Official Random Screenshots Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 years into my local to global game, and USPW (now international) turned Champagne Lover into a god damn wrestling god. http://puu.sh/oMUU4/93d8d40756.jpg

Has anyone ever had this naturally occur in game before? I have never seen this prior.

Can't really say this is much of a surprise. He's 40-years old and has a pretty beat up body. He can't handle their style of wrestling anymore. That's OK, we'll take our American Patriot back in MAW. Pumped!

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m521/Logan_Rodzen/patriothome_zpspowv3hze.jpg

Has anyone ever had this naturally occur in game before? I have never seen this prior.

Yep! I do it with a handful of people every game. Should be even easier now that you can get worldwide TV coverage if you have the scratch to kick out. People with good to great SQ are easier (at least for me) but everyone can get to that level, caps withstanding. Someone with the SQ of Champagne Lover should be able to get there without even trying. J.Ro was similar in TEW13 and I'd assume would be the same way in TEW16.

After this happened to Syd Collier, his psychology went up 4 points. Pretty big jump from one match.

Yeah, Bekowski got a 4 or so point jump here too. What's more, he's pegged as a NBT, which works since the theme of this game is the next generation taking over.

What picture is that for Eric? I don't think I have seen that one.

I'm not at home so I can't look right now but it was part of the 2013 rerender thread. I love the more realistic looking renders and they had some great ones last year.

Damn it.

I'm booking in the Cornellverse for the first time,with my own local promotion and the added goal of finally booking womens matches.

so far so good....then this happens.

http://i.imgur.com/zf9juHa.png

And it was her first title defense.

It should say "Jack Evans made outlandish claims of beating up Kenta Kobashi, which some dirt sheets began to run with until Kobashi stated his side of the story." :p

To be fair, it only say that Kobashi got beat up. Evans probably got 10 of his friends to jump him or something.

12 months for a torn meniscus seems really excessive. To my knowledge most are recovered within 3-4 months. This must be a really bad case

It's not excessive. Your view is clouded by the recovery time of professional athletes. "Normal" people who don't have access to procedures like grafts or cell therapy (or even arthroscopic surgery) and dedicated physical therapy, can take up to a year before the joint feels "right" again. But in TEW, she can have surgery which will cut her recovery time down to 4-6 months.

Also remember that just because a person returns to their sport in 3 months, doesn't mean that's the true recovery time. Look at Enzo Amore. He suffered a major concussion. Does anyone think he's going to sit out a year or more so his brainpan can reset? Why not?