~ Official Release ~ May 2001 "End of an Era"

I think it's the game it self not the mod makers fault on the salary. Only two ways to fix it I know of to be honest. Set it in the editor or lower all the wrestlers stats in the game. If I am wrong please tell me different way to do it because I am facing the same problems.

These salaries are set in the editor, that's what we're saying.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This no longer works due to Vince's hiring veto.

Nice find, thanks!

Im using the right pic pack and none of the title belts images are registering, any idea how to fix this?

Hmm don't think anyone else has had this problem so might be something you're doing. If you're still having this issue let me know and I'll see if I can help out.

First of all many thanks Genadi but err ... sendspace is crawling along at 3.2 kb/sec (and slowing down even), means it'd take around 10 hours to download 160 mb. LOL! Is there any alternative download available?

Available now at... http://www.ewwarehouse.info/category/tew-13-mods/

I understand that WWF are a money powerhouse, however Brock Lesnar being on a contract worth £300,000 per month, may be a tad ridiculous. Eventually they'll start hemorrhaging money as he'll bleed them dry.

Haven't noticed many other errors. Looking forward to getting into this...

See Below Reply...

There's no way you're gonna sustain a positive financial balance with this setup down the line.

This exact same discussion was had last TEW when I did the exact same thing for the exact same mod. I asked for anyone to report if WWE were bleeding money as a result of those contracts and not one person did. It represents the reality that Henry and Lesnar were both on big main event money while untested and really unused during that time period. It forces you as a booker (just as it did WWE's creative) to either use Henry to get your moneys worth or cut your losses and fire him from development. It's a great feature that's being used as intended. If you can raise an argument as to why it shouldn't be as it is, other than "There's no way you're gonna sustain a positive balance" without having even tried or tested it yourself no change will be made.

I appreciate the feedback and happy to hear people enjoying :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much looking forward to taking this one out for a spin and try and make the Invasion less of a miserable failure.

Some quick alignment issues I noticed:

- I'm pretty sure Test had a faceturn sometime before Wrestlemania X-7 (where he lost to a very much heel Eddie Guerrero) and wasn't managed by Trish Stratus anymore at and after Mania.

- Speaking of Trish, I don't really recall what she was doing in the weeks after Wrestlemania, but she had a faceturn at Mania as well, iirc.

- Less sure about him because he was so irrelevant, but all I remember about Grandmaster Sexay around this time was his team with Blackman and some of their skits. In those memories, he's face. And Scotty 2 Hotty (even though obviously injured at the time) should also be face. Even though I personally despised him and his stupid Worm, I don't think he was ever a heel after the Too Cool faceturn late 99/early 2000.

Other than those minor things, great job, man! Like I said, I look forward to having some fun with it!

• 1 month later...

January 2017 Watcher Diary results

WWE

Owner: Cory Hunt (Gen)

Booker: Paul Heyman

Size: National

Ranking: 1st

Prestige: 82

Momentum: 85

Roster:

Main Event:

Christian

Chuck Palumbo

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy - WWF World Heavyweight

Rey Mysterio Jr.

Test

The Rock

The Undertaker

Triple H - WCW World Heavyweight

Upper Midcard:

Christopher Horn (Gen)

Cibernetico

Jeffery Russell (Gen) - WCW World Tag Team, WCW United States, WWF World Tag Team

Kane - WCW World Tag Team

Mark Jindrak

Minoru Tanaka

Rhyno

Rob Van Dam - WWF Intercontinental

Shannon Moore - WWF European

Midcard:

AJ Styles

Billy Kidman - WCW Cruiserweight

CM Punk

Darryl O'Brien (Gen) - WWF World Tag Team

Edward Cook (Gen)

Julio Dinero

Justin Credible

Kenny Omega

Leo Sapp (Gen)

Randy Orton

Shane Helms

Teddy Hart

Tony Perry (Gen)

Lower Midcard:

Armando Hernandez (Gen)

Jamie Knoble

Jimmy Wang Yang - WWF Hardcore

Lash LeRoux

Nova

Reno

Scotty Mac - WWF Light Heavyweight

Opener:

Christopher Nowinski

Cory Hunt (Gen)

James Maritato

Johnny Stamboli

Enhancement Talent:

Chris Candido

Ice

Women's Division:

Jackie Gayda

Layla El

Linda Miles

LuFisto

Nora Greenwald

Tiana Ringer

Tracy Brooks - WWF Women's

Manager:

Ashley Massaro

Hulk Hogan

Kevin Kelly

Announcer:

Jim Ross

Scott Hudson

Color Commentator:

Paul Heyman

Tazz

Authority Figures:

Mick Foley

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Stephanie McMahon

Active Tag Teams:

Common Ground (Teddy Hart & Randy Orton)

Double Life (Nova & Edward Cook)

Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)

Nextwave (Shane Helms & Darryl O'Brien)

Rage, Inc. (Tracy Brooks & Tiana Ringer)

Team Midnight (Rhyno & Mark Jindrak)

The Great Team (CM Punk & Shannon Moore)

The Low Lives (James Maritato & Johnny Stamboli)

Notes:

Briefly rose to International size in 2006 for 3 months.

Briefly dropped to Cult size in 2014 for 7 months.

Linda McMahon retired in 2014, Cory Hunt took over (just before the drop)

Vince McMahon removed as Head Booker in May 2005, Paul Heyman took over.

Paul Heyman in turn was remove in January 2010, Jim Ross took over.

Paul Heyman took back in the book in September 2014.

Triple H is 6x (& current) Wrestler of the Year.

The Two Man Power Trip team is insanely powerful duo in the WWE at the start of the game. They won 5 consecutive Tag Team of the Year awards.

WWE won Company of the Year every year except 2014. AAA won it that year despite going out of business.

Two different WrestleManias won Card of the Year (XX & XXI). Triple H v. Chris Jericho at WrestleMania XVIII won match of the year (100 rating). Overall ratings for both have been declining.

Jim Ross won Announcer of the Year 24 times, including a streak from 1998 to 2014. Akiza Fukuzawa (NOAH) finally broke it.

Paul Heyman & Miguel Linares (CMLL) traded Color Commentator of the Year until Steve Austin retired in 2013. Austin has won it every year he's been on the microphone for Disney Wrestling.

Paul Wight twice left wrestling to go make movies.

Jailed: New Jack (1 month - Littering), Alan Funk (3 months - stealing a car), Mike Evans (Gen) (1 year - tax evasion)

Year+ Injuries: Mike Barton (Major Concussion), Tsuyoshi Kikuchi (Torn Rotator Cuff), Krackerjack (Broken Leg (Lower)), Ikuto Hidaka (Shattered Knee), Ricky Marvin (Herniated Spinal Disc), Tracy Brooks (Neck Nerve Damage), Takao Omori (Brain Tumor), Mozart Fountaine (Shattered Elbow), Mark Hilton (Brain Tumor), Sinn (Torn Rotator Cuff), Matt Bentley (Broken Leg (Lower)), Taiji Ishimori (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Eric Young (Neck Nerve Damage), Wataru Inoue (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Bandido Jr. (Pregnant Paws (aka Swollen Hands)), Jesse Neal (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Brandon Thomaselli (Broken Neck), Matt Bloom (Torn Rotator Cuff), Kenta Kobayashi (Torn Rotator Cuff), Christian Cage (Torn Rotator Cuff), Susumu Yakosuka (Torn Rotator Cuff), Yoshihiro Tajiri (Major Concussion), Ekmo Fatu (Herniated Spinal Disc), Tony Kozina (Torn Rotator Cuff), Trent Acid (Broken Neck), Daniel Puder (Broken Leg (Lower)), Saturo Asako (Major Concussion)

Curiously there are a lot of "New Couples", "Engagement Announced", "Break Up", and even a "Divorce" or two. But nobody in the wrestling business has gotten married in over 20 years.

Deaths posted (http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522208) <- there

Two people have gotten Memorial Shows: The Hell Raiser (2010) & Tony Jones (2015)

Closed Promotions:

All-Japan Pro Wrestling (2006)

Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion (2014)

Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (2010)

Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (2002)

Full Impact Pro (2003)

Michinoku Pro-Wrestling (2002)

New Japan Pro-Wrestling (2007)

Osaka Pro Wrestling (2002)

Pro Pain Pro Wrestling (2002)

Pro Wrestling ZERO-ONE (2002)

Xtreme Pro Wrestling (2004)

Wrestling is effectively dead in Mexico. There are no active promotions and none slated to open.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly I love this mod so thank you for the great work. I don't think you've made a bad data set yet! One thing though, and it's not a huge deal but the Luchas need a few pictures sorted. For example Astro Boy has Mistico as his pic (I know they are the same person but he wasn't wearing the Mistico mask at this point in his career) so I've cut a few time (or gimmick at the time) specific masks. Not many as I haven't gone through all of Mexico (just part of CMLL). I will add to this list as I find them if people want to change them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/AstroBoy_zps3f5d27e2.jpg Astro Boy (aka Mistico)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/RencorLatino_zps59fa52ba.jpg Rencor Latino (aka Averno)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/AstroJr_zps32b8d729.jpg Astro Jr. (aka Mephisto)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/LizmarkJr_alt_zpsac6e5863.jpg Lizmark Jr. (Didn't debut his new style mask until 2002)

• 6 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35316" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Firstly I love this mod so thank you for the great work. I don't think you've made a bad data set yet! One thing though, and it's not a huge deal but the Luchas need a few pictures sorted. For example Astro Boy has Mistico as his pic (I know they are the same person but he wasn't wearing the Mistico mask at this point in his career) so I've cut a few time (or gimmick at the time) specific masks. Not many as I haven't gone through all of Mexico (just part of CMLL). I will add to this list as I find them if people want to change them.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/AstroBoy_zps3f5d27e2.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/AstroBoy_zps3f5d27e2.jpg</span></a> Astro Boy (aka Mistico)</p><p> <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/RencorLatino_zps59fa52ba.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/RencorLatino_zps59fa52ba.jpg</span></a> Rencor Latino (aka Averno)</p><p> <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/AstroJr_zps32b8d729.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/AstroJr_zps32b8d729.jpg</span></a> Astro Jr. (aka Mephisto)</p><p> <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/LizmarkJr_alt_zpsac6e5863.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/LizmarkJr_alt_zpsac6e5863.jpg</span></a> Lizmark Jr. (Didn't debut his new style mask until 2002)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can't believe I never saw this post. Awesome!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Unright" data-cite="Unright" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35316" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>January 2017 Watcher Diary results<p> </p><p> <strong>WWE</strong></p><p> Owner: Cory Hunt (Gen)</p><p> Booker: Paul Heyman</p><p> Size: National</p><p> Ranking: 1st</p><p> Prestige: 82</p><p> Momentum: 85</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Roster:</span></strong></p><p> <strong>Main Event:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Christian</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Chuck Palumbo</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Jeff Hardy</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Matt Hardy</span> - WWF World Heavyweight</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Rey Mysterio Jr.</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Test</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Rock</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">The Undertaker</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Triple H</span> - WCW World Heavyweight</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Upper Midcard:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Christopher Horn (Gen)</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Cibernetico</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Jeffery Russell (Gen)</span> - WCW World Tag Team, WCW United States, WWF World Tag Team</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Kane</span> - WCW World Tag Team</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Mark Jindrak</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Minoru Tanaka</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Rhyno</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Rob Van Dam</span> - WWF Intercontinental</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Shannon Moore</span> - WWF European</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Midcard:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">AJ Styles</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Billy Kidman - WCW Cruiserweight</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">CM Punk</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Darryl O'Brien (Gen)</span> - WWF World Tag Team</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Edward Cook (Gen)</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Julio Dinero</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Justin Credible</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Kenny Omega</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Leo Sapp (Gen)</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Randy Orton</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Shane Helms</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Teddy Hart</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tony Perry (Gen)</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Lower Midcard:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Armando Hernandez (Gen)</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Jamie Knoble</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Jimmy Wang Yang</span> - WWF Hardcore</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Lash LeRoux</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Nova</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Reno</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Scotty Mac</span> - WWF Light Heavyweight</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Opener:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Christopher Nowinski</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Cory Hunt (Gen)</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">James Maritato</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Johnny Stamboli</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Enhancement Talent:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Chris Candido</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Ice</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Women's Division:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Jackie Gayda</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Layla El</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Linda Miles</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">LuFisto</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Nora Greenwald</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tiana Ringer</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tracy Brooks</span> - WWF Women's</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Manager:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Ashley Massaro</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Hulk Hogan</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Kevin Kelly</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Announcer:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Jim Ross</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Scott Hudson</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Color Commentator: </strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Paul Heyman</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Tazz</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Authority Figures:</strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Mick Foley</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Shane McMahon</span></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Shawn Michaels</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Stephanie McMahon</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Active Tag Teams:</strong></p><p> Common Ground (Teddy Hart & Randy Orton)</p><p> Double Life (Nova & Edward Cook)</p><p> Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)</p><p> Nextwave (Shane Helms & Darryl O'Brien)</p><p> Rage, Inc. (Tracy Brooks & Tiana Ringer)</p><p> Team Midnight (Rhyno & Mark Jindrak)</p><p> The Great Team (CM Punk & Shannon Moore)</p><p> The Low Lives (James Maritato & Johnny Stamboli)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Notes:</strong></p><p> Briefly rose to International size in 2006 for 3 months.</p><p> Briefly dropped to Cult size in 2014 for 7 months.</p><p> Linda McMahon retired in 2014, Cory Hunt took over (just before the drop)</p><p> Vince McMahon removed as Head Booker in May 2005, Paul Heyman took over.</p><p> Paul Heyman in turn was remove in January 2010, Jim Ross took over.</p><p> Paul Heyman took back in the book in September 2014.</p><p> Triple H is 6x (& current) Wrestler of the Year.</p><p> The Two Man Power Trip team is insanely powerful duo in the WWE at the start of the game. They won 5 consecutive Tag Team of the Year awards. </p><p> WWE won Company of the Year every year except 2014. AAA won it that year despite going out of business. </p><p> Two different WrestleManias won Card of the Year (XX & XXI). Triple H v. Chris Jericho at WrestleMania XVIII won match of the year (100 rating). Overall ratings for both have been declining.</p><p> Jim Ross won Announcer of the Year 24 times, including a streak from 1998 to 2014. Akiza Fukuzawa (NOAH) finally broke it.</p><p> Paul Heyman & Miguel Linares (CMLL) traded Color Commentator of the Year until Steve Austin retired in 2013. Austin has won it every year he's been on the microphone for Disney Wrestling.</p><p> Paul Wight twice left wrestling to go make movies.</p><p> Jailed: New Jack (1 month - Littering), Alan Funk (3 months - stealing a car), Mike Evans (Gen) (1 year - tax evasion)</p><p> Year+ Injuries: Mike Barton (Major Concussion), Tsuyoshi Kikuchi (Torn Rotator Cuff), Krackerjack (Broken Leg (Lower)), Ikuto Hidaka (Shattered Knee), Ricky Marvin (Herniated Spinal Disc), Tracy Brooks (Neck Nerve Damage), Takao Omori (Brain Tumor), Mozart Fountaine (Shattered Elbow), Mark Hilton (Brain Tumor), Sinn (Torn Rotator Cuff), Matt Bentley (Broken Leg (Lower)), Taiji Ishimori (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Eric Young (Neck Nerve Damage), Wataru Inoue (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Bandido Jr. (Pregnant Paws (aka Swollen Hands)), Jesse Neal (Semi-Severed Spinal Column) [Career Ended], Brandon Thomaselli (Broken Neck), Matt Bloom (Torn Rotator Cuff), Kenta Kobayashi (Torn Rotator Cuff), Christian Cage (Torn Rotator Cuff), Susumu Yakosuka (Torn Rotator Cuff), Yoshihiro Tajiri (Major Concussion), Ekmo Fatu (Herniated Spinal Disc), Tony Kozina (Torn Rotator Cuff), Trent Acid (Broken Neck), Daniel Puder (Broken Leg (Lower)), Saturo Asako (Major Concussion)</p><p> Curiously there are a lot of "New Couples", "Engagement Announced", "Break Up", and even a "Divorce" or two. But nobody in the wrestling business has gotten married in over 20 years.</p><p> Deaths posted (<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522208" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522208</a>) <- there</p><p> Two people have gotten Memorial Shows: The Hell Raiser (2010) & Tony Jones (2015)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Closed Promotions:</strong></p><p> All-Japan Pro Wrestling (2006)</p><p> Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion (2014)</p><p> Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (2010)</p><p> Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling (2002)</p><p> Full Impact Pro (2003)</p><p> Michinoku Pro-Wrestling (2002)</p><p> New Japan Pro-Wrestling (2007)</p><p> Osaka Pro Wrestling (2002)</p><p> Pro Pain Pro Wrestling (2002)</p><p> Pro Wrestling ZERO-ONE (2002)</p><p> Xtreme Pro Wrestling (2004)</p><p> </p><p> Wrestling is effectively dead in Mexico. There are no active promotions and none slated to open.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Some future things could be tweaked possibly to make things like Mexico fizzling out. Maybe small boosts to the industry set up in the world events or something.</p><p> </p><p> As for HHH or Stephanie not getting the ownership of WWE that is funny actually. Imagine the possible storylines revolving around that.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

<p>Started really modding the crap out of this to make a feasible scenario based data pack, where Shane & Vince actually have a blow out and Shane buys WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

Might take a while since there is some little stuff I want to fix up about the base data (from basic stuff like consistent pic naming/matching to proper max and minimum sizes, to basic stats)</p><p> </p><p>

The big hurdle is its hard to give WCW any sort of competitive roster. I want to keep into the real life scenario that most of the big WCW stars sat out for a year or more until their Time Warner guaranteed contracts expired (or finally taking a buy out after doing nothing for so long). So the idea would be, who the WWF had for the Invasion (including developmental) will make up the roster of WCW, but I need to find a way to realistically flesh out the roster. So far I think adding Road Dogg, RVD, Yoshihiro Tajiri (who hadnt signed/debut with WWF until May 21st) and Jerry Lawler (As a commentator) are good starts, but I'm not sure.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway! Love the mod, and I hope you see this as I'd love to get your permission to (eventually) release a scenario/mod based on it.</p><p> </p><p>

As of now the roster would look something like this:</p><p>

Alan Funk (as Kwee Wee)</p><p>

Arn Anderson (road agent & head booker)</p><p>

BG James (as Jesse James)</p><p>

Bill DeMott (as Hugh Morrus)</p><p>

Billy Kidman</p><p>

Billy Silverman (referee)</p><p>

Booker T</p><p>

Brian Adams</p><p>

Bryan Clark</p><p>

Buff Bagwell</p><p>

Charles Robinson (referee)</p><p>

Chavo Guerrero Jr.</p><p>

Chris Kanyon</p><p>

Chuck Palumbo</p><p>

Diamond Dallas Page</p><p>

Elix Skipper</p><p>

EZ Money (as Jason Jett)</p><p>

James Howard (as Jamie Knoble)</p><p>

Jerry Lawler (commentator)</p><p>

John Laurinaitis (road agent)</p><p>

Johnny Stamboli</p><p>

Kaz Hayashi</p><p>

Kid Romeo</p><p>

Lance Storm</p><p>

Lash LeRoux</p><p>

Mark Jindrak</p><p>

Mike Awesome</p><p>

Mike Sanders</p><p>

Nick Patrick (referee)</p><p>

Reno</p><p>

Rob Van Dam</p><p>

Scott Hudson (announcer)</p><p>

Sean O'Haire</p><p>

Shane Helms (as Hurricane Helms, playing off the reason for the name change initially being WWF didnt want another "Shane")</p><p>

Shane McMahon (owner)</p><p>

Shannon Moore</p><p>

Shawn Stasiak</p><p>

Stacy Keibler</p><p>

Torrie Wilson</p><p>

Yoshihiro Tajiri (as Tajiri)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I could in theory just fill it with a few more ECW guys (Dreamer, Sandman, Whipwreck come to mind) but I don't know.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrCanada" data-cite="MrCanada" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35316" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyway! Love the mod, and I hope you see this as I'd love to get your permission to (eventually) release a scenario/mod based on it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All of Genadi's mods are FreeWare and he has said as long as credit is given, it's alright to use them.</p>

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawnbill5000" data-cite="shawnbill5000" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="35316" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>so long as 'update' isn't code for 'I've unbalanced it' then I would love an update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thats my biggest worry.. I will try to stay true</p>

Archived