Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JMike" data-cite="JMike" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>2001 WCW save, i'd like the name of a stable of Vampiro, Crowbar, Christopher Daniels and possibly Wrath and managed by James Mitchell. I'd like a name with a demonic theme or something similar considering who's in this.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dark Angels</p><p> Nosferatu</p>

Another one:

A team of Laurel Van Ness & Katarina

Van Ness has the gimmick "The Future", Katarina has "Supernatural".

Both are heels.

First thing that comes to my mind is to call them The Visionaries. Van Ness being visionary because of her futuristic approach to the sport. While maybe Katarina's supernatural side could perhaps involve having visions or fraudulent attempts at them.

OK, I plan on starting a JCP save in the 1987 mod. My story is that Richard Branson bought out the company from Crockett and is looking to rebrand. Now I don't want to use the WCW name as that company is set to open separately and I don't like resigning just so JCP can lose money and then buy them out. I'm just looking for a new name for the company.

OK, I plan on starting a JCP save in the 1987 mod. My story is that Richard Branson bought out the company from Crockett and is looking to rebrand. Now I don't want to use the WCW name as that company is set to open separately and I don't like resigning just so JCP can lose money and then buy them out. I'm just looking for a new name for the company.

If you're going for reality, I'd say "Virgin Wrestling" or something to that effect...

> Richard Branson buying an American brand instead of keeping World of Sport alive.

I always knew he was a monster. :p

Thanks to an injury to Penta El Zero, I decided to team up Rey Fenix and PAC. They have excellent chemistry. What's some good names for this pairing?

Also, if I decide to make a stable out of this trio, what's some good names?

The Kings? Fenix has gone by "The King" and "King Phoenix" before, plus a reference back to PAC's "King of the Cruiserweights" gimmick in WWE?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Don Hughes" data-cite="Don Hughes" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>USPW storyline with a civil war breaking out... What should i name the "confederacy" group??</div></blockquote><p> Stealing from west world but I always thought confederados was a great name</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have any suggestions for El Orgulloso & El Mitico Junior in an OLLIE game?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Los Leyendas (The Legends) El Orgulloso is The Proud One, El Mitico is The Myth. </p><p> </p><p> In a created company in the UK, my high flying stable is going to break into 2. The "good guys" will keep the current name, The Spot, and that'll be Brilliant White, Cannonball Logan, and Sharif. Looking for a name for the splinter group led by Rave (still using his Clubber gimmick) and also featuring Strife (Troublemaker gimmick) and Russel Nixon (Punk gimmick).</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Los Leyendas (The Legends) El Orgulloso is The Proud One, El Mitico is The Myth.

In a created company in the UK, my high flying stable is going to break into 2. The "good guys" will keep the current name, The Spot, and that'll be Brilliant White, Cannonball Logan, and Sharif. Looking for a name for the splinter group led by Rave (still using his Clubber gimmick) and also featuring Strife (Troublemaker gimmick) and Russel Nixon (Punk gimmick).

I think going with an opposite themed name since they were a group. Thunderous Black, Deafening Black, Endless Black.Those are kinda lame but their definitely an adjective that fits out there.

As a german "Kaiserkampf" sounds like a decent name for a tournament like this. If you want something with "of the ring" in german it should be "König des Rings", "Ringkönig" or "König des Gevierts" (which means King of the squared circle).

The funny thing is in Germany most of the promotions are using english words for their shows and tournaments, just like in Japan. They aren't many german names for shows or tournaments:D

• 2 weeks later...