*** Mission Statement ***

Awesome news about the 01' update. This is what I'm really holding out for to really get into this game. Looking forward to it, man.

You shouldn't have to wait too much longer, progress is alot further ahead to what I planned. Within a week the May, 2001 mod will be released and to go along with it a little surprise I hope some of you will enjoy.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh nice an 01 mod :p looking forward to it.

There's a mod from the other TEW games that I hope makes a return for TEW13, the name of it escaped me. Different promotions from different era's with the wrestlers most accociated with it together on the same mod.

Like. WWF (old School), WWF (New Gen) WWF AE etc

Great job Genadi!

Do you intend to convert the January 2001 version of the mod? Or is the WCW roster in the alternate Bischoff-owned universe pretty much the same?

I was considering it but I really wanted MA to be my next project and decided with just the 2 mods for '01 for now. I'm using TGA as a base and creating a whole new data from scratch. It will be my biggest work to date for my fave scenario for TEW :)

The Jan 2001 does have a fair few differences. The major difference other than WCW was ECW still being around, granted they were very close to death. If someone wants to convert and polish it'd be great because I prob won't get to Jan 2001 for a long while if ever.

Is anybody working on a 1999 mod? Genadi, any plans to release yours once you finish with your current projects?

MA Dec '97 is next. No plans after that but we'll see.

Genadi, in the main post, the link to your TGA 1987 mod directs you to the TEW2010 version. Just thought you should know.

Thanks, fixed!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Genadi, just wanted to find out how the MA mod is coming along.

I loaded it up in 2010 to check rosters and plan out a game when it's released and I found one roster issue that I wanted to point out for your 2013 release: Luc Poirier should be signed to the World Wrestling Federation as Sniper, a teammate of Recon and member of the Truth Commission. He was unemployed in at least the version I have.

Genadi, will you ever make a current day mod for tew 2013? Cause i love your historical mods, but i would drewl with the possibility of a present day mod made by you. I havent purchased TEW 13 yet, but as soon as i do i will need a good present day mod to play. There isnt any atm. Hope you decide to do one. People would love that. Keep up the good work, man. As for me, I'll wait for good present day mods to come out before spending my euros on TEW13. :D

Mr Canada is working on updating his I believe. Though I would recommend getting the game anyway, as Hives 94 mod as well as the Golden Age and 2001 mods by Genadi are well worth it. Heck try the C-Verse if you can, I normally go to it when I get a bit bored with Real World mods, and have some good games with it.

Mr Canada is working on updating his I believe. Though I would recommend getting the game anyway, as Hives 94 mod as well as the Golden Age and 2001 mods by Genadi are well worth it. Heck try the C-Verse if you can, I normally go to it when I get a bit bored with Real World mods, and have some good games with it.

Hive's and Genadi's mods are definitely on my list of mods to play, but i also want a good current day mod to play, so i eagerly wait for mr Canada's release and even the people's mod, that seems will also be good.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived