Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question sorry...<p> </p><p> I don't understand how narratives are used. For example one of the narratives in the default Cornellverse is the Japanese Sunumi which is set to happen on the second week of May in 2016. How is this narrative determined if it is used? Obviously it doesn't happen in every default Cornellverse game in the second week of May in 2016.</p><p> </p><p> Do narratives get called on the date 25% of the time or a different percent of the time on the date listed in the narrative screen? Is there anyway to change the percent of times a narrative is called on the date listed in the narrative screen?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, if a narrative is put into the game it is used in every single game. The Tsunami hits Japan every single Cornellverse Save that goes past the date. One a narrative is set, it's set in stone.</p>

Technical question. Playing around with the figurehead feature a bit. Got me wondering.... Attitude era, who would it be? Lots of faces to choose from, though in the description it actually sounds to me like Vince as he is the link between Austin, the Rock, DX the ministry, etc.

In my rising storms save as WCW I unfortunately dropped to cult in the first couple weeks lol. After waiting out the cooling period I am now able to jump back up to national. All my US regions are 70% and over (much high than the 65 required) and still cant jump up. Theres no max size or anything. Whats going on?

So finally jumped back up to national. Did a few shows (all which gained me pop) and after my first ppv at national (which gained pop in every region) we drop back down to cultl?? All my importance levels are well over 65. I've been playing these games since tew 2010 and never had this happen? Very frustrating to say the least.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In my rising storms save as WCW I unfortunately dropped to cult in the first couple weeks lol. After waiting out the cooling period I am now able to jump back up to national. All my US regions are 70% and over (much high than the 65 required) and still cant jump up. Theres no max size or anything. Whats going on?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What does your Size screen say? It explains at the top what is required and why you are at the size you are.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So finally jumped back up to national. Did a few shows (all which gained me pop) and after my first ppv at national (which gained pop in every region) we drop back down to cultl?? All my importance levels are well over 65. I've been playing these games since tew 2010 and never had this happen? Very frustrating to say the least.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Same question as above, what does the Size screen say? You can't just fall in size for no reason.</p>

Technical question. Playing around with the figurehead feature a bit. Got me wondering.... Attitude era, who would it be? Lots of faces to choose from, though in the description it actually sounds to me like Vince as he is the link between Austin, the Rock, DX the ministry, etc.

Austin was the closest thing to a figurehead during the Attitude Era, but based on the in-game description, I don't think anyone actually was. This is mostly due to Austin's injury taking him out for a year, which elevated Triple H and The Rock though...

So, if you're starting in 1998 you could definitely have Austin as your figurehead (presuming stats are accurate) and hope you get better mileage out of him than he did IRL.

Vince would be a bad choice for Figurehead as he's a Heel, and an Occasional Wrestler, not a Main Eventer.

So with the new patch giving us the possibility to tape tv-shows before airing, but with the catch that pre-taped tv-shows decrease the tv-rating by 40% and pre-taped Events and PPV's viewership and buy-rates are decreased by 80%... My question is: Isn't Events and PPV's pr definition live? Can't seem to find out how you can set them to being taped before airing as a PPV or Special Event.

Nah, no way would Attitude Era have a figurehead. Too much interchanging of the main event. You could argue a case for Austin in 1998 but he hardly had a stranglehold on the title and even took a few clean losses - something you wouldn't see from a true figurehead. Considering the amount of top level talent and booking style, they didn't need one.

So with the new patch giving us the possibility to tape tv-shows before airing, but with the catch that pre-taped tv-shows decrease the tv-rating by 40% and pre-taped Events and PPV's viewership and buy-rates are decreased by 80%... My question is: Isn't Events and PPV's pr definition live? Can't seem to find out how you can set them to being taped before airing as a PPV or Special Event.

You can put your TV show on a PPV carrier.

Nah, no way would Attitude Era have a figurehead. Too much interchanging of the main event. You could argue a case for Austin in 1998 but he hardly had a stranglehold on the title and even took a few clean losses - something you wouldn't see from a true figurehead. Considering the amount of top level talent and booking style, they didn't need one.

Austin in 1998 beat the entire roster up and down. Including ending Kane's title reign at one day. He was the clear figurehead until the injury/surgery kept him out and it changed to Rock ( until it changed to HHH in late 2002 = worse figurehead = worse business)

If you set it to no figurehead you don't get the bonuses that were very real when you consider how big of a deal Austin merch was. It was a more balanced top of the card but they definitely had a figurehead. Those clean losses you mention for Austin don't exist.

Austin in 1998 beat the entire roster up and down. Including ending Kane's title reign at one day. He was the clear figurehead until the injury/surgery kept him out and it changed to Rock ( until it changed to HHH in late 2002 = worse figurehead = worse business)

If you set it to no figurehead you don't get the bonuses that were very real when you consider how big of a deal Austin merch was. It was a more balanced top of the card but they definitely had a figurehead. Those clean losses you mention for Austin don't exist.

Maybe I've misunderstood how Figurehead works in the game but you can argue Austin was neither the most charismatic or highest SQ so you'd get penalties?

I'm gaining popularity only in the region where the show is held in despite it being on tv. Is it a bug or am I missing something? My company is APW with pop of 40 in my home region and 3 in rest of Australia. The broadcaster is bloke channel with a very small coverage all over Australia.

Maybe I've misunderstood how Figurehead works in the game but you can argue Austin was neither the most charismatic or highest SQ so you'd get penalties?

He would have two minus notes even if both were true but he was still the most over guy (by a wider margin than the charisma/sq differences). He would get + for being a fantastic babyface, + for great star quality, + for incredible charisma, + for a great gimmick, etc.

Figureheads don't have to be by far the best at everything, otherwise there'd be nothing hard about choosing a good one, but especially in 1998 Austin was so far above the rest of the roster in many areas that the areas he was even or slightly below wouldn't hurt him.

You could also argue after he left from neck surgery that when he came back he was a health liability (a negative for a figurehead) which helped make it easier to transition to Rock who turned face, got more over, etc as he was gone.

<p>There are 2 Questions about the Road Agent notes, banging in my head, because i completely suck in this Category:</p><p> </p><p>

1. I know "Script" and "Call im Ring" are based on Psychologie, but when should i use which? Is there a border or something in which i should definately use one of them or what?</p><p> </p><p>

2. When should i use Notes like "Wild Brawl", "Epic" or "Meyham"?</p><p> </p><p>

Thank you for your help and time!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What does your Size screen say? It explains at the top what is required and why you are at the size you are.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Same question as above, what does the Size screen say? You can't just fall in size for no reason.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "Current Size Cult: You achieved this size by reaching 47% importance in two regions"</p><p> </p><p> "Next Size National: To move to this size you must reach 65% in eight regions of America"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> nothing else</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"Current Size Cult: You achieved this size by reaching 47% importance in two regions"<p> </p><p> "Next Size National: To move to this size you must reach 65% in eight regions of America"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> nothing else</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you sure you're looking at Importance and not just raw Popularity? I can't see any way that you can have over 65% Importance in eight + regions and not get National size without a cool down period in play.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you sure you're looking at Importance and not just raw Popularity? I can't see any way that you can have over 65% Importance in eight + regions and not get National size without a cool down period in play.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm looking at the right thing. Its odd. I'm not in a cooling down period or anything. Idk.</p>

Will continually borrowing from development stop a guy from complaining about being stuck in developmental? Right now, Spencer Spade is the RIPW champion and I don't really have a plan for him so I'd like to keep him there until the AI takes the title off him but he just started complaining about it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="marsupial311" data-cite="marsupial311" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will continually borrowing from development stop a guy from complaining about being stuck in developmental? Right now, Spencer Spade is the RIPW champion and I don't really have a plan for him so I'd like to keep him there until the AI takes the title off him but he just started complaining about it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can change why he's down there, you can have him work on other, weaker areas, or you can just have him work down there. Right about Overall Training</p>