Your Companies "Top 10 DVD" Match List

I play a Joshi promotion featuring mostly real-life wrestlers that shamelessly stole it's big event names from the WWE.

And which is called "Women's Wrestling Elite"....Because I'm too lazy to make my own graphics....

But anyway...

1: Mayu Iwatani def Toni Storm - No Mercy, October 2017

2: Thunder Rock (Io Shirai/Mayu Iwatani) def Team Hyper Destroyers (Evie/Hiroyo Matsumoto) - WWE RAW, October 2017

3: Thunder Rock def Future Shock (Starlight Kid/AZM) - WWE RAW, December 2016

4: Asuka def, Kairi Hojo - WWE RAW, January 2018

5: Asuka def. Io Shirai - Armageddon 2016

6: Asuka def. Mayu Iwatani - WWE RAW, December 2016

8: Io Shirai def Mayu Iwatani - WWE RAW, March 2017

9: AZM def Konami - Fully Loaded, July 2017

10: Jungle Kyona def Evie (Royal Rumble III, January 2018)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promoción de la Lucha Libre de Campeche: ¡Estrellas del sur!

Witness the rise of southern Mexicos greatest independent lucha libre promotion. This dual language, two DVD set covers the first year of PLLC. Special features include "Historia del Panther Rosa" narrated by the legendary Villano V himself, and "Como Llegamos Aqui" a talk with PLLC talent past and present.

Disc 1: Ascenso del sur

1. Ares el Guerrero, Clark Sullivan, Gigante Xandao vs. Canelo Casas, Principe Pantera, Metatron, Campeche Trios match

The future Los Extranjeros first joined forces in the very first match of PLLC, taking on the tough challenge of Canelo Casas, Principe Pantera, and Metatron for the Campeche Trios titles!

2. El Hijo de Anibal vs. El Hijo de Canek, Campeon de Campeche match

The first main event of PLLC saw two second generation stars battle for the greatest prize of the promotion, as El Hijo de Anibal and El Hijo de Canek tore the house down.

3. El Hijo de Canek/Super Commando vs. Yago/Zumbi

"Los Líder Escuadrón de la Muerte" Super Commando debuted for PLLC teaming with El Hijo de Canek against the exciting team of Yago and "Maestro de Capoeira" Zumbi!

4. Ares el Guerrero/Gigante Xandao vs. Canelo Casas/Principe Pantera

A rare tag team match between Los Extranjeros members Ares and Xandao against frequent Trios challengers Canelo Casas and Principe Pantera.

5. Lady Jaguar vs. India Sioux

The ladies of PLLC clash for the first time ever!

Disc 2: En Nuestro Mejor

6. Relevos Increíbles: El Hijo de Canek/El Hijo de Anibal vs. Zumbi/Super Commando

Hijo de Canek and Hijo de Anibal have beaten on each other over multiple events, but can they work together when faced with the stiff challenge of Zumbi and Super Commando, or will one of the teams collapse due to the pressure of having to work together? Can Super Commando and Zumbi defeat such stiff competition knowing that the one who gets the victory for his team gets to face the Campeon de Campeche in a title match?

7. ¡Sólo una noche!: Angel Azteca vs. Ozz

CMLL and AAA collide at PLLC! National wrestling stars Angel Azteca and Ozz opened PLLCs 1st year anniversary show!

8. ¡El perdedor se va!: Clark Sullivan vs. Yago

The brutal feud between Lady Jaguar and India Sioux has led to their boyfriends to challenge each other to a loser leaves match, one pair will stay, the other must leave PLLC and the Free and Sovereign State of Campeche for at least 3 months!

9. Luchas de Apuestas: Mister Cacao vs. Metatron (máscara contra máscara)

"Viva Los Rudos! Viva Los Extranjeros!" The retirement of Japanese luchador Kazutaka Umemoto (Minster Cacao) after his Luchas de Apuestas loss to Metatron saw Ares el Guerrero (Mexican-American), Clark Sullivan (American), and Gigante Xandao (Brazilian) attack Metatron, tearing his mask and leaving him bleeding in the ring with the Mister Cacao mask on his chest marked the creation of the most dangerous trio PLLC has ever seen, Los Extranjeros!

10. El Hijo de Anibal vs. Super Commando, Campeon de Campeche match

"El Hijo de la Saeta Azul" El Hijo de Anibal faces his stiffest challenge to date for the Campeon de Campeche title in the form of the vicious rudo, "Los Líder Escuadrón de la Muerte" Super Commando!

WCW presents The Top 25 Matches of 2001-2002

WCW presents The Top 25 Matches of 2001-2002

It's been one year since Eric Bischoff bought World Championship Wrestling from AOL Time Warner. Since then, the slow climb back up the mountain has been a slow, but certainly progressive one. Here in this special four-disc DVD set, we will show you the top 25 matches since April 2, 2001, as voted by you, the fans.

Watch as Diamond Dallas Page dominates the United States Title. As the Four World Order claim the gold. As Booker T's over one year grip on the WCW World Heavyweight Championship continues to take shape. All hosted by one of the greatest wrestlers in WCW history: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

WCW presents The Top 25 Matches of 2001-2002. Available now.

Disc 1

Narrowing the Top 25

25. WCW Greed 2002, February - Booker T © vs. Jeff Jarrett for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

24. WCW Nitro, January 2002 - Booker T © vs. Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

The Rise of Kanyon

23. WCW Nitro, March 2002 - Sting and Booker T vs. Kanyon and Jeff Jarrett

22. WCW Nitro, March 2002 - Sting vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Two Young Guns Straight to the Top

21. WCW Eurofest, April 2002 - Honor Rising (CM Punk and Samoa Joe) © vs. Team Canada (Lance Storm and Mike Awesome) vs. Sean O'Haire and Chuck Palumbo for the WCW World Tag Team Championship in a Triangle Elimination Match

20. WCW Spring Stampede 2002, April - Booker T © vs. Goldin Rhodes for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

19. WCW Superbrawl XII, March 2002 - Booker T © vs. Jeff Jarrett for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

A Flair for the Gold

18. WCW Nitro, February 2002 - Booker © vs. Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Disc 2

It's Showtime!

17. WCW Greed 2002, February - Sting vs. Kanyon

16. WCW Nitro, April 2002 - Samoa Joe vs. Rob Van Dam

15. WCW Nitro, March 2002 - Team Canada vs. Filthy Animals (Rey Misterio Jr. and Billy Kidman) in a Tag Team Tournament Qualifier

Diamond in the Rough

14. WCW Superbrawl XII, March 2002 - Rob Van Dam © vs. Diamond Dallas Page in a Steel Cage Match for the WCW United States Championship

13. WCW Greed 2002, February - Honor Rising © vs. Filthy Animals for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

12. WCW Sin 2002, January - Honor Rising © vs. Filthy Animals for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Double J All Over

11. WCW Eurofest, April 2002 - Diamond Dallas Page © vs. Jeff Jarrett for the WCW United States Championship

Disc 3

The Top 10

10. WCW Spring Stampede 2002, April - Sting vs. Rey Misterio Jr.

9. WCW Mayhem 2001, September - Diamond Dallas Page © vs. Kanyon for the WCW United States Championship

The Animals Capture Gold

Bonus Match: WCW Nitro, December 2001 - Jeff Jarrett and Ric Flair © vs. Filthy Animals for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

8. WCW Nitro, April 2002 - Honor Rising vs. Rey Misterio Jr. and Rob Van Dam

7. WCW Nitro, March 2002 - Booker T © vs. Jeff Jarrett and Ric Flair for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

A Final Chance

Bonus Match: WCW The Great American Bash 2001, June - Booker T © vs. Diamond Dallas Page for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. If DDP loses, he can no longer challenge for the title so long as Booker T is champion.

A Storm is Brewing

6. WCW Nitro, March 2002 - Sting vs. Lance Storm

Disc 4

The Top 5

5. WCW Starrcade 2001, December - Kanyon © vs. Diamond Dallas Page for the WCW United States Championship

4. WCW Superbrawl XII, March 2002 - Sting vs. Kanyon

The Golden Opportunity

Bonus Match: WCW Sin 2002, January - Kanyon vs. Fit Finlay vs. Kaz Hayashi vs. Lance Storm for the Golden Opportunity Briefcase

Rise of Young Challengers

3. WCW Nitro, April 2002 - Booker T © vs. Alex Wright for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

2. WCW Nitro, April 2002 - Booker T vs. Kaz Hayashi

The Survival Fortress

Bonus Match: WCW Eurofest, April 2002 - Booker T © vs. Sting vs. Kanyon vs. Goldin Rhodes vs. Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Rob Van Dam in a Survival Fortress Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

The Number One

1. WCW Spring Stampede 2002, April - Honor Rising © vs. Rob Van Dam and Steve Corino for the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Man this is tough. Maverick Championship Wrestling has been going strong for 12 years in Australia, hitting a point where they are close to rivaling RAW and airing on the same network as them. Looking back at 12 years and nearly 350 shows, I am trying to think of the 10 most important and objectively good matches in MCW history. Let's see what I come up with...

10. Marcus Kerr© vs Ace Jordan, Ladder Match for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days II, April 2017 (38, D-)

Ace Jordan is my user character, who I created as a veteran Australian worker who had decent performance skills and pretty average brawling and technical skills. Since I started at 0 popularity and had a dire choice of workers in the beginning, Ace Jordan became my obvious choice for first champ. As the dire despicable heel, he established Marcus Kerr as the top dog and fun babyface title chaser. Jordan's final rematch came in a Ladder Match at Glory Days, my Wrestlemania-esque event. I had Kerr pick up the decisive win, with Jordan getting kayfabe-injured to write him off for a bit. A great main event and feud ender, which set the tone for the future of MCW.

9. Blackwell Bush© vs Rob Edwards, 20 Minute Ironman Match for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days IV, April 2019 (55, C-)

Blackwell Bush ends up being the man to take down Marcus Kerr. Bush had the longest title run (2 years) and most defenses (13) in the history of the Australian title to this date. Bush played a legitimate, no-frills solid wrestler who wasn't above cheating, but his feud with Rob Edwards (who was a stickler for rules and honor) elevated both men to insane levels. The first (and one of the only) Ironman matches in MCW history goes down as a win for the champ, but it sets the tone for what ends up a near 10 year long rivalry/friendship/frenemy relationship between the two men who end up being my pillars.

8. Blackwell Bush© vs Ace Jordan for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days V, April 2020 (48, D+)

Towards the end of Blackwell Bush's 2 year reign, a mysterious duo known as the Aegis begin assisting the champion in defending his title. Blackwell Bush insists that he has nothing to do with them, but there are tons of fingers pointing at him. Meanwhile, Ace Jordan abruptly turns to fan favorite, begging for "one last match" before he retires and saying he wants to clean up MCW. Jordan gets his shot, and Bush ends up being the victim in his long-term scheme, as the Aegis (Kevin Welsh aka Padraig O'Hearne and Lorenzo Oliverio) were his men the whole time! They take out Bush and Ace Jordan becomes the first 2-time champion, introducing the Aegis who stick around as a faction in MCW from here for the next eight years in some fashion.

7. Blackwell Bush© vs James Diaz for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days VIII, April 2023 (70, C+)

Too many important matches in MCW history to count. Up to this point, Jordan would lose the title to Rob Edwards, who would lose it to Lothar Prellinger (Lothar Weiss) and both men would do a ton to elevate it to the next level. James Diaz ended up making his wrestling debut alongside the newly-face Blackwell Bush, who took him under his wing. Bush ends up neglecting his big Young Lion, who ends up joining up with the Aegis as their third man! James Diaz goes on an absolute tear, winning the inaugural Road to Glory (my Rumble) and earning a shot at Bush (who had won the title off of Lothar Weiss). Diaz, who had ditched his Aegis partners (Welsh was signed up by 21CW), just demolishes Blackwell Bush, leading to a dominant year long reign where he looks untouchable. Think Brock Lesnar, but bigger, because everyone in my company other than him was a Light Heavyweight or smaller.

6. James Diaz© vs Christian Blithe, Last Man Standing for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days VIII, April 2024 (76, B-)

James Diaz obliterated everyone who stood against him, with one exception - Christian Blithe. Blithe had been racking up wins, winning the Young Lion's Cup in August, pushing Diaz to the limit in a Cage match in December at Christmas Cage Carnage, and eventually winning the second Road to Glory to earn a rematch against the champ. Diaz, who up to this point has never truly been threatened, loses his cool (he is still pretty much a rookie) and Blithe is able to capture the gold for the first time as the Monster is vanquished. At this point, I had fully hitched by wagon behind Christian Blithe. I thought he was going to be my figurehead, ace, and star to lead me into the future. Unfortunately, he started to hit his ceiling shortly after this win, but man he was the babyface hero for a solid stretch and the center of a lot of what was going on in the 2023-2025 year stretch.

5. Bryant Hall vs James Diaz©, Dog Collar match for the MCW Australian title - Young Lion's Cup V, August 2025 (76, B-)

Bryant Hall has been with me since day one, a green rookie who took his beatings and earned his keep. After 9 years, Hall, who had been a despicable monster heel in the vein of Diaz has a huge moment where he turns face saving a rookie who had been forced to "shadow" him. Blithe ended up losing his title back to Diaz at the Road to Glory, while Hall won the Road to Glory to challenge Diaz at Glory Days. Diaz would go on to win, being the first champ to retain against the Road to Glory winner, while Blithe would become more and more desperate after losing his title. Diaz and Hall had a physical war at the Young Lion's Cup, where Hall was able to finally beat down Diaz and take the title. Bryant Hall was my "Blithe didn't work out and Hall is on fire, let's strap the rocket to him!" pick that didn't backfire per-se, but Hall hasn't shown to be that top guy. He was lighting it up before breaking his neck pretty recently for me, so we'll see how he ends up doing when he returns! Also, this is the first match that doesn't revolve around Glory Days, so looking back I'd say I did a pretty good job building up my season finales as big deals.

4. Christian Blithe vs Rob Edwards vs Bryant Hall© for the MCW Australian title - Glory Days IX, April 2026 (77, B)

Two years prior, Christian Blithe won in the main event of Glory Days as the biggest hero and babyface champion. Two years later, he wins with the help of corrupt commissioner Victor Goliath as one of MCW's most despicable heels. How did we end up here?

Christian Blithe fell flat after his title win. Not uncommon, this happens a lot with the "title-chasing" babyface sort of character, but he just wasn't there. He ended up getting desperate, losing a title vs hair match to James Diaz (prior to the Hall win) and losing his head (literally) willing to do ANYTHING to get his title back. Rob Edwards wins the Road to Glory, but Blithe is desperate to get into the main event. He challenges Edwards for his title shot and loses, and, in desperation, grabs a (plant) fan with the hair clippers that were used to shave his head and starts cutting him, telling Edwards to get him in the match. Blithe ends up in the match, and he wins. Why?

At this point, I had JUST hit Cult. RAW had shown interest in my workers for the first time, and I lost James Diaz a few months prior. I had just offered written contracts to everyone, and, when Glory Day came around, two workers didn't accept yet, and had pending offers from RAW - Rob Edwards and Bryant Hall. Thankfully, both re-signed with me, but this was me making sure that my champ didn't walk out a couple weeks later after the biggest event of the year.

3. Lothar Weiss vs Rob Edwards©, Cage match for the MCW Australian title - Christmas Cage Carnage, December 2026 (93, A)

Rob Edwards would shortly win the title from Blithe, raising the bar immensely before being beaten by the dastardly Lothar Weiss. Weiss has been the head of my heel faction, The Lost Souls, since about 2016-2017, with the other members being Australian Devil (who turned into a babyface hero shortly after), Vortex, Vaughan and Warmonger as temporary muscle, Aeon (a regen of Mayhem Mulhoney) as the current muscle, and Manik, the first Dojo graduate. He has been causing tons of terror and mayhem, with this being his second title win, as his faction always seems to do extremely well in cage matches. This wasn't the first A match I had (that honor goes to a throw-away TV main event between Bryant Hall and Manik) but it was the first one that really mattered in a big way, and it showed a serious step up. Edwards would win the title back from Lothar after a few months, but these two really elevated this title to the very highest it could possibly be. Both have turned into amazing entertainers (both have charisma in the 90s with great mic skills and entertainment) and carry every storyline, while being my better hands in the ring.

2. Dexter Mattell vs Kevin Welsh vs Rob Edwards© for the MCW Australian title - Pride Before the Fall, June 2027 (95, A*)

Dexter Mattell has been a solid hand with me for a long time, but you won't see much of him until the end here. Originally teaming with Jeremie Courtney as the Princes of Pretty, the conceited Matell decides that to up his stock, he needs to align with the commissioner Victor Goliath and join the Aegis. Kevin Welsh would return to MCW, and the two would butt heads in their attempts to take the title off of Rob Edwards. The triple threat with Edwards ends up being my second A* match, with the first of course being a throw away TV tag match with Bryant Hall teaming with Rob Edwards against the above heel duo (which happens to be the match that Hall breaks his neck in. Coincidence?).

1. Dexter Mattell vs Kevin Welsh©, Cage match for the MCW Australian title - Christmas Cage Carnage, December 2027 (87, B+)

Dexter Mattell, who did not have a "face turn" but is more of a tweener with bad-guy tendencies, takes the title off of Kevin Welsh (who won it from Rob Edwards prior to my brand split) becomes the first MCW wrestler to win the Triple Crown (Top title, Midcard title, and Tag title). Mattell has been my midcard rock, his tag team carrying the division in it's early years, winning the West Coast title on two occasions, but never made it to the top. He was the guy I always went to when I wanted a banger of a match, or a banger of a promo. He was the guy who I put in the ring with Tommy Cornell Jr at Glory Days just a year or two prior! He was never, storyline-wise in a position that made sense for him to win the top title. I wasn't even planning on going with him until his popularity shot through the stratosphere after the brand split and he started going solo. I capitalized with his win to end out the year, and Dex locks himself into my Hall of Fame (which hasn't opened yet, still waiting for the right time and for some guys to start retiring/winding their careers down).

I'm in January 2028, so not much after this title match, and man that was tough. I ended up rambling a ton about my personal game, and only covering the story of my main title. The economy and industry are in the dumps, so it's been hard to keep grinding at the game, especially with 2 TV shows a week. I just want to see the full life cycle of some of my favorite workers before I bid them farewell when 2020 comes out, so I am trying to make it to some of my exciting events and big ideas I have planned. Cheers to anyone who decided to read this with most likely no knowledge of who any of these guys are or Australian C-Verse wrestling in general! If you aren't sure what to do while waiting for 2020, start up a small promotion in Australia, there are LOADS of ton guys to play with!

#10 - 82 - Steven Parker d. Mobstar to retain the ECZ North American title - Night of Champions, June 2020

Night of Champions is my Wrestlemania, and usually where the winner of the Rip Chord Invitational in February cashes in their title shot. In this case, the big leagues were coming after my champion, Mobstar, so Parker cashed in 2 months early, winning the title. Mobstar signed a written deal with me, so they had their rematch at Night of Champions, with the new champion retaining.

#9 - 82 - El Mitico Jr d. KC Glenn - Night of Champions, June 2021

I spent so much money on KC Glenn (more than my next 2 highest contracts combined) and I'm trying to speed him up the ladder without angering half my mid/upper midcard, since he started with almost no US Overness when I got him. 6 months after this, he's only at 36, so I'm sure he'll be bringing the house down for quite some time. El Mitico left me for USPW a few months after this, where he is a midcarder and having excellent matches.

#8 - 84 - Bunrakuken Torii d. Nate DeMarcus - Uncensored!, July 2021

This was literally a throwaway midcard match. By virtue of his tag team with Logan Wolfsbaine, who was the star of the team, Nate DeMarcus got decently over, and he's really athletic, but I have to believe that fortunate card placement and "Machine Gun" Torii carried this match.

#7 - 84 - Bunrakuken Torii, Steven Parker & Lenny Brown d. Mobstar, El Mitico Jr & Nate DeMarcus - Breakdown, May 2021

With Bunrakuken Torii's showdown with champion Mobstar looming on the horizon, he teamed with a few of Mobstar's former biggest rivals to take on the champ and some rising stars. While "Machine Gun" got a big win in pinning the champ, he didn't manage to take the belt away a month later.

#6 - 84 - Mobstar d. Steven Parker, Lenny Brown & Aldous Blackfriar to win the ECZ North American title - No Escape, December 2020

2 months earlier, Scythe won his 2nd North American title, ushering in the reign of his stable, The Black Night, also featuring Blackfriar, and tag team The Old Gods (Prometheus and a regen I named Kirin). Unfortunately, Scythe suffered a Major Concussion and vacated the title on the next show. After some qualifiers to get into the match, these 4 men battled to become the next champion, with Mobstar picking up the win and beginning his record 3rd reign.

#5 - 84 - Mobstar d. El Mitico Jr & Hector Kazmaier - Elite Wrestling Monthly!, December 2020

This was a champion's showcase to end the year, with all 3 singles champions in one match. Mobstar, the newly crowned North American champion, defeated Pennsylvania champion El Mitico and Hardcore champion Kazmaier in an unexpectedly good match.

#4 - 86 - Aldous Blackfriar d. Lenny Brown - Elite Wrestling Monthly!, February 2021

#3 - 86 - Bunrakuken Torii & Koshiro Ino d. Mobstar & Gram Gorman - Elite Wrestling Monthly!, February 2021

Grouping these 2 together as they were on the same show, and co-main event and main event, respectively. First, Blackfriar got revenge on the man who eliminated him from the Rip Chord Invitational, even though he wasn't the man pinned (Brown would lose to Torii in the finals). Then Bunrakuken Torii, the man with the title shot in his pocket, teamed with PGHW loaner Ino to face the then-reigning Sam Keith Classic champions in the scrappy pairing of Mobstar and Gorman. Torii won, the first step towards his eventual Night of Champions title shot.

#2 - 87 - Mobstar d. El Mitico Jr to retain the ECZ North American title - Danger And Violence, March 2021

Looking back, I'm even more sad that El Mitico left me 4 months ago as I see him all over this list. He was never going to win here as Torii vs. Mobstar was clearly being built for Night of Champions, but he gave the champ a few scares, and they tore the roof off of the building.

#1 - 87 - Steven Parker, Jimmy Prudence & Lenny Browan d. Nate DeMarcus, Bunrakuken Torii & El Mitico Jr - Sam Keith Classic XI, August 2021

The main event of the Sam Keith Classic was a barnstormer, as a preview for Sole Survivor the following month where these 6 men met again with the North American title on the line. That night, Steven Parker would win his 2nd title, becoming only the 3rd man with multiple title reigns (Mobstar (3) & Scythe (2)).

This game started in Jan 2016 with the default data, and is now in December 2021. The company is Cult with 56 popularity throughout the States and slowly climbing, running 2 shows per month, a big show on Week 2 Saturdays, and then Elite Wrestling Monthly on Week 4 Saturdays.

<p>My top 10 VHS (DVD's don't exist yet!) from my WCW game (where AWA is a brand) </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#10 - Ric Flair def. Sting to retain the WCW World Title - WCW Uncensored (March 1992)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A classic match between classic foes. Sting had Lex Luger in his corner, but that proved to be costly when Luger accidently hit his best friend while aiming for Flair, allowing the champ to retain.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

#9 - Hulk Hogan def. Randy Savage to retain the AWA World Title - AWA Superclash (February 1994) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

A rematch rarely lives up to the original. Tell that to Hogan and Savage who not only matched their first matchup at Starrcade 93, they surpassed it with a perfect culmination to their legendary feud. </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

#8 - Ric Flair def. Scott Hall to retain the WCW World Title - WCW Wrestlewar (February 1993)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Fresh off his loss in the Champion vs. Champion supermatch at Starrcade 92, Ric Flair took his frustrations out on Scott Hall. Weeks of sneak attacks finally led to WrestleWar 1993 where Flair found his mojo and defeated Scott Hall with some assistence from Arn Anderson. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#7 - Hulk Hogan and Davey Boy Smith def. Randy Savage and Big Bubba Rogers - AWA Nitro (February 1994)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Just one week before their meeting at Superclash, Savage and Hogan faced each other in a tag team match alongside Smith and Rogers who would also meet later that week for the International TV Title. What resulted was one of the best matches ever given away on free TV. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#6 - Sting def. Keji Mutoh by DQ - WCW Beach Blast (June 1994)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ever since Keji Mutoh arrived in WCW he's run roughshot over the company with the help of Yokozuna. A former Tag Team and Television champion, he reached the summit when he beat Ric Flair for the title at Slamboree 94. His first defence came against a revitalised Sting, but the presence of Yokozuna was too much as Sting fell to the banzai drop and Mutoh stole yet another win.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#5 - Sting def. Curt Hennig - AWA Supercard (March 1994)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A rematch from Superclash, Sting got his revenge on Curt Hennig, this time managing to come away with a win in a 30 minute match for the ages. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#4 - Keji Mutoh def. Ric Flair for the WCW World Title - WCW Slamboree (May 1994)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mutoh's rise to the top of WCW was cemented when he beat Ric Flair for the title in front of 53,000 fans at the Metrodome. Of course, some help from Yokozuna was needed, but Mutoh more than held his own till that point and confirmed himself as one of the best wrestlers in the world in this classic. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#3 - Ric Flair def. Scott Steiner - The Great American Bash (July 1994)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Scott Steiner cost Flair a shot to get his title back from Mutoh when he intefered in the no.1 contenders match between Flair and Sting. Flair was hell bent on revenge, even telling the Horsemen to stay out of it. He got that revenge and stole the show from the main event to show why he should be next in line for a shot at redemption agaisnt Mutoh.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

#2 - Ric Flair and Rick Rude def. Sting and Lex Luger (WCW Saturday Night - May 1992) </strong></p><p> </p><p>

The greatest tag team match of all time. One of only two matches to receive a perfect 100 score from the critics. This was the night that Luger betrayed his best friend. Flair promised Luger a title shot...all he had to do was turn on Sting. Luger had shown signs of resistance, although Sting was clearly not trusting especially after mishaps such as Uncensored 1992...but tonight was the night it all changed forever. With Sting firmly in control after a hot tag, he turned into a waiting Luger who lifted him straight into the torture rack before dropping him and walking away to leave Flair and Rude an easy target and an easy victory. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#1 - Sting def. Rick Rude to retain the WCW World Title - WCW Fall Brawl (September 1991)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The first ever perfect match. Sting and Rick Rude's feud had become white hot. Rude wanted to prove that no one could match his physique - not even Sting. The end result was the best match to ever take place in a WCW ring. Rude had won the title from Sting at Slamboree 91, while Sting won it back at The Great American Bash. The match at Fall Brawl was not just about the title for Sting - it was about ending things with Rude. He did just that, putting to bed a brilliant trilogy with a fitting end.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="John Lions" data-cite="John Lions" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>-snip-</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love all of this, would love to see a Top 10 of the Midcard and Tag-Team Titles reigns as well. </p><p> </p><p> Great to see guys performing long term. I love a lot of these guys but never get so far in my games, so to see them pulling out A* matches is awesome. I love Lothar Prellinger so it is nice to see him be a dominant leader of a Faction even if he only makes the list once. Love to know what your whole roster looks like at the moment.</p>

<p><strong>The Best of 4C Vol. I (2016-2018)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 1: Blood and Thunder (2016)</strong></p><p>

<strong>1. Sayeed Ali © vs Davis Wayne Newton</strong></p><p>

Singles Match for the 4C Championship </p><p>

(4C Presents... One Night Only)</p><p>

<strong>2. Sayeed Ali © vs Davis Wayne Newton</strong> </p><p>

First Blood Match for the 4C Championship </p><p>

(4C Presents... Blood Brothers)</p><p>

<strong>3. Remmy Skye © vs Chris Flynn</strong> </p><p>

Last Man Standing Match for the 4C Canadian Championship </p><p>

(4C Presents... Do Or Die)</p><p>

<strong>4. Davis Wayne Newton vs Hugh Ancrie</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Presents... Best of the Best XXI)</p><p>

<strong>5. Davis Wayne Newton © vs Sayeed Ali vs Rajah vs White Angel</strong></p><p>

4-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Do Or Die) </p><p>

<strong>6. Hugh Ancrie vs Gram Gorman</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>7. Sayeed Ali vs Hugh Ancrie</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Combat Zone IX)</p><p>

<strong>8. White Angel vs Rajah</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

<strong>9. Sayeed Ali © vs Davis Wayne Newton</strong></p><p>

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

<strong>10. Chris Flynn vs Too Hot</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Combat Zone VIII)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 2: Young Guns (2017)</strong></p><p>

<strong>1. Diablo Duvak © vs Remmy Skye vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p>

Ladder Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p>

(4C One Night Only: Skye High)</p><p>

<strong>2. Remmy Skye vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p>

Singles Match </p><p>

(4C Presents... Demolition Derby)</p><p>

<strong>3. Diablo Duvak © vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p>

Last Man Standing Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Back To Basics)</p><p>

<strong>4. Diablo Duvak © vs Benson Saros vs Remmy Skye</strong></p><p>

3-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p>

<strong>5. Remmy Skye vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Overload VIII)</p><p>

<strong>6. Benson Saros © vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p>

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p>

<strong>7. Chris Flynn vs Lightning Lomas</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Combat Zone XV)</p><p>

<strong>8. White Angel vs Chris Flynn vs Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p>

3-Way Elimination Match</p><p>

<strong>9. The Inner City Express © vs Damage Inc. vs Thunder & Lightning</strong></p><p>

3-Way Elimination Tag Team Match for the 4C Tag Team Championship</p><p>

<strong>10. Diablo Duvak vs Remmy Skye</strong></p><p>

Singles Match </p><p>

(4C Overload IX)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 3: Dizzying Heights (2018)</strong></p><p>

<strong>1. Thrill Seeker © vs Sonny Wildside</strong></p><p>

Singles Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Back to Basics)</p><p>

<strong>2. Sonny Wildside © vs Thrill Seeker vs Hugh Ancrie vs Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p>

4-Way Ladder Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

<strong>3. Sonny Wildside © vs Thrill Seeker</strong></p><p>

<strong>4. Jamie Atherton © vs Diablo Duvak vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p>

3-Way Elimination Match For The 4C Canadian Championship</p><p>

(4C Best of the Best XXIII)</p><p>

<strong>5. Jamie Atherton © vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p>

(4C Presents... No Limits)</p><p>

<strong>6. Brooke Tyler © vs Alicia Strong</strong></p><p>

Ladder Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

<strong>7. Diablo Duvak © vs Jamie Atherton vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p>

(4C Presents... X Factor)</p><p>

<strong>8. Alicia Strong © vs Brooke Tyler vs Melody vs Sally Anne Christianson</strong></p><p>

4-Way Ladder Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

<strong>9. Jamie Atherton © vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p>

(4C Presents... Wrestling Showcase)</p><p>

<strong>10. Jamie Atherton © vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p>

Singles Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p>

Not my top 10, but 10 key matches in chronological order from my WCW game that began 1st July 1991, now coming up on Starrcade. A few WWF names in the mix, but mostly WCW originals.

Highlights: Nikita Koloff defeats Ric Flair for the WCW title at Halloween Havoc 1991, Rick Rude wins the BattleBowl to become #1 contender ar Starrcade

1. Nikita Koloff © vs. Rick Rude, WCW World title at Superbrawl 1992

Koloff's so-so reign ends as the Dangerous Alliance takes control of WCW in emphatic fashion.

Highlights: Who can Beat The Champ? Lots of people, apparently, as the Television title changed hands 31 times in 1992 - but only 5 of the champions (Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Dustin Rhodes, Steve Austin and Vinnie Vegas) managed 5 successive defences to gain a shot at the title of their choice, and only Rhodes and Austin won the titles they challenged for! WCW is the home of fierce competition!

2. Ricky Steamboat vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World title at Clash XX

A classic rivalry, and an early contender for MOTY. Did anyone think Steamboat was likely to end Rude's reign at 4 weeks? Maybe not - but on free TV this elevated a show where the semi-final was Marcus Bagwell vs. Michael Hayes...

Highlights: Ultimate Warrior debuts in WCW and offers challenges to anyone who wants to face him - leading to a months-long war with Big Van Vader to determine who truly is the greatest warrior in WCW!

3. Scott Steiner and Randy Savage vs. Arn Anderson and Steve Austin, Clash XXI

After Rick Steiner was injured, Randy Savage filled in to help Steiner in the blossoming war of everyone against the Dangerous Alliance and whoever they paid off to help them.

Highlights: Clash XXI, Sting beats Rick Rude and Rhodes & Windham def. the Calgary Connection, both by DQ

4. Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Dustin Rhodes, Randy Savage and Scott Steiner vs. the Dangerous Alliance, War Games match at Wrestle War

Brutal, bloody, devastating... And that was just the build up as the Alliance devastated all in their path, putting Rick Steiner and Lex Luger into retirement and breaking Barry Windham's arm. The fan favourites got revenge on the night, but no-one came out of this carnage unscathed.

Highlights: Cactus Jack's brutal 1992 including being run down by a car, a cage war with Nikita Koloff and attracting the unwelcome attention of Big Van Vader

5. Sting vs. Steve Austin vs. Rick Rude © - WCW World title, Great American Bash

Were there cracks in the foundation of the Alliance? With Austin claiming he was just in this match to make sure that Rick Rude won, Rude nevertheless seemed sceptical... but Austin did indeed prove decisive, taking out Sting and letting Rude get the win and retain the World title, solidifying their friendship and maybe even elevating Austin to the #2 spot in the Alliance...

Highlights: The Young Pistols against the Diamond Exchange, with the Pistols winning the US tag titles from the Calgary Connection and then entering a lengthy war with the Exchange, whose numbers advantage saw them becoming dual US and Six Man champions... before Michael Hayes' rivary with Shawn Michaels saw the Pistols come back to take the Six Man belts!

6. Bret Hart vs. Arn Anderson, Clash XXIV

Technician vs. technician, Hitman vs. Enforcer, just a straight up fantastic match, and sometimes that's fine

Highlights:The fall of Scott Steiner, from tag champion with his brother to being forced to scramble for a partner, Steiner seemed to have found the ideal man to stand by his side in Randy Savage, but Steiner's growing anger and paranoia turned the UMichigan graduate into a raging bull, uncontrollable and uncaring!

7. Randy Savage vs. Scott Steiner, Last Man Standing at Clash XXIV

Had the Machon Man met his match in the form of the unrestrained Steiner? As formidable as Savage is, Steiner proved himself just as wild, and even more athletic as he delivered a Frankensteiner onto the steel steps for the win - and Savage has noticeably steered clear of Steiner after the long layoff that followed!

Highlights: Ric Flair's fall and rise from World champion to self-doubting recluse to manager of hot prospects to #1 contender to the World title

8. Ric Flair vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World Title at Halloween Havoc

If you really want to put someone over in WCW, you can give them eight months with the World title, or have them go over Ric Flair, and both are probably equally as effective. The person who does both, is a made man.

Highlights:The NWA in WCW - the globe-spanning tournament to crown new tag champions (Steve Austin and Arn Anderson) before the York Foundation took control of both the tag titles (Richard Morton and Robert Gibson) and the NWA World title (Terence Taylor). The Foundation expects challengers to pay for their title matches, and so far they've kept the gold - and the green that goes with it!

9. Rhodes & Windham vs. Calgary Connection ©, WCW World Tag Team titles in a steel cage at Halloween Havoc

Our MOTY so far, this gave Windham the chance for revenge against Brian Pillman, who helped break his arm. Windham's anger over this had cost his team in the past, and Pillman's taunting hadn't helped, but after Rhodes won the right to challenge for the tag belts he and Windham rose to the occasion - literally, as it was a cagetop superplex on Pillman that brought the gold to the Texans!

Highlights: #1 contender tournament, leading to Sting's third shot at the title after two disputed finishes and a first ever defeat for Rick Rude in a tag match at Clash XXV - or was his shoulder up? To settle matters once and for all between the two, Commissioner Ventura has made the Starrcade main event an Iron Man match!

10. Sting vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World title in an Iron Man match at Starrcade

I'm guessing this is going to be pretty good. It really ought to be...

<p>I've started a ton of saves in the 2+ years I've owned TEW16. Not many survived past the first few in-game months. Of those who did, most were turned into diaries and again, not many of those went on long or well enough, but I do have two saves/companies I'd put out top 10 DVDs for.</p><p> </p><p> First one is Piledriver Wrestling, a dojo that started a promotion with $50.000 to help its graduates get some exposure and experience. It went on to join the COTT, buy out MAW and straight-up kill RIPW month in and month out, now in 2020 and heading towards the annual Sam Keith Classic Tag Team Tournament.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>1. Casey Valentine vs Masked Patriot at the finals of the Rip Chord Invitational XV, January 2020 (Rated B-)</strong><p> Two big stars in the biggest tournament of the independent U.S. scene, with Valentine representing NYCW and Patriot being Piledriver's standard bearer.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>2. American Patriot vs Masked Patriot for the COTT World Heavyweight title at War for Territory #15, March 2019 (Rated C+)</strong></p><p> Former COTT World Heavyweight champion Masked Patriot met current (at the time) champion Bulldozer Brandon Smith and as if that setup wasn't big enough, Smith revisited his American Patriot character for a monumental match at his former Mid Atlantic stomping grounds.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>3. Masked Patriot vs Scythe for the Piledriver Championship at MAW Where it all begins again, October 2019 (Rated C+)</strong></p><p> The grand finale to a classic good vs evil feud before Scythe left Piledriver Wrestling for NYCW. It went down at an appropriately major event, the legendary season finale that MAW used to hold every October.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>4. Frederique Antonio Garcia vs Masked Patriot for the COTT World Heavyweight title at War for Territory #24, December 2019 (Rated C+)</strong></p><p> Piledriver's mission statement is to showcase young talent and its graduates especially. While he did not exactly pass the torch or the title in this match, Garcia brought in a lot of eyeballs to the company thanks to his star power and popularity, which is exactly what a COTT champion is expected to do.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>5. Masked Patriot vs Syd Collier, Piledriver/Mid Atlantic title unification match at MAW The Sam Keith Classic VIII, July 2018 (Rated C)</strong></p><p> After the MAW/Piledriver merger, a match to unify the two promotion's top titles was only a matter of time. Fresh off winning his feud against former tag team partner Cameron Jones, Syd Collier represented MAW with his oldschool style against Piledriver's Masked Patriot in a classic clash.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>6. Lenny Brown vs Masked Patriot vs Xavi Ferrera for the Piledriver Championship at MAW Night of the Champions, December 2018 (Rated C)</strong></p><p> After a flopped main roster debut in SWF, Lenny Brown joined Piledriver with an axe to grind and a point to prove. He quickly became Piledriver Champion and this was his finest moment with the belt, a triple threat match against former champions and main event mainstays Masked Patriot and Xavi Ferrera.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>7. Masked Patriot vs Scythe for the Piledriver Championship at MAW Where it all begins again, October 2018 (Rated C)</strong></p><p> Exactly one year before its big finale and Scythe's departure, his feud with Masked Patriot began here, delivering an instant classic that headlined the first MAW season finale under Piledriver Wrestling's watch.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>8. Masked Patriot vs Spencer Spade at the finals of the Rip Chord Invitational XIV, January 2019 (Rated C)</strong></p><p> Another case of RIPW prospects getting burned up in the main SWF roster, Spencer Spade joined NYCW upon his release and represented the Tri State promotion in the annual Rip Chord Invitational tournament, delivering three stellar performances in a single night with this as his best against Piledriver's big match player, Masked Patriot.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>9. Cali Slick vs Logan Diaz for the Piledriver Championship at Fatal Force 2020, May 2020 (Rated C)</strong></p><p> After GSW went bankrupt, Cali Slick defeated Hustle Muvva to earn a contract with Piledriver Wrestling. He then proceeded to tear through the roster until eventually clashing with the man on top, Logan Diaz, who he beat to become the (at the time of writing this) current champion.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>10. Logan Diaz vs Xavi Ferrera for the Piledriver Championship at MAW Where it all begins again, October 2019, (Rated C)</strong></p><p> Two hot prospects released from PSW. Two men who have been with Piledriver Wrestling since day one. An ongoing rivalry that's still alive after four years. Probably the best match between these two, at least to date.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Second, my longest ongoing save with NextGen Wrestling, or NGW. This one's set in the '97 CVerse and began as a Road to Glory save, though in time I fell in love with my homegrown promotion and decided to stick with it. Last show I ran/posted was NGW Hard Times, dated July of 2013, so this game's been going on for 16 in-game years. Choosing just 10 matches is no small feat, but here goes:</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>1. "The Gothic Grappler" Fusae Etsuko vs Geena the Warrior Princess for the NGW Womens title at NGW Terror Rising, July 2013 (Rated B+)</strong><p> Geena was there in the early days of NGW. She was a young lion champion and set to win the top prize, before NOTBPW and CWWF pulled her back to Canada just days before her big title match. Fusae Etsuko cut her teeth in BHOTWG's short-lived sibling joshi promotion, before spending several years without a job until NGW hired her. She has since been undefeated, winning the top championship before weight and gender divisions were introduced. Without flinching, she vacated the title only to win the newly minted Womens title. Round that time, Geena's contract ran out and she chose to return to NGW. Before her on-screen return, Etsuko suffered an injury and had to vacate the title, which Geena won upon her return. By the time Etsuko had healed up, she returned to reclaim the title she was never defeated for. After a DQ and a countout finish, this match finally ended the two women's feud, with Etsuko choking out Geena to win the title back.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>2. The Cream of the Crop (Nelson Frye & Christopher Lister) vs Violent Mood Swings (Adam Matravers & Robert Howard) in a 30 minute Iron Man tag match at NGW Back to the Future, December 2011 (Rated B+)</strong></p><p> Two teams with amazing chemistry and experience in a great match that went down on a random episode of NGW's weekly TV show. Ironically, all four men would later join "Captain Hero" Stig Svensson to form the promotion's iconic babyface stable, the League of Heroes, while after the introduction of weight classes, they would switch partners to equal success as Frye teamed up with Howard and Lister teamed with Matravers.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>3. Tommy Cornell vs Nelson Frye for the NGW Championship at NGW's November show, November 2003 (Rated B+)</strong></p><p> Your eyes do not deceive you, "Rough Justice" Tommy Cornell is indeed an NGW alumni and former champion, with this being the match where he won the gold. Note the date; at the time, Cornell was just a rookie who had flopped in SWF while NGW was a small-time promotion that still hadn't come up with fancy names for its monthly shows.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>4. Violent Mood Swings (Adam Matravers & Robert Howard) vs Fitness Fury (Petter Eriksson & Viper McKenna) in a Ladder match for the NGW Tag Team titles at NGW's October show, October 2007 (Rated B)</strong></p><p> Back when NGW would hold intergender matches, Fitness Fury were its first ever tag team to be heavily featured. This was also where Violent Mood Swings got established as a team, winning the titles in an epic ladder match.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>5. Christopher Lister vs Adam Matravers for the NGW Cruiserweight title at NGW Terror Rising, July 2013 (Rated B)</strong></p><p> Two long time friends and partners going one on one for the title. No hostility, just a clean fought contest between two athletes and competitors, a showcase for NGW's Cruiserweight division.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>6. Champagne Lover vs Edward Cornell vs Wael Hossam for the NGW Heavyweight title at NGW Fallout, February 2013 (Rated B)</strong></p><p> NGW's prime time player, the Mexican ladykiller defeated both Edward Cornell and the Egyptian mat master Wael Hossam in an epic triple threat for the NGW Heavyweight title. As members of the oldschool, ultra serious group "The Real Deal", Cornell and Hossam teamed up a lot and sought to shut down the cocky champion, but Lover found a way to pull out a victory and retain.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>7. Shiro Akuma vs Hardcore Hernandez for the NGW Cruiserweight title at NGW Walk Through Fire, April 2013</strong></p><p> Shiro Akuma (f.k.a. Marihito Masuko) and James "Mainstream/Hardcore" Hernandez really set the bar for what a high flying spectacle of a Cruiserweight match can and should be with this one.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>8. Stig Svensson vs Golden Scorpion for the NGW Championship at NGW's January show, January 2006 </strong></p><p> A classic from the older days of NGW, Stig Svensson defeated the villainous Golden Scorpion in this bout to win the title and establish himself as the promotion's lead heroic babyface.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>9. "The Gothic Grappler" Fusae Etsuko vs Jeri Behr for the NGW Womens title at NGW Battle for Europe, October 2012 (Rated B)</strong></p><p> If Etsuko vs Geena told the story of wild American wrestler versus precise joshi striker, this one told the story of a Swedish high flyer against a Japanese mat magician trying to keep her grounded. It's matches like these that have many fans believe that unlike most promotion's that feature a women's division as a secondary side show, NGW is actually headlined by women who deliver some of the best matches, with the men (at least as an average of all the matches) being a distant second.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>10. Marat Khoklov wins the 20 man Starmageddon match at NGW Starmageddon, June 2013</strong></p><p> Already a multi time NGW Heavyweight champion by this point, Khoklov had been busy with leading his Eastern European themed group and not involved in the main title picture for quite some time. In NGW's gruelling annual Starmageddon match, Marat set his eyes on gold once more, winning the King of the Ring title to punch his ticket for a title match that will headline December's season finale, NGW End of the World.</p></div></blockquote>

<p><strong>The Best of 4C, Vol II (2019-2021)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 1: The Breakout (2019)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1. Sonny Wildside © vs Thrill Seeker</strong></p><p>

(4C Presents... Best of the Best XXIV)</p><p>

<strong>2. Brooke Tyler © vs Melody</strong></p><p>

Singles Match For the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Best of the Best XXIV)</p><p>

<strong>3. Brooke Tyler © vs Alicia Strong vs Melody</strong></p><p>

3-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Final Fight)</p><p>

<strong>4. Davis Wayne Newton © vs Thrill Seeker </strong></p><p>

<strong>5. Thrill Seeker © vs Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p>

Last Man Standing Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... X-Factor)</p><p>

<strong>6. Thrill Seeker © vs Davis Wayne Newton</strong></p><p>

<strong>7. Sonny Wildside © vs Thrill Seeker vs Sayeed Ali vs Antonio Del Veccio</strong></p><p>

4-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

<strong>8. Brooke Tyler © vs Melody</strong></p><p>

Ladder Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

<strong>9. Benson Saros © vs Mimic </strong></p><p>

<strong>10. Johnny Bloodstone vs Thrill Seeker</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C Presents... Do Or Die)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 2: Rising Force (2020)</strong></p><p>

<strong>1. White Angel vs Thrill Seeker vs Christian Price vs Mimic </strong></p><p>

20 Minute Scramble Match</p><p>

<strong>2. Alicia Strong vs Amber Allen</strong></p><p>

Singles Match </p><p>

<strong>3. Johnny Bloodstone vs Christian Price vs David Stone</strong></p><p>

(4C Presents The Winner Cup Classic, Night 2)</p><p>

<strong>4. Johnny Bloodstone © vs Chris Flynn</strong></p><p>

<strong>5. Alicia Strong © vs Melody vs Sally Anne Christianson vs Amber Allen</strong></p><p>

4-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

<strong>6. Johnny Bloodstone © vs Christian Price</strong></p><p>

<strong>7. Davis Wayne Newton vs Sayeed Ali </strong></p><p>

No Disqualification Match</p><p>

(4C Presents... Back to Basics)</p><p>

<strong>8. The Canadian Blondes © vs Damage Inc vs The Nest of Vipers vs The Inner City Express</strong></p><p>

4-Way Tag Team Elimination Match for the 4C Tag Team Championship</p><p>

<strong>9. Johnny Bloodstone vs Thrill Seeker</strong></p><p>

Submission Match</p><p>

(4C Presents... X-Factor)</p><p>

<strong>10. Melody © vs Jamie Quine</strong></p><p>

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Disc 3: Shock and Awe (2021)</strong></p><p>

<strong>1. Benson Saros vs Christian Price</strong></p><p>

Cross-Brand Singles Match</p><p>

(4C ShockZone, December)</p><p>

<strong>2. Amber Allen vs Lucy Stone-McFly</strong></p><p>

Singles Match</p><p>

(4C ShockZone, November)</p><p>

<strong>3. Lucy Stone-McFly © vs Fuyuko Higa </strong></p><p>

Submission Match for the 4C Women's Prospect Championship</p><p>

<strong>4. Johnny Bloodstone vs Edward Cornell</strong></p><p>

Singles Match </p><p>

(4C ShockZone, December)</p><p>

<strong>5. Amber Allen © vs Alicia Strong </strong></p><p>

Singles Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Iron Man Challenge)</p><p>

<strong>6. Amber Allen © vs Alicia Strong vs Brooke Tyler</strong></p><p>

20 Minute Scramble Match for the 4C Women's Championship</p><p>

<strong>7. Sonny Wildside vs Justin Sensitive</strong></p><p>

Last Man Standing Match</p><p>

<strong>8. Johnny Bloodstone © vs Chris Flynn</strong></p><p>

Steel Cage Match for the 4C Championship</p><p>

(4C Presents... Cage Rage)</p><p>

<strong>9. Jacob Jett © vs Johnny Bloodstone</strong></p><p>

<strong>10. Benson Saros vs Chris Flynn vs Christian Price </strong></p><p>

(4C Presents... Do Or Die)</p>

<p>The game started in January of 1991, it is now April 1998. This DVD may as well be the best of Bret Hard, featuring a few Hogan/Savage matches.</p><p> </p><p>

10. Bret def Shawn Michaels at Free For All, May 1994 (98)</p><p>

9. Bret Hart © def Randy Savage to retain the WWF title at One Night Only, December 1994 (98)</p><p>

8. Hulk Hogan def Randy Savage © in a Cage Match to win the WWF Title at Summerslam, August 1991 (99)</p><p>

7. Mega Powers def Earthquake & Big Bossman at Wrestlefest, July 1992 (99)</p><p>

6. Bret Hart © def Davey Boy Smith to retain the WWF Title at Free For All, May 1996 (99)</p><p>

5. Bret Hart def Mr. Perfect at Wrestlemania IX, Aptil 1993 (99)</p><p>

4. Bret Hart def Roddy Piper at King of the Ring, June 1992 (99)</p><p>

3. Bret Hart © def Sycho Syd to retain the WWF Title at Summerslam, August 1996 (99)</p><p>

2. Mega Powers def Roddy Piper & Mr. Perfect at Rampage, October 1992</p><p>

1. Razor Ramon def Bret Hart © to win the Intercontinental Title at Wrestlemania VIII, April 1992 (100)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not my top 10, but 10 key matches in chronological order from my WCW game that began 1st July 1991, now coming up on Starrcade. A few WWF names in the mix, but mostly WCW originals.<p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: Nikita Koloff defeats Ric Flair for the WCW title at Halloween Havoc 1991, Rick Rude wins the BattleBowl to become #1 contender ar Starrcade</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>1. Nikita Koloff © vs. Rick Rude, WCW World title at Superbrawl 1992</strong></p><p> </p><p> Koloff's so-so reign ends as the Dangerous Alliance takes control of WCW in emphatic fashion.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: Who can Beat The Champ? Lots of people, apparently, as the Television title changed hands 31 times in 1992 - but only 5 of the champions (Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Dustin Rhodes, Steve Austin and Vinnie Vegas) managed 5 successive defences to gain a shot at the title of their choice, and only Rhodes and Austin won the titles they challenged for! WCW is the home of fierce competition!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>2. Ricky Steamboat vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World title at Clash XX</strong></p><p> </p><p> A classic rivalry, and an early contender for MOTY. Did anyone think Steamboat was likely to end Rude's reign at 4 weeks? Maybe not - but on free TV this elevated a show where the semi-final was Marcus Bagwell vs. Michael Hayes...</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: Ultimate Warrior debuts in WCW and offers challenges to anyone who wants to face him - leading to a months-long war with Big Van Vader to determine who truly is the greatest warrior in WCW!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>3. Scott Steiner and Randy Savage vs. Arn Anderson and Steve Austin, Clash XXI</strong></p><p> </p><p> After Rick Steiner was injured, Randy Savage filled in to help Steiner in the blossoming war of everyone against the Dangerous Alliance and whoever they paid off to help them.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: </em><em>Clash XXI, Sting beats Rick Rude and Rhodes & Windham def. the Calgary Connection, both by DQ</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>4. Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Dustin Rhodes, Randy Savage and Scott Steiner vs. the Dangerous Alliance, War Games match at Wrestle War</strong></p><p> </p><p> Brutal, bloody, devastating... And that was just the build up as the Alliance devastated all in their path, putting Rick Steiner and Lex Luger into retirement and breaking Barry Windham's arm. The fan favourites got revenge on the night, but no-one came out of this carnage unscathed.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: Cactus Jack's brutal 1992 including being run down by a car, a cage war with Nikita Koloff and attracting the unwelcome attention of Big Van Vader</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>5. Sting vs. Steve Austin vs. Rick Rude © - WCW World title, Great American Bash</strong></p><p> </p><p> Were there cracks in the foundation of the Alliance? With Austin claiming he was just in this match to make sure that Rick Rude won, Rude nevertheless seemed sceptical... but Austin did indeed prove decisive, taking out Sting and letting Rude get the win and retain the World title, solidifying their friendship and maybe even elevating Austin to the #2 spot in the Alliance...</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: The Young Pistols against the Diamond Exchange, with the Pistols winning the US tag titles from the Calgary Connection and then entering a lengthy war with the Exchange, whose numbers advantage saw them becoming dual US and Six Man champions... before Michael Hayes' rivary with Shawn Michaels saw the Pistols come back to take the Six Man belts!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>6. Bret Hart vs. Arn Anderson, Clash XXIV</strong></p><p> </p><p> Technician vs. technician, Hitman vs. Enforcer, just a straight up fantastic match, and sometimes that's fine</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights:The fall of Scott Steiner, from tag champion with his brother to being forced to scramble for a partner, Steiner seemed to have found the ideal man to stand by his side in Randy Savage, but Steiner's growing anger and paranoia turned the UMichigan graduate into a raging bull, uncontrollable and uncaring!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>7. Randy Savage vs. Scott Steiner, Last Man Standing at Clash XXIV</strong></p><p> </p><p> Had the Machon Man met his match in the form of the unrestrained Steiner? As formidable as Savage is, Steiner proved himself just as wild, and even more athletic as he delivered a Frankensteiner onto the steel steps for the win - and Savage has noticeably steered clear of Steiner after the long layoff that followed!</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: Ric Flair's fall and rise from World champion to self-doubting recluse to manager of hot prospects to #1 contender to the World title</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>8. </strong><strong>Ric Flair vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World Title at Halloween Havoc</strong></p><p> </p><p> If you really want to put someone over in WCW, you can give them eight months with the World title, or have them go over Ric Flair, and both are probably equally as effective. The person who does both, is a made man.</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights:The NWA in WCW - the globe-spanning tournament to crown new tag champions (Steve Austin and Arn Anderson) before the York Foundation took control of both the tag titles (Richard Morton and Robert Gibson) and the NWA World title (Terence Taylor). The Foundation expects challengers to pay for their title matches, and so far they've kept the gold - and the green that goes with it!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>9. Rhodes & Windham vs. Calgary Connection ©, WCW World Tag Team titles in a steel cage at Halloween Havoc</strong></p><p> </p><p> Our MOTY so far, this gave Windham the chance for revenge against Brian Pillman, who helped break his arm. Windham's anger over this had cost his team in the past, and Pillman's taunting hadn't helped, but after Rhodes won the right to challenge for the tag belts he and Windham rose to the occasion - literally, as it was a cagetop superplex on Pillman that brought the gold to the Texans!</p><p> </p><p> <em>Highlights: #1 contender tournament, leading to Sting's third shot at the title after two disputed finishes and a first ever defeat for Rick Rude in a tag match at Clash XXV - or was his shoulder up? To settle matters once and for all between the two, Commissioner Ventura has made the Starrcade main event an Iron Man match!</em></p><p> </p><p> <strong>10. Sting vs. Rick Rude ©, WCW World title in an Iron Man match at Starrcade</strong></p><p> </p><p> I'm guessing this is going to be pretty good. It really <em>ought</em> to be...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pleased to see this thread has been revived. </p><p> Love your match choices and information regarding them. You've honestly made me want to boot up a new WCW 91' save or restart my JCP 87' save. I'd buy your dvd collection in a heartbeat.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spirophore" data-cite="Spirophore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>The Best of 4C Vol. I (2016-2018)</strong><p> </p><p> <strong>Disc 2: Young Guns (2017)</strong></p><p> <strong>1. Diablo Duvak © vs Remmy Skye vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p> Ladder Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> (4C One Night Only: Skye High)</p><p> <strong>3. Diablo Duvak © vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p> Last Man Standing Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> (4C Presents... Back To Basics)</p><p> <strong>4. Diablo Duvak © vs Benson Saros vs Remmy Skye</strong></p><p> 3-Way Elimination Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> (4C Presents... Blood Brothers)</p><p> <strong>5. Remmy Skye vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p> Singles Match</p><p> (4C Overload VIII)</p><p> <strong>6. Benson Saros © vs Diablo Duvak</strong></p><p> 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Disc 3: Dizzying Heights (2018)</strong></p><p> <strong>7. Diablo Duvak © vs Jamie Atherton vs Benson Saros</strong></p><p> Ladder Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> (4C Presents... X Factor)</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spirophore" data-cite="Spirophore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> <strong>The Best of 4C, Vol II (2019-2021)</strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Disc 1: The Breakout (2019)</strong></p><p> <strong>9. Benson Saros © vs Mimic </strong></p><p> 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the 4C Canadian Championship</p><p> (4C Presents... One Night Only)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Disc 3: Shock and Awe (2021)</strong></p><p> <strong>1. Benson Saros vs Christian Price</strong></p><p> Cross-Brand Singles Match</p><p> (4C ShockZone, December)</p><p> <strong>10. Benson Saros vs Chris Flynn vs Christian Price </strong></p><p> 3-Way Elimination Match</p><p> (4C Presents... Do Or Die)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who is this Benson Saros?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spirophore" data-cite="Spirophore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My player character, I make him in every wrestling game I play. I would've explained that but I figured nobody cared.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do the same thing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spirophore" data-cite="Spirophore" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My player character, I make him in every wrestling game I play. I would've explained that but I figured nobody cared.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Givem the time your save seems to have run for, I figured he was some kind of regen or game created worker</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WWE April 2014 mod for TEW 13 by Fleisch</span></strong><strong> </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>A Career of Fear: The Bray Wyatt Story</strong></span><p><span style="font-size:14px;"> </span><span style="font-size:14px;"><em>A career introspective documenting the accomplishments of this bizarre future Hall of Immortals inductee. Bray Wyatt has struck fear in the hearts of many superstars on his path to superstardom. Relive all of his classic encounters in this one of a kind DVD set.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:10px;">1. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Money in the Bank Contract</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Summerslam 2014</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>After a re-ignition of the bitter rivalry between the Shield and the Wyatt Family, the Eater of Worlds scored a victory over Money in the Bank holder Seth Rollins on Raw. After careful manipulation, Bray convinced Seth to put his "golden ticket" on the line in a match against him. Rollins's stubborn pride proved to be his downfall as Bray captured the Money in the Bank contract after Seth's Shield brethren Roman Reigns speared him mid-match, allowing Bray to capture his guaranteed WWE Championship opportunity.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 2. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>WrestleMania 31</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. Sting </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>These two strange, enigmatic characters confronted each other at the Royal Rumble. After weeks of mind games, Bray accepted Sting's proposal for a match at Sting's first WrestleMania. The two engaged in a grueling contest for the ages, but unfortunately for Sting, he failed to get the job done. After defeating the Undertaker at Survivor Series, Sting fell prey to Sister Abigail by a much younger foe. Sting, however, did earn himself a post-match standing ovation. As for Bray, this wasn't the last time he was seen in front of the sold out WrestleMania 31 crowd.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 3. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>WrestleMania 31</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins had finally accomplished his dream of both main eventing WrestleMania and winning his first WWE Championship. These accolades were certainly no easy feat as he had to go through a determined Brock Lesnar to do so. After being put through hell by Brock Lesnar for 30 minutes, Seth's WrestleMania night wasn't over as the very man whom defeated him for the Money in the Bank contract cashed in as Seth's night of glory turned into a nightmare as the Eater of Worlds won his first WWE Championship.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 4. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Triple Threat for the WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Battleground 2015</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>WrestleMania 31 proved to be a nightmare for both Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins. The Beast returned with a vengeance in July, anxious to utilize his rematch clause. Seth Rollins, however, has been constantly screwed out of WWE Championship matches by members of the Authority in Triple H, Kane, and Roman Reigns. Seth once again earned a WWE Championship match in this hellacious contest. The Cult Leader proved to be a bigger obstacle than even Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins could overcome as they both fell victim to interference by Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. In the end, Bray reigned supreme as both Seth and Brock were forced to relive the setbacks they experienced at WrestleMania 31.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 5. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Summerslam 2015</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>One short month after experience hell in the form of the Architect and the Beast, Bray was faced with yet another major obstacle. This came from the Face that Runs the Place, John Cena. Cena says it has been too long since he's held a championship and reminded Bray of their WrestleMania encounter. Bray reluctantly accepted. However, General Manager Shawn Michaels barred Rowan and Harper from ringside. This stipulation proved to be troublesome for Bray as Cena gave him the fight of his life. In the end, Bray utilized Sister Abigail to retain his throne. </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 6. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Hell in a Cell 2015</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>The hits keep on coming for the Master of the Wyatt Family, with each challenger getting more legendary. This challenge came in the form of the 25 year veteran, the Undertaker inside his playpen, Hell in a Cell. Despite Undertaker's best attempts at mind games, perhaps the biggest mind game in this rivalry came from Bray introducing Undertaker to the newest member of his Family, the 6'8", 350 pound Braun Strowman. This revelation appeared to take its toll on the Deadman as Bray extended his WWE Championship reign.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 7. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Fast Lane 2016</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>After losing his WWE Championship to his bitter rival, Seth Rollins, at Survivor Series 2015, Bray is finally getting his one on one rematch after being involved in a triple threat match also involving then WWE Champion Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble, but not taking the loss. Seth defended against each member of the Wyatt Family successfully before taking on Bray at Fast Lane. Bray was determined to walk into WrestleMania 32 as WWE Champion, but it was not meant to be as his long-time rival hit him with a Curb Stomp. Arguably, Bray had bigger plans at WrestleMania though. </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 8. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>No Holds Barred</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>WrestleMania 32</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>In order to provoke a reaction from the prize fighter, Bray began referring to himself as the Beastslayer. This didn't set well with Brock Lesnar as Bray lured him into several ambushed by his Family. The Conqueror vowed revenge. In this rare heel vs. heel match, these two held nothing back. These two men destroyed each other and the arena around them in an attempt to prove superiority. The two kicked out of each others finishers until the sun set on Brock's dominance as he fell victim to a Sister Abigail onto the stairs as Bray became one of the few to best Brock in a singles matchup.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 9. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Roadblock 2016</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray Wyatt vs. AJ Styles ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>In October 2016, the Wyatt Family began feuding with the new top stable in WWE, the Club. The Club consisted of Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and their friend, WWE Champion AJ Styles. The Phenomenal One had burst onto the scene in January and already established himself as a top star, defeating John Cena at WrestleMania, winning the WWE Championship from Seth Rollins in July, defeating Cena two more times, including inside Hell in a Cell, and retiring Daniel Bryan. The Wyatt Family proved to be more problematic for AJ as Bray earned a WWE Championship match by proxy of the Wyatt Family winning an elimination match against the Club at Survivor Series. After competing in one of the WWE's legendary ranked matches, Bray wins his second WWE Championship after a hard-fought battle with AJ Styles.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 10. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>Royal Rumble 2017</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> AJ Styles vs. Bray Wyatt ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>The Club and the Wyatt Family would compete in 2 more elimination matches, with the Club ultimately winning the series. Things looked set for AJ to win back his WWE Championship, as he picked the stipulation for the WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble. In yet another legendary heel vs. heel matchup, AJ once again came up just a bit short in this bout as he was counted out after suffering a Sister Abigail on the announce table.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> 11. </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>WWE Championship</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>WrestleMania 33</em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt ©</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>In the summer of 2016, the Eater of Worlds ejected his mercenary Braun Strowman from the Family. Braun suffered his first pinfall loss in WWE to his former mentor at Summerslam 2016. The Wyatt Family then put their former brethren on the shelf for several months before Braun came back and won the 2017 Royal Rumble. Bray then tried to convince Braun that he was showing him tough love. Of course, Braun didn't feel up to the redemption talk and chose to face him instead of Kevin Owens at WrestleMania 33. The protege ended up defeating the teacher in the main event of WrestleMania 33 after a Running Powerslam. </em></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>Special Features:</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray manipulates Seth into putting his Money in the Bank contract on the line (Smackdown August 2014)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray says he isn't entering the Royal Rumble because he isn't greedy (Royal Rumble 2015)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Sting returns to challenge Bray at WrestleMania 31 (Royal Rumble 2015)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray celebrates with the WWE Championship (Post WrestleMania 31 Raw)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Promo inside the Elimination Chamber (Elimination Chamber 2015)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Braun Strowman debuts and attacks the Undertaker (Raw September 2015)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Braun Strowman is ejected from the Wyatt Family (Raw July 2016)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Braun Strowman is injured by the Wyatt Family (Raw August 2016)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray and AJ Styles contract signing (Raw December 2016)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> Bray says that Braun is a quitter and that he'll force Braun to say I Quit at Extreme Rules (Raw May 2017)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> WarGames is brought back for Summerslam with the Shield, the Wyatt Family, and the Balor Club (Raw August 2017)</span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-size:10px;"><em>What is next for the Eater of Worlds? In his short 4 year career in WWE, he has won the WWE Championship twice, main evented the Grandest Stage of Them All twice, led the Wyatt Family to two Tag Team Championships, and defeated some of the biggest names in the game. The career of this charismatic figure in WWE has seen him do it all, but Bray says he isn't done yet. What challenges and accomplishments lay ahead for this future Hall of Famer?</em></span></div></blockquote><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:10px;"> </span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did 11 matches because one of them is a Money in the Bank cash-in match that lasted 2 minutes. And while that would be important in documenting Bray's accomplishments and should definitely be on a career introspective DVD, it still would feel like 9 matches and a segment. So, I went 10 matches and a segment.</p><p> </p><p> The 2 AJ matches are 2 of the 11 matches in my save to get a 100 rating. Bray was also involved in another 100 match, but that was a random tag match on Smackdown.</p>

<p>I first got on TV in August 2012, so I'm just going to pretend everything before that didn't exist since the "mainstream" would not have seen my older matches. I'm going purely by match rating and not my own opinion.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1) Angel Eater vs Jaime Quine (Tandem Duality 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Former Tag Team champions Broken History has just had a broken friendship. After losing their championships, Jaime Quine has regained the ability to hope. On the other hand, Angel Eater has volunteered his own body to young upstart genetic research group CEO Zack Zucks to become a genetically modified superweapon. Jaime Quine fights against Zack Zucks' company in an attempt to regain her lost friendship with Angel Eater. Little does she realize...</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2) Ouroboros vs Freya Fish (Tarnished Trust 2012)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Heaven and Hell collide as the Great Serpent Demon Ouroboros and his Serpent Clan look to take out Freya Fish and her Celestial guard. Who will win? Will Ouroboros take control of Celestia and overturn the balance of the universe? Find out by buying this DVD for the low low price of $49.99.99</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3) Battle Royale (Alina Adventures 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A completely meaningless match that I didn't even know took place... I mean an exciting Battle Royale packed with can't miss action!</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4) Mythics vs Strongest Team (Encore Evil 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Strongest Team find themselves in Celestia with promises that Alicia Strong will see her deceased father one last time. Little did she realize this was all a trick by Ouroboros in an attempt to eliminate Alicia Strong. Ouroboros lures them into Celestia where he plans on killing Alicia Strong. Also, I competely did not spoil #2 on this list.</p><p> </p><p>

After narrowly escaping death, the Strongest Team realize that their most dangerous opponent is from neither Hell nor Heaven. It is the Ascended One, Krissy Angelle herself. Watch as the Strongest Team do battle with the Mythics in this riveting tag team match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5) Joanne Rodriguez vs Steph Blake (Gorey Gift 2012)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joanne Rodriguez defends her championship at the first ever PPV. A legend is born and it all starts here.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>6) Strongest Team vs Coastal Guard (Random TV episode, 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Completely meaningless match where the outcome was never in doubt. But hey, I'm sure there was good wrestling.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>7) Joanne Rodriguez vs Brute Kikuchi (Encore Evil 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Joanne Rodriguez's hope, Queen Dawn has disappeared! Will she be able to overcome all odds to defeat Brute Kikuchi?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>8) Mythics vs The Hooters (Slamtom Menace 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This epic rivalry comes to a conclusion at Slamtom Menace. The Mythics have tormented the Hooters for months, even destroying the restaurant that they work at. Will The Hooters be able to end the Mythics reign of terror? Or will the Ascended Goddess Krissy Angelle continue to have her way?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>9) Ouroboros vs Divine Hope (Tandem Duality 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Divine Hope has lost all hope. Honey Golightly attempts to cheer him up to no avail. Frustrated, she goes off on her own. Little did she realize, she was walking straight into danger... The Serpent Clan await her.</p><p> </p><p>

With Honey abducted by the Serpent Clan, Divine Hope has to muster up all the courage he possibly can to save her.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>10) Steph Blake vs Alina Rose (Encore Evil 2013)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Steph Blake has made a deal with Ouroboros and has demonized herself. Alina Rose tried to apply the Heavenly toxin to Steph Blake, but in doing so has only amplified her power. Will Alina be able to right her own wrong? Will she be able to defeat the demon that she herself has unleashed?</p>

Ok, just go ahead and take ALL my money for that Bray Wyatt DVD!

Aww thanks. :D

That Rollins match at Fast Lane was the bonus match so to speak. It was the last one I decided to throw in due to my ruling on the cash-in match.

Others that I debated throwing on there, but I wanted to keep it close to what the topic asked for.

1. Shield vs. Wyatt Family at Battleground 2014

2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan at Payback 2015

3. Elimination Chamber match(Bray, Seth, Dean Ambrose, Kane, and Daniel Bryan) at Elimination Chamber 2015

4. Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins at Survivor Series 2015

5. Bray Wyatt vs. Braun Strowman at Summerslam 2016

6. The Wyatt Family vs. the Club at Survivor Series 2016

7. Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns at Great Balls of Fire 2017

8. Wyatt Family vs. The Shield vs. Balor Club WarGames at Summerslam 2017

But, I thought my choices highlighted his career in my game the best

May post more in the future, but I have to show this, my 6th 100 match which really shows off the now versus the future! I have put a lot of work into building Ernest, so I am happy that he's doing so well (and yea, Lover is pretty good too)

Zl1nvQf.jpg

Invincible: 2016-2018

#1 Mobstar defends his IPW championship in a Dog Collar match against Slikk (Cali Slick) at Christmas Chaos 2017

RATING 80

#2 Frankie Boy Fernandes defends the COTT World Heavyweight Championship against Slikk at IPW Last Man Standing 2018

RATING 79

#3 Mobstar defends the IPW championship in a Dog Collar match against Frantic Ali at IPW XxXPlosive 2018 (January show) in Ali's final IPW match

RATING 76

#4 Frankie Boy Fernandes takes on Ultra Spark Jr for the COTT World Heavyweight Championship at IPW XxXPlosive 2018

RATING 74

#5 Ultra Spark Jr defends the COTT World Heavyweight Championship against Frantic Ali at IPW Christmas Chaos 2017

RATING 73

#6 Masked Cougar and Frankie Boy Fernandes vs the American Cobras at Last Man Standing 2017

RATING 72

#7 Frankie-Boy Fernandes defends the COTT Championship against Slikk & Fro Sure at IPW Invincibility 2018

RATING 72

#8 Mobstar defends the IPW Championship vs Marty Spencer (Spencer Spade) at IPW Invicibility 2018 in a Texas Death match.

RATING 72

#9 Masked Cougar and Frankie-Boy Fernandes take on American Flash & Hector Galindo at IPW Mayhem 2017

RATING 71

#10 Frankie-Boy Fernandes vs Aldous Blackfire at IPW Hardcore Havoc 2018

RATING 69

You can kinda tell who are my MVPs as I had to constantly reshuffle for a while because I was being raided pretty badly for a while. I lost the following from my main event scene over the years

Ash Campbell (SWF)

Frantic Ali (SWF)

Marvel Malloy (BHOTWG)

Masked Cougar (TCW)

Ricky DeColt (was in the main event by the time USPW stole him)

Rudy Velasquez (TCW)

Storm Spillane (TCW)

Spencer Spade is probably gonna be pinched pretty soon also

<p>With Yuji Nagata retiring in my game, I wanted to do a Blue Justice DVD.</p><p> </p><p>

10. Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Yuji Nagata (99) (G1 Night 1, 2004)</p><p> </p><p>

This was a time limit draw, with Nagata being someone I could truly rely on, I'd go as far to say he was my "ace" in 2004, and Misawa was only brought in for the tournament, if I remember correctly. Still, Nagata would go to the finals that year.</p><p> </p><p>

9. BlackChaos (Masahiro Chono, Shinsuke Nakamura, & William Regal) vs Seigigun (Yuji Nagata, Don Fujii, and Tenzan) (99) (Road to Dominion Tour 2005)</p><p> </p><p>

This was during BlackChaos, my most successful villainous faction. Led by the unstoppable Chono, with his protege Nakamura, and of course one of my favorites, William Regal. This was a stable built on betrayal, and the only thing that could stop BlackChaos? Perhaps it was Yuji Nagata.</p><p> </p><p>

8. Yuji Nagata vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (100) (Kingdom Come 2006)</p><p> </p><p>

I admit, this was more of Nakamura's story, could the upcoming protege of Chono best Blue Justice? If I recall correctly, this was a #1 contenders match to face Hiroshi Tanahashi, and Tanahashi was a member of Seigigun at the time. I naturally wanted to do the first ever one vs. one match with Tana vs Nakamura. Blue Justice manages to give Nakamura his first 100 singles match of his career.</p><p> </p><p>

7. Segigun (Nagata & TenKoji) vs. Mr. Gannosuke, Tajiri & RVD. (100) (Road to Black Sunday 2004)</p><p> </p><p>

Black Sunday was made specifically because of BlackChaos, and it has been a staple ever since. It is where dreams end. A huge IWPG IC reign? Could end at the very end of January thanks to this show. Either way, this was Nagata vs. Gannosuke, and TenKoji vs Tajiri & RVD. Two feuds collide, the result is way better than I could have asked.</p><p> </p><p>

6. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Suwama, Minoru Suzuki, and Yuji Nagata vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, CM Punk, Togi Makabe, and Masaaki Mochizuki (BOSJ Finals 2006)</p><p> </p><p>

What a line-up. Tanahashi was feuding with Nakamura, Suwama was feuding with Punk, Suzuki was facing Mochizuki, and Nagata was feuding with Makabe. This was destined to be amazing, and it was! Makabe betrayed Mutoh to form GBH (Mutoh had loyalties to AJPW and they wanted him now) and this enraged Nagata, as it kayfabe ended Mutoh's NJPW career.</p><p> </p><p>

5. Segigun (Nagata & TenKoji) vs. Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Benoit (100) (Road to Destiny 2006)</p><p> </p><p>

If this match happened in real life, I'd be stoked. This was Nagata vs Booker feud. Of course Eddie and Benoit were a tag team, and a good one too. Both hit time decline so early in my save, which sucks because I had huge plans for all 3 men. Either way, this was another Tag/Singles feud into one. Made easy because all 6 men were in a stable.</p><p> </p><p>

4. Yuji Nagata vs. Mitsuharu Misawa (Grand Ceremony 2004) (100)</p><p> </p><p>

Nagata's G1 wasn't perfect, as mentioned above. He wanted to redeem himself and challenge a man he failed to beat in 30 minutes. I believe this match was my first 50m+ match. I thought about having it go to a draw again but I decided against it. Nagata had a bigger story.</p><p> </p><p>

3. Yuji Nagata vs. William Regal (G1 Climax Night 5 2004) (100)</p><p> </p><p>

Nagata had legendary feuds with the big 3 BlackChaos members. Nagata also had a legendary G1 here, after his draw with Misawa, he was adamant on stopping Regal, who was also on a rampage in the same block. </p><p> </p><p>

2. Yuji Nagata vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (G1 Climax Night 2) (2005)</p><p> </p><p>

As mentioned with Regal, Nagata was the sole survivor against BlackChaos and he managed to fight and battle them throughout the mid 2000s. It was honestly one of my favorite stories to write because all of them managed to best Nagata, but he managed to give it back. It made Nakamura a star, and Regal a star in Japan. Actually, without Nagata, someone I could rely on to slot in anywhere on the card, take the loss, and not complain, then next month become just as over as he was before losing, I wouldn't know what to do with Nakamura.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Yuji Nagata (Wrestle Kingdom III, 2006) (100)</p><p> </p><p>

Sadly like real life, Nagata only held the IWGP Heavyweight title twice in my game. He was always in feuds with younger guys making sure they either looked amazing beating one of my biggest stars, or looked just as good losing to him. Tanahashi was in future ace mode, and it felt somewhat poetic as around 2006 NOAH and WWE poached a lot of my talent, so... Nagata's final attempt at the IWGP Heavyweight title, was unfortunately not meant to be.</p><p> </p><p>

Nagata held the IWGP Heavyweight title twice, and won the G1 Climax twice. He held the IWGP Tag titles with Nakanishi when the game started, and he also won the G1 Tag League twice, one with Iizuka, and the other with his friend Hiroshi Tanahashi. Despite this, he was instrumental in creating both Tanahashi and Nakamura, having legendary matches with both of them. With 81 commentary, he sometimes does commentary for bigger matches.</p><p>

It's fun for me to write up these, I'll probably do more for other legends I booked carefully.</p>

<p>Best of WWF 1996.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Bret Hart vs Ric Flair - Raw is War Christmas 96</p><p>

2. Vader vs Bret Hart - Wrestlemania 12</p><p>

3. Vader vs Mankind - Superstars, June 96</p><p>

4. Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - Raw is War, April 96</p><p>

5. Shawn Michaels vs The Giant - Raw is War, September 96</p><p>

6. Bret Hart & Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Owen Hart & The British Bulldog - Bad Blood, September 96</p><p>

7. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Brian Pillman - Summerslam 96</p><p>

8. Vader vs Yokozuna vs Warrior vs Sycho Sid vs Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart - King of the Ring 96</p><p>

9. Goldust vs Undertaker - Saturday Nights Main Event, February 96</p><p>

10. Camp Cornette (Vader, Bulldog, Owen and The Giant) vs Undertaker, Sting, Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels - Survivor Series '96</p>