Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Ok, looking for a little help here. :)

It's 2007 and I just brought a trio of youngsters up from developmental and had them win my trios title in their first match. I run an American Puro/Lucha/Sports Entertainment company, with a good mix of Japanese, Mexican and American talent. It's a trio of Faces that I plan to slowly build up over time, but right now it's to lower midcarders and a midcarder.

So, in 2007 (with no WWE related names) can anyone help me name my new Champions? They are Bryan Danielson, Tyler Black and Jon Moxley.

Thanks to any who can help.

American Dragons? Speedforce? A Dragon, an Architect and a Lunatic walk into a Bar?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pacable" data-cite="Pacable" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone have something for my NOTBPW invasion stable who include Greg Gauge, Kirk Jameson, and Nelson Callum, with Shane Sneer?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Since Shane Sneer used to run SCCW, I'd consider calling them Northern Class, but it depends what sort of product you're running.</p><p> </p><p> I'm looking for both a worker name and tag team name, I teamed Seth Whitehead & Topher Smith under masks working for Devious Doctor Fang. Whitehead is wrestling as Havok, which I like, but right now Smith is "Hazard" using CVFP_MaskedMale048 for a picture. Originally, it was supposed to be Whitehead & Stuntman as a tag team and they were The Vile Few, only for Stuntman to be injured in his second match and go down for a year. Right now, Havok & Hazard are "Malice" but I don't like that, or the Hazard name. Any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since Shane Sneer used to run SCCW, I'd consider calling them Northern Class, but it depends what sort of product you're running.<p> </p><p> I'm looking for both a worker name and tag team name, I teamed Seth Whitehead & Topher Smith under masks working for Devious Doctor Fang. Whitehead is wrestling as Havok, which I like, but right now Smith is "Hazard" using CVFP_MaskedMale048 for a picture. Originally, it was supposed to be Whitehead & Stuntman as a tag team and they were The Vile Few, only for Stuntman to be injured in his second match and go down for a year. Right now, Havok & Hazard are "Malice" but I don't like that, or the Hazard name. Any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "Chaos" goes well with Havock. Then you could call the team Havock & Chaos, or Devastation/The Devastators.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have a proper name for the Tag Team of Nate DeMarcus & Tyrone Gray?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm reposting this question.</p>

<p>I have a Global SWF company. Recently I brought in two Japanese workers to add to my tag division. </p><p> </p><p>

I need a tag team name for Funakoshi and Bunrakuken. They are playing the no nonsense strong style ass kickers. Because of their overness they are starting off as my lower level heel tag team thats put on good quality matches. James Prudence and Freddy Garcia was playing this role but decline is starting to kick in. <strong>So thoughts on a team name for Funakoshi and Bunrakuken?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Also I am thinking of giving them a manager. I have Travis Century and Krissy Angelle I could use. Century was managing Hellion but I feel like Hellion has out grown him so he has broke free on his own. Krissy Angelle was managing Greg Gauge for the last year and has developed some great Entertainment (80+ in all three) stats by cutting promo's for Gauge. Recently I restarted the Syndicate with Tommy Cornell, Edward Cornell, Roger Cage and Greg Gauge. Tommy and Roger cut most of the promos so I dont feel the need to keep Krissy with Greg.</p><p> </p><p>

So I could use Krissy or Travis as a manager for them. Not sure if either really fits with them though</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> So I could use Krissy or Travis as a manager for them. Not sure if either really fits with them though</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I would use Century, because the story could be something akin to him bringing in a new crop of ass kickers to help rise up and become dominate or something like that..</p>

<p>As USPW in 2011 (2010 mod) I have Simon Ice and Curtis Jenkins in development. I would like to have them team up because they are both English and this is wrasslin'. Any ideas for English team names in 'Murica?</p><p> </p><p>

I also have a stable that I'm forming between Evan Nygma (Enygma without a mask as a riddler comic book villain gimmick), Citizen X, T-Rex as the enforcer and probably Darkness Cat eventually. I can't find or think of a stable of villains that is evil and cheesy but original sounding, any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The-619" data-cite="The-619" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As USPW in 2011 (2010 mod) I have Simon Ice and Curtis Jenkins in development. I would like to have them team up because they are both English and this is wrasslin'. Any ideas for English team names in 'Murica?<p> </p><p> I also have a stable that I'm forming between Evan Nygma (Enygma without a mask as a riddler comic book villain gimmick), Citizen X, T-Rex as the enforcer and probably Darkness Cat eventually. I can't find or think of a stable of villains that is evil and cheesy but original sounding, any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Alliance Of Evil, The Fearsome Foursome, Evil Incorporated.</p>

Using ECW in 1994 I have started a faction called Plague of Angels. It includes Chris Kanyon, Christopher Daniels, Billy Kidman, and Beulah McGillicutty. What I really need is a name for the team of Daniels and Kidman that goes with the Stable name. Anyone got any ideas, any I can think of aren't peaking my interest enough to stick with.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikemajestic33" data-cite="mikemajestic33" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Using ECW in 1994 I have started a faction called Plague of Angels. It includes Chris Kanyon, Christopher Daniels, Billy Kidman, and Beulah McGillicutty. What I really need is a name for the team of Daniels and Kidman that goes with the Stable name. Anyone got any ideas, any I can think of aren't peaking my interest enough to stick with.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Arc Angels</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Alliance Of Evil, The Fearsome Foursome, Evil Incorporated.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm liking Evil Inc. Thanks mate.</p>

<p>The Year is 1985. In order to keep AWA afloat, I just signed Ric Flair away from the NWA. Of course he makes three times what our other highest paid workers make, which may be a nail in our coffin. But hey, we are going down swinging!!</p><p> </p><p>

Thinking of doing a new Stable that is not The Horsemen of course. These are my ME and Upper ME guys. Who would you place in a stable with Flair? What would you call it? I am not opposed to turning a babyface heel to make it work.</p><p> </p><p>

HEELS:</p><p>

Ric Flair</p><p>

Larry Zbyszko</p><p>

Rick Martel</p><p>

Adrian Adonis</p><p>

Arn Anderson</p><p>

Barry Windham</p><p>

Mike Rotunda</p><p> </p><p>

BABYFACE:</p><p>

Jimmy Snuka</p><p>

Sgt Slaughter</p><p>

Curt Hennig</p><p>

Scott Hall</p><p> </p><p>

Ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm reposting this question.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How about The Greaters?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tomato Can" data-cite="Tomato Can" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Year is 1985. In order to keep AWA afloat, I just signed Ric Flair away from the NWA. Of course he makes three times what our other highest paid workers make, which may be a nail in our coffin. But hey, we are going down swinging!!<p> </p><p> Thinking of doing a new Stable that is not The Horsemen of course. These are my ME and Upper ME guys. Who would you place in a stable with Flair? What would you call it? I am not opposed to turning a babyface heel to make it work.</p><p> </p><p> HEELS:</p><p> Ric Flair</p><p> Larry Zbyszko</p><p> Rick Martel</p><p> Adrian Adonis</p><p> Arn Anderson</p><p> Barry Windham</p><p> Mike Rotunda</p><p> </p><p> BABYFACE:</p><p> Jimmy Snuka</p><p> Sgt Slaughter</p><p> Curt Hennig</p><p> Scott Hall</p><p> </p><p> Ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> Living Legends unless Zybysko I'd already using that. I would do Flair, Zybysko, Arn and windham. Eventually break the stable up with a flair vs Zybysko match with Larry winning and earning the Living Legend name all to himself</p>

Got a Tag team of Pentagon Jr and Bestia 666 down in NXT.

Tag team name is "The Shadow League" but I want to change Bestia's name to something more WWE like, Any ideas?

You could play off his father's name and simply call him "Damian". You could simply drop the 666 and call him "Bestia" which seems like it would be fine in these days of 205 Live. You could use a shortened version of his nickname (El Hijo del Demonio) or you could even go the real name route

His actual birth name is already pretty badass (Leonardo Carrera Lizaragga) so it shouldn't be too hard to come up with some variation that you like. Damian Lizaragga sounds pretty cool to me.

I'm looking for a stable name for British or U.K. Wrestlers in an Indy fed where it's possible people might come and go as other promotions sign them to written contracts. Right now the plan is to have Nick Aldis, Drew Galloway, Marty Scheller and Pete Dunne in the stable and the best I can come up with is British Violence.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordofGustav" data-cite="LordofGustav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What would be a good name for a tag team in WCW where Jean-Paul Levesque & PJ Walker (with another name) would make a tag team of european aristrocats? (From France & Portugal respectively).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> La République The Aristocrats The Empire The House of Bourbon (more like French and Spain aristocrats) The Head of the House</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tazzerman" data-cite="Tazzerman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Got a Tag team of Pentagon Jr and Bestia 666 down in NXT. <p> </p><p> Tag team name is "The Shadow League" but I want to change Bestia's name to something more WWE like, Any ideas?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Darkenss Beasts and for Bestia 666, just change it Beast 666.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="2Sweet" data-cite="2Sweet" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Omega / The Young Bucks<p> </p><p> I need a stable name for them but nothing that has "Club" in it. I was thinking off naming them "The Elite Empire" or just "The Elite" but I don't know if it'd catch on to be honest.</p><p> </p><p> Any suggestions?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Omega and The Young Bucks called themselves already ELITE. Anyway, I'd suggest Optimacy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LordofGustav" data-cite="LordofGustav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What would be a good name for a tag team in WCW where Jean-Paul Levesque & PJ Walker (with another name) would make a tag team of european aristrocats? (From France & Portugal respectively).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Keep Jean Paul Levesque and change PJ Walker to Pedro José Polaco. </p><p> </p><p> As a tag team you can name them Atlantic Gentility, since both nations are on the Atlantic Ocean. You can use it also as a stable if you add a Spanish or a British aristocrat.</p>