Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Looking for a new tag name for the Good Ol Boys, they're going to be a War Machine rip off to go along with The American Cobras as a reDragon rip off, and Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone as The Dynamite Club, a Young Bucks rip off.</p><p> </p><p>

Also any ideas for someone signable at the beginning of the game who could seem like/ be The Briscoes?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking for a new tag name for the Good Ol Boys, they're going to be a War Machine rip off to go along with The American Cobras as a reDragon rip off, and Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone as The Dynamite Club, a Young Bucks rip off.<p> </p><p> Also any ideas for someone signable at the beginning of the game who could seem like/ be The Briscoes?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wouldn't the Good Ol Boys be your Briscoe-likes where the C-Verse goes? And someone else better suited to be the War Machine simulacrum. </p><p> </p><p> That said two ideas came to mind for the War Machine ripoff depending on product. For hardcore promotion I could see them being known as The Phalanx seeing that it sounds phallic and therefore likely funny to management. Where in a more serious minded promotion, NOTBPW for example, I could see them working under the name Alpha Unit.</p>

Hey guys, Masked Patriot demanded a call up in my SWF save and he didn't really fit into any of my plans so I signed Mr. Lucha III and made them a tag team. Any name suggestions?

Faces I assume? I'm picturing something about tradition, maybe just The Tradition, or The Legacy.

Wouldn't the Good Ol Boys be your Briscoe-likes where the C-Verse goes? And someone else better suited to be the War Machine simulacrum.

That said two ideas came to mind for the War Machine ripoff depending on product. For hardcore promotion I could see them being known as The Phalanx seeing that it sounds phallic and therefore likely funny to management. Where in a more serious minded promotion, NOTBPW for example, I could see them working under the name Alpha Unit.

The Briscoes are smaller and can fly a little, that's why they aren't The Good Ol' Boys. Alpha Unit, I like, however.

<p>Playing RAW in the Cornellverse, I'm looking to give Heath Murdock and Horton Ravenwood more of a "tag team name" than just "Heath & Horton." They're good-looking, energetic, athletic, high flying, fun-loving Australian babyfaces. I've been searching for a team name that accentuates their quickness in the ring, and ideally a name that starts with H.</p><p> </p><p>

The best I've got so far is Hypersonic. Or, alternatively, The Hypersonic Express. Does that work? Do you see a better way to go?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="edenborn" data-cite="edenborn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing RAW in the Cornellverse, I'm looking to give Heath Murdock and Horton Ravenwood more of a "tag team name" than just "Heath & Horton." They're good-looking, energetic, athletic, high flying, fun-loving Australian babyfaces. I've been searching for a team name that accentuates their quickness in the ring, and ideally a name that starts with H.<p> </p><p> The best I've got so far is Hypersonic. Or, alternatively, The Hypersonic Express. Does that work? Do you see a better way to go?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I actually really like The Hypersonic Express -- but I'm a fan of 'Express' with a tag team name. You could go with something like High Energy</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="edenborn" data-cite="edenborn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing RAW in the Cornellverse, I'm looking to give Heath Murdock and Horton Ravenwood more of a "tag team name" than just "Heath & Horton." They're good-looking, energetic, athletic, high flying, fun-loving Australian babyfaces. I've been searching for a team name that accentuates their quickness in the ring, and ideally a name that starts with H.<p> </p><p> The best I've got so far is Hypersonic. Or, alternatively, The Hypersonic Express. Does that work? Do you see a better way to go?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> THE HYPE BROS</p><p> </p><p> WOO</p><p> WOO</p><p> WOO BAYBEEEEE.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> In all seriousness, High Altitude sounds good to me, maybe Higher Love since they're good looking? Plus if you call them that you can use the amazing song of the same name for their theme</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey guys, Masked Patriot demanded a call up in my SWF save and he didn't really fit into any of my plans so I signed Mr. Lucha III and made them a tag team. Any name suggestions?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Good Neighbor Policy?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking for a new tag name for the Good Ol Boys, they're going to be a War Machine rip off to go along with The American Cobras as a reDragon rip off, and Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone as The Dynamite Club, a Young Bucks rip off.<p> </p><p> Also any ideas for someone signable at the beginning of the game who could seem like/ be The Briscoes?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Blue Collar Crush</p><p> Teamsters</p><p> Country Breakfast</p><p> </p><p> Edit: I have one for you. Maeda died and I applied for ownership of BCG and took over. On a whim, I noticed tried to buy GCG and noticed I could, so I pillaged them took their championships and bunch of workers. Now I'm running a GCG vs. BCG story with the Golden Circle faction vs. the Black Lions faction. The idea is that I'm going to unify the belts to form new belts. However, I want new belts and need names for them. The idea is that it's not necessarily a BCG vs. GCG unification, it's more that GCG is finally coming home.</p><p> </p><p> Keeping that in mind, any ideas for names for the new, unified belts? And should I change the company name?</p>

Looking for a new tag name for the Good Ol Boys, they're going to be a War Machine rip off to go along with The American Cobras as a reDragon rip off, and Hudson Drake & Morgan Malone as The Dynamite Club, a Young Bucks rip off.

Also any ideas for someone signable at the beginning of the game who could seem like/ be The Briscoes?

The Latino Kings could definitely be The Briscoes imo.

Good brawlers, good high flyers, great menace for their size. I usually call them LAX just as an excuse to use that theme in my playlist.

Plus I just love them.

<p>Playing a CGC I'm kinda drawing a blank on name for a stable consisting of Guide who's just Debut running the serious no bs gimmick and Price who's running a man on mission gimmick trying to prove once and for all he's not the poor man's Decolt and Ian Identity who playing the cool laid back dude whos always trying to make Guide & Price to chill out.</p><p> </p><p>

Any ideas guys</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Scotland" data-cite="Scotland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any suggestions for a name for the team of No Way Jose and R-truth?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Party Starters</p>

<p>I am playing as WWF with the 1998 database, and I need a tag team name for a babyface pairing of D'Lo Brown and Bam Bam Bigelow. I accidentally discovered great tag team chemistry between the two, and I have a storyline idea for pairing them together against The Brood at WM15.</p><p> </p><p>

I am just looking for a name for the team, as "D'lo & Bam Bam" seems kind of lame...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-cite="TheOtherJamesCameron" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am playing as WWF with the 1998 database, and I need a tag team name for a babyface pairing of D'Lo Brown and Bam Bam Bigelow. I accidentally discovered great tag team chemistry between the two, and I have a storyline idea for pairing them together against The Brood at WM15.<p> </p><p> I am just looking for a name for the team, as "D'lo & Bam Bam" seems kind of lame...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well they're both from New Jersey, so something like:</p><p> </p><p> The Jersey Boys</p><p> The Jersey Wrecking Crew</p><p> The Jersey Duo</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well they're both from New Jersey, so something like:<p> </p><p> The Jersey Boys</p><p> The Jersey Wrecking Crew</p><p> The Jersey Duo</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I cannot believe I missed this connection! The Jersey Wrecking Crew is perfect.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How about a three man heel stable of John Snyder (The Silencer) and The New Wave?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Corps</p><p> The Regime</p>

The Regime

Not usually one for "fixed your post" posts. But it looks like your browser may have eaten a couple letters here. I would think The Regiment would be better than "Regime" unless a megalomaniacal manager is going to be added as well.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Unright" data-cite="Unright" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1998 era WWF<p> </p><p> Shane McMahon & Lance Storm need a team name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wrestling Inc.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Unright" data-cite="Unright" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1998 era WWF<p> </p><p> Shane McMahon & Lance Storm need a team name.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Money Talks</p><p> Serious Money</p><p> The Con-Cal Connection</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I need a name for a trios made up of Ares el Guerrero (a grizzled veteran unmasked luchador), Gigante Xandao (a Brazilian with the Badass gimmick, and the largest guy in my promotion), and my Avatar, Clark Sullivan (a Kevin Sullivan-like Occultist) for my current game as a tiny southeastern lucha promotion.</p>