What's going on in your game?

<p>Well my CGC Game is officially cursed. Two month into the game I had Ricky DeColt get a spinal injury. He was out for 12 months. Now I get him back but he is hooked on pain killers. </p><p> </p><p>

AND NOW Jack DeColt just got caught with a scandal. He was caught abusing hookers or something. Jack DeColt was my figurehead and World Champion and the most over guy in Canada.</p><p> </p><p>

Best part is I can't do anything to either one of them because they are Alex DeColt's brothers and he blocks me from doing anything to them.</p><p> </p><p>

Robbie Sanchez just died and the head booker job at USPW is open. So thinking about jumping ship.</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I just ran Wrestling World '95 in the Tokyo Dome. I could probably have gotten a better attendance running the National Stadium(altought the Economy has been getting down for a few months and the industry has started a decline) but didn't because The Dome show is The Dome show.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyways, all three of my titles changed hands, as Liger regained the Jr. title, Hawk & Power Warrior regained the Tag titles and Funk once again prevailed over The Ace Shinya Hashimoto to win his first(and likely last) IWGP Heavyweight Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

The only people who kept their titles were the Rock 'n' Roll express which retained the WCW International tag team titles(Alliance title. Fun fact:they're on a PPA with the WWF but this idiot right here didn't notice) I had to piss off Akira Nogami for that thought, but Lizuka seemed ok with losing. </p><p> </p><p>

The best match on the show(a 99), however, was a grudge match where Masahiro Chono defeated Tatsumi Fujinami, avenging his G1 loss. I gave up on having Pegasus lead a stable but he'll be the focus of my main storyline where he wants to be Heavyweight and Junior champion at the same time(spoiler:he fails. Liger might do it because I'm a Liger mark). </p><p> </p><p>

In other news, Heisei Ishingun is gone, and since Animal will take forever to recover, I brought in Wrecking Crew Fury rechristened Fury Warrior to form the Road Warriors stable. I still want Chono to do an original CHAOS-like stuff where he basically advocates AJPW's product to our fans, or at least goes against the several changes I made in the editor after starting the game. </p><p> </p><p>

After Chono's stable is formed(I'm accepting name suggestions by the way), he'll go en route to the Heavyweight title, with the 1995 G1 Climax, which will be held just like the '94 one. I'm not using the rule of G1 Win=Dome show shot because I'd probably just have a bunch of 1-year reigns starting and ending there. Funk is dropping the belt to Chono around October. I'm split between have him get a second run from April '96 to September or not(bear in mind he was edited to decline at 55 and get super overpowered stats because I effin love Terry Funk)</p><p> </p><p>

And last, but not least, FMW, WAR and UWF(yes, <em>that</em> UWF) were saved from bankrupcy and will serve as child companies. UWF was renamed NAPW(New America Pro Wrestling) and Herb Abrams was fired from his own promotion. Some Puerto Rican wrestler got the book because he has a 72 rating. NAPW will be my main excursion partner(altought my Young Lions are all good already due to constantly facing and tagging with great wrestlers which had nothing better to do)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> After Chono's stable is formed(I'm accepting name suggestions by the way), </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For my Chono stable, I went with Chono Trigger, cause it sounds cool and it's a reference (that based on where your game is may not be release as a game yet, lol).</p>

<p>WWF 87 save</p><p> </p><p>

Im playing as Eric Bishoff Booker role only at the WWF. My first task was to compete on a TV basis with AWA and JCP, as WWF only had two B shows. </p><p>

Basically I created a weekly event show known as WWF at Madison Square Garden, it airs every week from MSG and is essentially an "A" show. Although its an "Event" I air it on commercial TV and use USA Network and SevenSports (for UK and Europe) both only hit small audnices so I felt it kept with the time period.</p><p> </p><p>

As for what ive actually done well...... WM3 was a huge hit, with big shocker than Hogan...... Lost the world title to Andre! it was a huge shock but setup Hogan nicely to chase the title back. Hes currently going through the Heenan family to get back at Andre, it'll happen at Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p>

Savage and Dragon stole the show at WM3 (just like RL) but this time savage kept the title, they are now still battling and will end at Summerslam, where savage will lose the title, due to interference from Honky Tonk Man which we turn savage to face and he'll then feud with Honky Tonk.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of HTM him and Jake have also been feuding well again it'll pay off at Summerslam. Jake will then go into a feud with Sid vicious</p><p> </p><p>

And speaking of Sid vicious him and a couple of others are my greatest moment so far.</p><p>

I signed Vicious, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Ted Dibiase, and Sherri Martel. Instantly turned Dan Spivey to Heel as I wanted him to team with vicious. The reason im so pleased with these is because I took Freddie blassie and made him the head figure in the stable known as <strong>ELITE CLASS</strong>. The others all become members with Blassie as their manager. Vicious and Spivey are the Henchmen and primarily support Ted Dibiase who is of course the money man. Hennig and Rude are teamed together as Perfectly Ravishing (feuding with the rockers (Who I also signed) which is helping them no ends) and eventually will feud with the Bulldogs for the Tag titles. Sherri is the reigning Womans Champion and only champion of the Stable but Dibiase has his sights on the IC title which will be held by Dragon.</p><p> </p><p>

Other little noteworthy bits, Owen Hart is signed as a PPA and jobbing as the blue blazer and Brian Pillman is signed as a PPA and like Owen Jobbing as YellowDog. I give them both wins from time to time in dark matches to keep morale up but they have been great helping others and also acting as a team to feed to my Heel tag teams to help raise experience etc.</p><p> </p><p>

Im heading into KOTR which will have some big matches and be spaced over two nights, the first will be free to air with the Sunday being the PPV and then after that its SUMMERSLAM 87! Where my big stories will come to an end and new chapters will begin.</p>

<p>Art of War Mod 1998 as WWF. </p><p> </p><p>

Just started the mod and trying to get my feuds and roster in order. trying to change things up in middle of the card to keep things interesting.</p><p> </p><p>

It starts the month of KOTR and not too far away from Summerslam. So i'll be sticking to Shamrock winning. The KOTR winner facing the Champion at Summerslam. </p><p> </p><p>

I couldn't really go in any other direction as at KOTR Mankind v Taker HIAC and Austin v Kane. </p><p> </p><p>

The Rock I don't want winning KOTR as at the next Mania it'll be Austin v Rocky</p><p> </p><p>

I didn't want Owen winning as I want Owen to capture the title at some point this year and want to reignite the Austin v Owen you broke my neck storylines.</p><p> </p><p>

That doesn't leave any other ready made Main event threats other than Shamrock, that I can protect with his rival Owen costing him the summerslam match. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I could have had Dan Severn or Vader from Upper Midcard to win. but they currently need a good 20 points pop increase before they would be a credible threat. I also want the KOTR to be won by guys that I see and plan on holding the top strap eventually. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Highway to hell interlinking Austin , Vince, Kane, Taker, Mankind feud is going to be kept for the time being. </p><p> </p><p>

Keep those guys busy untill I get Dan Severn , Vader, Misawa, Sid Vicious over and ready to be challengers. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The Nation v DX will for the next 4 or 5 months with Rock v HHH, Xpac v D'Lo, </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Light Heavyweight division I'm building up with various guys from around the world coming into the division. Hayabusa, Abismo Negro, El Hijo De Santo to start. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Repackaged Dustin as Goldust</p><p> </p><p>

Repackaging Real Mans Man Regal to William Regal and will start his character devevlopment towards the IC title and beyond.</p><p> </p><p>

The Jackyl I'll be testing out in singles matches to compete for the light Heavyweight title.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I have realised I have a lot of legit tough guys, technical masters or MMA guys. </p><p> </p><p>

Thinking of doing a worked verison of Brawl for all. probably call it something like The Lions Den Cup. The winner also gets the Lions Den championship.</p><p> </p><p>

Guys like MMA: Dav Severn, Ken Shamrock, Sakuraba, Takada. Martial Arts: Steve Blackman. Technical guys: Owen Hart, Lance Storm, Tough as nails: Vader, Farooq, Earthquake, Hawk. </p><p> </p><p>

Those guys would make for a good little tournament and a good division. To get more job guys for the division other guys could try it on with one of the regulars trying to be tough but getting killed.</p><p> </p><p>

I just figured If i have so many legit guys then use it and create a division. The top guys would be rotated out of the division to the Main event to give the Heavyweight champ some legitimacy.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Ive retired the womens title. </p><p> </p><p>

Keeping the light Heavyweight and European titles for now.</p>

<p>2001 mod that I edited so ECW survives. It's my favorite save I've ever had.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm trying to make Barely Legal 2003 the best show it could possibly be. The main event is ECW champion CM Punk taking on Christopher Daniels. Punk has been face of the company since November to Remember 2001. Daniels has gotten some title shots but not since dominating guys like Rhino, Tommy Dreamer, RVD and Rey Mysterio. In kayfabe, Paul Heyman stepped down as ECW general manager siting constant stress as the main issue, and hired Eric Bischoff as the new GM, and immediately gave Daniels a title shot for his hard work.</p><p> </p><p>

Shhhh, spoilers. Daniels wins but Punk immediately thereafter beats him up, turning them both. The next night on hardcore TV, Punk announces that he's been in kahoots with Heyman since November to Remember 2002. He had purposely not been putting Daniels as well as RVD in number one contenders matches because he knew they were the biggest threats. He also said the real reason he resigned was because he was being accused of corruption by the ECW locker room and fans.</p>

<p>I started this WCW game in 1995 and now I've overtaken the WWF as the No. 1 wrestling promotion in the world. And now World Championship Wrestling presents Starrcade 1996!!! (It's a big write-up but I'm just so damn proud of this show)</p><p> </p><p>

Pre-Show: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Jake "The Snake" Roberts</span></strong> wins the "PPV Opportunity" Battle Royal in 19:49, guaranteeing a match at the next PPV, WCW Souled Out.</p><p>

(This match was decided by the game)</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">75 B- </span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The show opens with a massive display of fireworks as the camera pans around the packed stadium crowd before settling on our announce team for the evening: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Dusty Rhodes</span></strong> & <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bobby "The Brain" Heenan</span></strong>. </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>: <em>"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the premier wrestling event of the year, welcome to Starrcade 1996!!! We're coming to you live from the Pro Player Stadium in sunny Miami, Florida with a jam-packed crowd of 76,500 pro wrestling fans."</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Dusty Rhodes</span></strong>: <em>"We've got ourselves 4 hours of the greatest pro-wrestling in the world today. We got all the titles on the line, the World's Heavyweight, United States, World's Television, World's Tag Team, Cruiserweight and the newly re-instated United States Tag Team."</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bobby Heenan</span></strong>: <em>"And lets not forgot our main event, Ric Flair vs Bret Hart with Ric Flair's career on the line"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>: <em>"All that and more, now let's take to the ring for our opening contest"</em> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">75 B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 1: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Chris Jericho</span></strong> wins the "Top 10 Cruiserweights Mayhem Battle Royal" in 9:45. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Chris Jericho</span></strong> wins the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. The other participants in this match were <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Alex Wright</span></strong>,<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;"> Dean Malenko</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Eddie Guerrero</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">La Parka</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Psychosis</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Rey Mysterio Jr.</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Rob Van Dam</span></strong>, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Sabu</span></strong> & <strong>Syxx ©</strong>. </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">75 B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

A hype package plays highlighting the feud between <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Roddy Piper</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Blue Bloods</span></strong>. Over the past two months <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Roddy Piper</span></strong> has successfully defended his World Television championship against <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Squire David Taylor</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Earl Robert Eaton</span></strong>, but now must defend against <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Lord Steven Regal</span></strong>.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">85 B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 2: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Lord Steven Regal</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Roddy Piper ©</span></strong> in 12:22 with the Regal-Plex to win World Television championship.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">76 B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

We cut to the announce desk as the announcers give there predictions for the next match. The Tables, Ladders and Chairs match for the re-instated WCW United States Tag Team championship.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>: <em>"Up next ladies and gentlemen, we've got a first, a 3 way tag team TLC match between three of the great young tag teams in WCW. The Hardy Boyz have been thrilling the audience with there amazing daredevil maneuvers and surely have a great advantage in this match type"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Dusty Rhodes</span></strong>: <em>"Tony, Tony, Tony, I've taken Team 3D under my wings, these big boys may not look like a fit for this match but believe me they've got what it takes to win"</em> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bobby Heenan</span></strong>: <em>"Gentlemen, you're missing the most important factor in this match The Suicide Blondes, Adam Edge and Christian Cage have the cunning and intelligence to pull out the victory here."</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">55 C-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 3: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Suicide Blondes</span></strong> defeat <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Hardy Boyz</span></strong> & <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Team 3D</span></strong> for the WCW United States Tag Team championship in a TLC match in 15:25 when <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Adam Edge</span></strong> retrieved the championships. </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FFFF00;">64 C</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Cactus Jack</span></strong> cuts a promo on <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bam Bam Bigelow</span></strong></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Cactus Jack</span></strong>: <em>"Bam Bam, you claim to be hardcore, you're putting people through tables, destroying chairs over heads, but YOU'RE NOT HARDCORE!!! I'M HARDCORE, I'VE BLED FOR MY PROFESSION AND TONIGHT I'LL BEAT YOU SO BAD THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STAND!!!"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">89 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 4: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Cactus Jack</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bam Bam Bigelow</span></strong> in a Last Man Standing match in 13:38 after <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bam Bam</span></strong> missed a moonsaulted from the top rope to the outside. </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">82 B</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Harlem Heat</span></strong> cut a promo on the <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Steiner Brothers</span></strong>.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Booker T</span></strong>: <em>"Steiners, you call yourselves the greatest tag team in WCW but you've stood to the side while the nWo has taken over. You want our respect you've gotta earn it"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">89 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 5: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Steiner Brothers</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Harlem Heat</span></strong> in 15:56 when <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Scott Steiner</span></strong> tapped out <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Booker T</span></strong> with the Steiner Recliner.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">90 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match the <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Steiners</span></strong> pick up the <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Heat</span></strong> and they stand off. After a few seconds <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Rick</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Scott</span></strong> extend there hands and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Booker</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Stevie </span></strong>shake them, cementing the <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Steiner Brothers</span></strong> face turn. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Booker T</span></strong> grabs the mic.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Booker T</span></strong>: <em>"New World Order...... we comin' for you!!!"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">93 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The James Gang</span></strong> make there way out to the ring for there match, microphones in hand.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">BG James</span></strong>: <em>"Oh you didn't know? Your ass better call somebodyyyyyyy!!! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. World Championship Wrestling proudly brings to you WCW's greatest horse-hunters and it's future TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!! The Trailer Park Gangsta, BG James; The Outlaw, Kip James. THE MOTHER F'N JAMES GANG!!!"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Kip James</span></strong>: <em>"And if you're not down with the James Gang, we got two words for you.... *BLEEP* YOU"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">73 B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 6: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The James Gang</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Horsemen (Chris Benoit & Brian Pillman)</span></strong> in 14:48 when <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">BG James</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Brian Pillman</span></strong> with the Spike Piledriver.</p><p>

A video package plays reviewing the feud between <strong>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson</strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong>. <strong>The Rock</strong> defeated the former US champion <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Cactus Jack</span></strong> by turning his back on WCW and joining the nWo as <strong>Hollywood Hogan's</strong> protege. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong> took exception to this and has been chasing <strong>Dwayne</strong> for months but every time <strong>Rock</strong> as managed to escape with the help of the nWo. But <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong> has challenged <strong>The Rock</strong> to an I Quit match, a match he made famous. But <strong>The Rock</strong> has promised to whip <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Funk's</span></strong> candy-ass till his hands bleed.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">90 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 7: <strong>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ©</strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong> in an I Quit match in 17:42 to retain the United States championship. During the match <strong>Scott Norton</strong> & <strong>Buff Bagwell</strong> run-in and handcuff <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong> to the ropes as <strong>Rock</strong> starts to beat him down but <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Funk</span></strong> refuses to quit with blood pouring down his face. A debuting <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tommy Dreamer</span></strong> hops the guardrail and low-bridges <strong>Scott Norton</strong> out of the ring and cracks <strong>Buff Bagwell</strong> over the head with a kendo stick. He goes to attack <strong>The Rock</strong> but <strong>Rock</strong> gains the advantage and starts to absolutely destroy him with chair shots. With every hit, <strong>Rock</strong> yells at <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Funk</span></strong> to quit. Eventually, with his eyes tearing up, he quits for the sake of <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tommy Dreamer</span></strong>.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">94 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tommy Dreamer</span></strong> get's stretchered off in a neck brace with <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Terry Funk</span></strong> crying and apologizing. <strong>The Rock</strong> knocks over the stretcher as he leaves the ring.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">76 B-</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

We cut backstage to see <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Giant</span></strong> in the world's largest referee shirt.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Giant</span></strong>: <em>"Sting, Lex Luger & myself have been the frontline for WCW's defense against the nWo. Now Luger seems to be doubting Sting's allegiance. So tonight they're gonna fight out there differences for the good of the company. And I'm gonna make sure of it."</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">91 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 8: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Lex Luger</span></strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Sting</span></strong> in 14:31 with the Torture Rack with <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Giant</span></strong> as special quest referee.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">96 A+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The nWo hit the ring and start attacking. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Luger</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Giant</span></strong> start to fight them off but are overwhelmed, they look to <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Sting</span></strong> for help but he just skulks away.</p><p>

<strong>The Outsiders</strong> are already in the ring as we cut back for a <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Road Warriors</span></strong> promo. </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Road Warrior Animal</span></strong>: <em>"For 5 years the Road Warriors lay dormant, for 5 years the tag teams of WCW were safe. But what happened? We came back and in our first match here we became the WCW World Tag Team champions! The only team to hold all 3 major tag team belts. Tell 'em Hawk"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Road Warrior Hawk</span></strong>: <em>"WEEEEEELL!!! This tag team is far from done, you've stolen what's ours Outsiders!!! And we're gonna run right through you!!! AUUUUUUURGHHHHH WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">92 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 9: <strong>The Outsiders ©</strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Road Warriors</span></strong> in 10:38 when <strong>Kevin Nash</strong> rolled up <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Animal</span></strong> after a low blow to retain the WCW World Tag Team championships. </p><p>

A recap video plays highlighting the feud between former friends and partners <strong>Macho Man Randy Savage</strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Diamond Dallas Page</span></strong>. It's shows <strong>Savage</strong> turning on <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">DDP</span></strong> and joining the nWo and costing him numerous title matches and defeating him at Halloween Havoc. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">DDP</span></strong> gained a measure of revenge, eliminating <strong>Savage</strong> in World War 3. So tonight at Starrcade '96 the score will be settled.</p><p>

Match 10: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Diamond Dallas Page</span></strong> defeats <strong>Macho Man Randy Savage</strong> in 23:32 when <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">DDP</span></strong> catches <strong>Savage</strong> in mid-air with the Diamond Cutter.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">95 A+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Dueling promos are aired to hype up the World title match between <strong>Hollywood Hogan</strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Warrior</span></strong>.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Warrior</span></strong>: <em>"HOGAN!!! I STOOD VICTORIOUS IN THE ASHES OF WORLD WAR 3 TO CHALLENGE YOU FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!! YOU TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE SO I'LL LOAD UP THE ROCKET SHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL AND TAKE YOU, HOGAN, TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON AND COME BACK WITH THE WORLD BELT AROUND MY WAIST!!!"</em></p><p>

<strong>Hollywood Hogan</strong>: <em>"Let me tell you something..... former brother, you claim to be able to take my championship from me, but you forget, I've defeated diamonds, scorpions, total packages, nature boys and giants. And tonight I will defeat a warrior. With the nWo at my back, dude, I'm gonna put you down."</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">91 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 11: <strong>Hollywood Hogan ©</strong> defeated <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">The Warrior</span></strong> in 19:55 with the Atomic Leg Drop to retain the WCW World Heavyweight championship.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">99 A+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

A video package plays hyping up the main event of the evening <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">"Nature Boy" Ric Flair</span></strong> vs <strong>Bret "The Hitman" Hart</strong>. In this match <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair's</span></strong> career is on the line. Over the past few months co-leader of the nWo, <strong>Bret Hart</strong> with his bodyguard <strong>Davey Boy Smith</strong> has been targeting <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair</span></strong> and his friends and family, taking out <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Arn Anderson</span></strong> who had to be hospitalized following the assault but will be in <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair's</span></strong> corner tonight. <strong>Hart </strong>and <strong>Smith</strong> also went after <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Flair's</span></strong> family, breaking into his home and threatening his wife and children: Ashley, David, Reid and Megan. <strong>Hart</strong> said he would stop these attacks if he could have one thing, <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair's</span></strong> career. So tonight if <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair</span></strong> loses he must immediately retire from professional wrestling and leave WCW.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">93 A</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Match 12: <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair</span></strong> defeated <strong>Bret Hart</strong> in 27:50 with an Inside Cradle to keep his career alive.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">100 A+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

After the match the furious <strong>Bret Hart</strong> and<strong> Davey Boy Smith </strong>attack <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Arn Anderson</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Ric Flair</span></strong> with steel chairs, beating them down into the mat. An unfamiliar theme blares over the stadiums speakers....</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>: <em>" IT'S OWEN HART!!! OWEN HART IS HERE AND HE'S WEARING nWo COLORS DAMMIT!!! THE nWo HAS GAINED A NEW MEMBER"</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Owen Hart</strong> slides into the ring and embraces his brother and brother-in-law. They all advance on the weakened Horsemen. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Chris Benoit</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Brian Pillman</span></strong> rush the ring but a warned off by the chair wielding nWo members. Distracted by the Horsemen's run-in <strong>Davey Boy</strong> doesn't see <strong>Owen Hart</strong> as he swings his chair right into the his back. <strong>Bret Hart</strong> turns around and gets his chair enziguri'd into his head. <strong>Bret</strong> and <strong>Davey</strong> roll out of the ring and retreat through the crowd. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Owen Hart</span></strong> helps <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Flair</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Anderson</span></strong> to there feet before removing his nWo t-shirt to reveal the old pink and black underneath</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#008000;">88 B+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The WCW locker room empties, heels and babyfaces alike to celebrate with <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Flair</span></strong> and <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Owen</span></strong>. </p><p> </p><p>

The commentators sign us off.</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Dusty Rhodes</span></strong>: <em>"He did it, the career of Ric Flair lives on. WCW has done it"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Bobby Heenan</span></strong>: <em>"I'm as happy as you are Dream but this was just a battle, the war is far from over"</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">Tony Schiavone</span></strong>: <em>"We're out of time tonight folks, thank you for joining us on this historic night of pro wrestling. We'll see you tomorrow night on WCW Monday Nitro. Goodnight everybody!"</em></p><p> </p><p>

The camera pans up from the ring full of celebrating wrestlers to to a lone figure in the rafters. It's <strong><span style="color:#808080;">Sting</span></strong>! Having removed his colorful facepaint from earlier in the evening, his face is re-painted in black and white. He glares down at the ring beneath him. *CUT TO BLACK*</p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">90 A+</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

OVERALL SHOW: <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">100 A+</span></strong></p>

<p>Well Great American Bash 2002 is in the books for my WCW Lives game. Thanks to some messy booking on my part the overall show was a bit lower than it could've been (86) but I'm happy nonetheless. The reason it was lower than it could have been is because of my decision to put Hogan Vs Steiner in Hogan's first match back in WCW last over RVD and Jarrett's TLC match. They had wrestled too many times recently so I didn't want to take the risk that they wouldn't perform better than last time. Boy did they smash it out the park and make me rue my decision though. I'll breakdown the card, with the same format as always, faces first, winners bolded.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rey Misterio Jr</strong> Vs Buff Bagwell. Rey is getting somewhat of a push, he defeated Douglas in their recent feud and now he's going over Bagwell. Luger got himself suspended after The Big Bang PPV so that effectively ruined the tag team feud. In a Vince like move, Bagwell is also being punished for his tag partners mistakes. I basically started this feud with Rey rolling up Bagwell on a Nitro episode and Bagwell jumping him after the match and in the following Nitro episodes until this match was made. Misterio will probably move on to work with CM Punk for the US title very soon. Rating 81</p><p> </p><p>

Ric Flair Vs <strong>Ken Shamrock</strong> W/ Torrie Wilson. Ken again destroys Flair, leaving his career at a very uncertain point (he's 16 years into decline, I want him to retire but i also can't resist why he's still active to use his 100 basics and Psych to teach other guys). Flair couldn't understand Torrie's sudden allegiance to Shamrock but she is most certainly on board, low blowing Flair on the Nitro before GAB to help Shamrock's team pick up the win. I've yet to reveal Torrie's reasoning but I think she's going to be attracted to his muscles and strength etc, until i eventually turn Shamrock face when she ditches him for another heel she sees coming through the ranks? Kinda working Shamrock the whole time? Something along those lines. Rating 79</p><p> </p><p>

Shane Helms Vs Dustin Rhodes Vs <strong>CM Punk </strong>© W/ Samoa Joe for the WCW US Title. Dustin inserted himself into the feud after The Big Bang because of comments CM Punk made about him being one of the drug addicts of WCW. Dustin admitted in an interview that he's had problems with drugs in the past but he's clean now, and wants to teach Punk a lesson in respect. Helms however, still wants his US Title back and isn't bothered about Rhodes' problems with Straight Edge Society. This has led to a lot of tension between Rhodes and Helms at a time when SES is targeting them both with sneak attacks backstage in order to weaken them in time for this match. Joe, Steen and Castagnoli even picked up a handicap win against the pair when they were tagging on Nitro. Ultimately, their problems with each other meant neither was leaving GAB with the title, CM Punk picked up another victory with the help of enforcer Samoa Joe. Rating 86.</p><p> </p><p>

Diamond Dallas Page Vs <strong>John Cena</strong>. I'll call this like it is, I need to keep Cena away from RVD until Starrcade. I couldn't think of a great reason for this match but hey-ho. Cena has rapped a lot about DDP in the build up being too old to hang with a young stud like him etc. DDP is going to turn heel after the next match I think, and go on and feud with Booker T. These guys put on a good match though! Rating 88.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sting</strong> Vs Kevin Nash. Nash slipped further into rage about Sting's victory at The Big Bang, absolutely adamant that Sting is somehow cheating and couldn't possibly be better than him. Nash searched for Sting every Nitro, eventually coming face to face and beating him down. However Sting again goes over and Nash will disappear from TV for a few weeks now. I'm thinking this may be a catalyst to turn Nash face, something about accepting his age is advancing and ability declining but he wants to hang with the young guys still. This match also killed it so he is capable with the right opponent despite being 7 years in decline. Rating 91.</p><p> </p><p>

Booker T Vs<strong> Kanyon</strong>. In a match that essentially decides the next number 1 contender for RVD's WCW Title, Kanyon takes a massive step to achieving his goal by surprisingly defeating Booker T clean! Kanyon has been on an upward trajectory for months, defeating Dustin Rhodes, Ric Flair and DDP in PPV matches in 2002. His final target was to defeat Booker T, a guy he saw as just receiving opportunities whenever he felt like it. This didn't sit well with Kanyon, who ruthlessly attacked Booker T at any opportunity he got. He will go on to face RVD at Bash at the Beach. Rating 93.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>RVD</strong> ©Vs Jeff Jarrett for the WCW Title in a TLC match. In the culmination of a fantastic feud, RVD climbed the ladder and retained his title. JJ had taken to attacking RVD with chairs and tables, so RVD bought out a ladder on Nitro and five star frog splashed JJ. Bischoff decided to make it official and have WCW's first TLC match and they blew the roof off. As alluded to before, Kanyon is RVD's next challenger and I am almost certain that RVD will hold the belt until Starrcade where Cena will face him for the first time in a 1v1 match. rating 94.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> Vs Scott Steiner. Hogan's return was to confront Steiner for his excessive bullying and post match beatdowns. This hasn't sat well with the Hulkster, who felt it his duty to confront Scott about the error of his ways. Well Steiner wasn't having any of it, beating down Hogan on his first night back at Nitro, shocking even the Nitro audience. this led to Hogan challenging Steiner to a match, to which Steiner accepted, claiming not to be scared of Hulkamania at all. However, Steiner should've been scared of the Hulkster's creative control, ensuring that Steiner was taking the leg drop and the pin. Rating 81.</p>

<p>WWF 1987- 1990 September Week 2 </p><p> </p><p>

Just held WWF Best of Super Juniors. </p><p> </p><p>

This is an additional PPV to my schedule, this is a new division and I wanted it the same month as another PPV so that any pop losses are eaten back up by the PPV in 2 weeks time.</p><p> </p><p>

This is a building process, this PPV is the start of the Junior Heavyweight division and hopefully this time next year, it'll be bigger. </p><p> </p><p>

I extected it to not be the best show as it's to start the Junior Division, debut the tournement and debut the title aswell as start turn of Owen Hart.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Some results surprised me, unfortunately not the final.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Quarter Finals</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Owen (Midcard) def Asai (ET) <strong>Rated 64</strong> - not too bad considering it was a short match with an Enhancement talent involved. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Liger (LM) def Koko (Midcard) <strong>Rated 58</strong> - well dissapointed in this considering an ET got better results in this tournament. But it was designed to give Liger that boost to help towards raising from LM to Midcard by end of the tournment. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Pillman (Midcard) def Danny Collins (ET) <strong>Rated 57</strong>- expected it to be in the 50's due to Danny Collins being an Enhancement talent. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Marty Janetti (Midcard) def Eddie Guerrero (ET) - <strong>Rated 76</strong> - I was extremly happy with this considering Eddie in an Enhancement talent and gives me hope that the future pf the division will be great and produce fantastic matches. Giving Eddie a big push to midcard after this. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Semi Final</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Owen (Midcard) Def Pillman (Midcard)- <strong>Rated 72 I</strong> was happy with it considering it wasn't a tremendously match, no hot feud and both midcarders. Gave me hopes for a tremendous rating for the final </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Jushin Thunder Liger (LM) Def Marty Janetty (Midcard) - <strong>Rated 75</strong> This result had me getting high hopes for the final. a fantastic result for these two guys. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Final</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Owen def Jushin Thunder Liger - <strong>Rated 69</strong> It's not the worst but it's not the best considering results above, but a 69 for two faces not in a hot storyline who are both midcard and below is not bad. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

In a face v face final Owen just about won the Cup and the title, Liger really rose in prominence in this cup and has shown the WWF what he can do. Owen having to resort to a pull of the tights to get the win. Owen got the victory but not in the style he would want.</p><p> </p><p>

Owen will now go into a program with Liger and turn heel</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Future of the the division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

I could have had HBK in this but he's Uppermidcard and would have thrown a fit if I had him job. I didn't see HBK being a feature of the JH division yet. He and Marty are going to be focused on the Tag division for the moment and while they both will go back to the Junior division, now's not the time. </p><p> </p><p>

Pillman will be a big part of the division once his US title chase has failed with Slaughter. </p><p> </p><p>

Koko will be used to bring up Asai and Eddie Guerrero. Koko will aid in the change of Asai to Ultimo Dragon </p><p> </p><p>

Guys like Lanny Poffo will be used to get over the young guys. </p><p> </p><p>

The division is small at the moment but it will develop. </p><p> </p><p>

Excited for this division- especially after Eddie gave such a fantastic performance for his level of overness.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

6 months from now I see the division being ran by Owen, Pillman, Liger, Eddie and Ultimo Dragon all at Midcard. </p><p> </p><p>

The future will see Owen rotated to the tag division to tag with Jim and then brought back, Pillman to be rotated out to the tag division to tag with Austin and Brought back leaving gaps for others to rise into and impress. Marty and HBK maybe rotated out of the tag division to replace Owen and Pillman leaving </p><p> </p><p>

Liger, Ultimo and Eddie will be the core of the division at least untill 1993/4</p>

<p>I started my own 0/0/0/100000 company in the CVerse in 2016, based in the Mid South. Im currently in April of 2020, and if the industry weren't in the tank, I'd be on the verge of cult. As it is, I'm probably still a year or so away.</p><p> </p><p>

I started off with Austin Smooth, Cobra, Melvin Otto, The Silencer, Seth Whitehead, and one jobber I can't remember. I'm proud to say, Smooth, Cobra and Silencer are all still in my main event picture. I actually had Cobra up to 91 pop in the Mid South last month before Smooth took the championship off of him. My first few years were dominated by Smooth fighting against Cobra and Melvin Otto who started a stable called Dooms Day which was a bizarre cult. Eventually, they beat Smooth into submission and he turned heel to join them. </p><p> </p><p>

I brought in most of the Indy darlings over the years. Logan Wolfsbaine and Xavi got poached almost immediately. I had Spencer Spade for a few months and was ready to put the strap on him, but he got snapped at the last minute. My best run was out of Fro Sure. I kept him around long enough that he was my figurehead for over a year and a half. I put the belt on Cobra as a reward for years of good work and loyalty, and I had Fro Sure chasing all year building up to my season finale event in April, but Fro Sure got snapped up in February, so thats when I had to audible and fell back on the always reliable Smooth vs Cobra match. Smooth turned face again after Spade got signed away, because it was just Fro Sure vs the world in my ME picture. I've also got Ernest Youngman, and he's going into a program with Smooth now to get his chance at a title run. My current idea is to let Youngman take the title off of Smooth sometime in the fall, and then turn The Silencer face and have Silencer vs. Youngman headline my season finale next year. Of course, things change when you're on PPA contracts.</p><p> </p><p>

I got on the El Mitico Jr bandwagon late, but he's in my mid card now putting on very solid matches. He is currently my mid card champion, and I'm pushing him hard up the card. My plan is to get him to the main event scene, then have Dooms Day turn on him to get him face. If he doesn't get signed away, then once I hit cult, I'm signing him to a written deal and making him my figurehead. </p><p> </p><p>

I've got Garry the Entertainer and Jules Night as a very successful tag team called Night Out who I've really enjoyed. Garry is great on the mic, always good for at least an 85 promo, he's gotten several 100s. They've had some good fueds against Dooms Day when Cobra wasn't in the championship fueds.</p><p> </p><p>

My next big things are Hurakan, Garry, Mitico, and the newly signed High Flyin Hawaiian. I've also got some good SQ coming up the ranks in Bret Heartbreak, Brent Lawler, and Ansel Bergeron. Bergeron is a 95, but his attitude sucks. He's only 20, so I'm hoping half a decade in the mid card might straighten him out and he could be a future star, but I'm not very interested in locker room problems, so we'll see what happens.</p><p> </p><p>

These threads always help keep me interested in playing long term saves, so I thought I should give back some. I'll keep you posted in a year or two game time and let you know how things turn out.</p>

<p>Returned to NJPW in 1994. My original plan was to run only WK in January, but I ran a special show in Europe too. Not broadcast, bunch of tag matches. </p><p> </p><p>

My plan for WK is now to put it on PPV, so that it's the most profitable show of the year.</p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of plans, Masahiro Chono is now Toxic because of his prostitute use. I don't want to get rid of him so I'll send him to NAPW and see how it goes. Autosave is disabled just in case. </p><p> </p><p>

I thought of raiding Michinoku Pro, but I only got Kaz Hayashi and Dick Togo. Their roster is interesting enough that it might become yet another side game in the future. </p><p> </p><p>

Anyways, Chono isn't a huge loss as he wasn't even Top 5 anyways. But now I neeed another guy to become a top stable leader and thankfully PWFG was on trouble so I bought them to bring in Yoshiaki Fujiwara.</p><p> </p><p>

I also notably got Minoru Tanaka, Shoichi Funaki, Yoji Anjo and MEN's Teioh. I was going to steal Teioh out of M-Pro but he's their booker, so at least I got him on PPA. Overall, 10 new Wrestlers joined the roster. New Japan now has 55 active wrestlers.</p><p> </p><p>

Fujiwara is now going to advocate Technical Wrestling and Shoot-Style on New Japan. He might even win the G1, who knows. I'm now taking a break off this save to think, among other things, who will join Fujiwara and Anjo on their little crusade. Next save will be either WCW '92 or M-Pro '94.</p>

<p>Its been a shocking 3 weeks in my WCW lives game. Haven't even made it to Bash at the Beach and there's been some big changes. In an effort to spice up my game, i comprehensive tested every single worker in WCW. The result was shocking. Bagwell, Jarrett, Scott Steiner, Sting, Luger were all suspended or sent to rehab. Booker, RVD, Kanyon were all given fines as it was their first issue. So the Bash at the Beach card got shook up. Call ups from developmental for Christopher Daniels, David Flair and Air Paris and AJ Styles came. Hogan and Cena entered into a feud and will fight at this PPV. RVD and Kanyon still go ahead but the belt may well be heading Cena's way sooner than Starrcade. DDP will be turning heel on Booker T instead of turning in frustration after losing to Cena. Nash then came back from vacation the week after and with the backstage morale in the toilet at 58% now, was involved in an incident with Hogan (actually Hogan's fault). I gave Hogan a warning, Nash called it too soft. I then took a hardline stance and Nash walked! He was just given the Veteran of the first six months award too! Looking ahead, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Rey Misterio, Cena, AJ Styles, Hogan if i can get him to behave, Sting if he can get off the painkillers and Booker if he stops using roids (i got a positive reaction from the last two) will hopefully be the backbone of the roster. Also got guys like Shane Douglas, Dustin Rhodes, Stasiak, Jindrak, Konnan, Hugh Morrus etc still around to fill out the numbers and not cause trouble so heres hoping. I think once Scott, JJ, Bagwell's contracts expire i won't re-sign, and RVD will get depushed once the belt is off him. here is a quick projected card of Bash at the Beach 2002 now.</p><p> </p><p>

RVD © Vs Kanyon for the WCW Title</p><p> </p><p>

Hulk Hogan Vs John Cena</p><p> </p><p>

Booker T Vs DDP Vs Ken Shamrock</p><p> </p><p>

Rick Steiner Vs Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

Shane Helms Vs Lance Storm</p><p> </p><p>

Konnan and Hugh Morrus © Vs Palumbo and O'Haire for the WCW Tag Team Titles.</p><p> </p><p>

Rey Misterio Vs Dustin Rhodes Vs CM Punk © for the WCW US Title.</p><p> </p><p>

Air Raid Vs Mike Sanders and Johnny Swinger.</p><p> </p><p>

Ric Flair Vs David Flair</p>

1992 is done. WCW killed me in the awards, the top 500, and won the national battle for like the sixth month running. Hulk Hogan won the wrestler of the year for the third year in a row, fourth time overall. Sting and Warrior won the tag team of the year for the second straight year. My own Ric Flair did manage to win veteran of the year. I also won company of year for the second straight year, seventh time overall. NJPW got most improved company. Match of the year went to WCW, with Warrior winning a four way match involving Larry Zbyszkbo, Arn Anderson, and Tito Santana. For the fourth year running, Wrestlemania was card of the year.

Top 500, WCW had the top 8 wrestlers in the world, and 12 of the top 20. My best was Randy Savage at 13.

Despite being under contract with me at the time, WCW put Terry Funk into their Hall of Fame, their first inductee. The Undertaker finally had his scandal blow over. Never stopped me from using him. Vince McMahon moved to Hawaii. Sorry, Vince, still not gonna hold any shows there. Nobody big died this year and no major accidents/incidents happened this year.

After WCW didn't renew his contract and he announced he would retire in three months, I signed Terry Funk to a short contract. He was awesome in those three months, putting over Shawn Michaels and a few other wrestlers. He's now working as a road agent for me and running my dojo.

Cactus Jack finally got his match against Andre the Giant at Summerslam. He won it but has failed to make an impact since then.

Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel beat Bret and Owen Hart for the tag titles at our September PPV, but dropped them Natural Disasters right before the year ended. Boasting a big body, good brawler skills, surprisingly good submission skills, and being very charismatic, this is Earthquakes first title in the WWF, but he might just be a surprise at the top of the card.

Kerry Von Erich won the King of the Ring in 1992, before entering into a feud with Rick Rude and Scott Steiner over the Intercontinental title. KVE hasn't managed to win the IC title yet but Rude has made it the most prestigious title in the WWF.

It's 1993 and that means one thing...Raw is gonna debut this year! Woo!!! Hopefully finally having a two hour A show will help me make some stars that will let me take over the number one spot in the national battle from WCW. On the negative side, however, I have no idea who is going to win the Royal Rumble this year or what will be the main event of Wrestlemania.

Only two months into 1993 and it's already been quite an interesting year.

It all started with NJPW ended our working agreement that we've had together for the pass seven years and going hostile towards us. Why? Because I've reached National size in Japan and are beating them in the National battle there. Oh well. I love to be able to trade for Japanese workers and have my workers work a few matches over there, so I signed a working agreement with AJPW.

I held the first edition of Monday Night Raw the second week of January. I went right to a two hour show and it's been great so far. The main event of the first show saw Ric Flair defeat Randy Savage.

Going into the Royal Rumble, I had no idea who was going to win it. My World Champion, The Undertaker, has already been feuding with Bret Hart, Randy Savage, and Ric Flair, winning a four way match involving all of them that same night. Undertaker has faced Hart at the last two Wrestlemania's, so I didn't like that idea. Savage and Flair headlined last years Wrestlemania. I knew it was going to be somebody new winning the match and getting a shot at The Undertaker. It came down to two or three choices, but in the end, I went with Rick Rude. Rude had been the Intercontinental champion since August 1992, but lost the belt at the Royal Rumble to Kerry Von Erich. Him and Undertaker have fought once before, scoring a 99 rating. So, I'm quite happy that they'll put on one heck of a show at Wrestlemania.

Kerry Von Erich has been a fighting champion since winning the IC title. He already has five defenses in a months time. Rude held the belt for four months and only defended it six times overall. He'll face Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania for the title.

The tag team division has slowly been picking up. The Natural Disasters won the belts in December, held the belts for a month before dropping them to the Hollywood Blonds, when Mr. Perfect and Rick Martel turned heel on them. The Blonds would begin a feud with TenKoji, dropping the belts to them at our February PPV. They'll get a rematch at Wrestlemania.

The Women's title has been passed between Wendi Richter (excellent in a heel role, surprisingly enough), Jaguar Yokota, and Manami Toyota for the last year and a half. Trying to get more women over and involved, I had Yokota drop the belt to Bull Nakano. Since then, both Richter and Manami have gotten injured. I have a decent sized Women's roster, so hopefully I can use this time to get a few more over.

Back to the World championship. I had to find a challenger for The Undertaker while I worked on Rude's overness a little bit. Rude would take on Randy Savage, beating him at our February PPV, aptly named Rude Awakening. But, to challenge The Undertaker, I had Bret Hart face Ric Flair in a number one contendership match, with the computer deciding the winner. And Bret Hart won it. Wanted to change up their normal match, I put them in a cage together. The Undertaker would win but in the process, break Bret Hart's face. Hart would sustain a compound zygomatic fracture, putting him out of action for around six months.

Hart has been a core player for me since I started this game in 1985. Even losing him for six months hurts. With Flair and Savage getting older, a few other wrestlers in my main event scene really having no business being there (Earthquake, Kerry Von Erich, Dusty Rhodes), and some just not being in my future plans (Nikita Koloff, Rick Martel), it's going to be up to Rude and Undertaker to carry the main event scene while Hart is out. I may have to push either Haku, Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Scott Steiner, or Shawn Michaels up to Main Event to make up any ground I might lose to WCW.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jazz49ers" data-cite="Jazz49ers" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Hart has been a core player for me since I started this game in 1985......</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 85? what MOD you using?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>85? what MOD you using?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Has to be Matt Shannon's <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533471" rel="external nofollow">Risky Business mod</a></p>

Picked back up with my NJPW save.

Cliffs up until now (June 2017)

- Had Omega go on to defeat Okada for the IWGP title at WK11.

- Got rid of all the titles except, IWGP, Tag, Int and Junior

- Had Shibata win the New Japan Cup and unsuccessfully challenge Omega at the next show for the title.

- Formed a new stable called "The Uprising" consisting of Cody Rhodes, Drew Galloway, Lance Archer, Davey Smith, Marty Scrull and Gunner Wolf (Braun Strowman)

- Put the tag titles on Rhodes/Galloway

- Approaching the Battle of the Super Juniors; finals will be Scrull vs. Sanada. I am going to put Scrull over and have him go on to beat O'Reilly for the Junior title.

- Omega's next defense will be against Tanahashi at Dominion.

- Not sure what I am going to do with the G1 Climax yet or who I want to win, but it will be fun to book.

Picked back up once again in my NJPW save. Currently June 2018.

Current Champs:

IWGP: Tomahawk Takuya (Tomahawk TT/Takuya Onodera)

Intercontinental: Kushida

Junior: Hiromu Takahashi

Tag: O'Reilly/Ibushi

Cliffs:

Trying to remember eveything since the last post. I needed a new face star to go up against a heel Okada to build a new legendary rivalry. (Tanahashi/Nakamura). I signed Tomahawk in early 2017 and started giving him a push.

- Had Tomahawk beat Kushida in the G1 Climax finals

- Had Omega hold the title for a whole year until he had to face Tomahawk at WrestleKingdom 12

- Kushida beat Elgin for the Intercontinental title in July 2017 and still has the belt.

-Scrull won the BOTSJ and went on to beat O'Reilly for the title

- I can't remember who I had Rhodes/Galloway drop the title to prior to WrestleKingdom

- O'Reilly/Ibushi won the World Tag League

WrestleKingdom 12

- Tomahawk Takuya went on to beat Omega in a an epic match establishing him as a legit main eventer and a crowd favorite.

- O'Reilly/Ibushi beat whoever beat Rhodes/Galloway for the titles

- Kushida went on to defend his title in a great match against Sanada

- Kento Miyahara defeated Scrull for the Junior title

- Naito beat Okada

New Japan Cup 2018

Semi's:

Omega beat Ishii

Naito beat Okada

Finals:

Naito beat Omega for his 2nd New Japan cup victory.

After New Japan Cup:

I just had Miyahara drop the title to Hiromu Takahahsi as Miyahara was not putting on the matches I had hoped he would.

Future plans:

- I signed Pac from WWE in late 2017. I plan to have him win the BOTSJ and go on to beat Takahashi for the title later this year

- I signed KENTA as the newest member of Los Ingernobles and had him attack Kushida to start a feud for the Intercontinental title, which he will win at BOTSJ

- I am going to have O'Reilly/Ibushi to drop the titles soon, but not sure to who

- Tomahawk will drop the IWGP to Naito at Dominion in July

- Naito will drop the title in November against Okada setting up for Okada to be the champ going into WrestleKingdom

- G1 is going to be stacked as I was able to sign away Nakamura, Styles and Balor from WWE

- Kushida is going on to win the G1 climax in the finals against Nakamura. Kushida will go on to challenge Okada at WrestleKingdom only to come up short. I will then have Kushida go on to win the New Japan Cup and challenge Okada at Dominion where he will win and become the IWGP champ and a legit main eventer.

- I am doing a Bullet Club split storyline where 3 of the leaders will face off against each other culminating in two matches at Wrestling Kingdom

- Sanada will become face and leave Los Ingernobles and face Naito at WrestleKingdom

Potential WrestleKingdom 13 Card (7 months away)

Okada vs. Kushida-IWGP

Omega vs. Styles vs. Balor (Battle of Bullet Club)

Pac vs. Ospreay-Junior

Sanada vs. Naito

Nakamura vs. Tomahawk/Shibata (Haven't decided this match yet)

Guerrillas of Destiny/Fale vs. Young Bucks/Page vs. Yujiro Takahashi/Cody Hall/Dave Finlay (Battle of Bullet Club)

<p>Halloween Homecoming 2017, our annual PPV that celebrates the birthday of our company every October is building and we have a good card so far. Between our two brands, we have the main events: Ethan Page(Revolution Champion) taking on Adam Cole and Kenny Omega and Jay Lethal taking on Universe Champion Chris Hero as well as a big dream match between CM Punk and AJ Styles</p><p>

*Undefeated and super cocky Brandon Gatson will be putting his Gattitude Championship(he renamed it from the International Championship) on the line against Daniel Bryan in a title vs. career 30-minute ultimate submission match. </p><p>

other matches with good stories behind them: custom created star Joshua Caleb will be taking on Joe Doering in a heated rivalry that has extended over the last few months and ends at this event. It will be in an ambulance match. Joshua Caleb has sunk to new lows by making fun of Joe Doering's real life battle with having a brain tumor.</p><p>

*Another storyline has involved Lashley vs. Kazuchika Okada. Kazuchika won a golden ticket match a few months ago(basically our version of Money in the Banks) and Kazuchika distracted Lashley in his title defense against Ethan Page to tease Lashley and show that the golden ticket winner can jump both brands and cash-in. At the last PPV event, Kazuchika was going to cash in against Chris Hero, but Kazuchika was jumped by a brand-hopping Lashley on the way to the ring, so he didn't get to turn in his golden ticket. So Lashley and Okada will be in a brand vs. brand grudge match.</p><p> </p><p>

and for some reason WWE did not want to renew a contract with Charlotte Flair, so we were like "ok, let's negotiate" and we hope to shake up the women's divisions on both shows. We do have Bram on the roster and he shared his distaste in the matter, but we are going to try to keep them on separate brands.</p>

<p>SWF Royal Rumble is replacing Welcome To The Jungle and taking place in May. Same as WWE, winner faces the world champion at Supreme Challenge.</p><p> </p><p>

Stories are coming along nicely in 2016. Eric Eisen, Marat Khoklov & Emma Chase are killing it in their stable and are the hottest trio in the company. If Eisen had better SQ he'd be 3rd only to Khoklov & Bruce in the National Battle standings.</p><p>

Eisen's feud with Skull DeBones has seen he & Khoklov almost obliterate DeBones leaving him off TV & PPV's for 2 months. It's gonna turn into a legends feud. Bruce The Giant has returned to the company on TV as an Authority Figure and is the foil for a lot of Eisen's barbs and has been beaten down by Khoklov. Christian Faith will return as a personality and receive a verbal smackdown by Eisen all leading up to Supreme Challenge;</p><p> </p><p>

Eisen vs Faith</p><p>

Marat vs DeBones </p><p>

Gargantuan vs Bruce The Giant.</p><p> </p><p>

As the legends have better odds, Chase unveils her Ace in the hole to stack the odds back in their favour. All the heels will win at the Challenge. DeBones is in decline where-as Marat & Eisen are not. Gargantuan & Marat will then dominate the Tag Division.</p><p> </p><p>

American Warrior (Roger Cage) Gino Montero & Jack Bruce have been feuding with The Crippler, Big Smack Scott & Joe Sexy. Bruce will depart this feud when he wins the Rumble to face Remo at the Challenge and Valiant will take his place. In 4 months, Warrior is now a main eventer and is basically my Sting. Valiant will face The Crippler and Warrior & Montero will face BSS & Sexy in a loser leaves SWF match, due to Sexy's arrogance. Much to the annoyance of BSS</p><p> </p><p>

Steve DeColt recently debuted his 'Dashing DeColt' persona and helped Ricky DeColt defeat Marc DuBois for the All-Action title. DeColt is going to enter a feud with Joey Morgan for the NA title as well as Brandon James, Robbie Retro & Paul Huntingdon.</p><p> </p><p>

The All-Action title has all manner of people feuding over it. Ricky DeColt, Marc DuBois, Gregory Gauge (w/Sam Keith), Steven Parker, Spencer Spade, Kirk Jameson, El Mitico Jr., Jimmy Hernandez etc. so that division is stacked.</p><p> </p><p>

All in all I'm excited and although progress is slow, we're getting there. 2 months out but my card for The Supreme Challenge XXXVI should look like this, avoiding injury & disaster (Faces listed first, winners underlined.);</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jack Bruce</span></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> vs Remo© </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>(SWF World Title)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

Skull DeBones vs </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Marat Khoklov</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Valiant</span></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> vs The Crippler</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;">

</span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">American Warrior & Gino Montero</span></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"> vs Big Smack Scott & Joe Sexy </span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>(Loser leaves SWF)</em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

Christian Faith vs </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Eric Eisen</span></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

Bruce The Giant vs </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Gargantuan</span></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

Joey Morgan© vs Robbie Retro vs </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Steve DeColt</span></em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em> vs Paul Huntingdon </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><em>(North American Title)</em></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

</em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ernest 'Flash' Youngman</span></em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em> vs Marc DuBois vs Steven Parker vs Ricky DeColt© vs Spencer Spade vs Kirk Jameson </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><em>(SWF All-Action Title)</em></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

The Bumfholes© vs </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Poetry In Motion</span></em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em> (Lau & Hernandez) vs The Awesomeness vs The Legacy (Gregory Gauge & Hollywood Starr) </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><em>(SWF Tag Titles)</em></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em>

The MVP's (Ross Henry & Logan Wolfsbaine) vs </em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Dynamite Express</span></em></span></span><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Garamond;"><em> (Primus Allen & Lassana Makutsi)</em></span></span></p>

<p>I'm about 5 months into Major League Wrestling, but the wrestling industry is in the tank, and I cannot raise my popularity right now.</p><p> </p><p>

Ernest Youngman is my champion and top star, with Kip Keenan close behind.</p><p> </p><p>

I am using Riley McManus as my avatar. I am a main eventer, but I eat the pins for the better in-ring performers.</p><p> </p><p>

I am running:</p><p>

Tradition - Key</p><p>

Modern - Med</p><p>

Lucha - Low</p><p>

Realism - Med</p><p>

Pure - Low</p><p>

No face/heel divide</p><p> </p><p>

My fourth main eventer is El Jaguar. Logan Wolfsbaine is my biggest emerging star.</p>

<p>Well folks its time to head into a tumultuous time for AWE. I had to move up some plans and change some plans because of some events. But here is where we are at with the heroes and villains of AWE. We will begin with where we left off and a rundown of Internal Combustion, the first of the big four PPVs of 2021</p><p> </p><p>

Electric Dreamer over Electric Nightmare (78)</p><p> </p><p>

Before the match dreamer once again told the crowd that if she won she would be heading out to drag Nightmare back to her own alternate time line and make sure she stays there. Dreamer did take the hard fought win and she left the ring with an unconscious Nightmare over her shoulders.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: OLLIE made it to cult and renewed Dreamers contract as a written, she would not be around before the next show. Electric Nightmare was actually Aguila Azul Celeste, Dreamers tag partner in OLLIE, but with Dreamer gone I had no use for her going forward so I let her go to. That’s a main eventer and an upper midcarder gone from AWE.</p><p> </p><p>

Lily & Rose over The Horsemen, The Ring Generals, and Thunder & Lightning for the AWE Dynamic Duos titles (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Lily & Rose took the titles by pinning Lightning Lomas. This the year and a half long reign of The Horsemen taking away one of The Apocalypse Riders titles and thus their power.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: The Ring Generals and Thunder & Lightning were let go. They last over a year but they just were not putting on the quality of matches I was looking for. All four men lacked the charisma to really connect with the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

Heaven’s Light over The Mad Men (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Since their arrival in AWE the two heroes have had a contentious relationship with any group that the evil cult leader Melvin Otto has been a part of. The finally put him and his down one more time taking a big win over Otto and his mad scientist Dermot O’Logical.</p><p> </p><p>

Simon Waves over Amazing Fire Fly (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Try as he might Amazing Fire Fly just couldn’t get the job done. He certainly gave Simon Waves a beating and dropped him on his head toward the end of the match, but Waves took the win even if he didn’t know where he was after.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: This is Kayfabe he wasn’t really injured.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Dog drew Swipe (80)</p><p> </p><p>

Swipe still couldn’t beat Big Dog, but the two went almost medievally brutal on each other In the end batter and bloody neither man could meet a ten count. Big Dog eventually made it out on his own but Swipe had to be taken to the back by medical crew.</p><p> </p><p>

Foxxy LaRue over Seth Whitehead (89)</p><p> </p><p>

Seth Whitehead just couldn’t put LaRue away he tried and tried and she even kicked out of his finisher, something no one had ever done. He got so frustrated he started taking it out on the ref, eventually shoving him and getting himself disqualified.</p><p> </p><p>

Logan Wolfsbaine over Lobo Solitario and Slaughter for the AWE Inspired title (90)</p><p> </p><p>

Slaughter was bombarded by attacks from both sides. It was unrelenting but he fought back time and again. Toward the end he was knocked out of the ring by The Wolves and took a big tumble. While the ref took his time to check on Slaughter, Logan managed to scoop up the title belt and hit Lobo in the head with it. When the ref turned around Logan went in for the pin and won the title.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: Slaughter was picked up by USPW and would be leaving before the next show.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Second Half of Season 6</strong></p><p> </p><p>

So to note the four jobber teams Pain=Mass x Acceleration, The American Cobras, The Dynamite Express, and The Wow Factor saw the end of their contracts come after Internal Combustion. New jobber teams were extended 6 month deals. These teams are Bad Reputation (El Sultan and Zebra Man), Cult of Adrenaline (Jerry Martin and Kamikaze), Shining Force (El Mitico Jr. and El Toro Del Oro Jr.), Sweet Pain (Aldous Blackfire and Darkness Cat), The Streetsweepers (Carlos Barrera and Waylon Walls), and Wild & Wicked (Ashley Grover and Brooke Tyler).</p><p> </p><p>

Usually I write up all the way to the big quarter show but this time that show is Impossible Possibility, which finishes off a month long tournament. Since I don’t want to give away the whole thing I’m going to write up the dueds for those two months and then the brackets for the tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rose by Any Other Name</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The first month of this goes a little slowly a few singles losses for both Lily & Rose and The Mad Men. Heaven’s Light manages to get themselves a match at Hyperdrive for the AWE Dynamic Duo titles in an effort to keep them a way from the Invaders but they lose. While the Mad Men take a loss to The Cuckoo’s Nest. </p><p> </p><p>

The Mad Men come out right before Lily & Rose’s first match after their defense and tell the champions that they need the titles to fuel their next experiment. The Mad Men and Lily & Rose both make some tag wins but The Cuckoo’s Nest makes five wins next and gets their shot. When they comeout ot congratulate the Cuckoos, the Man Men confront them both telling htem it doesn’t matter the titles will be theirs.</p><p> </p><p>

Lily & Rose make a second defense of their titles against the Cuckoos but the Mad Men only get a draw in the efforts against Amazing Fire Fly and Outlaw Wes Revell. Both teams will be in Impossible Possibility tournament.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>One is the Loneliest Number</strong></p><p> </p><p>

After six months Amazing Fire Fly finally gets a win over El Mitico. When he comes out the next week to celebrate his win Madam Bat interrupts him to tell him that with this invasion going on AWE only needs winners and he better keep this up as if he takes a loss he’s gone. Fire Fly takes another win over a jobber and then steps up when Seth Whitehead threatens Foxxy LaRue and challegnes him to a match because Foxxy is already vying for a title shot. At Hyperdrive Fire Fly proves he can beat more than just jobbers by defeating Whitehead.</p><p> </p><p>

Fire Fly takes another two wins before being asked by Outlaw Wes Revell to be his partner for the next month’s Impossible Possibilities tournament. At No Hesitation the duo draws The Mad Men which leaves their future uncertain for the month long tournament.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>One Horse Town</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Outlaw Wes Revell returns to AWE in a win against El Sultan. The next week Outlaw Wes Revell comes out to tell the crowd that he came back because he saw how wild the promotion had become. He loved his time in AWE and he wants to clean it up the place he called home.</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile Madam bat having lost all but Acid (Slaughter, and Elecrtic Nightmare leaveing the company and Reaver being an alien host) turns to the last of the Heroes to stop the invaders of her promotions. But Madam Bat tells Acid that she’s not sure she can trust the Lobo and Heaven’s Light so she needs him to step up. She makes says to test his mettle she is making a match against the newly returned Outlaw Wes Revell.</p><p> </p><p>

Acid II beats The Outlaw but he has to cheat to do so. At the next show Outlaw calls out Acid to tell him that the kind of cheating he did was what makes him the embodiment on all that is wrong with AWE. The two competitors both take wins leading up to No Hesitation, but the forward thinking Outlaw realizes the impossible Possibilities tournament is coming up so he goes looking for a partner and comes up with Amazing Fire Fly.</p><p> </p><p>

So while Fire Fly and Outlaw try and get in their groove first with a match against Mad Men at No Hesitation ending in a double count out. Acid II gets paired with former enemy Starlight against two members of The Invaders – Big Dog and Logan Wolfsbaine – on the show before No Hesitation ending in a double DQ and brawl, and then a loss at No Hesitation to Big Dog in singles competition.</p><p> </p><p>

For the Impossible Possibilities tournament Outlaw Wes Revell will be teaming with</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Crazy is as Crazy Does</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Simon Waves comes out to address the crowd and he raises a conch shell to his ears. He says the shell, named Shelly, has found him a new tag partner. Obviously being dropped on his head by Fire Fly has cracked him a bit, but a partner does come out. A confused looking Swipe and they are announced for their match as The Cuckoo’s Nest. The next week two destructive men (Rhino Umaga and Samoan Machine) debut by utterly destroying Heaven’s Light after a match. At Hyper drive The Cuckoo’s Nest beats the Mad Men to get one step closer to the AWE Dynamic Dup titles while Samoan Destruction Inc. takes a dominating win over Wild & Wicked and then destroys them afterward</p><p> </p><p>

The Samoans continue a path of destruction beating dominantly a few other jobber teams. The Cuckoo’s Nest gets their fifth win and has their chance to face for the AWE Dynamic Duo titles. Lily & Rose come out to congratulate them when both teams are attacked and left laying by Samoan Destruction Inc.</p><p> </p><p>

At No Hesitation the Samoans beat and then try destroy another team, but The Cuckoo’s Nest runs out and makes the big safe. For their part the Cuckoos fails to take the AWE Dynamic Duo titles in their match. After Lily & Rose leave the Samoans rush the ring and destroy The Cuckoo’s Nest</p><p> </p><p>

Both teams will be entered into the AWE Impossible Possibilities Tournament</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>A Woman’s Work </strong></p><p> </p><p>

At thehe show after Internal Combustion Seth Whitehead demands a rematch with Foxxy, this time she makes the challenge saying if he wants her he has to beat Lobo. Whitehead just can’t get it done though. Two weeks later the frustrated misogynist attack Foxxy after she beats Melvin Otto. He lays her out and screams at her that he wants his rematch that he can’t be beat by a woman.</p><p> </p><p>

After beating Darkness Cat, Whitehead talks about his defeat by Foxxy being a fluke. He can beat any woman and the DQ to LaRue was a one off. He demands his rematch but she won’t come out. He says he’s going back to drag her out, but Amazing Fire Fly steps out from the back, He tells Whitehead he shouldn’t worry about LaRue because the match he has at Hyperdrive against him.</p><p> </p><p>

Whitehead loses to Fire Fly but the following show he beats Ashely Grover a jobber, but can only do it by cheating. LaRue comes out and tells Whitehead that apparently cheating is the only way he can beat a woman. She tells him those shenanigans won’t work against her.</p><p> </p><p>

In week three Starlight beats Seth Whitehead, and in week four Foxxy LaRue beats Dermot O’Logical. After her match LaRue says last week Whitehead lost to another woman, and this week she beat another man. Come their next meet up LaRue will take out Seth with no problems. And for her part she does taking a clean win over Seth at No Hesitation.</p><p> </p><p>

Seth Whitehead will be teaming with Acid II for the Impossible Possibilities Tournament and Foxxy LaRue will be teaming with Starlight.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>For the Earth</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Lobo confronts Logan about being attacked. Madam Bat with what’s left of her Riders – Acid II and Reaver – wants to know what’s going on as well. Logan tells them that he is an alien invader that has taken over Logan’s body months ago waiting for the time to strike and he’s not alone. This is when Reaver hits Acid from behind and says that he has been hosting an alien as well. Later on the show Big Dog takes a win and Logan and Reaver come down and have a staredown with the big man. After a few moments they smile and shake and Big Dog is announced as a third body snatcher.</p><p> </p><p>

The Invaders which now include Logan Wolfsbaine, Big Dog, and Reaver come out to talk about how they had been laying the seeds to come and take over. The power of the belt after it was fixed after The Apocalypse Riders had drawn them to this world and now they are set to prepare it for the rest of their kind. They say the destroyer is coming. Meanwhile with only Acid left Madam Bat calls out Lobo and Heaven’s light to beg them to do something about the invaders. Her monster is gone, her tag team is split, and with even Electric Dreamer gone they are her last hope. The trio says they’ll stand against the invaders but not for her.</p><p> </p><p>

Lobo and Heaven’s light announce their intention to send the invaders packing. Lobo specifically said he’s coming for the AWE Inspired title. To punctuate that Heaven’s light gets their fifth win and a shot at the AWE Dynamic Duo titles. After their win Heaven’s Light let the crowd know they’ll be win the titles. This announcement elicited an attack from the Invaders who lay out the next challengers. On the same show Madam bat send Acid II to face his old tag partner but Reaver puts him down.</p><p> </p><p>

The Invaders open the show before Hyperdrive by making the promise that one of the heroes will not be walking out of their own power, if at all. All three members of the Invaders take big wins that show including Big Dog beating Starlight and then the close the show as well. Logan says that he won’t allow anyone to get at the title, he needs the power to bring over more of his people. At Hyperdrive both of his men will face off those moving up the ranks to stop them. Reaver will face Foxxy LaRue and Big Dog will face Lobo Solitario.</p><p> </p><p>

Hypderdrive opens with The Invaders remind everyone that one of the Heroes will not be walking out. Reaver beats Foxxy LaRue and Lobo Solitario beats Big Dog setting them up with near enough wins to go for the titles. Lobo and Heaven’s Light come out to say that there is no way the Invaders are taking out anyone. After Lily & Rose beat Heaven’s light to retain the titles The Invaders run out, destroingy all four women who have just beaten the holy hell out of each other. They then leave as quickly as they entered but this time they are dragging out Moonlight over Big Dog’s shoulder.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: Moonlight got picked up by USPW throwing another kink in my plans</p><p> </p><p>

On the show after Hyperdrive Lobo and Starlight demand to know where Moonlight is but get no response at first. Later in the show The Invaders say that Moonlight is no more. She has been dispatched as will the rest of the heroes. By the second show both Reaver and Lobo take a fourth win. The Invaders say that Moonlight is no more. Lobo comes out after Reaver’s win. He says since they both have four wins that in two weeks he wants a match to see who faces Logan at No Hesitation. Reaver agrees.</p><p> </p><p>

The Invaders say they’ve used the power of the AWE Inspired title and have made contact with their armada. They say that the destroyer is coming. Starlight says she’s coming for the Invaders to find her friend. And one way or another she’ll have a match at No Hesitation. Whoever loses the match next week will be her opponent and yes she will go through Lobo to find Moonlight if she has too.</p><p> </p><p>

The week before the No Hesitation The Invaders say the body of the destroyer has been chosen and it will be a legacy. Acid II is force to team with Starlight against two of the Invaders but can only come out with a draw when the two teams can’t be separated. Reaver and Lobo both come from the back and help break up the fight that cause the DQ in the first place. Immediately following Lobo and Reaver meet up in a match to which Lobo beats the alien host, and get his match versus Logan Wolfsbaine.</p><p> </p><p>

No Hesitation opens up with The Invaders in the ring talking about the destroyer. Lobo and Starlight come out and demand to know who it is. Logan tells the heroes that they will find out soon enough. Starlight beats Reaver and Big Dog puts down Acid II leaving on the Lobo versus Logan match to see if the Invaders come out on top on this show. Lobo beats Logan for the title but then a hulking figure rushes the ring. It takes a moment for the fans to recognize the attacker and it appears to be second generations superstar Matty Faith.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Dog and Reaver will be in the Impossible Possibilities tournament, as well Starling, with Foxxy LaRue.</p><p> </p><p>

OOC Note: Logan Wolfsbaine got picked up by USPW making it three of my biggest stars in three months going the biggest promotion in the world.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Impossible Possibilities Tournament</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Single elimination tournament winner of 1a meets winner of 1b, winner of 1 meets winner of 2, winner of 1 vs 2 meets winner of 3 vs 4 and winner of Block A meets winner of Block B in the finals.</p><p> </p><p>

All teams are listed in alphabetical order</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Block A</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1a</strong> Foxxy LaRue and Starlight vs Team CILL (Dragon Americano and Cerebro) CILL Tag Champions</p><p>

<strong>1b</strong> Amazing Fire Fly and Outlaw Wes Revell vs Team Kanzen (Leftie Wilkies and Drop Kix) Kazen Tag Champions</p><p>

<strong>2a</strong> Double Trouble (Kid Fantastic and Natalie DiMarco) vs The Cuckoo's Nest (Simon Waves and Swipe)</p><p>

<strong>2b</strong> Sudden Impact (Donnie J and Tim Westybrook) vs The Streetsweepers (Carlos Berrera and Waylon Walls)</p><p>

<strong>3a</strong> Acid II and Seth Whitehead vs The Gilbert Brothers (Jesse Gilbert and Joe Gilbert) 4C Tag Champions</p><p>

<strong>3b</strong> Going Coastal (California Love Machine and Frankie-Boy Fernandez) vs Shinning Force (El Mitico and El Toro Del Oro)</p><p>

<strong>4a</strong> Cult of Adrenaline (Jerry MArtin and Kamikaze) vs The Young Guns (Ford Gumble and Harry Allen)</p><p>

<strong>4b</strong> Team FCW (Ranger and Tex Tagan) FCW Tag Champions vs Wild & Wicked (AShley Grover and Brooke Tyler)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Block B </strong> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1a</strong> Pain Game (Agent 69 and Jillian Jarvis) QAW Tag Champions vs The Invaders (Big Dog and Reaver)</p><p>

<strong>1b</strong> Disco Boys (Kokei Shoda and Kaii Hanari) EXODUS 2010 Tag Champions vs The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hog and Lead Belly)</p><p>

<strong>2a</strong> Flex & Pecs (Frederique Antonio Garcia and Handsome Stranger) vs Sweet Pain (Adlous Blackfire and Darkness Cat)</p><p>

<strong>2b</strong> Lily & Rose (Kate Lily and Debbie Rose) AWE Dynamic Duo Champions vs Samoan Destruction Inc. (Rhino Umaga and Samon</p><p>

<strong>3a</strong> American Pie (Hawkeye Calhoun and Sarah Taylor) vs Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K)</p><p>

<strong>3b</strong> Bad Reputation (El Sultan and Zebra Man) vs The Supreme Dream Team (Grandmaster Phunk and Gregg Black)</p><p>

<strong>4a</strong> NEO (Danielle Sweetheart and Suzanne Brazzle) AAA Tag Champions vs The Mad Men (Dermot O'Logical and Melvin Otto)</p><p>

<strong>4b</strong> Psychosis (Mania and Phobia) vs Team CGC (Julius Moore and Stevie Grayson) CGC Tag Champions</p>

<p>It's 1990 in my '87 and my first batch of big free agents came up. Everyone re-signed except for Tully Blanchard. I hate Tully so much right now. Everyone signed even guys like Vader (My World Champion) and Sting and Arn and Scott Steiner. Everyone except for Tully. It sucks.</p><p> </p><p>

He's also been kind of a prick honestly because he constantly refuses to do jobs in tags to Sting and Dr. Death and Davey Boy and Owen. Arn and Flair are constant professionals but Tully's always been thickheaded and I've kind of acquiesced to his needs a lot of the time so that plus the fact that he's the first one to jump ship really makes me hate his guts.</p><p> </p><p>

He's just a huge scumbag in this save.</p>

<p>Great American Bash 2002 is in the books now. The show was obviously affected by the drugs scandals, leaving many holes in the card as I explained in my previous post but we managed and some other guys got opportunities to shine on one of the biggest WCW PPV's of the year. Here is the card.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shane Helms</strong> Vs Lance Storm. Helms was frustrated about losing his US title, and cut a promo backstage about it on Nitro when Storm viciously attacked him from behind. Storm came out the week after and said he was sick of Helms whining and complaining and that real wrestler's like himself never got the opportunities. So a match was made for Great American Bash. It was somewhat hurriedly thrown together and hopefully i'll get to flesh this one out more in the next month. Rating 75.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Konnan & Hugh Morrus</strong> © Vs Palumbo & O'Haire for the WCW Tag Team Titles. Palumbo and O'Haire beat down the champs in the middle of the ring on the Nitro after BATB, turning heel in the process. They cut promos saying they were not going to wait around politely, sucking up to the fans and waiting for a chance, they were going to snatch it for themselves. In a recurring theme of the PPV, the brash heels got the opportunity but came up short against the titleholders. Rating 76.</p><p> </p><p>

Rick Steiner Vs <strong>Shane Douglas</strong>. In a somewhat throwaway match on the card, two upper midcard guys fought in a open contest, with babyface Rick being cheated out of a win by Douglas. Douglas then the next day got pinged for roids and suspended so it was all for nothing giving him the win! Rating 65.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Air Raid</strong> Vs Johnny Swinger and Mike Sanders. Air Raid made their PPV re-debut in a match against the newly formed team of Swinger and Sanders. Aj Styles picked up the pin in a fairly impressive manner. The match did about what I expected, given the overness levels of the guys involved. Styles deserves to start climbing up the card. Rating 50.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair </strong>Vs David Flair. Ric was in a 6 man tag match on the Nitro after BATB when his son David reappeared at Nitro, attacking Ric and costing his team the match. The next week, Ric challenged his son to a match, looking to teach him some respect! David accepted, and jumped Ric when he arrived at the building for Nitro the following week, putting him through the window of his limo! It wasn't enough to get an advantage over Ric though, who picked up the win. In reality, David is neither over enough or good enough to push, but I had somewhat of a storyline and spots needed filling so yeah. Rating 57.</p><p> </p><p>

Rey Misterio Vs Dustin Rhodes Vs <strong>CM Punk</strong> © for the WCW US Title. In the sleeper match of the night, CM Punk retained his US Title again with some help from Samoa Joe and the Straight Edge Society, who distracted Misterio long enough for Punk to nail Dustin with the US title belt. Rhodes looked visibly affected by this loss, and is going through some weird changes. Some say his mannerisms are becoming very similar to a certain gold painted wrestler from WWF... Misterio will go on to feud with Joe in a sidebar to this feud, while Dustin will feud with Punk still. Rating 81.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Booker T</strong> Vs DDP Vs Ken Shamrock. DDP finally completed his heel turn after another loss with the number 1 contendership on the line, beating down Booker after the match with a diamond cutter. unfortunately he tore a bicep too, so he's out for a month. Booker and Ken aren't done with each other either, with Ken still putting his nose into Booker's business. Both men will be involved in a 4 way for the WCW title next PPV. Rating 84.</p><p> </p><p>

Hulk Hogan Vs <strong>John Cena</strong>. In the perfect storm of negative things, this match did not deliver. Cena had been baiting Hogan for weeks, beating him down, taunting him with long winded raps about his long career being overshadowed by the new "legend" in town; Cena defeated Hogan, albeit with some underhanded tactics. Hogan of course wanted the protect and keep strong note, which i had to do, even though Hogan will get his win back. I also took this time to test out the 'spectacle' match aim which did not go down well. And to top it all off, Hogan and Cena have poor chemistry! So I will be doing this match again next month on a minor PPV, with a regular match aim and Hogan going over, but I won't be going to the well with this one when it really counts E.G Starrcade main event etc. Rating 69.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Van Dam </strong>© Vs Kanyon for the WCW Title. RVD retains against Kanyon, who found himself also suspended after this PPV for steroids. Kanyon had won the opportunity to finally have a shot against the WCW champion but was ultimately successful at stopping RVD, who has been having a wonderful year, despite being on pot (i'm trying to overlook it for the sake of my main event scene). It was another match in the 90's for RVD, possibly the highest match WCW has put on this game. Rating 94.</p>

<p>This is the third ever SuperClash that I've received a perfect 100 score on! Which is fitting considering this is my equivalent of Wrestlemania:D Here is a screenshot of the match card. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>EDIT:</strong> Turns out it's the fourth SuperClash ever to get a perfect 100! The first being SuperClash IX in 1993 then SuperClash XI and XII in 1995 and 1996! Hopefully this will be the fourth SuperClash to win Card Of The Year too. </p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://gyazo.com/9a4fedeef2edaf92f81187e05c5549cd" rel="external nofollow">https://gyazo.com/9a4fedeef2edaf92f81187e05c5549cd</a></p><p> </p><p>

The show as you can see his headlined by Shane Douglas vs. Austin. Shane Douglas was a great champion but it was time for Austin to finally have a run with the belt. They will meet each other on PPV one more time before Austin will begin a feud with Shawn Michaels.</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero have been feuding for awhile now but this fantastic match finally puts the feud to an end as Jericho walks out of SuperClash still the AWA United States Champion.</p><p> </p><p>

For months The Diamond Studd and Scott Steiner were feuding so I thought i'd make it a little more fun and get Karl Malone and Dennis Rodman involved. Well the day before SuperClash King Kole injures Steiner and he is out for a year, can't remember the injury from the top of my head but others who have had the injury in the game have retired after so I guess that's the end of Steiners career. Still however wanted Malone and Rodman involved so just replaced Steiner with Triple H, wasn't expecting a great result anyway.</p><p> </p><p>

Stevie Ray finally dropped his Kane ring name calling it a 'slave name' he also betrayed his brother saying he is sick of being in his shadow, Stevie Ray surprised those watching the show by defeating his brother, a former world champion! King Kole will now take time off and Stevie Ray will go on to defeat Tevita Tonga for the Television Title (just gave him the belt as he has been with me in AWA since 1987 and never won at SuperClash so I thought i'd give him his own moment!) When Kole returns he will resume his feud with Stevie.</p><p> </p><p>

The Light Heavyweight division is picking up and is currently headlined by Kidman, Mysterio and Ezekiel Andrews (Scoot Andrews) Kidman retained but will most likely drop it to Mysterio soon who will then drop it to The Fallen Angel who I plan on calling up very soon as he has had great success in my developmental company, FCW, pulling off three 99 rated matches with Ricky Steamboat! </p><p> </p><p>

The Tag Team division took a hit recently with a lot of teams splitting up so currently in the midst of rebuilding it. The Dudleys defeated Mankind and Funk in a tables match to capture the vacant Tag belts last PPV which then resulted in Funk taking time off and Mankind replacing Funk with Al Snow as his partner. Don't actually think the Dudleys are ready for the tag team belts yet however therefore they have dropped them to the Misfit Krew thus making Raven and Kanyon 3x World Tag Team Champions.</p>