<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MattL1222" data-cite="MattL1222" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What young superstars do you usually put in the tag division? USPW stole jungle lord and rogue and I decided to send the platinum blondes down to RIPW to train people so I am in need of some new tag teams</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, the AI often hires Knuckles and Shady K to RIPW, though they're good enough that you can probably stick them straight on the main roster.</p>

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's not a bad idea in theory. You can get a deal with USA Sports 1 and they have coverage in Australia, Europe, and the British Isles. It's not huge coverage and, if I recall correctly, their coverage in Mexico and Canada isn't quite as big as CANN. I'd think at the start of the game, a short term deal with Reverie is probably the best idea, as you can get a nice infusion of cash to get yourself on your way to your own network.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> With regards to starting your own network donyounthinknits better to keep saving to make it bigger everywhere to start. Or just open it as tiny in one region to get it going?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave E Mac" data-cite="Dave E Mac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>With regards to starting your own network donyounthinknits better to keep saving to make it bigger everywhere to start. Or just open it as tiny in one region to get it going?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For a company like SWF? Since you've got one broadcast deal with large coverage in multiple countries and can easily get another A-show on the air with a similar network, what I like to do is go Medium or Big in the U.S., then I use it for RIPW and whatever B-shows I want to run.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For a company like SWF? Since you've got one broadcast deal with large coverage in multiple countries and can easily get another A-show on the air with a similar network, what I like to do is go Medium or Big in the U.S., then I use it for RIPW and whatever B-shows I want to run.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can't decide whether going for another A show is a good bet straight away. From what I can see there is alot of big main and upper card talent. But most are quite old so another A show would help speed up the process of pushing some of that younger talent through.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MattL1222" data-cite="MattL1222" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who all do you usually hire that would fit for a women's division that would fit in with the style and theme of the SWF?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could either raid AAA and build around Sara Marie York and Zoe Ammis, or alternatively go the more “eisen” way and sign only high SA workers who shouldn’t be wrestling at all.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could either raid AAA and build around Sara Marie York and Zoe Ammis, or alternatively go the more “eisen” way and sign only high SA workers who shouldn’t be wrestling at all.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love the Eisen way. Literally everything being superficial and based on looks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave E Mac" data-cite="Dave E Mac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love the Eisen way. Literally everything being superficial and based on looks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In that case, here's the list of female workers with Great or better Sex Appeal available to hire for SWF at the start of the game who will also consider working for SWF with their default product settings-</p><p> </p><p> Alexis Lee Littlefeather, Alina America, Carol Singer, Charity Sweet, Christy Higgins, Electric Dreamer, Golden Delicious, Jaime Quine, Joanne Rodriguez, Nadia Snow, Steffi Chee, Steph Blake, Suzanne Brazzle, Tracy Brendon and Zoe Ammis.</p><p> </p><p> Now, if you want to be a little more selective and add in a minimum of Good Star Quality and Charisma, that leaves Alexis, Charity, J-Ro, Nadia, Suzanne, Tracy, and Zoe. Not a bad start-up, since most are already seasoned hands in the ring, and Charity has a ton of upside.</p>

In that case, here's the list of female workers with Great or better Sex Appeal available to hire for SWF at the start of the game who will also consider working for SWF with their default product settings-

Alexis Lee Littlefeather, Alina America, Carol Singer, Charity Sweet, Christy Higgins, Electric Dreamer, Golden Delicious, Jaime Quine, Joanne Rodriguez, Nadia Snow, Steffi Chee, Steph Blake, Suzanne Brazzle, Tracy Brendon and Zoe Ammis.

Now, if you want to be a little more selective and add in a minimum of Good Star Quality and Charisma, that leaves Alexis, Charity, J-Ro, Nadia, Suzanne, Tracy, and Zoe. Not a bad start-up, since most are already seasoned hands in the ring, and Charity has a ton of upside.

Top stuff!!

Basically with SWF immediately it’s about pushing Bruce to get the last out of his pop. Then short term it about pushing Valiant to be the next big baby face. Then long term it’s tsking some of these youngsters and making them great. Overall I’m enjoying it thus far!

<p>I'm in March 2017 as SWF. </p><p> </p><p>

I was able to buy PGHW when they were going bankrupt. I took over the contracts of quite a few active wrestlers (Yoshimi, Seiji, Kozue, PRIDE, Masaru, KitoGuchi). Everyone is hovering around 10 popularity and they don't speak English yet. </p><p> </p><p>

How would you guys integrate them into the roster? I don't necessarily want to do an invasion angle per se but I'm not opposed to keeping them together as a large stable. </p><p> </p><p>

So storywise and in game mechanics, what would you guys do? Is there an in game manager that speaks English and Japanese that you would use as a mouthpiece that would be cool in story?</p><p> </p><p>

I thought about running some shows in Japan to use their popularity to kickstart them getting some early good grades but I've only started broadcasting in Japan myself so most of my roster has popularity around 20-50 in that region. </p><p> </p><p>

I'd love to build Yoshimi up to face Jack Bruce in a Once in a Lifetime match at Supreme Challenge if I can get his popularity high enough. </p><p> </p><p>

Let me know what you guys think!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Joshdb" data-cite="Joshdb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in March 2017 as SWF. <p> </p><p> I was able to buy PGHW when they were going bankrupt. I took over the contracts of quite a few active wrestlers (Yoshimi, Seiji, Kozue, PRIDE, Masaru, KitoGuchi). Everyone is hovering around 10 popularity and they don't speak English yet. </p><p> </p><p> How would you guys integrate them into the roster? I don't necessarily want to do an invasion angle per se but I'm not opposed to keeping them together as a large stable. </p><p> </p><p> So storywise and in game mechanics, what would you guys do? Is there an in game manager that speaks English and Japanese that you would use as a mouthpiece that would be cool in story?</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kammy Ling immediately comes to mind, but her pop isn't going to be much higher. What's the status of Joanne Rodriguez in your game? If she's retired from active competition, she's an excellent choice.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Joshdb" data-cite="Joshdb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in March 2017 as SWF. <p> </p><p> I was able to buy PGHW when they were going bankrupt. I took over the contracts of quite a few active wrestlers (Yoshimi, Seiji, Kozue, PRIDE, Masaru, KitoGuchi). Everyone is hovering around 10 popularity and they don't speak English yet. </p><p> </p><p> How would you guys integrate them into the roster? I don't necessarily want to do an invasion angle per se but I'm not opposed to keeping them together as a large stable. </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe keep it as a separate show/division, keep some PGHW titles and maybe after a year or so make a storyline of them feeling alienated and Nexus them</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Joshdb" data-cite="Joshdb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm in March 2017 as SWF. <p> </p><p> I was able to buy PGHW when they were going bankrupt. I took over the contracts of quite a few active wrestlers (Yoshimi, Seiji, Kozue, PRIDE, Masaru, KitoGuchi). Everyone is hovering around 10 popularity and they don't speak English yet. </p><p> </p><p> How would you guys integrate them into the roster? I don't necessarily want to do an invasion angle per se but I'm not opposed to keeping them together as a large stable. </p><p> </p><p> So storywise and in game mechanics, what would you guys do? Is there an in game manager that speaks English and Japanese that you would use as a mouthpiece that would be cool in story?</p><p> </p><p> I thought about running some shows in Japan to use their popularity to kickstart them getting some early good grades but I've only started broadcasting in Japan myself so most of my roster has popularity around 20-50 in that region. </p><p> </p><p> I'd love to build Yoshimi up to face Jack Bruce in a Once in a Lifetime match at Supreme Challenge if I can get his popularity high enough. </p><p> </p><p> Let me know what you guys think!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my TCW game I'm hoping to buy out PGHW in the future. IF I do the plan is to run a brand split. TCW and PGHW ,only run PGHW shows in Japan with some wrestlers showing up for shorts runs with the other company. Once I get the PGHW stars pop up in the US then do some " cross promotional" shows.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe keep it as a separate show/division, keep some PGHW titles and maybe after a year or so make a storyline of them feeling alienated and Nexus them</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I ended up doing this! Or at least as a B show for now, will grow their pop and see what makes sense once they are more popular in America. I'm putting some lesser used main roster guys over there too as a sort of Japanese excursion for veterans, running with them as the gaijins.</p>

<p>I started a new game, and once again tried to get a Women's Division off the ground. This time, I hired some of the ladies who are unemployed- Connie Morris, Eve Grunge, April Appleseed, Emma Bitch, and others. And let me tell you, even with Risque dropped down to Medium, Eye Candy Matches are a life saver. Normally, a match between Tamara McFly and Poison Ivy with their current pops? 30s-40s match rating. You add mud or foam to that? Suddenly they're pulling in 70s and 80s. Their match ratings are almost as good as my main events! That's wild.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I set most of them up to be managers of popular wrestlers, and Emma Bitch had Good Chemistry with The Crippler. Of course, now I'm imagining the kind of shenanigans that could arise when I finally turn him back to face and resume his previous gimmick.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, Jana Marie Bowen and Jimmy Hernandez started dating. That makes me happier than it probably should.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Getting back into my save and Matty Faith's developmental contract came up for renewal. Now, he doesn't want to accept another developmental contract, but poking into the editor and looking at his stats, he's also not very good. Should I let him take a walk?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How's Ranger doing in your save? If Matty can team with him as "The Legion" still, the two can be a pretty good team in the midcard, and Matty can take falls on the cheap for a PPA while Ranger gets over.</p>

<p>I'm thinking of turning Brandon James back into Big Cat Brandon.</p><p> </p><p>

However I have one problem, since I want to keep Krissy with him, so I need a new gimmick for her that is compatible with the Big Cat, can you guys give me some advice on this matter so I can find a gimmick?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of turning Brandon James back into Big Cat Brandon.<p> </p><p> However I have one problem, since I want to keep Krissy with him, so I need a new gimmick for her that is compatible with the Big Cat, can you guys give me some advice on this matter so I can find a gimmick?</p></div></blockquote>Little Kitty Krissy?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of turning Brandon James back into Big Cat Brandon.<p> </p><p> However I have one problem, since I want to keep Krissy with him, so I need a new gimmick for her that is compatible with the Big Cat, can you guys give me some advice on this matter so I can find a gimmick?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe morph her character a bit into someone who brings out the most animistic in her clients and this could also be a way to give various monsters like Bear to do. Just a thought.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of turning Brandon James back into Big Cat Brandon.<p> </p><p> However I have one problem, since I want to keep Krissy with him, so I need a new gimmick for her that is compatible with the Big Cat, can you guys give me some advice on this matter so I can find a gimmick?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Manipulation" data-cite="Manipulation" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Little Kitty Krissy?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SIser187" data-cite="SIser187" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe morph her character a bit into someone who brings out the most animistic in her clients and this could also be a way to give various monsters like Bear to do. Just a thought.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was hoping for something that is more of a Face Gimmick, as I plan for Big Cat Brandon to be a Face.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking of turning Brandon James back into Big Cat Brandon.<p> </p><p> However I have one problem, since I want to keep Krissy with him, so I need a new gimmick for her that is compatible with the Big Cat, can you guys give me some advice on this matter so I can find a gimmick?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SIser187" data-cite="SIser187" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41303" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe morph her character a bit into someone who brings out the most animistic in her clients and this could also be a way to give various monsters like Bear to do. Just a thought.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe she could become "The Beast-Mistress"......to lead/manipulate her "animal" clilents. On the default roster you obviously have Big Cat, Bear, and Jungle Lord (would need a heel turn).</p>

• 3 months later...

<p>Favorite Eisen owner of the game?</p><p> </p><p>

Richard is obviously religiously dedicated to sports entertainment. Is stingy with his cash too.</p><p> </p><p>

Jerry seems like he wants to turn SWF into USPW 2.0. Very flashy with his cash, and has a pure entertainment preference. He does make more significantly more talent accessible with his product and his more liberal cash flow. </p><p> </p><p>

Eric likes smark entertainment and he seems more inclined to bring in Indy talent. I’ve never booked under an EE roster but I’ve seen him take over instead of Jerry and he signs guys like CLM and Reaver. </p><p> </p><p>

The top is the “purest” way to play SWF but it sort of ruins the WWE parallel immersion when guys like Ross Henry and Brandon Smith aren’t available due to product.</p>