Your Companies "Top 10 DVD" Match List

This was a pretty cool thread back in the 2013 forum that I haven't seen brought forward yet.

Let's say your company is going to release a "Best of" DVD. Whether it's a look back at a particular superstar's career 'ala WWE documentary style' or just a compilation of your company's best matches?

What goes on your DVD release? Which matches do you pick to best showcase your company or a particular guy? What special features accompany the DVD?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Time: May 2002</p><p>

Databased started: January 2000</p><p>

Company: WCW</p><p> </p><p>

Kurt Angle vs Hulk Hogan © for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Starrcade 2001 main event</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho © vs Ric Flair for the WCW TV Championship - Bash at the Beach 2001</p><p> </p><p>

Diamond Dallas Page vs Jeff Jarrett © for the WCW US Championship - First Nitro of 2000(January 3rd 2000)</p><p> </p><p>

Bret Hart © vs Chris Benoit for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship - First Nitro of 2000(January 2000)</p><p> </p><p>

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Bret Hart © - WCW World Heavyweight Championship match and the loser must retire - SuperBrawl 2000</p><p> </p><p>

Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner vs Chris Benoit, Sting, Diamond Dallas Page - A episode of Thunder in May of 2000</p><p> </p><p>

Ric Flair vs Chris Jericho © - WCW TV Championship - Starrcade 2001</p>

<p>My AWA DVD would be called <strong>"The Resurrection Of AWA"</strong> which would talk about the beginnings of AWA to the downfall then it talks about current AWA and how they have grown to become the #1 wrestling business once again thanks to the genius minds of Eric Bischoff, 'Dangerous' Danny Davis and Greg Gagne. The whole DVD will be done in a documentary style with the features including a total of ten matches:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#1</strong> Pillman drew with The Diamond Studd (100) (AWA on ABC, April 1995)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#2:</strong> Steve Austin def. Shawn Michaels (99) (AWA Lord Of The Rings IX, December 1995)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#3:</strong> Sting def. Shawn Michaels & Pillman (99) (AWA SuperClash XI, May 1995)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#4:</strong> The Diamond Studd def. Arn Anderson (99) (AWA SuperClash XI, May 1995)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#5:</strong> Sting Def. Bruiser Brody (99) (AWA/Japan SuperShow, August 1995)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#6:</strong> Yugi Nagata Def. The Great Muta (99) (AWA/Japan SuperShow, August 1994)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#7:</strong> Ebony Experience Def. Puerto Rican Connection (98) (AWA Championship Wrestling, May 1992)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#8:</strong> The Diamond Studd drew With Ric Flair (98) (AWA SuperClash IX, May 1993)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#9:</strong> Shawn Michaels def. Terry Funk (98) (AWA War In The Windy City, July 1994)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#10:</strong> The Diamond Studd def. Mr. Perfect (78) (Pro Wrestling USA, August 1988) I have so many more 99 rated matched but this was The Studds first world title so it deserves to be included!</p><p> </p><p>

Other special features will include the return of Ric Flair, Steve Austins Infamous Lord Of The Ring 1995 promo (Birth Of Stone Cold) Every episode of Buff Bagwells talk show segments 'put it in the bag' and also Nick Bockwinkels retirement speech!</p>

<p>I'm running my own created promotion called Fight Academy Ireland, based in the UK to elevate the British scene, as some of you will know, I am writing a diary on this in the dynasty section. I am currently 11 months in, I'll warn you, there's a lot of Travis Banks.</p><p> </p><p>

1) IWA World Championship:</p><p>

Travis Banks vs Tyler Bate - FAI presents THE BIG SCRAP #1</p><p> </p><p>

2) IWA World Championship:</p><p>

Naomichi Marufuji vs Travis Banks - FAI 12: Banks vs Marufuji</p><p> </p><p>

3) Naomichi Marufuji vs Tyler Bate - FAI 15: Bulletproof</p><p> </p><p>

4) The South Pacific Power Trip (Travis Banks & TK Cooper) vs The London Riots (James Davis & Rob Lynch) - FAI 15: Bulletproof</p><p> </p><p>

5) Dahlia Black & The South Pacific Power Trip vs Kay Lee Ray & The London Riots - FAI presents THE BIG SCRAP #3</p><p> </p><p>

6) "The Villain" Marty Scurll vs Sean Maluta - FAI presents THE BIG SCRAP #2</p><p> </p><p>

7) Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven & Tyler Bate vs RingKampf (Big Walter & Axel Dieter Jr.) - FAI 16: Fright Night</p><p> </p><p>

8) Naomichi Marufuji vs Tucker - FAI 13: We're Taking Over</p><p> </p><p>

9) Kings of the North (Corvin, Bonesaw & Dunkan Disorderly) vs The Elite - FAI 15: Bulletproof</p><p> </p><p>

10) The South Pacific Power Trip vs The London Riots - FAI 16: Fright Night</p>

<p>Hey there sports fans! It's Don West here for World Championship Wrestling with a brand-new, 2-disc set that'll make an exciting addition to any home video library. It's called WCW: Reborn, featuring 10, full-length matches from 2001 and 2002, the years WCW was on the verge of extinction, but managed to reinvent and reinvigorate itself to transform into the pro-wrestling powerhouse we all know and love today. Many of these matches have never before been released for home video!</p><p> </p><p>

First, is Ric Flair vs Shane Douglas in a Steel Cage, at Uncensored, Uncensored 2002.</p><p> </p><p>

Next is 6-Man Tag Action with Booker T, Ric Flair, and Sting vs Lance Storm, Scott Steiner, and Rhino, from the Sept 21, 2001 Edition of Monday Nitro</p><p> </p><p>

Then Booker T defends the World Heavyweight Championship vs Mike Awesome at Bash At the Beach 2001, part of his unforgettable 6 month run with the title.</p><p> </p><p>

More 6-Man tag action with Booker T, Ric Flair, and Sting vs Lance Storm, Kanyon, and Sean O'Haire, from the August 2, 2001 Monday Nitro</p><p> </p><p>

And again with Goldberg, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam taking on Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, and Scott Steiner, live at the Greensboro Coliseum on Monday, March 13, 2002</p><p> </p><p>

Then there's the match that stunned everyone, the 4-way tag match that stole the show at the 2002 Great American Bash- Lance Storm and Mike Awesome vs Vampiro and Christopher Daniels vs RVD and Jerry Lynn vs Homicide and Caprice Coleman</p><p> </p><p>

Then the match that many say was the true beginning of a new era, Booker T vs Lance Storm at Starrcade, 2001 for the World Heavyweight Title.</p><p> </p><p>

Then just a month later, they said it would never happen again, they said he couldn't do it, they said his time had past, but Ric Flair once again proved he was the man in an unforgettable 60-Minute Time Limit Draw with Lance Storm at Sin 2001</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, the match that changed everything. The historic 6-Pack Challenge from Slamboree 2002- Goldberg vs Lance Storm vs Mike Awesome vs Rob Van Dam vs Scott Steiner.</p><p> </p><p>

Y'know, fans, the boys at marketing were gonna sell this wonderful, 2-disc set for $29.99, and I said "Whattareya, crazy?!" I told 'em to slash the price down to $19.99. And they did. So now, you can own all 10 action-packed match-ups on 2-full-length DVDs for $19.99, plus shipping and handling.</p><p> </p><p>

But then, I had a crazy idea! I told the guys at Turner Home Entertainment to go into the vault, and don't come back out until you've found me some gold! And that's just what they did! Now, for just 5 more dollars, that's right for just $24.99 you'll not only get WCW Reborn, but what I'm calling the WCW Golden Age Collection, another 2 disc set featuring 10 rare matches from the Golden Age of WCW. That's right! 4 discs for just $24.99 plus shipping and handling! </p><p> </p><p>

First up, you'll see The Million Dollar Mercenaries-Stan Hansen, Terry Funk and Bruiser Brody taking on Sting, Lex Luger, and Barry Windham from August, 1989.</p><p> </p><p>

Then Ric Flair and Johnny Ace vs Lex Luger and Sting from December 1988</p><p> </p><p>

Then the matches many said were too good for free TV-Ted DiBiase vs Ricky Steamboat from May of 1990 and the rematch from July of that same year.</p><p> </p><p>

The Million Dollar Mercenaries return in December of 1989 to face Ricky Steamboat and The Road Warriors</p><p> </p><p>

Next up is Ricky Steamboat vs Terry Funk from Starrcade 89! Lemme tell ya, if you're a Ricky Steamboat fan, you can't miss out on this collection.</p><p> </p><p>

Then we got the Horsemen Ric Flair and Beautiful Bobby Eaton facing The Total Package Lex Luger and The Perfect Competitor Curt Hennig</p><p> </p><p>

After that, you'll see the Four Horsemen-That's Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and Bobby Eaton, take on the dream team of Sting, Lex Luger, Terry Taylor, and Curt Hennig</p><p> </p><p>

Then we got a match that embodies WCW from that era as Ric Flair and Arn Anderson take on Sting and Lex Luger at Clash of Champions VI, in November 1988</p><p> </p><p>

And finally, the match that had everybody talking, unforgettable 10-man chaos as Sting, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes, and The Steiner Brothers faced the seemingly unbeatable team of the Four Horsemen and Big Van Vader from May of 1989.</p><p> </p><p>

Fans, you don't wanna miss out on this collection, many of these matches have never been available on home video, and most have never even been seen since their original broadcast. Once again for just $19.99 you can own WCW Reborn featuring 10 hard-hitting matches or, for just $24.99 you get 20 all-time classic matches spanning 14 years of wrestling history. These make a perfect gift for any occasion. Operators are standing by! Don't let this deal pass you by!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FankuKaibutsu" data-cite="FankuKaibutsu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey there sports fans! It's Don West here for World Championship Wrestling with a brand-new, 2-disc set that'll make an exciting addition to any home video library. It's called WCW: Reborn, featuring 10, full-length matches from 2001 and 2002, the years WCW was on the verge of extinction, but managed to reinvent and reinvigorate itself to transform into the pro-wrestling powerhouse we all know and love today. Many of these matches have never before been released for home video!<p> </p><p> First, is Ric Flair vs Shane Douglas in a Steel Cage, at Uncensored, Uncensored 2002.</p><p> </p><p> Next is 6-Man Tag Action with Booker T, Ric Flair, and Sting vs Lance Storm, Scott Steiner, and Rhino, from the Sept 21, 2001 Edition of Monday Nitro</p><p> </p><p> Then Booker T defends the World Heavyweight Championship vs Mike Awesome at Bash At the Beach 2001, part of his unforgettable 6 month run with the title.</p><p> </p><p> More 6-Man tag action with Booker T, Ric Flair, and Sting vs Lance Storm, Kanyon, and Sean O'Haire, from the August 2, 2001 Monday Nitro</p><p> </p><p> And again with Goldberg, Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam taking on Shane Douglas, Mike Awesome, and Scott Steiner, live at the Greensboro Coliseum on Monday, March 13, 2002</p><p> </p><p> Then there's the match that stunned everyone, the 4-way tag match that stole the show at the 2002 Great American Bash- Lance Storm and Mike Awesome vs Vampiro and Christopher Daniels vs RVD and Jerry Lynn vs Homicide and Caprice Coleman</p><p> </p><p> Then the match that many say was the true beginning of a new era, Booker T vs Lance Storm at Starrcade, 2001 for the World Heavyweight Title.</p><p> </p><p> Then just a month later, they said it would never happen again, they said he couldn't do it, they said his time had past, but Ric Flair once again proved he was the man in an unforgettable 60-Minute Time Limit Draw with Lance Storm at Sin 2001</p><p> </p><p> And finally, the match that changed everything. The historic 6-Pack Challenge from Slamboree 2002- Goldberg vs Lance Storm vs Mike Awesome vs Rob Van Dam vs Scott Steiner.</p><p> </p><p> Y'know, fans, the boys at marketing were gonna sell this wonderful, 2-disc set for $29.99, and I said "Whattareya, crazy?!" I told 'em to slash the price down to $19.99. And they did. So now, you can own all 10 action-packed match-ups on 2-full-length DVDs for $19.99, plus shipping and handling.</p><p> </p><p> But then, I had a crazy idea! I told the guys at Turner Home Entertainment to go into the vault, and don't come back out until you've found me some gold! And that's just what they did! Now, for just 5 more dollars, that's right for just $24.99 you'll not only get WCW Reborn, but what I'm calling the WCW Golden Age Collection, another 2 disc set featuring 10 rare matches from the Golden Age of WCW. That's right! 4 discs for just $24.99 plus shipping and handling! </p><p> </p><p> First up, you'll see The Million Dollar Mercenaries-Stan Hansen, Terry Funk and Bruiser Brody taking on Sting, Lex Luger, and Barry Windham from August, 1989.</p><p> </p><p> Then Ric Flair and Johnny Ace vs Lex Luger and Sting from December 1988</p><p> </p><p> Then the matches many said were too good for free TV-Ted DiBiase vs Ricky Steamboat from May of 1990 and the rematch from July of that same year.</p><p> </p><p> The Million Dollar Mercenaries return in December of 1989 to face Ricky Steamboat and The Road Warriors</p><p> </p><p> Next up is Ricky Steamboat vs Terry Funk from Starrcade 89! Lemme tell ya, if you're a Ricky Steamboat fan, you can't miss out on this collection.</p><p> </p><p> Then we got the Horsemen Ric Flair and Beautiful Bobby Eaton facing The Total Package Lex Luger and The Perfect Competitor Curt Hennig</p><p> </p><p> After that, you'll see the Four Horsemen-That's Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, and Bobby Eaton, take on the dream team of Sting, Lex Luger, Terry Taylor, and Curt Hennig</p><p> </p><p> Then we got a match that embodies WCW from that era as Ric Flair and Arn Anderson take on Sting and Lex Luger at Clash of Champions VI, in November 1988</p><p> </p><p> And finally, the match that had everybody talking, unforgettable 10-man chaos as Sting, Lex Luger, Dusty Rhodes, and The Steiner Brothers faced the seemingly unbeatable team of the Four Horsemen and Big Van Vader from May of 1989.</p><p> </p><p> Fans, you don't wanna miss out on this collection, many of these matches have never been available on home video, and most have never even been seen since their original broadcast. Once again for just $19.99 you can own WCW Reborn featuring 10 hard-hitting matches or, for just $24.99 you get 20 all-time classic matches spanning 14 years of wrestling history. These make a perfect gift for any occasion. Operators are standing by! Don't let this deal pass you by!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Take my money, just for the salesmanship alone! You sire could sell sand to the Egyptians.</p>

Top 10 Matches in my WWF Game

10)Ric Flair defeated Chris Benoit and Jake Roberts at WWF Superstars of Wrestling in December 1991

09) Ric Flair defeated Lex Luger at WWF IYH: Countdown, February 1992

08) Ric Flair defeated Roddy Piper, Curt Hennig, and Lex Luger at WWF IYH: Texas Sunset, May 92

07)Scott Steiner defeated The Rock at WWF IYH: Over the Edge, May 99

06) Ric Flair defeated Diesel, Curt Hennig, and Bret Hart at WWF Superstars of Wrestling, March 93

05) Mankind and The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin/Rick Rude and Kane and Sid at Monday Night Raw, July 98

04) Ric Flair defeated Rick Rude and Christian Faith at WWF Superstars of Wrestling, January 92

03) Ric Flair defeated Roddy Piper at WWF IYH: Southern Justice, April 92

02) Shawn Michaels defeated Bret Hart at Wrestle Mania, March 95

01) Roddy Piper defeated Jeff Jarrett at WWF Superstars of Wrestling, July 94

<p>Top 10 2018 matches:</p><p> </p><p>

1) Roman Reigns > Jinder Mahal @ Wrestlemania</p><p>

2) Roman Reigns > Jinder Mahal @ Summer Slam</p><p>

3) Roman Reigns > Jinder Mahal @ Hell in a Cell</p><p>

4) Jinder Mahal > Ziggler, Styles, Owens, Zayn, Nakamura, Bray @ Money in the Bank</p><p>

5) Jinder Mahal failed cash-in vs Roman Reigns @ Summer Slam(the MitB holder had a championship match at Summer Slam, then cashed in MitB right after he lost the match)</p><p>

6) Mandy Rose > Kairi Hojo @ NXT Takeover</p><p>

7) Roman Reigns + Jinder + Cena + Orton + Stephanie > Owens, Styles, Nakamura, Ambrose, Rollins @ Survivor Series</p><p>

8) Stephanie McMahon > Charlotte @ Wrestlemania</p><p>

9) Sasha vs Kalisto in a rap battle @ random RAW</p><p>

10) Vince + Shane McMahon vs Shawn Michaels + Bray Wyatt @ Backlash 2018</p>

<p>Some of my favorite A* matches in my SWF save. The Bumfholes Last Man Standing Match had too much story to not include.</p><p> </p><p>

1. (100) Spencer Spade defeated Jack Bruce in a Cage match to retain the North American Title (The World Is Watching, April 2017) </p><p> </p><p>

2. (100) Jimmy Hernandez defeated Joey Morgan to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Title (Welcome To The Jungle, August 2018) *2018 Match of the Year</p><p> </p><p>

3. (99) The Amazing Bumfholes defeated The Platinum Blondes to retain the SWF Tag Team Titles (SWF on Reverie Special Event, October 2017)</p><p> </p><p>

4. (96) Randy Bumfhole defeated Z (Zimmy Bumfhole) in a Last Man Standing Match (The Supreme Challenge 38, July 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

5. (99) Double Trouble (Spencer Spade, High Flying Hawaiian, and Greg Gauge) defeated Gold Standard (Des Davids, Joey Morgan, and Marat Khoklov) (Welcome To The Jungle, August 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

6. (99) Nicky Champion, Jack Bruce, and Jimmy Hernandez defeated Double Trouble (Spencer Spade, High Flying Hawaiian, and Greg Gauge) (SWF Supreme TV, September 2017)</p><p> </p><p>

7. (100) Primus Allen and Wolf Hawkins defeated Nicky Champion and Jimmy Hernandez (SWF Supreme TV, November 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

8. (99) Wolf Hawkins defeated Spencer Spade in a Control Cage Match (Under Control, September 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

9. (99) Primus Allen defeated Nicky Champion, Rogue, and Joey Morgan (SWF Supreme TV, August 2017)</p><p> </p><p>

10. (100) Wade Orson, Jimmy Hernandez, Angry Gilmore, Brandon James and Valiant defeated Marat Khoklov, Des Davids, Spencer Spade, Primus Allen, and Joey Morgan (SWF Supreme TV, July 2017)</p>

<p>With Ring Warriors US , my custom made promotion starting in '87 it would be something like this.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Ted Dibiase Vs Bob Backlund For The Greatest Warrior Title - 82 - 5/25/87</p><p>

RWUS Way Of The Warrior</p><p> </p><p>

2. Curt Hennig Vs Barry Windham For The Greatest Warrior Title - 87 - 12/2/87 </p><p>

RWUS Day Zero</p><p> </p><p>

3. Curt Hennig Vs Terry Funk For The Greatest Warrior Title - 95 - 3/5/88</p><p>

RWUS The End 1</p><p> </p><p>

4. Curt Hennig Vs Stan Hansen For The Greatest Warrior Title - 96 - 9/10/88</p><p>

RWUS To The Death </p><p> </p><p>

5. Ric Flair Vs Curt Hennig For The Greatest Warrior Title - 100- 12/6/88 </p><p>

RWUS Day Zero</p><p> </p><p>

6. Ric Flair Vs Dynamite Kid For The Greatest Warrior Title - 99 - 3/4/89</p><p>

RWUS The End ll</p><p> </p><p>

7. Ted Dibiase Vs Kevin Von Erich For The Television Warrior Title - 92 - 12/16/87 </p><p>

Warrior Battle Weekly</p><p> </p><p>

8. Ted Dibiase, Curt Hennig and Shawn Michaels Vs Ric Flair , Ricky Steamboat and Dusty Rhodes - 99 - 5/12/89</p><p>

9. Ricky Steamboat and Sting Vs Ric Flair And Shawn Michaels - 99 - 9/14/89</p><p>

10. Shawn Michaels And Curt Hennig Vs Ric Flair And Owen Hart - 95- 12/12/88</p><p>

Warrior Fights</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I actually think this DVD would have to be like a three dvd set because there's a bunch of great non-title matches and important wrestlers in the company's history not in this list. Arn Anderson has been with the company since it started and has had two 100 rated tag matches with Flair.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Vader And Dr. Death have also been cornerstones of the tag division but didn't make the DVD because most of their matches are in the mid-to-low 90s and with so many great matches it was hard to find one to put on here.</p><p> </p><p>

Steamboat also had a great TV Title Reign with eight defences where the lowest defence was a 93 but his reign is overshadowed by Henning's year long World Title Reign.</p>

<p>June 1998 - Aug 2006 AJPW if Baba never passed away and NOAH was never founded. While doing this I realised I have had 17 100 rated matches but only two I'd place in the top ten that had a huge storyline purpose.</p><p> </p><p>

1) <strong>Jun Akiyama vs Toshiaki Kawada - 99 - Triple Crown Belts - Summer Action Series II Day 14 2001</strong></p><p>

<em>Akiyama wins the Triple Crown for the first time, the first time someone outside of the Four Pillars has won it since 1995.</em></p><p> </p><p>

2) <strong>Toshiaki Kawada vs Mitsuharu Misawa - 99 - Champion Carnival Final - Champion Carnival Day 15 2002</strong></p><p>

<em>Misawa won the Champion Carnival four years in a row from 1998 to 2001 and when attempting to go for number 6 of his career falls short to Kawada who had 100 pop at the time.</em></p><p> </p><p>

3) <strong>Kurt Angle vs Mitsuharu Misawa - 91 - Summer Action Series II Day 14 2001</strong></p><p>

<em>Kurt Angle's first match in the company after jumping over from WWE where he was World Champ at the time and he makes an instant impact defeating Misawa at the Tokyo Dome.</em></p><p> </p><p>

4) <strong>American Dragon vs Kazushi Sakuraba - 90 - Summer Action Series Day 1 2001</strong></p><p>

<em>The start of American Dragon's legendary Jr Title reign where he held it for 18 months before being dethroned by KENTA.</em></p><p> </p><p>

5) <strong>Kurt Angle vs Jun Akiyama - 100 - Excite Series Day 11 2005</strong></p><p>

<em>The second of Kurt and Jun's singles matches and the only one that hasn't ended in a time limit so far out of the three, can Jun ever get that singles win over Kurt? </em><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">He was supposed to at Wrestle Kingdom this year but he decided to go to jail for assaulting someone just a week after winning Champion Carnival and opting to challenge for the Openweight belt rather than the Triple Crown just so he can get a chance to beat Kurt after a 60 minute draw between the two earlier in the year, that's the end of his push.</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

6) <strong>American Dragon vs Bret Hart - 94 - Mexican Invasion 2002</strong></p><p>

<em>Not the greatest match ever nor does it have a significant storyline role but was a match for fans of technical wrestling as Dragon and Hart put on a 20 minute masterclass at AJPW's first show in Mexico. Bret Hart signed for AAA from WCW earlier in 2002.</em></p><p> </p><p>

7) <strong>Toshiaki Kawada vs Lesnar - 99 - October Giant Series Day 15 2002</strong></p><p>

<em>Lesnar's breakout match, after signing for AJPW as a Young Lion in mid 2000 there were high hopes for the big American as he made his debut in a tag match teaming with Jumbo Tsuruta and in 2002 was rewarded for recent great work as Tag Champion with Candido by getting a singles match against a former Triple Crown champion in a best of 5 series which pitted Japan against the USA. Despite coming up short, Lesnar held his own against the champ and this served as a preview of things to come as in 2005 Lesnar won the Triple Crown for the first time of what may be many to come in the future.</em></p><p> </p><p>

8) <strong>American Dragon, Kurt Angle & William Regal vs Jun Akiyama, Kenta Kobashi & KENTA - 98 - Fan Appreciation Day 2004</strong></p><p>

<em>Every year from 1999 to 2003 the traditional 6-man tag match at the fan appreciation day had gone to either a 30 minute time limit or a Double DQ but in 2004 that changed as with 29 minutes gone and another time limit looming, KENTA hit the GTS and pinned William Regal to the delight of Korakuen Hall.</em></p><p> </p><p>

9) <strong>Lesnar vs Jun Akiyama - 100 - Wrestle Kingdom 3 2005</strong></p><p>

<em>The main event of the 3rd event of the annual big Tokyo Dome show was Lesnar defend the Triple Crown against the Champion Carnival winner in a first time singles match. The two had a 40+ minute match that is regarded as the perfect cherry on top of the best wrestling event ever produced that also included three other potential 5 star matches.</em></p><p> </p><p>

10) <strong>Kurt Angle vs Kenta Kobashi - 99 - New Year Giant Series Day 16 2004</strong></p><p>

<em>At the first show of the year American Dragon and Kurt Angle went to a double countout with Jun Akiyama and Kenta Kobashi as referee Kyohei Wada lost control of Angle and Kobashi brawling outside the ring and Angle destroying Kobashi with multiple foreign objects before making Kenta tap out to the ankle lock to make a statement. In a press conference following the show Kenta Kobashi begged the board of directors to make their title match a no DQ match, what he didn't know was it would be the biggest mistake he'd make in his career.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Kurt Angle wins the Triple Crown for the first time following interference from American Dragon, Black Tiger(Eddie Guerrero) and Wild Pegasus(Benoit). Kobashi fights valiantly but the four men overpower him as the attempted help from Jun was stopped by Tiger and Pegasus. Angle took a chair to Kobashi's ankle while Dragon kept him grounded as Kobashi was forced to tap out reluctantly. The Bullet Club was born.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

Kurt had ushered in a new era as it may be the last time that one of the Four Pillars holds a major title in AJPW, now in 2006 Kobashi, Misawa and Taue are all winding down their careers and settled into undercard tag matches while Kawada is showing signs of slowing down but is still hanging on to a main event role. Can Kawada prove that he's not done being a top guy or is the new generation of stars he's surrounded himself with in Taiyo Kea and Takeshi Morishima overthrow the leader of the Holy Demon Army.</em></p>

• 1 year later...
<p><strong>TNA: The Best Of The Alternative</strong></p><p> </p><p> Disc 1: Our History</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>CM Punk Vs Samoa Joe for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Slammiversary XII (86 B+)<p> </p><p> CM Punk Vs Sami Zayn for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Impact November 2014 (98 A) </p><p> </p><p> CM Punk Vs Jon Moxley for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Bound For Glory IX (99 A)</p><p> </p><p> CM Punk Vs Jon Moxley Last Man Standing Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Turning Point 2015 (99 A)</p><p> </p><p> Bryan Danielson Vs CM Punk For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Final Resolution 2015 (99 A)</p><p> </p><p> Will Ospreay, Kofi Kingston And Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Davey Richards, Austin Aries And CM Punk - Impact March 2015 (96 A)</p><p> </p><p> CM Punk Vs Will Ospreay For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Destination X 2015 (98 A)</p><p> </p><p> Kevin Steen And Cody Vs CM Punk And Bryan Danielson - TNA On Fox March 2016 (99 A)</p><p> </p><p> Bryan Danielson Vs Cody For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Against All Odds 2016 - (99 A)</p><p> </p><p> Bryan Danielson Vs Tetsuya Naito For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship - TNA On ESPN January 2016 (96 A)</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Disc 2: Our Future</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Jon Moxley Vs Davey Richards For The TNA World Heavyweight Championship - TNA ON ESPN September 2015 (96 A) </p><p> </p><p> Ayako Hamada And Bryan Danielson Vs Cody and Cheerleader Melissa - Impact February 2016 (95 A)</p><p> </p><p> Ayako Hamada Vs Kana Vs Cheerleader Melissa For The TNA Knockouts Championship - Against All Odds 2016 - (86 B+) </p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn And Jon Moxley Vs Davey Richards And KENTA - Impact January 2016 - (95 A)</p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn Vs Roderick Strong for the TNA X Division Championship - Impact November 2015 - (94 A) </p><p> </p><p> Sami Zayn Vs Ricochet For The TNA X Division Championship - TNA On ESPN January 2016 - (96 A)</p><p> </p><p> Roderick Strong And Kazuchika Okada Vs Samoa Joe And Sami Zayn - Impact November 2015 - (92 A)</p><p> </p><p> Cody Vs Andrade Almas - TNA On ESPN February 2016 - (96 A)</p><p> </p><p> Cody Vs Will Ospreay - TNA On ESPN November 2015 - (91 A)</p><p> </p><p> AJ Punk Vs Kairi Hojo For The TNA Knockouts Championship - Bound For Glory IX (82 B)</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> It's a two DVD set with the first DVD representing the best our company has to offer and disc two offering a view of the future of our company.</p><p> </p><p> Also if we just released the first disc, it would look like the entire company is Danielson and Punk which I don't feel is true. The worst match on this set is actually that Zayn/Ricochet match because it ends in DQ when KENTA attacks Zayn. It's kind of weird that that's our highest rated X Division match ever.</p>

Guest Asaemon

<p>WCW Clash of the Titans (The very best of WCW)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:12px;">WCW Clash of the Titans</span></strong></p><p>

<em>The very best of WCW!</em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#10</span></p><p>

<strong>Randy Savage vs. Steve Austin in Steel Cage Match</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Fall Brawl, September 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Horsemen member "Superstar" Steve Austin is a arrogant jerk who so blatantly lies, cheats, and steals every victory. He mocks the lifestyles of his rivals and declares himself the biggest star. Randy Savage is the best there is... past, present and future! Is the madness going to run wild again at Soldier Field in Chicago or will Savage get a career ending Horseman Stomp?</span></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#9</span></p><p>

<strong>Sting & The Warrior vs. Ric Flair & Curt Hennig</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW European Tour, April 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">Sting and The Warrior take on Horsemen members Ric Flair and Curt Hennig in a classic bout in Manchester, England.</span></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#8</span></p><p>

<strong>Sting vs. Vader in a No Holds Barred Match</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Spring Stampede, April 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>"No Pain, No Gain!" The unstoppable 450 pounds monster heel Vader has held three different world titles from three different promotions on three continents making him the closest thing professional wrestling has ever had to a true world champion. His legacy for stiffness and legitimate badassery allowed him to become champion in Japan, Mexico, Europe, and USA. Can Sting dethrone the WCW World Heavyweight champion Vader at the Calgary Stampede Corral?</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#7</span></p><p>

<strong>Sting vs. Bam Bam Bigelow</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Saturday Night, August 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>"The Beast from the East" Bam Bam Bigelow is an incredibly talented performer, somehow capable of hurtling his mammoth frame around the ring in the manner of an acrobat without compromising his formidable power game. "The Franchise of WCW" Sting is ridiculously fast and agile for a guy his size and he is strong enough to slam super heavyweights such as Vader. Sting takes on The Stud Stable member and reigning WCW United States champion Bam Bam Bigelow in an hard-hitting match.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#6</span></p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair vs. Roddy Piper</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Slamboree, May 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>The leader of the legendary stable The Four Horsemen takes on wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in an epic match at Charlottesville Stadium.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#5</span></p><p>

<strong>Brian Pillman vs. Steve Austin in a Best of Seven Series Match</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Clash of the Champions, January 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="font-size:8px;">The Hollywood Blonds, was the most over tag team in 10 years and the one sure-fire, can’t miss prospect of the whole bunch. "Superstar" Steve Austin has proclaimed himself "the worlds greatest athlete" and says he will win the WCW World Heavyweight title whenever he decides the time is right. He is confident that he has the ability to succeed and then go on to become the greatest wrestler ever to compete in WCW. His former tag team partner Brian Pillman is starting to develope his "Loose Cannon" persona. Former tag team partners, now bitter rivals. The loser will leave WCW. Who's brush with greatness is over?</span></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#4</span></p><p>

<strong>Randy Savage & Brian Pillman vs. Ric Flair & Steve Austin</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Saturday Night, March 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Randy Savage is a wild maniac, who takes on all-comers, but has little respect for his own safety. Watch Savage and "Loose Cannon" Brian Pillman take on Horsemen members Ric Flair and Steve Austin.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#3</span></p><p>

<strong>Ric Flair vs. Steven Regal in an 30-minute Iron Man Match</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Uncensored, March 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>"Lord" Steven Regal is the finest scientific wrestler in the world today. He has been feuding with wrestling legends worldwide after he made comments about their generation. "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair is widely considered the best pro wrestler ever. It's a technical masterclass as Flair takes on Regal at the Houston Astrodome.</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#2</span></p><p>

<strong>Vader vs. The Warrior</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW The Great American Bash, June 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Celebrate With Some Red, White, Black and Blue at Washington RFK Stadium! The Warrior is a insanely ripped, snarling, facepainted maniac with neon tassels on his biceps known for his berserker rage attacks. The “Rocky Mountain Horror” is one of the most physical, stiff and intimidating workers in the World. A top draw wherever he has been, Vader has dominated in Japan, Europe, Mexico and the United States. The Warrior will go head to head with champion Vader at The Great American Bash. Two superstars in the same ring with the WCW World Heavyweight title on the line. Can The Warrior survive Vader’s Pain Game? Can Vader survive The Warrior’s berzerk mode?</em></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">#1</span></p><p>

<strong>Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair in a Lifeguard Match</strong></p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;">(WCW Bash at the Beach, July 1995)</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:8px;"><em>Ric Flair has swept Elizabeth off her feet in her finest hour. He jacked his daddy and his brother for getting in his way. "Macho Man" Randy Savage only has his pride left. This epic match will go down into history as the greatest WCW wrestling match of all time. It is being held in front of 45,712 people at Huntington Beach in California. It's legend vs. legends battling it out as "Baywatch babes in bikinis” surrounds the ring.</em></span></p>

<p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Best Of World Championship Wrestling as of October 2001</span></span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> (Started January 1996)</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

1. Bret Hart defeated Kurt Angle in an Ultimate Submissions Match to retain the WCW United States Heavyweight Title at Cyberslam (June) 2001</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

2. Shawn Michaels defeated Bret Hart to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title at Starrcade 1999</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

3. Bret Hart defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Title at The Great American Bash 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

4. Chris Jericho defeated "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Halloween Havoc 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

5. Rey Mysterio defeated Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Goldberg in a King Of The Mountain Match to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title at Mayhem (March) 1999</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

6. The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero and Dean Malenko) and Chris Jericho defeated The New World Order ( Bret Hart, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Juventud Guerrera) in a War Games Match at Fall Brawl 1998</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

7. Goldberg defeated Raven, Kurt Angle and Booker T. to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title on Monday Nitro : Night Of Champions Edition (June) 2000</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

8. Chris Jericho defeated Chris Benoit to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Title on a March 1999 Edition Of Nitro</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

9. Eddy Guerrero defeated Dean Malenko to retain the WCW World Cruiserweight Title on a February 1999 Edition of Thunder</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

10. Bret Hart defeated Shawn Michaels and Goldberg to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title at Bash at The Beach 1999</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Bonus Matches</span></span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

11. Bret Hart defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the WCW World Heavyweight Title on a January 1997 Edition of Nitro</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

12. Chris Benoit defeated Curt Hennig at Superbrawl 1999</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

13. Team Madness ("Macho Man" Randy Savage and Raven) defeated The Outsiders on a June 2000 Edition Of Nitro</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

14. Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Chris Jericho on a June 2000 Edition Of Thunder</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;"> </span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

15. Scott Steiner defeated Chris Benoit to retain the WCW United States Heavyweight Title on a August 1998 Edition Of Nitro</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="color:#FF0000;">

</span></em></strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43928" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Take my money, just for the salesmanship alone! You sire could sell sand to the Egyptians.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> O yeah he was good. I bought every word</p>

<p>Great thread. </p><p> </p><p>

Angry Gilmore, Champagne Lover, Valiant, Rocky Golden over Aaron Andrews, Rich Money, Jay Chord and Wolf Hawkins 2017 - Hawkins lead a heel stable of "invaders" and this was a key match in the story.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack Bruce over Wolf Hawkins - Supreme Challenge 38 - 2018</p><p> </p><p>

Remo over Jack Bruce - Awesome Impact 2018 - Steel cell</p><p> </p><p>

Lover over Remo - Main event of Supreme Challenge 39 - 2019</p><p> </p><p>

Lover over Bruce - 2019</p><p> </p><p>

Remo over Lover and Golden - Nothing to Lose - 2020</p><p> </p><p>

Remo over Nick Champion - Master of Puppets - 2020</p><p> </p><p>

Wolf Hawkins over Spencer Spade - Master of Puppets - 2021</p><p> </p><p>

Wolf Hawkins over Tommy Cornell - Xmas Clash 2021 - End of their epic feud - Texas Death match</p><p> </p><p>

Spade over Chord - Steel cell - end of the epic Spade vs authority feud - 2022</p>

<p>Here is my "Best of TNA 2009" DVD</p><p> </p><p>

1. </p><p>

TNA World Title - Bound for Glory 2009</p><p>

Bobby Lashly vs Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe vs <strong>AJ Styles</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

2. </p><p>

Iron Man Match - TNA World Title - Hard Justice 2009</p><p>

<strong>AJ Styles </strong>© vs Kurt Angle</p><p> </p><p>

3.</p><p>

Tag Team Match - No Surrender 2009</p><p>

AJ Styles/Bobby Lashley vs <strong>Kurt Angle/Samoa Joe</strong></p><p> </p><p>

4.</p><p>

TNA World Title - Slammiversary 2009</p><p>

Bobby Lashley vs <strong>AJ Styles</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

5.</p><p>

- TNA World Title - Victory Road 2009</p><p>

Samoa Joe vs <strong>AJ Styles</strong> ©</p><p> </p><p>

6.</p><p>

Loser Leaves TNA - Sacrifice 2009</p><p>

Ended in a Draw - Both men were FIRED!</p><p>

Special Guest Referee - Eric Young</p><p>

Kevin Nash vs Sting</p><p> </p><p>

7. </p><p>

Knockouts Battle Royal - TNA Knockouts Title *inaugural - Lockdown 2009</p><p>

Angelina Love, Roxxi, Velvet Sky, Salinas, Traci Brooks, Raisha Saeed, Rhaka Khan, Mickie James, Sojourner Bolt, Madison Rayne, Mona Madness (Molly Holly), Awesome Kong, Nidia, , Hamada, <strong>JACQUELINE</strong>, Sarita, Daffney, Gail Kim, Lufisto, ODB, Malia Hosaka, Mayumi Ozaki, April Hunter, Melissa Coates, Tara, Mercedes Martinez, Taylor Wilde, Amy Lee, Jazz, Sweet Saraya Knight</p><p> </p><p>

8.</p><p>

TNA Tag Team Titles - Slammiversary 2009</p><p>

James Storm/Robert Roode © w/Jacqueline vs <strong>Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin</strong> w/Gail Kim</p><p> </p><p>

9.</p><p>

TNA X-Division Title - Destination X 2009</p><p>

Jay Lethal vs Suicide vs Kiyoshi vs Amazing Red vs Shark Boy vs <strong>Petey Williams</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

10. </p><p>

Six Person Hardcore Street Fight Tag Match - Impact April 2009</p><p>

<strong>Jacqueline/Lufisto/Gail Kim</strong> vs Jazz/Daffney/Mayumi Ozaki</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

HONORABLE MENTION</p><p>

Hardcore Bra & Panties Tag Team Match - Impact June 2009</p><p>

<strong>Velvet Sky/Angelina Love</strong> vs April Hunter/Traci Brooks</p>

<p>Playing as GCG, and I managed to poach Steve Frehley and had him go on a monster run that saw him hold the title for more than 5 years (he lost to Chojiro Kitoaji when I brought over the Elite Series).</p><p> </p><p>

GCG: Reign of Terror</p><p>

</p><ol style="list-style-type:decimal;"><li>Steve Frehley vs. Mabuchi Furusawa (GCG The Lions Den 2022)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Hiroyasu Gakusha (GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Matthew Keith II (GCG Parade of Champions 2023)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Joey Minnesota (GCG The Lion's Den 2024)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Joey Minnesota [60 Minute Iron Man] (GCG The Golden Kingdom 2024)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Seiji Jimbo [Cage Match] (GCG Art of Battle 2026)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Greg Gauge (GCG Stars Of The Golden Canvas)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Cameron Vessey (GCG Road To The Golden Kingdom 2025)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Tatsuya Toshitara (GCG Revolution Resolution 2025)<br /></li><li>Steve Frehley vs. Joey Minnesota vs. Matthew Keith vs. Joshua Taylor (GCG Parade of Champions 2024)<br /></li></ol><p></p>

<p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWE: The Top 10 Best Matches of The Reality Era. Stage One</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1. Armageddon 2018</strong>: Austin Aries © vs. Sami Zayn for the WWE <em>(The Underdog from the Underground Sami Zayn gets his first big shot at World Title gold, in the Champion vs. Champion Main Event of the final PPV of 2018)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>2. WrestleMania 35</strong>: Seth Rollins vs. King Balor © for the Universal <em>(Rollins seeks vengeance against his former close friend, taking him on in an era defining WrestleMania Main Event.)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>3. MiTB 2019</strong>: The 2019 Raw Men's MiTB Ladder Match [Chris Sabin, Noam Dar, Roman Reigns, Mark Haskins, Elias Samson & Pete <em>(Raw's most talented wrestlers go head to head in a 6 Man Ladder Match for a shot at the Universal Title)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>4. SummerSlam 2019</strong>: Curtis Axel vs. Seth Rollins © for the Universal Championship <em>("The Greatest Underdog Story ever Told" sees it's epic climax, as Curtis Axel heads into an emotional encounter with the Universal Champion Seth Rollins)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>5. NJPW/WWE When Worlds Collide</strong>: Kenny Omega vs. Sami Zayn<em>(Two of the best wrestlers in the world absolutely steal the show with a 5 Star Match at the monumental "When Worlds Collide" PPV.)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>6. Survivor Series 2019</strong>: Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa<em>(The two former #DIY members go head to head one last time in a Raw vs. Smackdown Live bout. IC Champion vs. US Champion)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>7. Smackdown Live</strong>: Will Ospreay vs. Daniel Bryan Last Man Standing Match <em>(Two of the men that made Smackdown Live the proud brand it is today face off in an epic conclusion to their rivalry)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>8. Raw 2020</strong>: Seth Rollins vs. Bo Dallas <em>(The rivalry between Seth Rollins and The Miz goes into an unexpected direction, as Dallas and Rollins steal the show in the main event of this February edition of Raw)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>9. WrestleMania 36</strong>: "The Dream Match" The Revival vs. The Young Bucks 30 Minute Ironman for the Raw and Cruiserweight Tag Titles<em>(The Tag Team Match the world had been clamoring to see for four years gets the spotlight at the 30th Anniversary of The Showcase of the Immortals)</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>10. Smackdown 2020</strong>: #DIY © vs. Owens & Zayn for the SD Tag Team Titles <em>(A heartfelt conclusion to the Post WrestleMania 36 edition of SDL, as Kevin Owens has his last Smackdown Live match before being drafted to Raw)</em></p>

<p>My best matches in my TCW save. Main things you can see here are when I'm really hitting my stride(2018 and 2022 especially, currently at the summer of 2022) and which wrestlers have really been my MVPs. Been on a long break lately but I really would like to get back in the game now looking at this list.</p><p> </p><p>

1. Jay Chord© vs. Xtinction - TCW World Championship, Summer Showdown 2018</p><p>

2. Antonio Maxi Marquez© vs Trent Shaffer - TCW Hard Hitting Championship, Draft Mystery Show Night 1 2022</p><p>

3. Joshua Taylor vs. Aaron Andrews vs. Rocky Golden - Just Another Day? 2018</p><p>

4. Joshua Taylor vs. Aaron Andrews - Where Angels Fear to Tread 2018</p><p>

5. Eddie Peak and Aaron Andrews vs. Rocky Golden and Xtinction - Larry Vessey Memorial Tag Tournament Day 2 2022</p><p>

6. Antonio Marquez© vs. Wolf Hawkins - TCW Hard Hitting title, Excessive Force 2022</p><p>

7. Joshua Taylor© vs. Rich Money - TCW World Title, Malice in Wonderland 2018</p><p>

8. Rocky Golden vs. Aaron Andrews vs. Sammy Bach vs. Rich Money - TCW Total Wrestling, April 2018</p><p>

9. Antonio Marquez vs. Curtis Austin(Nelson Callum) - Where Angels Fear to Tread 2022</p><p>

10. Ernest Youngman vs. Tommy Cornell© - Total Mayhem 25, 2021</p><p> </p><p>

Bonus matches(not my top 10 or near, but matches blowing off stories I was proud of)</p><p>

1. The Core(Rocky Golden, Xtinction, Kirk Jameson, and Mainstream Hernandez) vs. The Hellfire Club(Eddie Peak, Hells Bouncer, Nelson Callum, and Aaron Andrews) - Total Mayhem Match, Psycho Circus 2018</p><p>

2. Rich Inc(Rich Money and Mark Adonis) vs. The Vesseys(Cameron and Bryan Vessey) - Tag Team I Quit Match, Total Mayhem 25</p>

<p>Using the 1992 mod as WWE.</p><p> </p><p>

1) "The Macho Man" Randy Savage def. The Undertaker (WWF Summerslam 1992) - A</p><p>

2) Hulk Hogan def. "The Macho Man" Randy Savage (WWF Superstars - Sept 1992) - A</p><p>

3) "The Macho Man" Randy Savage def. "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (WWF One Night Only 1992) - A</p><p>

4) "The Macho Man" Randy Savage def. Ric Flair (Survivor Series 1992)</p><p>

5) The Ultimate Maniacs went to a No Contest with Money Inc. (WWF Superstars - Oct 1992) - A</p><p>

6) "The Macho Man" Randy Savage def. The Undertaker (WWF Monday Night Raw - March 1993) - A</p><p>

7) Hulk Hogan def. "The Macho Man" Randy Savage by DQ (WWF Superstars - June 1992) - A</p><p>

8) Hulk Hogan def. The Big Bossman (WWF Superstars - July 1992) - A</p><p>

9) King Kong Bundy went to a No Contest with "The Macho Man" Randy Savage (WWF Monday Night Raw - August 1993) - A</p><p>

10) Shawn Michaels def. Bret "Hitman" Hart (WWF Monday Night Raw - October 1994) - A</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

It's safe to say, Savage carried my company throughout 1992. I've not had many A's since the mass exodus to WCW of all my top stars in mid 1994.</p>

<p>PSW Best of the First Ten Years (current game date August 2011)</p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho v AJ Styles for the National Championship at Crowning Glory VIII (October 2008)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v Adam Copeland for the National Championship at Code of Honour 2008 (Noember 2008)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v Rob Van Dam for the National Championship at Battle for Survival 3 (February 2009)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v AJ Styles in Crowning Glory Series Quarter Finals at Choice of the New Generation 2009 (August 2009)</p><p>

Rob Van Dam v Chris Jericho for the National Championship at Crowning Glory IX (October 2009)</p><p>

Matt Sydal v AJ Styles for the National Championship at Crowning Glory VII (October 2007)</p><p>

Adam Copeland v Chris Jericho for the National Championship on PSW Weekly (June 2009)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v Kevin Steen in two out of three falls for the National Championship at Fans Choice 2009 (January 2009)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v AJ Styles for the National Championship on PSW Weekly (November 2008)</p><p>

Chris Jericho v Jeff Jarrett v Chris Benoit v John Cena in Jeopardy for the National Championship at Jeopardy 2009 (April 2009)</p>

I played over 10 years, so I'll do the #1 match each year.

2001 - Jushin Liger def. Kaz Hayashi

2002 - Masahiro Chono def. Norman Smiley (ah yes, a classic)

2003 - Raven def. Eddie Guerrero (I am playing NJPW!)

2004 - Yuji Nagata & TenKoji def. Mr. Gannosuke, Tajiri & RVD.

2005 - Yuji Nagata def. Shinsuke Nakamura

2006 - Booker T def. Satoshi Kojima (the #2 spot for 2006 is also Booker T def. Kojima)

2007 - Hiroshi Tanahashi def. Shinsuke Nakamura

2008 - Minoru Suzuki def. Hirooki Goto

2009 - William Regal def. Hiroyoshi Tenzan (In 2012, Regal is not in time decline. It is so nice.)

2010 - Kota Ibushi, Katsuyori Shibata, and Tomohiro Ishii def. Rey Misterio, Samoa Joe & Carlito Colon (This was on a tour. Match must have been batshit insane)

2011 - Shinsuke Nakamura def. Tomohiro Ishii

2012 - Hiroshi Tanahashii def. Alberto El Patron.