Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I searched the thread and could not find an answer for this one. Can each brand have it's own season finale? I have three different brands running separate events. I'm just wondering if I could have each one have their own finale instead of having to try to run one giant show. Thanks!

Nope, you can only have one Season Finale per year without being penalized.

But was he the best choice for the role in the first place?

He wasn't unequivocally better than every other main eventer in every single criteria (someone else had "slightly more star quality" and another someone else had "slightly more charisma"), but he had the tools to be a strong figurehead.

Is there a way to do a successful money in the bank cash-in after a main event match? I know about limited involvement, but I want the cash-in to happen after a main event match.. but I'm afraid the cash-in will have to be a match in and of itself, and at less than 5 minutes... that wouldn't be a great match.. and also the game would then consider the cash-in match as the main event, right?

Is there a way to do a successful money in the bank cash-in after a main event match? I know about limited involvement, but I want the cash-in to happen after a main event match.. but I'm afraid the cash-in will have to be a match in and of itself, and at less than 5 minutes... that wouldn't be a great match.. and also the game would then consider the cash-in match as the main event, right?

I had the same concerns and after a bit of research decided to do mine as an angle with a title change. Worked a charm as it scored higher than the World Title match that came before it and lead to a great scoring show overall.

I had the same concerns and after a bit of research decided to do mine as an angle with a title change. Worked a charm as it scored higher than the World Title match that came before it and lead to a great scoring show overall.

Thanks Browning, i didn't even think about setting it up as an angle title change. I'm coming up on SummerSlam 2018 and I'm going to have Bobby Roode cash in his Money in the Bank right after Dolph Ziggler beats Nakamura for the WWE Championship.

Do Floating titles count towards any Hall of Immortals/Hall of Fame stats?

and What is the maximum prestige for midcard and main event titles?

thanks in advance

Yes, in my experience, floating titles are counted as main event titles. Maximum prestige for main event belts is 100, 71 for midcard.

Do Floating titles count towards any Hall of Immortals/Hall of Fame stats?

They count towards stats if the prestige is floating in the range, for example, a main event title would be in. So if you start off with a floating belt and wrestler #1 wins it while it has 50% prestige, it will count as a midcard title win. If he then raises the prestige to 85%, loses it, the wrestler #2 winning it will get it counted as a main event title win.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This may be a dumb question, but here goes anyway: If two workers has poor chemistry as opponents, can a gimmick of some sorts "cancel out" the bad chemistry?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If two workers have poor chemistry but compatible styles (Technical, Brawling etc) then booking them in a match of that sort can benefit them. If they're talented enough, and over enough, and have high momentum, and the match is booked well enough, the match could well get as good a rating as one between two workers of comparable skill who don't have all those bonuses working for them.</p><p> </p><p> The question is, is it worth the effort? In my 1991 game, Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels have poor chemistry. A bummer, to be sure, and likely means they won't headline a PPV any time soon, but it can be worked around as I had no real plans for them to be a featured feud in the future.</p><p> </p><p> If your two opponents are a big part of your future, then you need to focus on building them up and up so that, when they do face off again, the intangibles all contribute to a better match rating.</p>

<p>Hey there, quick question:</p><p> </p><p>

I started a game with a promotion that had a bunch of TV shows that were currently off air. I could be totally missing it, but is there a way to delete them? When I go to pre-book a show its there and its a bit of a nuisance to scroll through them all to get to the show I want to actually pre-book. Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dyn-" data-cite="Dyn-" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey there, quick question:<p> </p><p> I started a game with a promotion that had a bunch of TV shows that were currently off air. I could be totally missing it, but is there a way to delete them? When I go to pre-book a show its there and its a bit of a nuisance to scroll through them all to get to the show I want to actually pre-book. Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Set them to be dormant/inactive(forgot what the exact wording in-game is)</p><p> </p><p> You can't actually delete them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you guys deal with the lack of selling in puro feds?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hire the best sellers you can and have them appear in multi-man tags on the undercard with guys you are trying to raise up. Since a lot of puro feds are touring you can have them in a bunch of matches and raise up the other guys selling relatively quickly (though still slower than other performance stats). It's best to get 2-3 "high selling" guys and stick them in different multi-mans so that your 2-3 3v3+ matches per card each have at least 1 guy with high selling to raise up others stats.</p>

I always have trouble figuring out the type of promotion (in the settings) to run. I'd like a pop/perf balance as I like to have good workers but don't want wrestlers to only be able get over on their work rate. Can someone recommend what an NJPW/ROH pop/perf style would look like?

I always have trouble figuring out the type of promotion (in the settings) to run. I'd like a pop/perf balance as I like to have good workers but don't want wrestlers to only be able get over on their work rate. Can someone recommend what an NJPW/ROH pop/perf style would look like?

As far as C-Verse companies go, QAW immediately comes to mind. Of course, that's also a company where you start with a lot of green talent.

How many people is too many for one development federation?

Can a development or child company have "brand split" to hold more stars?

I ask because I have about 6 developmental trainers, 60-70 wrestlers in development (it's a cult size) and I am nervous about launching a second development territory. I am not going to let them go just yet.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GiantYankee1" data-cite="GiantYankee1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm a WMMA 3-5 player. Can I play TEW 2016 by just booking matches or do I have to create story lines? I guess I'm wondering if I can play this game in a similar way to WMMA. Thank you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depending on your company's settings, absolutely. Just make sure things like Mainstream and Traditional aren't set too high.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Depending on your company's settings, absolutely. Just make sure things like Mainstream and Traditional aren't set too high.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you. What settings would you recommend? I want to book and sign workers.</p>