Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ChrisRadical" data-cite="ChrisRadical" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to re download with my order id (old laptop died) or am I SOL so to speak and have to order a new copy of the game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You would need to have your license reset. This is covered in the technical support forum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can people die as a result of attempting to heal their injury via surgery?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No.</p>

This might be specified in-game help but I can't check at the moment. Adding Agers in the Database. Will a Retirement Ager override other agers if/when the worker retires? So if I have a couple of Agers in there for a worker for the period between 30 and 40, but they retire in a save at 32, will the Retirement ager take over or will it still cycle thru the set images up to 40?

So I've got a guy whose rated my NBT, but at 26 years old he's already a very negative influence. Is there anyway I can turn him around, or am I resigned to dealing with his rubbish or booting him?

If you have a good diplomacy rating, a good locker room rating, and a spot of luck, you can slowly set him straight through punishing him every time he screws up and hoping you get a good reaction from the NBT.

Also pretty sure if he has a mentor that is a good backstage presence, the mentor can/will slowly set him right-er too.

But yeah, punish him until he either hates your guts or until he flies right.

Surrounding him with good locker room presences will also drown out his bad nature, which will increase backstage rating and make incidents far less prevalent, so having one bad apple won't sour the batch.

Finally, the higher up the card they are, the more they affect backstage rating. So if he's a midcarder right now, he won't be as bad as if he is a main eventer.

If you have a good diplomacy rating, a good locker room rating, and a spot of luck, you can slowly set him straight through punishing him every time he screws up and hoping you get a good reaction from the NBT.

Also pretty sure if he has a mentor that is a good backstage presence, the mentor can/will slowly set him right-er too.

But yeah, punish him until he either hates your guts or until he flies right.

Surrounding him with good locker room presences will also drown out his bad nature, which will increase backstage rating and make incidents far less prevalent, so having one bad apple won't sour the batch.

Finally, the higher up the card they are, the more they affect backstage rating. So if he's a midcarder right now, he won't be as bad as if he is a main eventer.

Cool. Currently he's a lower mid. But I don't want to give him too much of a push if he's going to be a mega pain in the back side!

<p>Hi guys, new here.</p><p> </p><p>

My question is that as a parent company is there a way to prevent the AI from making a bunch of new events for your child companies? I've run some tests as WWE and NXT and I like NXT's current schedule of having 4 Takeovers a year and their usual television episodes... But it seems like every time I start a save as WWE the AI makes up its own events to round out NXT's annual schedule and I end up with a bunch of weird, generic NXT events I didn't really want.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a feeling there's no way to stop this, but if anyone else knows of a way to, I'd appreciate it if you'd fill me in. Thanks!</p><p> </p><p>

Edit: Also, is there a way to set an AI-controlled event to solely book from a specific division (cruiserweight/women etc)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave E Mac" data-cite="Dave E Mac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cool. Currently he's a lower mid. But I don't want to give him too much of a push if he's going to be a mega pain in the back side!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As a Lower Mid he shouldn't have much effect on the backstage rating, he'll of course get himself into various incidents if he's a bad apple, but with that good diplomacy and other good personalities around it can make him see the errors of his ways and become a good guy.</p><p> </p><p> Also, you can pretty much keep him in the lower mid as long as you want if you manage his popularity, train/job him against talented performers, maybe make him a losing lackey in a storyline with popular guys on the roster, and basically keep him from winning so that his popularity stays where it is.</p><p> </p><p> He'll improve in his skills that way, but hopefully not start complaining that he wants a bigger push. If you're lucky, you can fix his personality issues and when he becomes less of a toxic prick you can start pushing him proper... By then his skills will undoubtedly be (much) better too, making a push even easier.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DaneQuixote" data-cite="DaneQuixote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi guys, new here.<p> </p><p> My question is that as a parent company is there a way to prevent the AI from making a bunch of new events for your child companies? I've run some tests as WWE and NXT and I like NXT's current schedule of having 4 Takeovers a year and their usual television episodes... But it seems like every time I start a save as WWE the AI makes up its own events to round out NXT's annual schedule and I end up with a bunch of weird, generic NXT events I didn't really want.</p><p> </p><p> I have a feeling there's no way to stop this, but if anyone else knows of a way to, I'd appreciate it if you'd fill me in. Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> Edit: Also, is there a way to set an AI-controlled event to solely book from a specific division (cruiserweight/women etc)?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">Hi 'new', i'm Dad!</span></p><p> </p><p> 1. I'm not sure about limiting events without controlling it yourself, maybe someone else can answer this for you.</p><p> </p><p> 2. One way to make this a thing is to set 'brands' in the brand split menu. That way you can make a Main brand/Cruiserweight/Women brand. Then in the event options you set the event to the specific brand you wish to run. Then the AI will ONLY book people that are assigned to that brand.</p><p> </p><p> There's a maximum of three brands per company, so more than that won't be possible. I'm also unsure whether or not non-brand workers will have their morale affected for not showing up at an event that isn't part of their brand, I assume they shouldn't, but i'm not 100% certain.</p><p> </p><p> So yeah, if you make a specific cruiserweight brand and add all the cruiserweights to it, then make an event for the cruiserweight brand only, the AI will only book workers that are part of the cruiserweight brand for those events.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="de knegt" data-cite="de knegt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> There's a maximum of three brands per company, so more than that won't be possible. I'm also unsure whether or not non-brand workers will have their morale affected for not showing up at an event that isn't part of their brand, I assume they shouldn't, but i'm not 100% certain.</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's definitely one of the benefits of brands, is that workers don't care about not being on another brand's shows.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wailer" data-cite="Wailer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know I should remember this, but I don't.<p> </p><p> Do wrestlers get upset if you terminate a PPA contract with a fellow worker that they have strong friendships, or other relationships?</p></div></blockquote><p> Yes they do. You should get a pop up message before the release too, with them trying to talk you out of releasing their friends</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="de knegt" data-cite="de knegt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As a Lower Mid he shouldn't have much effect on the backstage rating, he'll of course get himself into various incidents if he's a bad apple, but with that good diplomacy and other good personalities around it can make him see the errors of his ways and become a good guy.<p> </p><p> Also, you can pretty much keep him in the lower mid as long as you want if you manage his popularity, train/job him against talented performers, maybe make him a losing lackey in a storyline with popular guys on the roster, and basically keep him from winning so that his popularity stays where it is.</p><p> </p><p> He'll improve in his skills that way, but hopefully not start complaining that he wants a bigger push. If you're lucky, you can fix his personality issues and when he becomes less of a toxic prick you can start pushing him proper... By then his skills will undoubtedly be (much) better too, making a push even easier.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:line-through;">Hi 'new', i'm Dad!</span></p><p> </p><p> 1. I'm not sure about limiting events without controlling it yourself, maybe someone else can answer this for you.</p><p> </p><p> 2. One way to make this a thing is to set 'brands' in the brand split menu. That way you can make a Main brand/Cruiserweight/Women brand. Then in the event options you set the event to the specific brand you wish to run. Then the AI will ONLY book people that are assigned to that brand.</p><p> </p><p> There's a maximum of three brands per company, so more than that won't be possible. I'm also unsure whether or not non-brand workers will have their morale affected for not showing up at an event that isn't part of their brand, I assume they shouldn't, but i'm not 100% certain.</p><p> </p><p> So yeah, if you make a specific cruiserweight brand and add all the cruiserweights to it, then make an event for the cruiserweight brand only, the AI will only book workers that are part of the cruiserweight brand for those events.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks so much! I figured there had to be a way to handle that and of course, I was simply overlooking it. Much appreciated.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="EnforcerM" data-cite="EnforcerM" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What Stamina does a worker need to do an hour broadway in a one on one match with 40% Intensity? I can't quite get the mark. I know it's somewhere about B- or B but can't pinpoint it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is pretty easy to test. Do it yourself and be a boss and share the results. </p><p> </p><p> Turn off show times in your save, create two copies of your save, edit a worker's Stamina, then check the results, copy a copy of your save, test, copy, test, and so on.</p>

New generated wrestlers are getting a grey-head generic pic. Is that normal? I don't really know. I only started playing the game a month ago, and went straight away with playing with a 2016 Real Life Mod.

If you are using a real world mod I would guess there aren’t any free random pics in the picture pack to assign to new wrestlers.

This is pretty easy to test. Do it yourself and be a boss and share the results.

Turn off show times in your save, create two copies of your save, edit a worker's Stamina, then check the results, copy a copy of your save, test, copy, test, and so on.

Also note using slow build will let guys go far longer before getting tired

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CharlieRock" data-cite="CharlieRock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>:confused:C-Verse: <p> I've got Peter Michaels for my announcer. He has a 'B' for Announcing. But I keep getting dirt sheet notes telling me I need a better Announcer. What gives?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can still get that note with A* rated announcers in a A* rated segment so I wouldn't worry about it.</p><p> </p><p> Essentially announcers get penalised based on experience together, language and whether they are overshadowed by the in ring action if it's the rock on the mic and Cole at the desk he is not likely to enhance the section. (Nothing against cole)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smw88" data-cite="smw88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can still get that note with A* rated announcers in a A* rated segment so I wouldn't worry about it.<p> </p><p> Essentially announcers get penalised based on experience together, language and whether they are overshadowed by the in ring action if it's the rock on the mic and Cole at the desk he is not likely to enhance the section. (Nothing against cole)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well ok. </p><p> It's only that he is my only negative dirt sheet note, in a match where both workers gave an A* performance, but the final rating was only B+. </p><p> It's making me think that my announcer is dragging what should be an A* match down to the Bs ranges.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CharlieRock" data-cite="CharlieRock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well ok. <p> It's only that he is my only negative dirt sheet note, in a match where both workers gave an A* performance, but the final rating was only B+. </p><p> It's making me think that my announcer is dragging what should be an A* match down to the Bs ranges.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It could be, however it can also be dragged down by match length, product type, lack of a hot storyline etc not all of which I believe always show up as dirt sheet notes (could be wrong). Changing your announce team likely means starting off with no experience rate which could be worse... think it takes best part of two years to fully establish an announce team (depending on shows etc)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smw88" data-cite="smw88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It could be, however it can also be dragged down by match length, product type, lack of a hot storyline etc not all of which I believe always show up as dirt sheet notes (could be wrong). Changing your announce team likely means starting off with no experience rate which could be worse... think it takes best part of two years to fully establish an announce team (depending on shows etc)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have strict storyline turned off. Is that pulling down my matches? (I wasn't really confident doing them. This is only like my third save game. First two scratched. )</p>