Help with naming a promotion

As the topic title suggests, I need a little help naming a promotion. I'm looking to try out a 0/0/0/0 game in Mexico and want a name in Spanish that fits the initials "LLL". Seems easy enough, but I don't know Spanish so I have no ideas fitting the third L. "Lucha Libre" obviously fits two of them, but the third word is where I have problems.

Any help appreciated, especially if it comes with a translation. And if anyone has any other ideas for names of Mexican promotions that would also be awesome cos again... I suck at names. :p

Some great names there guys, thanks for the help. Not sure which one I'm going to go with but they all make more sense than my "Lightning Lucha libre" spanglish name that I sorta liked, but didn't translate as I'd want it to. I'm aiming for a fairly traditional lucha style product, so I think I might avoid Draganmack's suggestion... this time. :)

I always liked Lumbre Lucha Libre, which translates to Fire Pro Wrestling (very roughly :p Lumbre means a spark or a light (as in "have you got a light?" to light a cigarette. So it would be more like Ignition Pro Wrestling, but I still like it). Fuego Lucha Libre would be more literally Fire Pro Wrestling, but doesn't fit your requirements :p

Archived