What Online Games Are You Playing?

jesterx7769

Before it seemed like there were always new online games people were sharing such as MMA Army, the other MMA game, Goal line blitz, etc. but it seems like its been awhile so what are some games people are into? I was big into PoxNora and Urban Rivals recently but my interest has kinda gone down in those.

For browser based games its basically Tew and the college basketball game. When the new MMA one comes out ill probably get that to fr my grey dog collection.

As fr mmos im waiting to i get my new Alien Ware then ill probably get champions online and most definitely D/C online when it comes out.Heck i might even go back to COH also since i played that for awhile.

Now if Adam could make a browser based superhero game i would be in heaven.

I used to play that in short bursts and I might start again now that they have the NFL license. I was shocked they got it.

the fact that you can use money to acquire HOFers as bonus additions to your roster and purchase playbooks from former NFL coaches is a huge plus. it's short, quick, no brains necessary football fun.

If they could do a little more to let you edit your team, i could see myself wasting a bit of real life money on this. :p

the fact that you can use money to acquire HOFers as bonus additions to your roster and purchase playbooks from former NFL coaches is a huge plus. it's short, quick, no brains necessary football fun.

If they could do a little more to let you edit your team, i could see myself wasting a bit of real life money on this. :p

Is there a way to see your players stats? When you shop for new players you can look at some of their stats i.e. throwing for QB's, but I can't figure for the life of me how to check my current rosters stats, all I can figure out is there level and special abilities.

Is there a way to see your players stats? When you shop for new players you can look at some of their stats i.e. throwing for QB's, but I can't figure for the life of me how to check my current rosters stats, all I can figure out is there level and special abilities.

That's it...that's why I'm not addicted (yet). It's just too stripped down from a player standpoint. You get a million times more customization in GLB.

All you really see is "All-Around QB" or "Pcket Passer QB"; "Possession WR" or "Speed WR" etc

Dang that is what I was afraid of. Makes hiring free agents either tedious or almost pointless. I have 50 cash so I am either just going to get a Pass Rush DE since both my top ones are Run DE's or get an RB OT/OG since I'm a running team since their pass rush ability doesn't help me too much and I don't know how good they are at blocking anyways

edit: Just looked into the free agents stats deeper and it even shows their potential cap in each area which is cool, if only it did that for your current guys.

I play whatever strikes my fancy on Kongregate. Mostly Mud and Blood 2.

I'm kinda happy to see a lot of folks still playing MUDs. When I try to explain those to most people, "WOW, only with text" just doesn't seem to get the real point across.

I have played a lot of mmo's that i did not mention before because i did not like them. champions online i did not enjoy alot but it was ok. coh/cov was decent but again did not fit my taste. I am looking for something that gives me a true "super hero" feel to it. where you take on hordes of villions and it takes a masive amount of villions to take you down or anohter super person. I heard dc online is going to be good.

Sweet! I have a sorceress that I've gotten through the first difficulty on and am working on hell mode. That's a pain in the arse.

Nice. I setteld on sorc too after trying druid and zon. Level 66 now and just entering hell mode. If your on gateway US East we can group up and try to take hell mode down. Just pm your account name or w/e. What spec you doing with your sorc? I'm doing meteor/orb.

Crownsy I have an eve account but its mostly become skill training online

was playing some Pirates of the Burning Sea kinda lost steam as my guy got to 30's and the people i was playing with went awol

Playing Darkwind everyday its a different concept (turn based cars with guns) been playing for a while and thought it would lose its appeal by now

and TEW and DDSPB2 when not online

For me, my online game of choice is Puzzle Pirates. Been playing for almost three years and I'm a pretty big noise within my crew. I run my own ironworking stall although ammo prices have been in the crapper lately. I trade in highly used commodities like hemp and wood on occasion. If I'm gaming online, odds are it's on Puzzle Pirates.

Did Runescape for like five years but my account got stolen. Tried rebuilding from scratch and recompleted all the free material. But essentailly all the people I used to buddy up with there have since maxed themselves out and left the game. Played Guild Wars for a while and got pretty far but trying to find a party to play with can be a real pain. Folks aren't as harsh as I've seen in some corners online but they aren't particularly sociable either. They're usually friendly enough when you're in a party with them. But otherwise, folks tend to be into their own thing. I played Doofus briefly and it was okay but I never really took to it.

Dabbled in Second Life and found folks there to be agreeable. But apparently the Lindens didn't like me hanging out in the arcade sections as much as I did last year when I was housesitting while my dad was in the hospital. They locked me out without warning and I've had no real interest in going back. Thankfully, I hadn't paid for anything yet. Just stuck to the free sections. I guess they thought my account had been stolen because I was spending so much time playing Slingo and harvesting off money trees while I waiting to see if the phone would ring. Oh well, their loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

RISE!

Dunno how I missed this thread.

Anyhoo, currently I'm playing:

DCUO, WoW, STO, CoH, and EQ1 with occasional forays into Vindictus, Runes of Magic, LOTRO, Champions, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, Sword of the New World, and Atlantica Online.

But CCP just sent me a "5 days free" promotion so I took it and my 4 accounts there are active again. I had forgotten how much bloody fun it is to do mining ops and missions with them. The new character creator is a hoot too. I made some hotties. :p

Archived