Pure speculation thread for the fictional cornellverse only, with the announcement of the tribute show we are going to need hero's to use such a feature on!

It has been said that no work on the cornellverse has actually been done at this point so this is 100% speculation and posting something will likely see it not included as a result of a swerve!

That said... Who do you think is most likely to go out with a bang and how? Who would you like to see take part in the tribute show for them? If so inclined you can even book out the card and we can have some virtual speculation tribute shows.

The thing is, while (allegedly) Cornellverse hasn't even been touched yet, if I were in Adam's place I would imply every single new feature into the Cornellverse; it would be foolish not to do that. Of course someone's going to kick the bucket just for sake of having an example tribute show in some promotion. I'm leaning towards changing Rip Chord Invitational into a Rip Chord Memorial tournament and have Jay Chord win it. Obviously.

Tommy Cornell dying would be the biggest wrestler death and would have giant consequences for the entire game. If I had to pick a curveball, I'd rather see Cornell just become the best color commentator after an injury forces him into retirement.

More realistically, I could guess....Black Cobra dying in the ring after Elemental III botches a top rope move. Americana would be backstage during this, on tour with the company. American Elemental takes off his mask and signs a written deal with CZCW under his real name. They have a North American tribute show with a lot of CZCW guys and a few legendary surprises, like Optimus. Maybe he becomes Black Cobra II in time after the Stone family asks him to carry on the legacy.

Man, this universe is fun to think about, especially with these new features on the way.

Ryu Kajahara, the guy's in the 50s and is working for (and owning) Warrior Engine XXV, the most hardcore promotion in game, if that's not a recipe for a potential death I don't know what is.

Don't say that. :( It can't be Kajahara.

...let it be Booger Man or one of the Chaos Demons.

Tommy Cornell dying is an interesting call, I could see the C-Verse itself being based on a 'greatest ever' that is no longer around. The annual memorial being a gigantic, international get together.

If its Christian Faith, I riot... then edit back in.

Let it be all the Stones. Except for Edd.

Tommy Cornell dying is an interesting call, I could see the C-Verse itself being based on a 'greatest ever' that is no longer around. The annual memorial being a gigantic, international get together.

If its Christian Faith, I riot... then edit back in.

Let it be all the Stones. Except for Edd.

Remember one of NoNeck's diaries? If that happen, A-Ry could get inspiration from that...

Archived