SWF: Where Men Become LEGENDS

Big E. Doing a fantastic job sir. Your presentation and graphics are outstanding. And your are a very good writer. I could not follow your last diary, and it wasnt lack of story or anything you did. I just cant put my finger on it. But this one. Yeah, your on it son.

Completely understandable, Coop.

Sometimes it's harder to get into created companies (as it's not something your used to in the Cornellverse). Plus, I was working with wrestlers who weren't really "household names"; which can also make things tough to get interested in what's going on. I mean, which match would you rather see: James Prudence vs. Shawn Gonzalez or Rich Money vs. Jack Bruce? While the first option had it's storyline & reason, and I thought it was pretty interesting, it's much easier to sell (get interested in) wrestlers you already know (and are on top of the industry).

All in all, It's great to know that you're on-board with SWF though!
:D
I'll do my best to keep you entertained (as that's what the SWF is all about; entertaining the fan).

Great stuff. It's a shame you really can't do anything about Eisen, er. Eric and not yourself. The show was great and Greed was robbed. I should have gone with Valiant as i had picked more than enough heels to win and you'll need some over baby faces to keep the roster more or less balanced.

Can't wait for more.

Eric Eisen, while a difficult douche in some ways, makes the SWF story that much more interesting though. One of my owner goals calls for him to keep a C+ momentum or above (at B+ right now); so, he's not going anywhere but up really.

He's not the greatest in the ring, or on the mic in this game, but that just gives me a greater challenger to keep him where he is right now (if not move up).

I guess, in a fight with Jungle Lord backstage, it's pretty obvious WHO will get the greater blow-back...

... I'm not pissin' off the owner's son.
;)

(Especially when my success is directly tied with keeping that son 'over'.)

Agreed! I thought the pacing and the build up to the final sequence was well done, it felt very much like a real TV program. I can also see what you mean about focusing on the top stars right now. I'm sure there is a lot going on lower on the card but right now the laser focus is on just a few wrestlers and their issues with each other.

Thank you, Infernalmiko!

It's true, I have been keeping the main focus on the big names & am continuing to do so for quite some time. To me, the SWF's grandeur comes from a select few names on the roster right now. These men will be those I put out on the forefront as that's who people come to see (generally). That said, there are some undercards, as you say, that will slowly make their way up during the progression of this dynasty. I feel, over time, it'll be easy to see who those men are.

I have pinpointed them thus far; however, that can change based upon who stays, leaves, who can't seem to burst through the glass ceiling, and who just gets 'hot'. Either way though, it won't be VERY many; as I want to keep the focus on the big names mostly.

Another excellent show E-V; you're a class above man, a class above.

Awesome show - really loving Faith vs Vengeance!

Neither can I. Great work as usual! :D

Thank you three as well!
:D

It's great to know that you're all enjoying the SWF-ride thus far. As I said above, I'll do my best to keep you entertained from here on-out as well. Hopefully, I can make good on that promise. If I don't (keep you entertained) then don't be afraid to say so. I like to look at my readers as members of the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community); so, sometimes you're not ALWAYS going to get a good review (but that helps you know what's clicking and what's not).

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/PPV/HellFrozenSmall.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/PPV/FreezesPreview.jpg
The newness of another calendar year brings forth hope. Greats continue their rise toward immortality, the up-and-coming talent push toward the glass ceiling and the forgotten few war to bring about another wave of relevancy. At this time, the Supreme Landscape seems ripe, rich, and full of endless possibility. However, what we often forget is… This comes about every year.

And every year, most will fail in their desires of Supremacy.

The age old phrase “When Hell Freezes Over” brings about the thought of someone, or something, defying the odds. With this in mind, there is no coincidence WHY the Supreme Wrestling Federation has named it’s opening PPV of the year under such name. Understanding it’s own state, the fervid tone of a new year & the hope it brings, SWF officials have captured the essence of this early struggle; coining that maybe, just maybe, this IS the year where Hell finally freezes over…

… that success comes to those who pine for it.

In a new year, the year of 2013, Supreme Wrestling Federation has embarked upon another journey of potential. This IS… “When Hell Freezes Over”… LIVE… on Pay-Per-View!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/PPV/FreezesCard.jpg
Captain Atomic vs. John Greed vs. Jungle Lord vs. Marc DuBois vs. Robbie Retro vs. Squeeky McClean

["New Year's Revolution"/Ladder Match]

Question:
Will the "New Year's Revolution" match provide the next big star for the SWF?

The All-Americans©
w/ B.J. O'Neil
vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

[sWF Tag Team Championship Match]

Question:
What's the greater asset as a team; speed (Amazing Bumfholes) or power (All-Americans)?

Angry Gilmore© vs.
"THE SUPREMACIST"
Eric Eisen

[sWF North American Championship Match]

Question:
Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get what he wants "Eye for an Eye"; putting Eric Eisen in a Manhattan hospital?

"THE CHASE AGENCY"
Brandon James, Rogue, and Paul Huntingdon
W/ EMMA CHASE
vs. Jack Bruce, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Question:
Will Emma Chase have a plan to FINALLY shut Jack Bruce up for good?

"THE IRON MAN"
Christian Faith vs.
"THE DEMON"
Vengeance

[singles Match]

Question:
As the Vengeance Demon comes calling, can Christian Faith overcome a being of such supernatural power?

"TTHE DARK DESTROYER"
Steve Frehley© vs.
"THE ALPHA DOG"
Remo

[sWF World Heavyweight Championship Match]

Question:
Steve Frehley is ALWAYS looking for trouble; however, this time around, has 'the trouble' (Remo) become too much to overcome?

Captain Atomic vs. John Greed vs. Jungle Lord vs. Marc DuBois vs. Robbie Retro vs. Squeeky McClean

Question: Will the "New Year's Revolution" match provide the next big star for the SWF?

The All-Americans© w/ B.J. O'Neil vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

Question: What's the greater asset as a team; speed (Amazing Bumfholes) or power (All-Americans)?

Angry Gilmore© vs. "THE SUPREMACIST" Eric Eisen

Question: Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get what he wants "Eye for an Eye"; putting Eric Eisen in a Manhattan hospital?

"THE CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James, Rogue, and Paul Huntingdon W/ EMMA CHASE vs. Jack Bruce, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Question: Will Emma Chase have a plan to FINALLY shut Jack Bruce up for good?

"THE IRON MAN" Christian Faith vs. "THE DEMON" Vengeance

[singles Match]

Question: As the Vengeance Demon comes calling, can Christian Faith overcome a being of such supernatural power?

"TTHE DARK DESTROYER" Steve Frehley© vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

Question: Steve Frehley is ALWAYS looking for trouble; however, this time around, has 'the trouble' (Remo) become too much to overcome?

Question: Will the "New Year's Revolution" match provide the next big star for the SWF?

Probably not.

Question: What's the greater asset as a team; speed (Amazing Bumfholes) or power (All-Americans)?

Always take power over speed. Well, when the speed are Bumfholes.

Question: Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get what he wants "Eye for an Eye"; putting Eric Eisen in a Manhattan hospital?

Too early for a resolution to this storyline. Eisen winning and breaking Gilmore's brain won't keep things rolling unless we're going to do a Catsus Jack, amnesia angle. But Gilmore barely surviving Eisen's assault but ending up in even worse shape sets up a better Eisen chance down the line.

"THE CHASE AGENCY" Brandon James, Rogue, and Paul Huntingdon W/ EMMA CHASE vs. Jack Bruce, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Yes, but just for the battle not the war. Lobby is the one getting pinned.

[singles Match]

Question: As the Vengeance Demon comes calling, can Christian Faith overcome a being of such supernatural power?

Too early to get a good feel for who is higher in the roster. I'll go with Vendeance leaving Faith bloodied, beaten, but unbowed. Maybe in defeat Christian starts to finally get a sense for how to beat The Demon.

Question: Steve Frehley is ALWAYS looking for trouble; however, this time around, has 'the trouble' (Remo) become too much to overcome?

Nope. Besides, the storyline works best if the various heels keep coming after Frehley. So someone else will interfere just to keep Remo from winning.

Bonus Question: And where does Roch Money figure into this? I think he'll have a hand in whatever happens to the title match.

Question: Will the "New Year's Revolution" match provide the next big star for the SWF? Greed is always good.v

You can't hurt what you can't touch, wear them out and let them fall.

Eric will run away but he'll get caught and beaten up. Revenge though is a dish best served with mercs.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Emma might win the battle but the war continues and Bruce will stand tall in the end.

[singles Match]

I fully expect Vengeance to win, but i always have Faith.

Remo will take him to the limit, but Frehley isn't giving the title away to just anyone.

I agree that Rich Money will not set this show out. He will make an impact, I think that Frehley will get attacked by Rich. Rich isn't gonna be the odd man out of any promotion.

Question: Will the "New Year's Revolution" match provide the next big star for the SWF? Greed is good. But he'll need more than a Money in the Bank-style win to break out.

Question: What's the greater asset as a team; speed (Amazing Bumfholes) or power (All-Americans)? Speed will help the Bumfholes end the All-Americans' ten-month run as tag champs.

Question: Will Angry Gilmore FINALLY get what he wants "Eye for an Eye"; putting Eric Eisen in a Manhattan hospital? Angry wins via DQ, Double E makes a quick getaway before anything can happen to him.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Question: Will Emma Chase have a plan to FINALLY shut Jack Bruce up for good? Chase Agency wins by cheating but the war rages on. Showtime won't go down as easily as that.

[singles Match]

Question: As the Vengeance Demon comes calling, can Christian Faith overcome a being of such supernatural power? Three words. WE HAVE FAITH.

Question: Steve Frehley is ALWAYS looking for trouble; however, this time around, has 'the trouble' (Remo) become too much to overcome? In my diary game, I had Frehley drop the belt at WHFO to Remo, but I sense you're planning to keep it on Frehley for some time...

This is a tough one, I don´t really know if any of them got better or worse since 2010 and none of them haven´t done much in this diary so far. I was going to go with DuBois (since I believe he was best in TEW2010) or Greed (easy to write character) but in the end I go with Squeeky instead partly because he´s highest on the pecking order at the start and partly because he has been close to main event for some time without never breaking in. Will there be the next big star in this match? Honestly, I doubt it but you never know.

Another tough one. I generally like to give champs at least one succesful title defence before making the change so I go with champs.That said I could see this going the other way too since from starting teams, Bumfholes are one of the best options as champs and All-Americans already have a long title reign.

Yeah, I know I said that I like to give champs successful title defence before they drop the belt and Angry has just one title defence under his belt when the game starts. That said, with his current condition, I think that Gilmore getting a win over Eisen would hurt Eisen too much and losing the belt would give yet another reason for Angry to chaise Eisen. Of course maybe Gilmore just gets a DQ loss to keep the belt for little longer, it´s not like he´s going to care about rules in his current state of mind.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Yes, Emma is having a plan but though it work well enough to give them a win it won´t shut Bruce down.

[singles Match]

This set-up kind of looks like the one where face strugless to beat the heel monster but tries over and over again until he finally succeeds. Of course, this being the first encounter, Faith won´t win.

I agree with Infernalmiko and Timber, Money´s going to mess things up so Frehley gets a DQ win.

Bumfholes are a fun team, but The All Americans would probably benefit from holding these titles for a little while longer.

I'm guessing some kind of DQ finish, maybe involving Khoklov?

[3 vs. 3 Match]

For this feud to have any legs, Brandon James needs to pin somebody here. Not Jack Bruce, but someone. I'd say Lobby is the best bet to take the fall here.

[singles Match]

I'd like to see Vengeance go after Frehley. The Unstoppable Force trying to overcome a supernatural demon is just pure sports entertainment gold. :D

"THE DARK DESTROYER" Steve Frehley© vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

Frehley is the man in the SWF atm. He's also got to face Money (& hopefully Vengeance), so needs to retain here. This should be a brutal encounter though.

Too early to tell if this match is the catalyst for one of these men to go onto stardom- for me though it's between the first three, all of whom have potential to move onto bigger things but also have the potential to sink without trace. As for why I've not gone for the last three, DuBois should have already been the 'next big thing' but his personal problems have nixed that, Retro has career midcarder written all over him and McClean is a veteran midcard gatekeeper- whose time to 'move up' has probably passed.

Power beats speed, when both teams are as good at what they do- for me the Bumfholes are the better team and the only way the All Americans win by getting excessively rough or cheating- and being as American as Apple Pie babyfaces they ain't going to do that.

Gilmore will win the match, but he won't get his revenge, as I see Eisen being the chickenshit heel that he is, taking a count-out loss, when things aren't going entirely his way....now normally that wouldn't make much sense for a challenger but for me this feud is based on Eisen wanting to take Gilmore out of action permantly and Gilmore wanting revenge- the North American title itself is just a bonus prop.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Chase will have a plan, it won't quite come off, as Bruce will be standing tall at the end. I'm tipping a DQ win for the faces, followed by a failed beat-down from the Chase Agency- this war will rage on for a good few months yet.

[singles Match]

If anyone can Christian Faith can, but this time he will come up short

Frehley will retain here by the skin of his teeth- I can see Rich Money possibly getting involved and maybe botched interference from him costing Remo victory.

It's time for Squeeky to again get involved in something worthwhile.

Routine defence for the champs.

Should be either something of a screwy finish or with Gilmore barely able to retain the title.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

[singles Match]

This feud should be extended longer with Faith having the last laugh, it has lot of potential.

Frehley has to retain here. there are lot of challengers for him to face.

Question: I think it will, and it will be DuBois.

Question: Solid back and forth, but the champs will pick up the win here.

Angry Gilmore© vs. "THE SUPREMACIST" Eric Eisen ~ Draw

Question: For some reason I see this being a draw.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

Question: Yep... She will... so that he can fight the good fight later.

[singles Match]

Question: Vengeance is a god amongst men.

Question: Smash mouth affair that ends with the champ retaining.

Of this group Marc DuBois probably has the greatest potential but his 'personal demons' may well keep him from ever fulfilling it. My money here is on Greed who is a really solid worker and a potential future star.

While The Bumfholes are the better team, I can see this feud having legs and don't think The All-Americans will drop the titles quite yet.

With Gilmore in the state he's in I've got to believe that Eisen will take full advantage and sneak a win.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

I think the Chase Agency will prevail here, with Lobby being a potential weak link in Bruce's team.

[singles Match]

Can't see a clean win but I think Faith wants it too much to accept anything less than a victory here.

Steve Frehley seems like he is firmly positioned as 'The Guy' in SWF so I think it would be a major dent to his popularity if he dropped the belt now. Having said that Remo is an absolute machine. This'll go right down to the wire but I think Frehley will inch it.

The All-Americans © w/ B.J. O'Neill vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

Angry Gilmore © vs. "THE SUPREMACIST" Eric Eisen

[3 vs. 3 Match]

[singles Match]

"THE DARK DESTROYER" Steve Frehley © vs. "THE ALPHA DOG" Remo

WOW!

What a way to wake up this morning! I thought I may see a few predictions but this is awesome. I've read through every one of your predictions and have to say: there are a good number of you who have an idea of what may happen. That said, there are some things that have been predicted that won't come together; at least not during this show.

The PPV itself is booked & I'm starting the writing process today. It's 18 segments versus 13 (TV has 13 for me); so, it'll take a bit longer but I don't expect it to take forever. It's much easier for me to write faster right now as I don't have graduate classes until the 22nd of January.

I must say that, many storylines from this PPV will continue onto the next Supreme TV. Also, some storylines will wait until that show to develop; giving "WHFO" the ability to tell a few stories and not get bogged down by too much stuff. This way, I can keep the focus sharp.

That is a fantastic PPV logo E-V. Did you make that?

Sadly, I can't say that I made the image. I found it online & then rung it through picmonkey.com. Some blue-fade, blur edges, overlay text, etc. In the end, I feel like it really came together well! I like the bigger image even more (same image only larger) that'll be used during the PPV results.

[3 vs. 3 Match]

[singles Match]

[3 vs. 3 Match]

[singles Match]

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/HellFrozen.png

Thursday, 2nd Week of January 2013

Manhattan National Center || Tri-State

CARD || PREVIOUS EPISODE

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/DuaneFry.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/JerryEisen.jpg

SWF ANNOUNCING TEAM

Peter Michaels, Duane Fry and Jerry Eisen

Peter Michaels:
The term "When Hell Freezes Over" has long been used to name something that will never happen. It instantly puts someone in their place; telling them they will NEVER reach their desired outcome. Tonight, a war will exist between those ropes; some expected to win... others expected to lose. Despite all of that though, EACH will do their very best to defy the frozen hell placed upon them. Welcome to SWF "When Hell Freezes Over"!

Duane Fry:
Boy-o-boy do we have a show for you all tonight! Faith/Vengeance, Frehley/Remo, Gilmore/Eisen, and the list goes on and on. Seriously, WHAT a way to kick of 2013!

Jerry Eisen:
We may crown a number of new champions, watch a LIVING LEGEND do battle with an epic monster, & witness, quite possibly, THE most brutal match in SWF history. As Duane says, tonight could turn EVERYTHING you think about this company... upside down!

Peter Michaels:
Sit back, fixate your eyes on the screen, and get ready for one HELL of a fight, folks!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Remo.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/EricEisen.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/JackBruce.jpg

BACKSTAGE LEAD-IN

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley©, Remo, Christian Faith, Angry Gilmore©, Eric Eisen, and Jack Bruce

“Entering for battle"

[sWF “When Hell Freezes Over” opens with footage taken from earlier in the day showing the arrival of Steve Frehley©, Jack Bruce, Remo, Angry Gilmore©, Eric Eisen, and Christian Faith all entering the arena at separate times. While the opening isn’t all that explosive, it creates a sense of excitement as some of your favorite SWF Supreme Superstars are shown coming into the very place where they’ll soon do battle. Meanwhile, as we watch this, the commentators bring in a sense of insight about what could potentially take place tonight.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
Throughout the day, they all came to the Manhattan National Center; all focused & determined to do battle here tonight.

Jerry Eisen:
I ran into Christian Faith backstage not that long ago, tried to talk some strategy with the SWF LIVING LEGEND, and he pretty much shrugged me off. These guys, as you say, are focused for action tonight. You can see it in their eyes as they came in!

Peter Michaels:
Faith isn’t much of a talker before a match anyways…

Jerry Eisen:
True but there was something extra to his stare. You could tell he’s ready for battle…

Duane Fry:
He’ll HAVE to be going up against someone like Vengeance!

Peter Michaels:
From top-to-bottom, this PPV is bound to test the very foundation of the Manhattan National Center.

Duane Fry:
Let’s get right into it then with the newly created “New Year’s Revolution” match!

Jerry Eisen:
Sounds good to me! I want to see who’s going to step into a new year, change the course of their career around, and make 2013… well… his b*tch!

Duane Fry:
Saucy, Mr. Eisen…

Jerry Eisen:
I try… They say I need to work on my charisma…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/CaptainAtomic.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/JungleLord.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/MarcDuBois.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/RobbieRetro.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/SqueekyMcClean.jpg

"Radioactive Impact"

MATCH TYPE:
Six-Way Singles Match; Retrieval Finish

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• The high-spot nature of a ladder match bodes quite well for the likes of Marc DuBois and to a lesser extent John Greed. That said, it’s not necessarily an advantage as intellect & power go a long way in any match.

• Jungle Lord makes a quick splash; exploding onto the scene in a way that puts everyone on their heels.

• Squeeky McClean looks as though he’s ‘waiting in the wings’ throughout most of the match; allowing others to do the most damage upon each other.

• Robbie Retro, while gaining a lot of support from the crowd, never really strikes fear into anyone in the match. In a sense, he almost seems as though he’s there to entertain and not so much compete.

• Captain Atomic is shown to utilize his brawling approach to his advantage; beating down his opponents in a way to deplete their health (and keeping them from climbing the ladder all together).

• Marc DuBois comes close to victory; however, is eventually dropped from the top of the ladder by a Jungle Lord shoulder-strike upon the ladder (sending DuBois crashing to the canvas).

• Squeeky McClean also looks as though he may capitalize on a hectic environment, sneaking to the top of the ladder, but is eventually dropped as well by a Captain Atomic side belly-to-back suplex off the middle of the ladder.

• After each competitor is floored from a round of continuous signature moves, John Greed is shown as the last man standing. With this in mind, the vile, underhanded, no-good weasel is shown climbing the ladder in hopes of victory.

• Captain Atomic climbs the other side, depleted from a previous Superkick from Marc DuBois; however, meets Greed atop the ladder.

• Greed and Atomic brawl atop the ladder, back-and-forth; however, as expected, when it comes to fist-fighting… Captain Atomic proves to be the stronger of the two.

• Punching Greed to a weakened state, Captain Atomic eventually drops his opponent off the top of the ladder with a guided head-slam upon the top rung; Greed crashes to the floor.

• Squeeky McClean tries to break Captain Atomic’s attempt; however, the powerful hero is able to kick him away.

• In the end, it’s Captain Atomic who is able to secure the “New Year’s Revolution” contract hanging above the ring.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Captain Atomic via contract retrieval

ENDING MANEUVER:
Guided head-slam upon the top rung of the ladder by Captain Atomic on John Greed

ENDING TIME:
8:10

NOTE:
Captain Atomic has won the “New Year’s Revolution” match. In doing so, he can challenge for ANY SWF Championship of his pleasing; however, it must happen within the 2013 calendar year. This also proves to only guarantee ONE title opportunity.

GRADE:
C-

Peter Michaels:
After 8-minutes of back-and-forth, continuous contention, it’s “The Radioactive Wrecking Machine” Captain Atomic who was able to secure the “New Year’s Revolution” contract! With that, Atomic can challenge for ANY SWF Championship of his choosing within the 2013 calendar year! He’ll have to be smart about his challenge though as it’s only good for ONE title opportunity. If he comes in & fails, choosing the wrong time or opponent, all of this could be for nothing!

Duane Fry:
That’s always a possibility but, here tonight, it should be about how Captain Atomic took the NEXT STEP toward Supremacy in the SWF! HUGE win for the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine”!

Jerry Eisen:
It makes you wonder, will Captain Atomic go after the champion of his choice while he’s still hot or could this be a year-long scenario on our hands?

Peter Michaels:
That’s a good question, Jerry. I don’t think ANY of us will know the answer to that though. I’m not even sure if Captain Atomic knows when he’ll make his move…

Duane Fry:
So many possibilities!!

Jerry Eisen:
Indeed. This COULD be the year of the Atomic Rise!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/CaptainAtomic1.jpg

POST-MATCH CELEBRATION

INVOLVED:
Captain Atomic

“GAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!"

[The lights dim slightly in which to symbolize a weak power-outage, ultimately turning orange, as the piercing emergency horns of Captain Atomic’s theme music overtakes the ringside area. Looking out upon the crowd, radiating pure intensity, the “New Year’s Revolution” winner grips the nearby ropes as if he’s going to rip them in half. In the end, the segment closes with a light pop for Atomic & the vision of the “Radioactive Wrecking Machine” gritting his teeth through an intense celebration.]

GRADE:
C

Jerry Eisen:
This guy’s going to give himself an aneurysm…

Duane Fry:
Intense, isn’t he?

Peter Michaels:
He’s going to need that intensity in which to succeed here in the SWF. Without it, he’s just another wrestler hoping for glory. With it, he’s an explosive wrecking machine with the ability to mow-over the best of them!

Jerry Eisen:
I guess we’ll see if that’s the case... We’ve seen A LOT of people try; only to fall back in the fold. Let’s hope, this time around, Captain Atomic can debunk the previous ‘new kids on the block’.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/RichMoney.jpg

ON-LOCATION PROMO

INVOLVED:
Rich Money

“Making his own success"

[We transition from the ringside area in which to see a tight camera angle positioned upon Rich Money. With his hair neatly gelled, his face expertly groomed, and the sight of a million-dollar suit upon his chiseled body, the all-around American Male is projected as he always is: perfect.]

[A coy smirk slowly forms upon his face; one that had gone missing recently yet seemingly has returned.]

[All in all, Money appears to be as self-confident as ever; practically oozing self-made arrogance.]

[Rich Money]:
Are you enjoying your little pay-per-view event?
[smirks]
Of course not, I’m not there.
[Pauses; smirks some more]
You can’t have a REAL SWF pay-per-view without Rich Money, right? Well, have no fear… Your savior is here.
[Crowd boos]
Now, I’d love to stay in chat but I’ve got a VERY… important meeting to attend. You see, I took a few days for myself, flew all around the world, wined & dined with Kings.. and then slept with their princesses…
[smirks]
ALL to ground myself once again… ground myself in the lifestyle that is… the great… Rich Money. A lifestyle you pathetic working-poor will never know…
[Pauses]
As you slave away at your dead-end jobs… resenting your bosses…. Your spouse’s… and your germ-infested kids… I came to realize the error of my ways.
[Pauses]
I lost my cool and for that… I apologize.
[smirks]
I allowed myself to sink down to YOUR level; yes… I slummed with the rats and I’m not very proud of it. No more. I’ve learned the error of my ways…
[smirks]
Tonight, I change all of that… and restore my peerless legacy.
[smirks]
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend…

[With that, Rich Money spins around slowly as he pushes his way through a set of grandiose oak doors. As said doors close behind him, the camera man pans over in which to see the name “Richard Eisen” inscribed on a nearby golden plate.]

[Rich Money is at SWF Headquarters]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
Wait a minute… He’s… at Headquarters?

Jerry Eisen:
I didn’t know about this…

Duane Fry:
It looks like Rich Money is meeting with Mr. Eisen as we speak! I wonder what about?

Peter Michaels:
There was considerable buzz over the internet that Money would make an impact here tonight. It may not be how they first thought but… it looks like he certainly is on his way toward making a potential impact hundreds of miles away from us tonight.

Jerry Eisen:
What could they be talking about?

Duane Fry:
He said he was ‘restoring his peerless legacy’. Maybe a SWF World Heavyweight title shot?

Peter Michaels:
Possibly. Then again, Money hasn’t done much recently to deserve it…

Duane Fry:
I wouldn’t put it past him for trying though…

Jerry Eisen:
Something doesn’t feel right about this…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.pnghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFWorldTag_zps7377a156.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/DesDavids.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/AmericanMachine.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/VSSnow.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/ZimmyBumfhole.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/RandyBumfhole.jpg

The All-Americans© vs. The Amazing Bumfholes

"All-American Success"

MATCH TYPE:
Tag Team Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Tag Team Championships

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
BJ O’Neil w/ American Machine

• The Amazing Bumfholes look focused & ready for tonight’s match-up. That said, they already look to be underdogs; as the All-Americans tower over them.

• From the very start, this match-up proves to be an age old clash of Speed vs. Power.

• Early on, it’s speed that proves to be the greater asset as the All-Americans are instantly thrown on their heels due to the accelerated pace.

• Randy & Zimmy score a couple 2 ½ counts following an array of high-impact spots; however, each one fails to bring them the ultimate win.

• Then the tides turned as Zimmy is caught leaping off the top-rope by Des Davids; slamming his opponent down with a Spinebuster shortly after he attempted to land a top-rope closeline.

• At that point, Zimmy’s speed was dramatically hindered by what appears to be a back injury from said Spinebuster.

• Equally, Randy is eventually slowed down as well; his partner no longer being able to keep up with his explosive onslaught ultimately hinders him.

• Before you know it, Randy is being singled out & beaten into the canvas with an array of well-executed double-team power moves (aka double suplex, back breaker, and running Powerslam).

• In the end, with their challengers on their heels, the All-Americans bring an end to the match with their double-team signature “All-American Drop” maneuver.

• Randy is motionless and simply unable to break the count. This gives the All-Americans yet another successful title defense; winning in powerful fashion.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
The All-Americans via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“All-American Drop” (Side Belly-to-Back Suplex/Neckbreaker combo)

ENDING TIME:
6:40

NOTE:
This marks the All-Americans 9th successful title defense of the SWF World Tag Team Championships (starting in March 2012).

GRADE:
C-

Duane Fry:
Another challenger, another chance for the All-Americans to lose their straps, but we ultimately see the SAME outcome once again. These guys are unstoppable here in the SWF!

Jerry Eisen:
… And being unstoppable HERE means that you truly ARE the greatest of the greats in our industry. Hands down, the All-Americans are THE BEST Tag Team in ALL of professional wrestling; world round!

Peter Michaels:
I don’t think anyone can challenge you on that one, Jerry. There are some GREAT teams out there but none of them have equaled the kind of success the All-Americans have!

Duane Fry:
After running through the ENTIRE division in the last 9-months, one has to wonder if they will EVER lose these belts!

Peter Michaels:
Right now, it looks like they may not… unless a team can come along to TRULY challenge them.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/EricEisen.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore and Eric Eisen

“Feeling slighted"

[A short hype video is shown depicting the Angry Gilmore vs. Eric Eisen, SWF North American Championship Match, as one built around revenge. Footage from this previous November is used in which to set-up the fact that the North American Champion is currently working through severe neurological issues; a fact that is further perpetuated by random footage of Gilmore attempting to compete in the past few weeks (but having issue while doing so). In the end, the story is centered around: “Will Angry Gilmore get his revenge tonight?”. That said, Eisen is shown to be rather chicken-sh*t through most of the video; showing that he will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to manipulate and evade.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
God, I hope Gilmore sticks it to Eisen once and for all tonight.

Jerry Eisen:
I’d love to see it to, Duane. Believe me, I’d LOVE to see it too…

Peter Michaels:
if history tells us anything though, Eisen probably has a plan up his sleeve tonight. There’s NO way he’s coming into tonight’s match without a way to cover himself.

Jerry Eisen:
You’re right, Peter. He won’t come into this one alone… That could even be a weapon at his side. He won’t take on someone like Gilmore, someone who HATES him greatly, in a one-on-one manner.

Duane Fry:
Either way, let’s hope he doesn’t get a chance to use it. I want to see Angry FINALLY put that JACK-A$$ down for good!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWFNorthAmerican_zps4d1972e7.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/VSSnow.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/EricEisen.jpg

Angry Gilmore© vs.
“THE SUPREMACIST”
Eric Eisen

"Can't out-wrestle? Out-think..."

MATCH TYPE:
Standard Singles Match; First Pinfall/Submission

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF North American Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Angry Gilmore wastes no time attacking Eisen; doing so before the bell is rung.

• It’s almost impossible to truly describe the kind of rage radiating off of the North American Champion as he stomps his hated rival into the canvas.

• Almost immediately, it looks as though Gilmore is about to get his ‘eye-for-an-eye’ scenario he’s been pining for.

• Eric Eisen struggles to do anything as Gilmore is able to reverse just about anything; ending each reversal with an even bigger maneuver that leaves the challenger floored.

• At one point, Eisen is shown lying on his side, upon the canvas, breathing heavily into a camera lens. It’s obvious that tonight is just not his night.

• Eisen would rebound; however, at first, it feels rather limited.

• With time though, Gilmore’s neurological issues become more evident as he fails to balance on the top rope & ultimately crashes to the canvas with an Eisen-facilitated high-toss.

• Eisen takes advantage of Gilmore’s lessened state; however, even with the champ struggling to stay upright, he’s ultimately able to give it back to his challenger in a fiery fashion.

• At one point, a top rope super-plex keeps both men lying on the canvas for ALMOST the entire 10-count administered by Darren Smith. Eric Eisen, despite being the recipient of the top-rope super-plex, is the first to his feet.

• Gilmore executes a cross-arm submission hold, one that looks as though it could end the match, but yet again, the scrappy “Supremacist” is able to grab a nearby rope after fighting through the pain for a good 20-seconds.

• From there, it all unravels though as Darren Smith is ultimately KO’ed by an ‘inadvertent’ flying closeline from Eric Eisen. I say inadvertent because what comes next makes us think he had this planned all along…

• Gilmore, despite having no referee, is able to work over his challenger some more & ultimately floors him with his signature “Anger Management” maneuver. That said, there’s no count to follow.

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Khoklov.jpg
    Marat Khoklov stomps through the "Supreme Gates"!

• Then, as if shot from HELL itself, Marat Khoklov stomps through the “Supreme Gates” to his dominating

• Gilmore doesn’t know what to make of this; however, as the angry warrior that he always is, seconds from erupting, the North American Champion dives off the top rope to strike at the interfering big-man. Sadly, that leap is turned against him as Khoklov catches the smaller Gilmore and slams his back into a nearby turnbuckle pole.

• For a good minute, Khoklov is shown throwing Gilmore around the ringside area like he’s a rag-doll; slamming him into a guardrail, the steel steps, and through the bell-ringer’s small table.

• From there though, Khoklov is shown lifting the lifeless body of Gilmore off the ground with ease & carrying it through the “Supreme Gates” as if he were a predator taking his prey home for further devouring.

• Darren Smith, now awake, is stumped as to what happened. When he asks Eisen, Eric says he “stormed off”.

• With that, Darren Smith administers a 10-count and ultimately counts the North American Champion out. While he doesn’t lose his belt for such an ending, one has to expect that he’s been hurt much worse than a title loss.

• Looking toward the camera, Eisen cracks a devilish smirk while pointing to his head; insinuating that he may be smarter than Angry Gilmore for what had just taken place here.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Eric Eisen via count-out

ENDING MANEUVER:
Angry Gilmore is no longer at ringside; Darren Smith counts him out after not witnessing the Khoklov attack & carry of his lifeless body.

ENDING TIME:
14:05

NOTE:
Angry Gilmore retains the SWF North American Championship win this count-out loss.

NOTE:
This marks Angry Gilmore’s 2nd successful title defense of the SWF North American Championship (starting in November 2012).

GRADE:
C+

Duane Fry:
He planned this ALL along! Eric Eisen NEVER expected to walk out of tonight with a fair ending. He KNEW Khoklov was coming & used the big-man to severely injure Gilmore further!

Jerry Eisen:
What did you expect? Honestly, I never expect anything LESS than what we saw from my Brother tonight. He’s a punk. Always have been. Always will be. He couldn’t beat Angry Gilmore straight up so he injured him in November & now set him up for another heinous beating at the hands of Marat Khoklov.

Peter Michaels:
You have to wonder, after ALL Gilmore has gone through recently, was THIS attack what ultimately put him away for good? How can he EVER rebound from something like this? He could be brain-dead for all we know!

Duane Fry:
We may have just witnessed the END… of Angry Gilmore… all thanks to that PUNK… Eric Eisen…

Jerry Eisen:
He thinks he’s so smart… He’ll get what’s coming to him… sometime… and when that day comes… I’ll be sitting in the front-row with a HUGE smile on my face!

Peter Michaels:
While I’d love to see that, I’m afraid that it won’t be Angry Gilmore that ultimately gets the better of Eisen. There’s NO WAY he could EVER come back from something like this…
[He receives word off camera]
Wait a minute, I’m receiving word that the attack isn’t done yet… Khoklov is STILL putting it to Gilmore backstage…

Duane Fry:
Really?!?!

Jerry Eisen:
Someone needs to get in there and stop this! We can’t broadcast the END of a man’s life…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Khoklov.jpg

BACKSTAGE BEATDOWN

INVOLVED:
Angry Gilmore© and Marat Khoklov

“Death by Khoklov"

[Darren Smith officially calls for the bell as Eric Eisen leans on a nearby rope; smirking in a devilish fashion as if he got away with something. Meanwhile, we cut backstage in which to see guerilla-styled footage of Marat Khoklov’s ginormous back.]

[As the camera man spins around in a different direction, we see that Khoklov is literally kicking Angry Gilmore down the hallway in a show of brute leg/core strength. With each blow, Gilmore flops around the cement floor like a rag-doll.]

[Khoklov projects a loud battle-cry/roar shortly before bending down and lifting the lifeless Gilmore off the ground. Seconds later, the Russian Monster is shown tossing the SWF North American Champion HEAD-FIRST into a nearby cement wall much like one would throw a dart. Upon impact, a splat of blood is left on the wall & Gilmore crashes to the cement floor once again; lying in a lifeless heap.]

[security tries to come back and help, even a number of officials try to take part; however, each one of them back-off as Khoklov roars in their direction.]

[in one final blow to the already severely injured head of Gilmore, Khoklov lands a hefty kick to Angry’s cranium. The strike is so powerful that Gilmore’s body, once again, is lifted off the ground & takes flight; slamming into the cement wall once again.]

[Following one final roar from the notorious giant, Marat is shown stomping off scene; practically shaking the ground with every step. Meanwhile, a slew of medical professionals converge upon the fallen Gilmore; fearful of what this could have done to the already injured wrestler. Their faces say it all… Angry Gilmore is in dire need of medical help.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
That was just… disgusting…

Jerry Eisen:
Did you see the POWER of Khoklov? One kick, one kick ALONE, created SO much damage. Yet, he kicked him around like a soccer-ball for quite some time. Honestly, there’s NO WAY that Gilmore survived this one unscaved…

Peter Michaels:
He could be brain-dead at this point… He should have listened to others when they asked him to retire. He may have lost EVERYTHING because he simply wouldn’t listen…

Jerry Eisen:
It’s in his blood though, Peter…

Peter Michaels:
Well his ‘blood’ may have just got himself killed…

Duane Fry:
I can’t believe what we just saw…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Chase.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Jack Bruce & Ms. Chase

“Polar Opposites"

[A short hype video is shown capturing the recent tension between Emma Chase & Jack Bruce. While the other members of the “Chase Agency” are shown, the ultimate story appears to be between these two. Through video footage and overlaying promos from both, the tone is set as two polar opposites; one being an uptight, power-hungry, conservative and the other being a wild-and-free degenerate of a grown-man.]

GRADE:
B

Duane Fry:
I don’t know if you could find two BIGGER opposites than these two.

Jerry Eisen:
You’re spot on with that one, Duane.

Peter Michaels:
Jack Bruce can rub A LOT of people the wrong way; he just has that obnoxious degenerate-like personality that doesn’t sit well with some. That said, Emma Chase is EXACTLY the kind of person who isn’t havin’ ANY of it…

Duane Fry:
I’m sure Ms. Chase wouldn’t mind putting an END to Jack Bruce here tonight.

Jerry Eisen:
You KNOW that’s the plan going into tonight. She wants to knock Bruce out of the way so that her clients can get to the top.

Peter Michaels:
That… and I’m sure she’d take some personal pleasure in offing someone she sees as an absolute PUNK no doubt…

Jerry Eisen:
Let’s see if she gets her wish…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/Rogue.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/PaulHuntingdon.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/Valiant.jpg

“THE CHASE AGENCY”
Brandon James, Paul Huntingdon, and Rogue vs.
, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant

"Plot spoiled; Hail to Bruce"

MATCH TYPE:
3 vs. 3 Tag Match; first Pinfall/submission

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
Emma Chase w/ Brandon James, Paul Huntingdon, and Rogue

Hannah w/ Valiant

• While the “Chase Agency” faction is more of a ‘team’ than the Bruce/Warrior/Valiant trio, you wouldn’t know it. These three are mercenaries at best; only brought together by their manager. More or less, they’re not really allies so much as people who all share the same agent.

• Jack Bruce sticks out like a sore thumb in his group. While he’s recently become allies of both Valiant and Lobster Warrior, his self-indulgent mentality projects the SWF ICON as there for his OWN reasoning; not necessarily to tag with others.

• Paul Huntingdon, while strong in his own right, looks somewhat weak in this tag match. He’s often seen as the one getting thrown around by the babyface trio.

• Valiant turns his attention entirely toward Rogue. While their feud has lasted for almost 2-years now, it still seems as though these two just can’t stand one another. With this in mind, both seem to get a sick pleasure out of beating down the other.

• Lobster Warrior riles up the crowd pretty easily; however, as in most cases, often falls victim to the “Chase Agency” due to this fact. Post-move celebrations make it easy for someone like “Big Money” to quickly return & floor the masked hero.

• Emma Chase projects a stern sense of coldness to her stare. With her arms crossed, wearing a neatly pressed black-and-grey pant-suit, the conservative agent looks as though she’s expecting greatness; not necessarily cheering them into such.

• Jack Bruce takes every chance he gets to get under the skin of Emma Chase; posing in her direction, celebrating post-moves by smirking over toward her, and even vocally throwing jabs at the high-powered agent, Bruce tries and tries to break her down.

• Shockingly, or not so much given her past, Emma doesn’t break. She continues focused on the events before her.

• As the match progresses, the babyface trio almost looks to function better as a team.

• That said, one-by-one, Lobster Warrior and Valiant are laid out cold in various positions around the ring. These moments consist of underhanded tactics by the “Chase Agency” and come about with a guerilla press slam by “Big Money” upon the Warrior outside of the ring (hitting his head on the way down) and a side-release Russian leg sweep by Rogue upon Valiant; forcing his rival to slam his head viciously into the commentary table in the process.

• Bruce is all alone as the “Chase Agency” slowly enter the ring as one unit; all carrying a vile smirk as they get ready for a 3-on-1 attack upon Bruce.

• Shrugging in a ‘well, here we go’, kind of fashion, Jack Bruce starts to dive around the ring in which to take out his opponents by himself. At first he’s success; however, over time, the SWF ICON is ultimately floored by an unseen big-boot from “Big Money”.

• A vicious 3-on-1 beatdown consists in the ring as Darren Smith threatens to DQ the team for doing so. He counts almost to 10; however, before he can get there, the rest of the faction disperses out of the ring. This leaves “Big Money” and Bruce alone in the ring.

• With a vile smirk upon his face, Brandon takes his time to beat-down the fan-favorite; a fact that A) makes him look rather cold and B) riles up the fans.

• Lobster Warrior & Valiant would come back too; however, they quickly turn their attention toward the likes of their attackers (James and Rogue).

• This forces Brandon James to tag out & bring Paul Huntingdon in; as Lobster Warrior/Brandon James and Rogue/Valiant brawl around the ringside area.

• Sensing it’s HIS time, Paul quickly takes to the fallen Bruce; keeping him grounded for a short while.

• Then it happens though. As Paul attempts to throw a lifeless Bruce into a nearby corner, Bruce is able to lock his hand on Paul’s; pulling him in for a shocking “New York Minute”.

• Without anyone to break the hold, as Emma Chase slowly starts to shake her head in anger, Bruce gets the lazy pin as he lies upon Paul; back-to-chest as he counts with each and every count from Darren Smith.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Jack Bruce, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant by pinfall (Bruce over Huntingdon)

ENDING MANEUVER:
“New York Minute” (Diamond Cutter)

ENDING TIME:
9:10

GRADE:
C

Duane Fry:
BAM… in a “New York Minute”, it ALL comes to an end & Emma Chase is left unhappy about the outcome! NEVER bet against Bruce…

Jerry Eisen:
If we’ve learned one thing about Jack Bruce over the years, it’s exactly that: You can NEVER count him out. The “New York Minute” maneuver makes it so that, anytime, anywhere, it can ALL come to an end.

Peter Michaels:
This probably isn’t sitting well with Ms. Chase. She’s a perfectionist; expects it from her clients as well. One has to wonder if the loss tonight could prove to have negative ramifications for the “Chase Agency”.

Jerry Eisen:
What would she do? Release one of these guys?

Duane Fry:
She’d probably let Huntingdon go. He’s the one who took the loss tonight.

Peter Michaels:
True. But he ALSO has the greatest amount of career ahead of him. If she lets him go now, there’s a chance she could miss out on a potential superstar down the road.

Duane Fry:
Well, you know FOR SURE she won’t let “Big Money” or Rogue slide. These guys have proven to be standouts in their own right.

Peter Michaels:
They have… but they can’t win ‘the big one’. They can’t take down Jack Bruce it seems.

Duane Fry:
Either way, whatever is going to happen from here, the rag-tag trio of Bruce, Warrior, and Valiant are ALL coming away with the win thanks to the “Bruce-inator!”

Peter Michaels:
It looks like this one isn’t done quite yet…

Jerry Eisen:
Chase is pushing them to continue… Turn around Bruce!! Turn around!!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Chase.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/PaulHuntingdon.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Rogue.jpg

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/JackBruce.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Valiant.jpg

POST-MATCH BEATDOWN

INVOLVED:
Ms. Chase, Brandon James, Paul Huntingdon, Rogue, Jack Bruce, Lobster Warrior, and Valiant

“Plan-B"

[With Emma Chase leading the charge, the “Chase Agency” quickly overtakes the squared circle in vile fashion. Pulling Bruce off the top rope and powerbombing him down, a fact for which Bruce bounces off the canvas like a rag-doll, “Big Money” Brandon James instantly puts absolute FEAR in the hearts of those watching. Meanwhile, Paul Huntingdon & Rogue are shown acting like a pack of hyenas; taking it to the fallen Bruce as he lays motionless.]

[Valiant and Lobster Warrior would attempt to help the SWF ICON but to no avail.]

[before you know it, the Bruce/Warrior/Valiant trio are shown laid out; sprawled around the ring like a car accident has just taken place. Meanwhile, the mercenaries that are the “Chase Agency” are shown individually celebrating their beat-down; obviously not as one.]

[Finally, Emma Chase actually cracks a minor smirk for a split second; a fact that’s almost unseen by the cold-as-ice conservative.]

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
Bruce, Warrior, and Valiant MAY have won tonight but… they sure don’t look like winners right now.

Duane Fry:
Not at all…

Peter Michaels:
They MAY have just broken Bruce in half…

Jerry Eisen:
… Something that brought a smirk to Ms. Chase.

Duane Fry:
They’re not a cohesive unit, by any means, but the “Chase Agency” is one scary bunch when they get a fire lit-up under their a$$...

Jerry Eisen:
It’s called the wrath of Ms. Chase…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Vengeance.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith and Vengeance

“The POWER of Pure EVIL..."

[A short hype video is shown depicting Christian Faith vs. Vengeance as the ultimate David vs. Goliath scenario. While Faith is no weakling nor small in stature, it’s the overwhelming supernatural POWER of Vengeance that makes beating him look near impossible. With this in mind, the video projects “The Demon” Vengeance as this force of evil that simply cannot be explained. In doing so, Faith is ultimately casted as the triumphant hero that we all turn to; fearless, motivated, strongly capable and yet… the absolute underdog in this scenario. In the end, there’s a feeling as though tonight WILL be an epic showdown; one for which Christian Faith may NOT survive.]

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
I know Christian Faith well. I’m proud to call the man my best friend. We’ve seen it all together over the years, talked on the road about pretty much everything you could, and I know his family personally. With that said, I don’t know if he has the ability to defeat something like “The Demon” Vengeance. This isn’t the same masked man we’ve seen in the past. Something happened to this… this… creature. He has powers that simply cannot be explained &, to any normal man, almost impossible to stop. That said, he ‘aint going to turn around and hide. Christian has built a LEGACY around knocking down the biggest-and-baddest our industry has to offer. Why not this time? Why not now?

Duane Fry:
… because this isn’t your garden variety big-guy. This is Vengeance.

Jerry Eisen:
Believe me, Peter. I want to see him walk away from this one too with the win but… I’d settle for him to be able to actually WALK AWAY tonight…

Peter Michaels:
If ANYONE can beat “The Demon”… It’s “The Iron Man”…

Jerry Eisen:
GOD, let’s hope…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/VSSnow.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/Vengeance.jpg

“THE IRON MAN”
vs.
“THE DEMON”
Vengeance

"Evil Triumphs"

MATCH TYPE:

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• Christian Faith is introduced first and stands fortified with aggression in the ring, clenching his fists, as the elaborate entrance of Vengeance takes place.

• Faith, showing no fear, meets Vengeance in the center of the ring as a silent stare-down takes place.

• After what feels like forever, Faith is the first one to land a hard punch square across the masked jaw of Vengeance. It doesn’t move the big-man in the slightest.

• Faith goes for another punch; same outcome. Vengeance doesn’t budge.

• Faith hits the ropes to add power to his punch; however, the strike, again, leaves Vengeance is the same place as he was before the impact.

• Slowly, Vengeance moves his finger back and forth in a “no-no” fashion. This enrages Faith. Christian goes for another strike; however, this time, Vengeance stops his fist with a simple grasp of his hand. Seconds later, Vengeance lifts Faith off the ground by using his free-hand across his opponents throat. A HUGE chokeslam follows.

• Despite flooring his opponent within the first minute or two, Vengeance doesn’t even contemplate a cover. Instead, he slowly reaches down and lifts Faith off the canvas by his throat once again.

• This is how most of the beginning of the match goes as Vengeance methodically beats the “Iron Man” down with an array of power-moves & chokeholds with a single hand. As you can expect, it’s almost jarring to watch as Faith is hardly ever dominated like this.

• Through all of this though, despite all of the heavy impacts, Christian Faith never gives up.

• The few pinfalls Vengeance does attempt, Faith always kicks out at 2 ½; even when he’s barely conscious during the kick-out process.

• Before you know it, an uncomfortable air begins to form with some people wondering if it would be better for Faith to just ‘stay down’.

• Despite it all though, Faith continues on; throwing wild punches as if he were a borderline KO’ed boxer in the last round.

• At one point, Vengeance drops his opponent with a gigantic powerbomb; however, once again, Faith kicks out at 2 ¾’s. The crowd is shocked.

• Faith does produce some offense but it’s hardly ever consistent. When he does make an impact though upon Vengeance, it’s incessantly wild & somewhat desperate in nature. Despite this, Vengeance has the ability to take the beating & hardly move/feel anything.

• Toward the end of the match, it’s an ugly chokeslam off the apron and through a waiting Spanish commentary table, that ultimately leaves Christian Faith motionless; taking quite the ‘sick bump’.

• Vengeance would slowly follow outside of the ring and lift Faith’s lifeless body off the cement floor.

• Seconds later, back in the ring, tossing his lifeless body, now, into the ring, Vengeance goes for the pin. 2 ½ count once again!

• The crowd really starts to see Christian Faith as his nickname dictates… “Iron Man”; if only a juxtapose to the way it’s typically used (longevity of his career).

• Vengeance doesn’t fret despite not being able to keep Faith down. He’s still as calm, methodical, and evil as always. He looks, feels, and acts, like a true slasher-film mega-monster.

• In the end, Faith tries to rebound with a wild comeback; however, before you know it, Vengeance has caught the staggering SWF LIVING LEGEND with his signature “Skull Krusher” following a stiff boot to the stomach.

• This time, there’s no kicking out for the lifeless Faith.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Vengeance via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
“Skull Krusher” (Reverse Tombstone Piledriver/Opponent facing-out)

ENDING TIME:
17:41

NOTE:
Christian Faith took a ‘sick bump’ during this match; a chokeslam off the apron & through the nearby Spanish Ring Announcer Table.

GRADE:
C+

Jerry Eisen:
He fought… and he fought… and he fought some more. At times, Christian Faith looked superhuman himself; however, the “Iron Man” was simply not impenetrable ENOUGH to defeat whatever the HELL Vengeance is…

Duane Fry:
I think it’s pretty safe to say that he can’t be human…

Jerry Eisen:
Faith brought blow after blow and Vengeance barely moved…

Peter Michaels:
You have to wonder what it will take to keep Vengeance down; or if that’s even possible. Honestly, I’ve seen Vengeance, we all have, for quite some time now. This, as you say ‘whatever he is’, is unlike any other version I’ve ever seen of him. There’s a coldness to his mannerisms; yet a sheer violence to his nature. Christian Faith MAY need an army to tackle the “Demon”…

Duane Fry:
That’s if he can even walk anymore. The chokeslam through the Spanish table, the “Skull Krusher”, all that we saw here tonight… Christian Faith could have a broken back… crushed spine… imploded skull… Seriously… He could be REALLY hurt guys.

Peter Michaels:
I guess, if anything ever has, this will test whether or not Faith is truly… “The Iron Man”…

Jerry Eisen:
Let’s hope he is; for his family’s sake even…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Vengeance.jpg

POST-MACH MESSAGE

INVOLVED:
Christian Faith and Vengeance

“X"

[The match has come to a close & Christian Faith is lying motionless on the canvas. The jarring sight of this resonates as the “Iron Man” is hardly ever left in such condition. That said, the “Demon” himself, Vengeance, is shown slowly stepping over to his fallen victim. After staring upon him for a matter of a few seconds, Vengeance reaches down and grabs the lifeless Faith off the canvas with his right hand around his throat.]

[Lifting him on high, choking whatever life is left out of him, Vengeance shows his peerless power in action. Then, in an display of supernatural wonder, the lights drop…]

[Thunder rolls, the video tron begins to short-out, and the sound of demonic chanting can be heard playing loudly in the background.]

[A lightning bolt flies from ‘the heavens’ and ultimately lands upon a corner turnbuckle; shooting sparks everywhere in the process.]

[Then, the lights come back up. The chanting is silenced. The thunder no longer rolling. Vengeance… is no longer there.]

[All that’s left is Christian Faith lying upon his back in a rag-doll like fashion. Upon his exposed chest is the letter “X” from shoulder-to-shoulder down to his belly.]

[The message of the “X” is unknown; however, it’s obvious that it was Vengeance who placed it upon the lifeless body of Christian Faith.]

GRADE:
B-

Duane Fry:
What does that red “X” on Christian Faith’s chest mean?

Jerry Eisen:
Is it written in blood?

Duane Fry:
It looks like it may be… Who’s blood is it?

Peter Michaels:
He’s been marked…

Duane Fry:
What?

Jerry Eisen:
Yea, what do you mean… Marked?

Peter Michaels:
I don’t know for sure but… “X” is typically a mark of some sort. In most cases, it’s a destination point. In other cases, it could mean ‘death’; as in the “X’s” drawn upon the deceased long-long ago.

Duane Fry:
I don’t like the sound of this…

Jerry Eisen:
Yea…

Peter Michaels:
None of us do, Duane… None of us do…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Remo.jpg

HYPE VIDEO

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley© and Remo

“Long time coming..."

[A short hype video is shown depicting the Steve Frehley vs. Remo match-up as ‘One for the ages’. Touching upon their intertwined history with one another, the overall story derived from this video is that we’ve been waiting QUITE some time for this match-up to officially take place. With that said, so much tension, anger, frustration & pride, has built up to the point for which BOTH have been worked up to a fervid pitch. In the end, the video begs the question… Who, if EITHER, will survive?]

GRADE:
B-

Peter Michaels:
It’s been a LONG time coming but we’re finally here, folks. Steve Frehley and Remo have crossed one another’s path a couple times now; however, we’ve never seen these two ACTUALLY step into the squared circle for a one-on-one affair. I don’t know about you two but this is one of those matches that I simply cannot WAIT to see…

Duane Fry:
Exactly. It’s the ultimate rag-tag psycho versus the overpowering beast… the rebellious brawler versus the momentous powerhouse… THE SWF World Heavyweight Champion… versus the man that MANY have anointed as THE… NEXT… MEGA-STAR in SWF history!!

Jerry Eisen:
Uh… well… How do I follow that?

Peter Michaels:
You don’t! The SWF World Heavyweight Championship match starts… right… NOW!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/SWF%20Championships/SWF_Championship_zps4cee3380.png

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/VSSnow.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Images/Remo.jpg

“The DARK DESTROYER”
vs.
“THE ALPHA DOG”
Remo

"To HELL and back…"

MATCH TYPE:

TITLE(S) ON THE LINE:
SWF World Heavyweight Championship

TIME LIMIT:
N/A

REFEREE:
Darren Smith

AT RINGSIDE:
N/A

• There’s no such thing as an opening bell in this altercation; at least from the standpoint of a match starter.

• The SECOND Frehley hits the ringside area, smirking devilishly as he’s obviously ready for a fight, a chaotic brawl takes place just before the ring.

• Wild punches are thrown, vicious whips are utilized into various ringside objects (steel guard-rail, steps, post, and the commentary table itself).

• Despite ringing the bell right away, Darren Smith tries to usher the two back into the ring; to very little success.

• They would climb into the ring; however, by that point, both have waged an epic battle with one another that has left them slightly reeling.

• Their back-and-forth tells the age-old-story of ATHLETIC POWER vs. CRAZINESS. In a sense, Remo relies solely on his jaw-dropping athletic, yet, heavy impacts as Steve Frehley just continues forth like an 80’s action star; oblivious to his own pain as he wails away in a brawling fashion at all costs.

• While Remo typically dominates most everyone he wrestles, the ultimate ‘X-factor’ of Frehley’s loose-cannon ways makes it so that the “Alpha Dog” is continually taken off-guard.

• At one point, it looks like Frehley may come away with an early win, hitting his “Frehley’s Comet” within the first 5-minutes; however, shockingly, Remo is able to kick-out after a 2-count (not even 2 ½).

• This only pushes Frehley to act out further; pulling out EVERY stop to keep his opponent reeling.

• As always though, Frehley’s reckless brawling approach can be his determent as well; causing him to ‘hone in’ too quickly & give someone of Remo’s athleticism an ability to overrun the SWF World Heavyweight Champion.

• Later, Frehley would hit his signature “Frehley’s Comet” once again as Remo comes stumbling out the corner after an Irish Whip. Crazily enough, once again, Remo is able to kick out. This time, at a 2 ½ count.

• Despite taking the brunt of TWO finishers from Frehley, Remo continues to rage onward like a defiant gladiator.

• In a single leap, Remo is able to take to the skies, something we don’t see very often from him, as he dives off the top-rope with a ring-rattling closeline. This would ultimately produced a 2 count for Remo.

• Spilling out of the ring once again, Frehley is able to hit a 3RD “Frehley’s Comet”. This time, Remo stays down for much longer; however, the “Dark Destroyer” is simply unable to lift him off the ground (and roll him back into the ring). With this in mind, sensing he’s unable to do so, Frehley turns this opportunity into a full-on beat-down of Remo; stomping the hell out of him in the process.

• Slowly, the two would make their way BACK into the ring; Frehley in control.

• Just when it looks like Steve may come away with the win, Remo is able to rebound once again; reversing a cross-body-block into a swinging choke/powerslam.

• From there, Frehley would try to rebound; however, is continually met with a bum-rush of an onslaught from the challenger.

• Power move after power move ultimately leaves the Champ lying injured on the canvas. Meanwhile, Remo looks focused and determined to literally BREAK Frehley in half.

• Back-breakers, stomps/knees to the back, and a powerhouse powerbomb leave an obvious wear on Steve’s back. Through this though, wincing as he still tries to hide such pain with a devilish grin, Frehley doesn’t stay down himself either.

• In the end, as Remo throws an injured Frehley toward the ropes, looking as though he may be setting the Champ up for ANOTHER back-breaking spinebuster, the “Dark Destroyer” is able to come-back-too & execute a 4TH “Frehley’s Comet”.

• This time; however, unlike the previous attempts, is a high-hanging approach; one that connects with Remo’s head.

• Upon the impact & descent, the “Alpha Dog” is shown to slam his head pretty hard upon the canvas. Whiplash even seems to take place.

• Springing into action following the descent, Frehley quickly goes for the pin.

• As the Champ lay atop his challenger, physically depleted to an intense level, both men barely move an inch.

• The 3rd count puts that devilish grin back upon Frehley’s face; however, seconds later, he’s shown practically passing out next to Remo.

• Instantly after making his final count, Darren Smith is shown calling to the back for medical assistance as both Remo & Frehley appear to be physically unable to move.

<hr color="black">
WINNER:
Steve Frehley via pinfall

ENDING MANEUVER:
High-hanging “Frehley’s Comet” to the head (This was the 4th “Frehley’s Comet” of the match)

ENDING TIME:
15:46

NOTE:
This marks Steve Frehley’s 5th successful title defense of the SWF World Heavyweight Championship (starting in July 2012).

GRADE:
B-

Jerry Eisen:
Damn…

Duane Fry:
Damn, Indeed…

Jerry Eisen:
That was WELL worth the wait. After years of wondering when this day would come, we just witnessed what was to be expected between Remo and Steve Frehley; All HELL breaking loose.

Duane Fry:
It took a 4th “Frehley’s Comet” to put Remo down…

Peter Michaels:
Not to mention it was modified to go after the head of the “Alpha Dog”. The previous strikes to the chest and stomach wasn’t enough to put him away.

Jerry Eisen:
How COULD it the original way? Remo’s core is like a tree-trunk…

Peter Michaels:
It looks like they’re bringing a couple stretchers out of the back to transport these two to a nearby hospital. There’s no blood but I would be shocked if there wasn’t a broken bone or two. This may be to make sure that neither is suffering from internal bleeding; get them the medical treatment they need right away.

Duane Fry:
I don’t think either man has moved for a good 2-minutes now…

Jerry Eisen:
What if they just beat the LIFE out of one another. What if, after years of waiting, these two beat themselves SO bad that this is the ONE and ONLY time we’ll ever see Remo/Frehley?

Peter Michaels:
Both of these guys are roughnecks. I don’t expect them to take much time off after this one. We’ll probably see the two going at it AGAIN on Supreme TV…

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/Wrestler%20Mini/Remo.jpg

POST MATCH BRAWL/EPIC BUMP

INVOLVED:
Steve Frehley© and Remo

“Well, now you've broke it..."

[Eventually, Steve Frehley and Remo are loaded onto separate stretchers in which to begin their transport to a nearby hospital. As you can expect, it takes almost the ENTIRE medical staff to position the “Alpha Dog” upon his stretcher; a human ball of muscle that he is.]

[Once they’re rolled away from the ring, something very jarring comes to pass…]

[Pushing their stretchers side by side, the medical staff fails to realize that they didn’t ‘strap-up’ either of the competitors. With this in mind, as they both start to ‘come-to’ and realize what’s happening, a chaotic brawl begins to take place, once again, between the two competitors.]

[still sitting upon their individual stretchers, Remo & Frehley lay into one another with vicious strikes back-and-forth. With time, Frehley takes the worst of the brawl; slumping back over upon his stretcher as Remo continues to wail away on his head (still sitting on his stretcher).]

[With time, the powerful blows put forth by Remo actually knock Frehley off of his stretcher; crashing to the steel guardrail below. In doing so, Remo staggers off of his stretcher in which to go after the SWF World Heavyweight Champion. That said, Remo’s legs are still not quite strong enough to keep him upright; so, the “Alpha Dog” struggles to make his way toward his fallen rival.]

[This gives a dazed and somewhat confused Frehley the ability to slowly pull himself back to his feet.]

[Throwing punches back and forth, both men look as though they’re about to crash back to the steel rampway. Remo, extending his massive foot outward, pushes the “Dark Destroyer” to the steel ramp with a stiff kick to his gut. That said, Remo is unable to capitalize as the blow took everything out of him; forcing him to drop to a knee for a second.]

[Frehley, as reckless as ever, pulls enough strength together to step-up & dive toward the equally staggered Remo. In doing so, he connects with yet another “Frehley’s Comet” (the 5th of tonight)!!]

[The spear-maneuver sends both flying backward, off the steel ramp-way, and through the steel guardrail behind them. Upon impact, said rail practically explodes apart as the two crash to the cement floor below; running over a number of fans in the process.]

Duane Fry:
OH… MY… GOD…

Peter Michaels:
Frehley and Remo just went STRAIGHT THROUGH the steel guardrail with that “Frehley’s Comet”…

Jerry Eisen:
Whatever they had left is TRULY gone now…

Duane Fry:
If they weren’t before… They HAVE to be bleeding internally after THAT impact!

Jerry Eisen:
Get these men out of here before they come back too!

[in a state of shock, a nearby camera man tapes the carnage in a guerilla-like fashion; seeing both men passed out on the cement floor below.]

[it’s with this image, a brutal end to an already brutal match-up, that SWF “When Hell Freezes Over” goes off the air as the mass of medical professionals quickly rush back onto the scene; fearing the worst.]

GRADE:
B

Peter Michaels:
I’ve never seen something like this happen before. The steel guardrail is supposed to be there for protection. It’s as strong as… well… STEEL! Yet, these two tore through that thing like it was butter.

Duane Fry:
It hurt a whole HELL of a lot worse than butter though…

Jerry Eisen:
I think Remo took the brunt of the fall. Not only did he get hit with another “Frehley’s Comet” but it was his back & head that hit the guardrail & cement floor 1st!!

Duane Fry:
He could be in a coma for all we know…

Peter Michaels:
It just goes to show you how BRUTAL this sport can really be. Both of these men hate one another, BOTH want to be ‘THE guy’, to hold the belt, and it’s that fact that pushed them BOTH to the brink of destruction.

Duane Fry:
Brink?

Peter Michaels:
You’re right. It pushed them TO destruction.
[Pauses]
Make sure to stop by SWF.com for the most updated information about the health of these two brutal warriors. I’m sure they’ll be relaying new information around the clock once it’s available.
[Pauses]
What a night… WHAT a night… Tune in to Supreme TV this week to see the dreaded FALLOUT… of “When Hell Freezes Over”! Good night folks!

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o702/Supreme_Epic/WHFO/SnowClose.jpg

<hr color="black">
EPISODE BREAKDOWN

OVERALL PAY-PER-VIEW GRADE:
B

ATTENDANCE:
30,000 (out of 30,000)

PPV Buy-rate:

Awesome show. Pity about the buyrate and the final grade, but very entertaining show as usual. :D

The final grade sucked a little but it seemed that most of my matches fell on a "C" rating. I'm not really sure why outside of the fact that some of the bigger names aren't all that 'great' in the ring. I'll learn more as I go though (how to limit their less than stellar output).

As for the buyrate, it's pretty low due to the fact that the industry is in the tank ("E+" and falling) and the economy is not much better ("D" and rising). I'm guessing, if the game-world was a little stronger, it probably would have pulled better. I don't have any other PPV's to go off of thus far (competition wise) but I'm expecting their numbers to be much lower.

Thank you for giving it a look though, 3rdStringPG! The show was a lot of fun to craft/write.

Jesus O.o the visual element of the show is just stunning. Never have I seen such quality in the images. I'm so jealous. Haven't read the show yet but I felt that I had to comment on the show's visual look.

Thank you, FIN!

It feels very "Kill Bill" to me (visually that is).

I really wanted to make it look/feel different than your typical Supreme TV episode; so, I went ahead with the frigid/ice cold vibe that a January PPV would have (especially given it's "Hell Freezing Over"). In the end, I'm pretty happy with how it all came together & knew, once the first few images were altered, that it would look pretty unique once all together.

You'll have to let me know what you think of the show after reading the results!

I really like this diary. Love the Faith vs Vengeance storyline. It reminds me of HHH and Undertaker a little bit as that is sort of how I envision both competitors.

Wondering what the red X is.

Rich Money is one of my favorite characters in the C-Verse so I am curious as to where that is going but so far it has my interest.

A lot of great material here. I like your write ups and usually skim over the match writings so I like the bullet points.

Between show write ups are really good and this style works well for me.

The graphics have been great. Interesting to find out you make them thru a website and not using Photoshop. Thank you for letting us know that. This may help others in their diaries. Graphics really add to a diary I feel.

Archived