Mods By Fleisch

Real World Chronicles: Beta for June is released. Files (as always) are in the first post. Please report any errors, updates that are needed and most importantly, try to have fun with it!

Great news, you saved my weekend! :)

Great mod, just found a few minor things:

Tom Philipps is set as a default announcer for WWE, but has no contract with them

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is misspelled

Charles Robinson

Fandango

The Vaudevillains

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman are probably heels?!

Chris Jericho has a fan favourite gimmick although being a heel

The Authority is set inactive (might be correct)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, you saved my weekend! :)

Great mod, just found a few minor things:

Tom Philipps is set as a default announcer for WWE, but has no contract with them

André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is misspelled

Charles Robinson

Fandango

The Vaudevillains

Brock Lesnar

Paul Heyman are probably heels?!

Chris Jericho has a fan favourite gimmick although being a heel

The Authority is set inactive (might be correct)

Thanks. All fixed. Authority I've kept inactive at the moment.

I have also just realised I forgot to put AAA's new show on the Fight Network so have done that too.

Found a few things in Lucha Underground, too:

Daga's contract is missing

Famous B's contract is missing

Trece & Barrio Negro switched back to their previous gimmicks

Cisco & Cortez Castro should be face

Joey Ryan should be heel

Title histories are not up-to-date

Rey Mysterio is still injured

King Cuerno's picture is misspelled as "King Cueno" and so it's not shown properly

Thank you for all the work put into it Fleisch!

Looking round everything looks great, only thing that could do with changing is PROJO is set to Privately owned and not owned by Progress. Head trainer should also be Darrell Allen, not Jimmy Havoc. Once again thanks for putting your time into this.

Found a few things in Lucha Underground, too:

Daga's contract is missing

Famous B's contract is missing

Trece & Barrio Negro switched back to their previous gimmicks

Cisco & Cortez Castro should be face

Joey Ryan should be heel

Title histories are not up-to-date

Rey Mysterio is still injured

Thanks. I shall get that all fixed. By the way, a replacement picture. Save it in the picture folder as Disciple of Death II.jpg and it will sync up with the data.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/Disciple%20of%20Death%20II_zpsoowbejv0.jpg

Couple of missing NXT workers. Some are not in the database at all, others just arent under NXT contract

ZZ Loupe was signed to a developmental deal after tough enough and has appeared at several house shows. He was featyred on Breaking Ground on the network

Sara Lee should also be under NXT contract as Hope. She has worked several house shows, was showed on Breaking Ground as well

Mada Abdelhamid under contract, not sure if worked any matches, could be seen in the bakcground on Breaking Ground

Daria Berenato has appeared at house shows

Patrick Clark has appeared at house shows and is under NXT contract, also could be seen on Breaking Ground.

Christopher Atkins has appeared at house shows tagging with Bononi

Cezar Bononi has appeared at house shows tagging with Atkins

Gabriel Ealy appeared in house shows tagging with his twin brother Uriel

Uriel Ealy appeared in hose shows tagging with his brother Gabriel

Dallas Harper has appeared on house shows

Adrian Jaoude 2016 Brazilian Olympian under contract

Daniel Matha has appeared at house shows

Gzim Selmani tagging with Sunny Dhinsa as the authors of pain

Sunny Dhinsa tagging with Selmani at house shows as the Authors of Pain

Couple of missing NXT workers. Some are not in the database at all, others just arent under NXT contract

ZZ Loupe was signed to a developmental deal after tough enough and has appeared at several has shows.

Sara Lee should also be under NXT contract as Hope. She has worked several house shows

Mada Abdelhamid under contract, not sure if worked any mathces

Daria Berenato has appeared at house shows

Patrick Clark has appeared at house shows and is under NXT contract

Christopher Atkins has appeared at house shows tagging with Bononi

Cezar Bononi has appeared at house shows tagging with Atkins

Gabriel Ealy appeared in house shows tagging with his twin brother Uriel

Uriel Ealy appeared in hose shows tagging with his brother Gabriel

Dallas Harper has appeared on house shows

Adrian Jaoude 2016 Brazilian Olympian under contract

Daniel Matha has appeared at house shows

Gzim Selmani tagging with Sunny Dhinsa as the authors of pain

Sunny Dhinsa tagging with Selmani at house shows as the Authors of Pain

Do you have any good sources I can get ages, debuts and pictures from for the people not in the data? Can someone also give me a rough guide on their stats as I don't have time to watch all these people wrestle. Thanks. :)

Abdullah the Butcher should be set as retired wrestler instead of semi-active, he hasn't wrestled since 2010, and he's 75, and he's got Hepatitis, so I don't think he'll wrestle anymore.

Though the game will probably retire him in the first month anyways.

How should the Bellas be handled? Nikki is retired, though we know that retired doesn't always mean retired in wrestling. And Brie is taking time off to try to have kids with Daniel Bryan.

Also, not sure if it's important, but Naomi has zero pop everywhere else but the USA as well, though you could make a case that maybe she should just have pop in Canada and little everywhere else in the world (maybe zero in Mexico and Japan?). And Becky Lynch is just at 6 popularity for Canada. Not sure if these were intended or oversights, so if the former, feel free to ignore my postings. :cool:

EDIT: Shouldn't Becky have pop in Japan? I could've sworn I heard and read about her exploits over there. :confused:

Thanks for your work, I had a lot of fun with your converted version, and now it's gonna be even funnier!

Not sure if these are things to be fixed or you already knew that, but: Eric Anthony (Enzo Amore) should be injured, while Bryan Danielson is not since he's already retired.

Brother Ray and Devon are set as muscular body type, I don't get the difference between bulky and flabby, but maybe that's their case? They're not as muscular like an Orton or a Lesnar. But that's personal taste I think.

Last, Scott Hall and Scott Steiner pics aren't in the pack, is it yet to complete right?

Thanks again for your much appreciated work :)

Hi Fleisch, thanks for all your hard work.

Some ROH updates:

- Stokely Hathaway should manage Moose

- Make The Decade inactive

- Make The Knights of The Rising Dawn inactive

- Remove Donovan Dijak from The House of Truth and make the House of Truth tag-team inactive

- Add a Bullet Club stable with Kenny Omega, Adam Cole, Adam Page & Young Bucks

- Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly & Dalton Castle should be faces

- Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson should be heels

- ROH on Comet TV airs on Wednesday, not Thursday

- Create the "Top Prospect Tournament" title. Singles, male only, low level, youngsters, tournament set to January. Past winners: Mike Bennett (2011), Matt Taven (2013), Hanson (2014), Donovan Dijak (2015), Lio Rush (2016).

- Create the "Survival of the Fittest" tournament title. Singles, male only, main event, tournament set to November. Past winners: Bryan Danielson (2004), Roderick Strong (2005), Delirious (2006), Chris Hero (2007), Tyler Black (2009), Eddie Edwards (2010), Michael Elgin (2011 & 2015), Jay Lethal (2012) , Adam Cole (2014).

- In my opinion the ROH TV Championship is more prestigious than the Tag Titles, maybe swap their prestiges?

- Increase Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly's popularity so that they become at least upper mid-carders. Moose should also be increased by several points. If we want to follow ROH's booking, their main-eventers should be Lethal, Cole, Elgin, Strong, O'Reilly, Jay Briscoe & Kenny Omega.

Hi Fleisch, thanks for all your hard work.

Some ROH updates:

- Stokely Hathaway should manage Moose

- Make The Decade inactive

- Make The Knights of The Rising Dawn inactive

- Remove Donovan Dijak from The House of Truth and make the House of Truth tag-team inactive

- Add a Bullet Club stable with Kenny Omega, Adam Cole, Adam Page & Young Bucks

- Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly & Dalton Castle should be faces

- Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson should be heels

- ROH on Comet TV airs on Wednesday, not Thursday

- Create the "Top Prospect Tournament" title. Singles, male only, low level, youngsters, tournament set to January. Past winners: Mike Bennett (2011), Matt Taven (2013), Hanson (2014), Donovan Dijak (2015), Lio Rush (2016).

- Create the "Survival of the Fittest" tournament title. Singles, male only, main event, tournament set to November. Past winners: Bryan Danielson (2004), Roderick Strong (2005), Delirious (2006), Chris Hero (2007), Tyler Black (2009), Eddie Edwards (2010), Michael Elgin (2011 & 2015), Jay Lethal (2012) , Adam Cole (2014).

- In my opinion the ROH TV Championship is more prestigious than the Tag Titles, maybe swap their prestiges?

- Increase Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly's popularity so that they become at least upper mid-carders. Moose should also be increased by several points. If we want to follow ROH's booking, their main-eventers should be Lethal, Cole, Elgin, Strong, O'Reilly, Jay Briscoe & Kenny Omega.

To add onto this, Prince Nana should be managing Donovan Dijak and Will Ferrara. Stokely Hathaway should be switched to face as well.

Some TNA fixes:

Lashley should be heel and have a small pop boost to default to Main Eventer. He's been in the World Title Scene recently.

Bram should be face.

King of the Mountain Title should be active and on Bram.

Jessie should be face.

The Rising should be inactive (Come on man they've been so since mid last year ;))

The BroMans should be active.

Micah should be gone.

Madison Rayne should be face.

Mike Tenay should be gone.

Spud should be heel.

Reby Sky should have a contract and be managing Matt Hardy.

Andrew Everett should have a contract and be managed by Gregory Helms.

:)