• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vikki Victoria

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/VikkiVictoria_zps258a3c6e.png

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/ewanite/VikkiVictoria_zps7711aeda.jpg

Uhm I'm gonna go ahead and need you to make more of these Vikki Victoria renders...for my own...personal collection...

::cough cough::

Sam Keith and Kashmir Singh are top-notch!

On the other hand... That Sam Keith's pic might serve as an alt to McMahon-esque Dick Eisen.

Good renders, mate. :D

The Keith's are all based on the same face with alterations to it so it had a family resemblance. I went with the shorter hair for him because now he's retired and owns MAW so he might want a more "respectable" look than the long hair.

Same lighting I've been using, which is Lucky's lights from his WMMA renders.

Any chance of posting or linking to that light set? I've been trying to find it for awhile and wanted to see if I could incorporate it into what I use. It gives a cool "texture" to the skin in an almost CG way that I like. I emailed him in the past but he said he didn't have it any longer.

Also, for you Pain Alliance fans:

Any chance of posting or linking to that light set? I've been trying to find it for awhile and wanted to see if I could incorporate it into what I use. It gives a cool "texture" to the skin in an almost CG way that I like. I emailed him in the past but he said he didn't have it any longer.

[ATTACH]5090[/ATTACH]

there are 5 spotlights in the set, just aim them all at the head.

If you want them to look the same or similar to mine, set the skin gloss down to around 80%, and darken the gloss color to between 35 or 50.

[ATTACH]5090[/ATTACH]

there are 5 spotlights in the set, just aim them all at the head.

If you want them to look the same or similar to mine, set the skin gloss down to around 80%, and darken the gloss color to between 35 or 50.

Cool thanks! I'll mess around with them

Shipshirt, I would say that your renders are getting better and better, but it's probably more accurate to say that they're just consistently great. Beauchamp and Singh and BSS* all look awesome!

* Not awesome enough to hire the obnoxious twit, of course, but definitely awesome enough to replace his old renders!