Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Croba" data-cite="Croba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is a silly question,but how can I get clients to a Manager?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On the roster, click the wrestler you want to give a manager. There's a line that says "Manager: None". Click that to select a manager.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Still adjusting after not playing for a while, where do I change the day a TV show is recorded? I tried negotiating with the network and tried using the schedule screen, but can't find any option to change it. I'm playing Montreal Prelude and wanna change the day Shotgun is taped.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Click the Broadcasting Button on the Control Panel screen and then TV Controls. highlight the show you want to change and click Edit Details. It's there.</p>

http://i.imgur.com/i9Guidv.png

My child company is getting show ratings a long way behind all the match grades.

Any ideas why? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Maybe because of the product. The product requiring certain match types that isn't met. Or the product requiring more angles than being put.

http://i.imgur.com/i9Guidv.png

My child company is getting show ratings a long way behind all the match grades.

Any ideas why? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

It's their production values. They will have lower levels than whoever they are competing with, meaning that their show ratings will take a hit as a result. But as long as the segments are doing well your guys will be learning and getting over so it doesn't really matter.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I still think match times should have a turn on/off option, bit ok. How do I know the expected match lengths for my product?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can't.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I know the expected match lengths for my product?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There aren't any. You book to the wrestlers' skills and will get bonuses or penalties based on how well you do it. They are not connected to the product.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There aren't any. You book to the wrestlers' skills and will get bonuses or penalties based on how well you do it. They are not connected to the product.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, ok. That clarifies my doubts. Thanks for the quick reply. And thanks to Jaysin as well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Croba" data-cite="Croba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where I find picture packs for the 1997 mod? I tried to use the the pictures from TEW 2005,but it didn't work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There is a picture pack included that has several of the workers not pictured in the default picture file, but it doesn't cover every worker, sadly. Download the pack and just drop it in the default folder. You shouldn't have to overwrite anything.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordofGustav" data-cite="LordofGustav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why i can't send certain workers to rehab despite the fact that they're in a written contract?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could be wrong but I could have sworn that you cannot send workers to rehab for steroids</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it better to have a worker rated on Overness (86) or Menace (100)? I know in TEW 2013 I was always told that once Overness hit a certain level that it was always best to use that stat instead of Menace.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Check out the Player's Handbook in the game, under "How angles are rated". Overness is always taken into account in varying degrees, no matter what the worker is rated on. Menace and Sex Appeal roles always contribute less into the angle's rating.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wearsupereggs12" data-cite="wearsupereggs12" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i got a question, can i edit chemistry between workes in a "live" editor?<p> </p><p> and also, my show had 100% backstage rating, but some guys got "annoyed at feeling isolated at show". Why?</p><p> (yes, my english is bad)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can chemistry in the database before you start the save. Not after you start the save though as I imagine that could cause coding issues (i.e. if 2 workers have negative chemistry and you import a positive chemistry).</p><p> </p><p> Feeling isolated has to do with either:</p><p> 1. Nobody in the company speaks their language.</p><p> 2. They have multiple enemies within the company and no friends.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There is a picture pack included that has several of the workers not pictured in the default picture file, but it doesn't cover every worker, sadly. Download the pack and just drop it in the default folder. You shouldn't have to overwrite anything.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can you send me a link?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Croba" data-cite="Croba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can you send me a link?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I recently just installed the CV97 mod. The extra pictures are included in the download in the first post of the thread. There is also a readme in the zip which explains where to copy them.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533579" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533579</a></p>