Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If the broadcaster will let you... I mean, they can refuse right?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Of course they can. But iruleall15 didn't seem to know where to go to even try to cancel the deal. That</p>

<p>2 questions:</p><p> </p><p>

1) I want Aaron Andrews in TCW to play a role similar to Triple H in WWE c. 2003. What gimmick should I give him you all think?</p><p> </p><p>

2) Is there a way to simulate WCW c. 1997 with C-Verse's USPW as it relates to contracts? I remember most WCW contracts were with Turner which meant they couldn't be acquired via a company takeover. Does that exist in TEW?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Using the in game editor go to edit workers. Filter for "is a potential owner" and "can work in (your companies game area)"....I'm not 100% sure if game area matters for owners. If there are workers listed, view their profile and check what their Min and Max company sizes are. My suspicion is that there is no potential owner available in your database for your companies size.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man, this did the job.</p>

<p>interviews & talk show segments</p><p> </p><p>

How do people set up interview angles with someone doing the interview ie mene gene Oakland interviewing hulk Hogan or heenan and one of his people</p><p> </p><p>

And how do people set up talk show segments like pipers Pitt etc?</p><p> </p><p>

By set up I mean what should say the interviewer be rated on</p><p> </p><p>

And what should the talk show host be rated on?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm guessing microphone but not 100% sure as I'm guessing the host could be entertainment?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do people set up interview angles with someone doing the interview ie mene gene Oakland interviewing hulk Hogan or heenan and one of his people<p> </p><p> And how do people set up talk show segments like pipers Pitt etc?</p><p> </p><p> By set up I mean what should say the interviewer be rated on</p><p> </p><p> And what should the talk show host be rated on?</p><p> </p><p> I'm guessing microphone but not 100% sure as I'm guessing the host could be entertainment?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's entertainment. Those angles are preloaded in the game though.</p><p> </p><p> What you're talking about is covered under the "Host: Interviews Worker," "Manager: Interview [Overness]" and "Hype: Interview 1vs1" angles that are preloaded</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's entertainment. Those angles are preloaded in the game though.<p> </p><p> What you're talking about is covered under the "Host: Interviews Worker," "Manager: Interview [Overness]" and "Hype: Interview 1vs1" angles that are preloaded</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I feel like when it's an announcer-type interviewing it would be Microphone. If it's a wrestler-hosted segment (Piper's Pit) it would be Entertainment. That's just my personal preference though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel like when it's an announcer-type interviewing it would be Microphone. If it's a wrestler-hosted segment (Piper's Pit) it would be Entertainment. That's just my personal preference though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's how I do it, as well.</p>

<p>You could easily rate both on entertainment. I'd definitely have the show host being rated on entertainment. The guest could be variable depending on who's on. Overness, menace, entertainment etc would all be viable. </p><p> </p><p>

I'd have an interviewer on microphone and the interviewee on entertainment</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shipshirt" data-cite="shipshirt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I feel like when it's an announcer-type interviewing it would be Microphone. If it's a wrestler-hosted segment (Piper's Pit) it would be Entertainment. That's just my personal preference though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes same here. Entertainment could be used though if you want the segment to be focused on how entertaining your interviewer is. I think of Mean Gene Okerlund's interviews. It's more than just him talking it's him being overall entertaining.</p><p> </p><p> but the angles I posted have the interviewer rated on mic and one where the interviewer is rated on ent</p>

What are "Exclusive PPA" contracts actually exclusive to? As ZEN I signed some people working for APW to exclusive PPA deals and they left APW a few days after. However just recently 5SSW signed someone I had on exclusive PPA to a regular PPA and now she works for both companies

I always understood exclusive PPA agreements to mean that a worker worked for you and only you until the deal either expired or someone poached them to a written contract.

However, it seems now that if you sign a worker to an exclusive ppa, they'll leave their current employers, but are also open to signing new non exclusive/exclusive ppa deals down the line.

It's entertainment. Those angles are preloaded in the game though.

What you're talking about is covered under the "Host: Interviews Worker," "Manager: Interview [Overness]" and "Hype: Interview 1vs1" angles that are preloaded

I don't have those angles?? Well not the host ones?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's entertainment. Those angles are preloaded in the game though.<p> </p><p> What you're talking about is covered under the "Host: Interviews Worker," "Manager: Interview [Overness]" and "Hype: Interview 1vs1" angles that are preloaded</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Those aren't default angles.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Those aren't default angles.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ive looked in the whole DB and don't see it? Ive got manager etc just not host?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't have those angles?? Well not the host ones?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Those aren't default angles.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh ok! I forgot that I downloaded that iNspired Angle Pack from 2013.</p><p> </p><p> Here's a link: <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892</a></p><p> </p><p> Also anyone have any input on any of my older questions below?</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2 questions:<p> </p><p> 1) I want Aaron Andrews in TCW to play a role similar to Triple H in WWE c. 2003. What gimmick should I give him you all think?</p><p> </p><p> 2) Is there a way to simulate WCW c. 1997 with C-Verse's USPW as it relates to contracts? I remember most WCW contracts were with Turner which meant they couldn't be acquired via a company takeover. Does that exist in TEW? </p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ive looked in the whole DB and don't see it? Ive got manager etc just not host?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think the list of angles you saw was from one of the external mods that a lot of people add to the database in order to add flexibility. You'll probably have to create the angle yourself as you can't really import angles into a save file.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh ok! I forgot that I downloaded that iNspired Angle Pack from 2013.<p> </p><p> Here's a link: <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892</a></p><p> </p><p> Also anyone have any input on any of my older questions below?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> excellent thank you!!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh ok! I forgot that I downloaded that iNspired Angle Pack from 2013.<p> </p><p> Here's a link: <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524892</a></p><p> </p><p> Also anyone have any input on any of my older questions below?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Also would the gimmick you looking for be Evolution?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The_Monk" data-cite="The_Monk" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also would the gimmick you looking for be Evolution?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmm maybe yea. I didn't even put 2 and 2 together with the Evolution thing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can't find Swarm I, Swarm II, and Swarm III in TEW 2016 does anyone know their new names?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Swarm I = Pharaoh King</p><p> Swarm II = Silver Tiger</p><p> Swarm III = Cosmic Rider</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jwt13" data-cite="jwt13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where can I download the default C-Verse?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533554" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533554</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="absolutelyridiculous" data-cite="absolutelyridiculous" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a way to import a worker mid-game from another database while keeping their face/heel gimmicks intact? I always get it switched over to None/None even when I'm using the same gimmick file in both databases. Basically cosmetic but it would be cool if I could get it working.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It always sets it to None/None. But you can just go into the Edit Data screen, give the worker their default gimmicks in there, and you're set.</p><p> </p><p> (Sorry, realize this is an old post, but I just happened to see that the only response this person got misunderstood the question.)</p>

Playing an AJW 1987 game, but I'm having an issue with psychology. Jaysin said that I can build psychology by having workers act as road agents in matches. However, neither of us know how that works lol. Are road agent stat gains capped? Based on psychology of the workers in the ring? Match rating? Completely random?