Give me your worst

Guest Darin Walker

Guest Darin Walker
All right, for amusement I've decided to try a C-verse game. The amusing part is, I'm creating a company that will start with the worst personalities possible. Problem is, I don't know much at all about the verse. So I call to everyone whose had a few locker room cancers to give me the worst the Cornellverse has to offer.

What kind of fed is it, a big one where you can hire anyone or a starter fed we're you're gonna need low overness guys? What country is it gonna be in if you have restricted hiring by region?

I can give you three off hand for a starter fed based in the US or Canada.

Trauma

Jazz Funk

Evil Spirit

1. STFU BSS is awesome backstage.

2. Rememeber to check all the backstage rules that lower morale. Or...do you want low morale, or lots of incidents? Either check things that are starred, or check things that aren't.

3. Okay, listing all the "Very Negative" and worse guys I can find:

Big Smack Scott

Burning EXILE

Everest

Jay Chord

Richard Eisen (that's all in my SWF...weird)

Peter Valentine

Giant Redwood

Huracan Sandoval Jr.

Mitsunari Fugunaga

Sensational Dragon

Nathan Coleman

Vertigo

Sheik Mustafa

Anne Stardust

Fern Hathaway

Guest Darin Walker
What kind of fed is it, a big one where you can hire anyone or a starter fed we're you're gonna need low overness guys? What country is it gonna be in if you have restricted hiring by region?

I'll be making my own promotion, wherever I can find the most unpleasant employees possible. I'll start as big as needed to keep these clowns harrassing me for a long while. Looks like I've got plenty to choose from.

2. Rememeber to check all the backstage rules that lower morale. Or...do you want low morale, or lots of incidents? Either check things that are starred, or check things that aren't.

Yeah, I'm looking for lots of incidents. I want a locker room from hell. I'm weird like that.

'The Greek Punisher' Cesar Sionis!

storms out of negotiations in two clicks, legend!

That is an awesome name. Sold.

On a related note, will a locker room like this mess with more pleasant folk? Is there any way to mistreat people so their behavior gets worse? Am I wrong for wanting to do this to these poor guys?

Eh, I can answer the last one myself. Thanks for the help, folks.

You'll want Egotistical, Selfish, Ruthless, Pessimistic guys/gals. If they're extremely so, even better. You'll want the Manipulative trait if you want them to storm out of contract negotiations really quickly (i.e. 2-3 clicks and they're outta there).

Here's some more that haven't been mentioned:

Bear Bekowski

Cerberus

El Ladron

Harry Wilson

Irwin Gutmann

Jared Johnson (kinda)

Little Bill Lebowski

Oleg Dorosklov

Sgt. Bubba Lee West

Solar II

The Idaho Punisher

The Midnight Prowler

Vendetta

Note that some of these guys may not have debuted yet, so they may not be available depending on when you start.

Well for the workers who've gotten under my skin most recently, Xavier Reckless has been mentioned but here's the rest of the list.

Weird Waldo Odlaw

Eliza Buckley (could be your color commentator if you're starting small enough to live with her iffy skills)

Jake Panic

Cristobal Pardo

Rebecca Petty

Shirai Yanagawa

I attempted something like this with USPW, but I went a little overboard and edited EVERYONES personality to be a prick. The game went for just a few months, but all of the random incidents I had to deal with (along with drug testing) was ridiculous. I thought it was a lot of fun though. :cool:

Archived