league I started for people who missed the first. Astil's league is an unrelated keeper league.

If there's room, the people in the second league might be better off joining Astil's league so I can just close the second league.

The second league is not Astil's league. The second league is the league I started for people who missed the first. Astil's league is an unrelated keeper league.

If there's room, the people in the second league might be better off joining Astil's league so I can just close the second league.

Duh! sorry had a blonde moment when typing that. I meant yours. :D

I don't know because not everyone likes to do the keeper leagues.

No let's just fill up the league

We have time. Let MLT join...it'll all work out. By the time draft rolls around we'll have two 12 team leagues. :)

Keeper league is up to 7.

Looking at a 14 player roster with 1 QB 2 RB 1 RB/WR 1 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF and 6 BENCH.

Maximum points for a contract would be 100. Minimum would be 5. Each teams point cap would be 755.

1 4 year contract. 1 3 year with a optional 4th. 1 3 year. 1 2 year with an optional 3rd. 2 2 year. 2 1 year with an optional 2nd 6 1 year.

How's that look?

Keeper league is up to 7.

Looking at a 14 player roster with 1 QB 2 RB 1 RB/WR 1 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF and 6 BENCH.

Maximum points for a contract would be 100. Minimum would be 5. Each teams point cap would be 755.

1 4 year contract. 1 3 year with a optional 4th. 1 3 year. 1 2 year with an optional 3rd. 2 2 year. 2 1 year with an optional 2nd 6 1 year.

How's that look?

How do the points work again?

Also, only 1 WR? WR is probably the deepest fantasy position. I'd add one or swap out the flex. You can get 3 decent starting receivers in any 12 team league if you wished to.

How do the points work again?

Also, only 1 WR? WR is probably the deepest fantasy position. I'd add one or swap out the flex. You can get 3 decent starting receivers in any 12 team league if you wished to.

I can up it to 2. I probably meant to have it as two. Would up the point cap to '790'.

The point system would go as follows.

First a "Order" would be determined using RNG. I'll take the last spot for fairness sake. The order would snake.

A team bids a number of points on a player. If noone out bids them they get the player. If a team outbids they can keep bidding until the 100 point cap or until two or more teams tie for the top bid.

Once a tie happens you refer to the "order". For example everyone bids 100 for Peterson and Johnson. The team who was first in the order gets to take Peterson, and number 2 gets Johnson.

Now, for the sake of argument only teams 1, 5 and 7 bid 100 for Peyton Manning. Team 1 cannot get him, because they got Peterson already. Team 5 would get him.

This is easiest done by a draft, which would then include a bidding process after each pick.

i cant accept my invite :(

been playing 3 years running with everyone.

That's because all the spaces are taken up in the league.

But there is a second league that has been set up for people who missed out. If you want in details are below.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ID: 109540

Password: Ryland

Archived