Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Hi...this might be a stupid question...but I still can't figure out how to do this. I want to change a B Show into an A show (TNA Xplosion in this case). I keep getting the message that I can't change the show since I have broadcasters for it. I have tried to cancel the deal for this show with the 2 broadcaster, but they refuse, and given I have a 5 year contract remaining, I am a bit stuck. Does anyone know how I can change Xplosion into an A show?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does storyline heat take on the last segments rating, or does it take an average of the full storyline arc?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe it takes the average of the grades on your last show, and add that to the current storyline heat, and then the new storyline heat would be the average of those two values. (A bit complicated yes). </p><p> </p><p> Someone correct me if I'm wrong.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe it takes the average of the grades on your last show, and add that to the current storyline heat, and then the new storyline heat would be the average of those two values. (A bit complicated yes). <p> </p><p> Someone correct me if I'm wrong.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That kind of makes sense but, I was worried it was the last angle which could sometimes be a poor one going by how your show pans out. That means it should hopefully keep getting better and better as the story progresses then eh?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hassan" data-cite="Hassan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That kind of makes sense but, I was worried it was the last angle which could sometimes be a poor one going by how your show pans out. That means it should hopefully keep getting better and better as the story progresses then eh?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It seemed that way to me for the first 2 segments, but then it does something more like what Gungner says. So the last big is important, but won't tank an overall good storyline right away... nor will one great segment boost everything if you've done a lot of bad ones before.</p>

<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>

I'm sorry I guess it's easy to find it, or somebody already ask it... but how to put real wrestlers / promotions in the game ? I just buy the game and I don't find the traditionnal "data thread" to do it.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm sorry, english isn't my mother tongue.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks you !</p>

<p>Thanks ! I have a little problem during the installation of the mod : i'm in step 7, and the problem is I don't have the "original" file I have to put again after creating the database in the game because I used a copy and paste to do it... what should I do ?</p><p> </p><p>

When I want to create a game I have currently this if it can help : <a href="http://www.hapshack.com/?v=pbanN.png" rel="external nofollow">http://www.hapshack.com/?v=pbanN.png</a></p><p> </p><p>

And for instance if I want to unistall and reinstall the game to try to have my game with real things from the start, what/how I do because if fear the step when you pay. Not easy this TEW2016 for foreigners compared to former versions.</p>

<p>How much might it hurt me if I turned my figurehead (ric flair) heel? I've kept him heel for almost 2 years now and the time has come that he's better positioned as a heel. Ideally I want to change my figurehead to someone like the rock who is now a huge main eventer which he wasn't 2 years ago in my game. However I'd imagine changing figurehead would cause me all sorts of morale issues with flair which I'd prefer to avoid cos he's a good asset. </p><p>

I was surprised to find Chris Jericho refusing a heel turn due to him selling more shirts as a face...that's a nice little add into the game. So that's left me with the problem of having to turn flair cos there's a heel position to be filled. </p><p>

So does anyone have an idea if my figurehead heel turn will affect things adversely?</p>

Will indy sleaze events happen to promotions with indy sleaze owners and player character bookers?

Also, workers date, workers break up, but does one worker ever break up a relationship between 2 others, Edge/Matt Hardy style?

Does respect matter for road agent performance? I know it needs to be high for them to take the role when they retire, but if I force a non road agent into the role will they be better or worse than an official road agent with lower psychology?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxlanders" data-cite="maxlanders" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks ! I have a little problem during the installation of the mod : i'm in step 7, and the problem is I don't have the "original" file I have to put again after creating the database in the game because I used a copy and paste to do it... what should I do ?<p> </p><p> When I want to create a game I have currently this if it can help : <a href="http://www.hapshack.com/?v=pbanN.png" rel="external nofollow">http://www.hapshack.com/?v=pbanN.png</a></p><p> </p><p> And for instance if I want to unistall and reinstall the game to try to have my game with real things from the start, what/how I do because if fear the step when you pay. Not easy this TEW2016 for foreigners compared to former versions.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At least someone can explain me for the third paragraph ? If I can unistall and reinstall it "safely" I will find for the mods then, but I fear the unistall in relation to the buy of the game during the setting up. Thanks !</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is the "cooling down" period between rising and falling in company size gone?<p> 'Cause I'm pretty sure WWF has risen to International, fallen back to National, and then risen to International again, all within 6 months in my WCW save.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just like in TEW2013, the cool down is for dropping below National to Cult, not International to National.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MachoManOrton" data-cite="MachoManOrton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Will indy sleaze events happen to promotions with indy sleaze owners and player character bookers?<p> </p><p> Also, workers date, workers break up, but does one worker ever break up a relationship between 2 others, Edge/Matt Hardy style?</p><p> </p><p> Does respect matter for road agent performance? I know it needs to be high for them to take the role when they retire, but if I force a non road agent into the role will they be better or worse than an official road agent with lower psychology?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Indy Sleaze is only for AI promotions. </p><p> </p><p> There are affairs in the game. I had Gangrel cheat on Luna with Madusa. </p><p> </p><p> When it comes to Road Agents, Psychology is by far the most important stat. I don't know how big of an impact Respect has on a match, but always go for high psychology. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>where is the dirty trick option within the game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It tells you when you click it. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheJG" data-cite="TheJG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would it be more beneficial to have a worker in development or on the roster but only working weekly B shows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Development. They'll even gain stats when they're not working if they're assigned to a developmental league. Not to mention, they grow faster just by being there.</p>

A quick question, that might sound a bit stupid:

If I sign someone who is on a touring contract with another company, to a written deal with my company, he will leave the touring one, right? Written deals trumps everything else?

Yes. When they sign with you their touring contract will end in 7 days.

Question, when you go to buy out another company and you select to pillage their TV show, it says that you only get the TV show but not the TV Show slot. However, every time that I pick to buy the TV Show I also get the TV Show slot with it. Is this an error or a typo in the game?

anybody know?

<p>Too Low Storyline Heat?</p><p> </p><p>

Not sure if this is a bug or I'm screwing up something. I am playing Fleisch's August 2016 mod and have a rivalry between Big Show and Rusev for the US title. In the span of three weeks, I have had two angles and a match, all rated over 75 (one angle reaches 90), yet the storyline only has 35 heat. Any help?</p>