Biggest Mistake Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God that is pretty horrible mistake.

Eh, it gave me an idea for a storyline. Later on (like a year in game) I had her get booked in a world title match against The Undertaker by GM Bischoff who was trying to be controversial to stir up ratings. She got so desperate to make it through the match in one piece that she turned heel and had Edge interfere and do most of the damage. After winning the belt she vacated the title, allowing Edge to win it outright in a later match.

Trish and Edge had great chemistry too so they made an awesome heel power couple.

Eh, it gave me an idea for a storyline. Later on (like a year in game) I had her get booked in a world title match against The Undertaker by GM Bischoff who was trying to be controversial to stir up ratings. She got so desperate to make it through the match in one piece that she turned heel and had Edge interfere and do most of the damage. After winning the belt she vacated the title, allowing Edge to win it outright in a later match.

Trish and Edge had great chemistry too so they made an awesome heel power couple.

That actually sounds like a really cool storyline.

On my WWE game I wanted Wrestlemania 33 to take Place in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Capacity: around 93.000 People) but accidently I clicked wrong. I held a Wrestlemania with Barrett vs. Lesnar in the Main Event in the Los Amigos High School in Front of 250 People.

God, I felt so dumb!

On my WWE game I wanted Wrestlemania 33 to take Place in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Capacity: around 93.000 People) but accidently I clicked wrong. I held a Wrestlemania with Barrett vs. Lesnar in the Main Event in the Los Amigos High School in Front of 250 People.

God, I felt so dumb!

Lucky kids!

God, I felt so dumb!

Haha that's brilliant, my favourite so far.

My first time on the 1987 mod as WWF. The first time I booked Mania I accidental had Lanny Poffo and Barry Orton v Shawn Michaels and Owen Hart as the main event instead of a pre match.

Ive done this at a tv show but never on a ppv. I wonder what that match rating was.

Only an E Kevin Nash playing a Milf would be amazing

It's because of posts like these that I demand a like button for GDS :p

Yeah to be fair, if any guy could actually pull it off it would probably be Nash.

Damien Sandow could probably do it too. He can impersonate anything. :cool:

you people know that you can click the back arrow and re-start your show, so you can correct these mistakes, right?

Eh, I hadn't even noticed the mistake. Only after the show.

Despite the warning, I was careless enough to book Lawler vs. Razor Ramon at WrestleMania as a non-title match, eventhough it was supposed to be my big IC title match.

But oh, well. It fit the storyline that they would not care about the IC title, it was personal, they just wanted to fight.

Poor IC title, though. It just can't catch a break.

Archived