NOTBPW - A Game of Stones... (and DeColts)

<p><strong>'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt</strong> [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dan & Robin DaLay</strong> [vs] Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] <strong>'Awesome' Wade Orson</strong> [vs] 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer</p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] <strong>POISON & Prometheus</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold [vs] <strong>The CanAm Blondes</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p><strong>'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt</strong> [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dan & Robin DaLay</strong> [vs] Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p> </p><p>

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] <strong>'Awesome' Wade Orson</strong> [vs] 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Donte Dunn & Akima Brave</strong> [vs] POISON & Prometheus</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold</strong> [vs] The CanAm Blondes</p><p> </p><p>

'Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs]<strong> 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</strong></p><p> </p><p>

That is a pretty stacked card for a TV show, and some real interesting match ups too. Hat's off to the booking committee (not you Lloyd I mean the elder Stone's, Steve and Keith). </p><p> </p><p>

Not going to lie I didn't notice a huge difference in layout but it looks good as always so if it's easier for you I'd definitely stick with it this way.</p>

Dan & Robin DaLay [vs] <strong>Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'</strong></p><p> </p><p>

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] 'Awesome' Wade Orson [vs] <strong>'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] <strong>POISON & Prometheus</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold [vs] <strong>The CanAm Blondes</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</p>

<p>I think the new layout is definitely more concise. It's an easier read now. I rather liked the previous format. Gave it more of a cinematic feel. Also, man is this a stacked show. Not too confident in my picks this week.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt</strong> [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt</p><p>

<em>A difficult decision here. Ricky has looked more in Jack's league lately and he has a big championship match coming up. I'll give him the win but I'm not confident in it.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Dan & Robin DaLay</strong> [vs] Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'</p><p>

<em>If the DaLays lose, we riot.</em></p><p> </p><p>

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] <strong>'Awesome' Wade Orson</strong> [vs] 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer</p><p>

<em>Orson is just returning and he has a real beef with Sayeed Ali. He needs this win to stake a claim to a match with Ali.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] <strong>POISON & Prometheus</strong></p><p>

<em>Picked against POISON last week because he's been stagnant lately. That bit me. I'll go with them this week because it doesn't look like Dunn and Brave are on the same page.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold [vs] <strong>The CanAm Blondes</strong></p><p>

<em>Could this finally be the week Solomon Gold shocks the world?</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Magnificent' Gino Montero</strong> [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</p><p>

<em>This is an absolutely scintillating matchup. Should give a great rating with time in the main event. Magnifico picks up the win and Andrews probably whines of unfair treatment afterward.</em></p>

'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt

Dan & Robin DaLay [vs] Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] 'Awesome' Wade Orson [vs] 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer

Donte Dunn & Akima Brave [vs] POISON & Prometheus

Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold [vs] The CanAm Blondes

'Magnificent' Gino Montero [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, MAY 2018, WEEK 2… > >

'The Assassin' Ernest Youngman [vs] 'Awesome' Wade Orson [vs] 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer

he Young Gun' Ricky DeColt [vs] 'Wild Man' Jack DeColt

A DeColt matchup on TV?!?! I think that Ricky is the future, but Jack is too important right now not to be a top 3 or 4 guy in the company. Ricky's time will come.

I kind of hope this is the beginning of a DaLay tag team that can be a good gatekeeper for some heel teams. That said, Strong is probably the most important guy in the match, so he could get the win.

Orson's return should result in him getting a mini-push up to Ali, and maybe even a title shift to give Orson that chance to run with it for a bit.

The encounter leads me to believe Dunn and Brave have a mini program in the works, and the issues come to the surface here.

Blondes have been on the wrong side here recently, but they are still too good to kill their momentum.

Montero FTW!!! But I wonder if we get a Stone storyline move here with Andrews. I am liking the brooding Andrews here (Jericho without the comedic shtick).

lEDC9hH.jpg

MAY 2018, WEEK 2…

Show Rating: 91

Announce Team:

9eHH4Wa.pnglNhSZHh.jpgeXOBXiC.jpg

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and Adrian Garcia

I Got What I Wanted

HvyKPXq.jpg

'Mainstream' James Hernandez opened the show, and the smooth talking Number One Contender for the Canadian Title had a bit smile on his face...

Just like last week, he rudely shouted for TWO microphones to be handed to him... Because he wanted what he had to say, to be heard!!

James Hernandez:
“I'd like to assure Mr. (Steve) DeColt that I had NOTHING to do with him being attacked by a FAN in the final stages of the Super Slam Rumble!! He's right, I had the most to gain, but I had NOTHING to do with it... There's video evidence that he was in the front row of the audience, for most of the match... Which means he could have come in and saved me at any time if I was in on it... How could I orchestrate the perfect time for him to come in...?! Steve needs to accept that this was just a fan... being an idiot...”

Hernandez said he didn't really care about being accused of being involved... Because ultimately, he got exactly what he wanted!

James Hernandez:
“I now have a HUGE match at Glory... Against a legend like Steve DeColt... As for tonight, I get to watch both Ricky DeColt AND Gino Montero in singles action... And whoever wins at Glory between those two, I'll be well prepared for whichever one of them I get to face for the NOTBPW Canadian Title at Mid Summer Madness!!”

Peter Michaels: “Gentlemen, James Hernandez is right... BOTH Ricky DeColt and Gino Montero are in action tonight... 1 on 1 matches, to 'warm up' for this Saturday's Glory!!”

Adrian Garcia: “Yeh and I'm not sure who has it tougher... Ricky DeColt is taking on his Brother Jack... while Gino Montero is fighting 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews!!”

Tom Townsend: “Both Jack AND Andrews are dangerous men... You're right Garcia... Both are tough tests... They could easily both lose... We could end the show with a Fatal Four Way for Glory!!”

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

ZD58XbM.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgNluC4dT.jpg
w/
YgbZl9s.jpg

'The Young Gun'
Ricky DeColt
[vs] 'Wild Man'
Jack DeColt
w/ Logan DeColt

This was a fairly short match, and if he's honest about it, Jack DeColt will say his head wasn't fully in the match. He argued with his Nephew Logan at ringside, telling him that he was teaching him a lesson. Jack was too preoccupied with Logan to concentrate fully on the match, and it allowed Ricky to hit his 'DeColt .45' Super Kick to score a big, momentum building win!

Winner:
'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt

Finish:
'DeColt .45' Super Kick

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Triple Threat Match Coming Later

zidj2kx.jpg

NOTBPW General Manager and Match Maker Dark Angel was backstage next, and he confirmed a Triple Threat Match for later tonight...

Dark Angel:
“With the challengers lining up at his door, NOTBPW Television Champion Sayeed Ali can watch as Ernest Youngman... Trent Shaffer... AND Wade Orson... will be fighting it out in a Triple Threat Match... The winner will go to Glory to fight for the Title!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

Going For Five

yXb40AU.jpgSN6eB8l.jpgVnJXaBf.jpgWhRs7mg.jpg

Elsewhere backstage, Primed For Progress bumped into their Glory opponents: NOTBPW Tag Team Champions, Mayhem!!

The two teams looked each other up and down... sizing each other up ahead of their NOTBPW Tag Team Title Match!!

Aldous Blackfriar:
“Let's see how far you guys have... Progressed... Because if I'm not mistaken, we've fought in tag team matches FOUR TIMES in the past... and all four times... it's ended with MAYHEM... as the winners... We're going for five for five...”

Cameron Vessey:
“Yu know, I'm pretty sure that's right Aldous... We've struggled against you two... But it's not because of you... It's because of the big guy (Mutant)... He's a lot to handle, but you...?! Haha... Well, let's just say (Christian) Price and I would have no problems taking care of two Aldous Blackfriars...!!”

Aldous wasn't happy with Vessey's comments, and he had to be 'held back' by Mutant... Price told the Tag Champs that he'd see them this Saturday...

xiceyGo.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

DvMqiS9.jpgIvyHiqr.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgFiGsauy.jpgJD9XWIM.jpg

Dan DaLay & Robin DaLay
[vs]
Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'

A very good match involving four men who know what they're doing. Erik Strong 'Though' plays the chickens**t heel very well, and he allowed Lord James King to do all the work. In the end, King was put away with a 'DaLay Down' Headbutt from Dan DaLay, and Strong didn't break the pin up!

Winners:
Dan DaLay & Robin DaLay

Finish:
'DaLay Down' Headbutt

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Peter Michaels: “Gentlemen, we have a small update now on the Marvel Studios situation... We recently revealed that the next big Marvel Movie will feature a new character from the Marvel Universe called Thunderstrike, and that character is going to be played by, a NOTBPW Wrestler!!”

Adrian Garcia: “Yeah that's right... all we know about the character and the man who is going to play him, is that he needs to suit long blonde hair, and that it's a top level talent!!”

Peter Michaels: “That's right... and we also know that POISON has ruled himself out... but WHO?! Will be the man to play Thunderstrike...?! Well... We're actually going to find out, for SURE... next week... Whoever it is, will need to take some serious time off to film and promote the movie...”

Tom Townsend: “What I wanna know is, could it be Gargantuan...?! Could 'The Monster' be the man?! We still haven't seen him since he lost the NOTBPW Canadian Title at Super Slam!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine!

Oo1KdeV.jpg

In the back, 'The Amazing' Jacob Jett had a message for his former tag team partner, the man known only as 'Seeker'...

Jacob Jett:
“I always knew you were crazy, man... But to change your look... change your name... change your attitude... change everything...?! That's one thing... Wanting a First Blood Match against me just means you must love punishment... Because at Glory... I'm going to make you BLEED!!”

Jett then referenced Seeker's interview last week, in which he claimed he was going to give 'his' half of their Tag Team Title shot to someone else...

Jacob Jett:
“You didn't win that contract Seeker... WE won it... and my half is NOT yours to give... I'll tell you what though... If you beat me at Glory... I'll give you my half... But if I beat you... Your half, is MINE!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

0O80pXO.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgaMrELcy.jpgKqhQmzK.jpg6j66AjX.jpg

'The Assassin'
Ernest Youngman
[vs] 'Cut Throat'
Trent Shaffer
[vs] 'Awesome'
Wade Orson

This match was on it's way to being a really good one. All three fan favourites respect each other, but none of them held back out there. It was interesting seeing Wade Orson compete, due to his near career-ending eye injury. But in the end, the group known as the Coast To Coast Connection hit the ring, and ended the match as a contest.

tcvFxhG.jpgKrvshb6.jpggBSn5Vu.jpg

Winner:
NO CONTEST

Finish:
Disqualification due to interference

</div>

Backfire

0O80pXO.jpgaMrELcy.jpg6j66AjX.jpgzidj2kx.jpgtcvFxhG.jpgKrvshb6.jpggBSn5Vu.jpg

NOTBPW Match Maker Dark Angel sent referees and officials to the ring, and told the warring groups to stop fighting!!

Dark Angel:
“Alright, ENOUGH!! I have a LOT to do backstage, and I don't need to keep coming out to the ring to break up fights between you morons... The Coast To Coast Connection... You need to realise, that your actions tonight have backfired... because that, was a Number One Contenders Match, and now, we don't have one contender... we still have THREE!!”

Angel said that at Glory, Sayeed Ali will defend his NOTBPW Television Title against Ernest Youngman, Trent Shaffer AND Wade Orson!!

Dark Angel:
“In some ways, Sayeed Ali... You have got what he wanted... In a Fatal Four Way Match, there are NO rules... and we know that suits you... So Ross Henry and Lenny Brown... You will be BANNED from ringside!! If I see you out there during the match, you will be FIRED from NOTBPW!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

Needs More Faith

MxvIUUg.jpgXHsJIUA.jpg

In the back, Manager of 'Faith Enterprises' Faith was stood with her only client: 'Supreme' Spencer Spade...

Faith:
“We made a great start last week... My currently exclusive client Spencer Spade here, won his match... and he looked great doing it... But next week, I add Client Number Two... Faith Enterprises will NOT be a tag team... But my clients will all be getting 'The Rub' from me...”

xiceyGo.jpg

40-31

MikTiQ9.jpg

We saw the same hype video we've seen for a few weeks now... This time the numbers counted down from FOURTY to THIRTY-ONE...

No clues who the silhouetted bull represents... But the words 'They're Coming' make people think it's more than one person!!

If the countdown continues at this pace, we should find out who the bull represents some time in June!!

xiceyGo.jpg

REPeIDZ.jpgMr1ojjN.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgSFuVCak.jpgjBRG2ao.jpg

Akima Brave & Donte Dunn
[vs]
POISON & Prometheus

Akima Brave and Donte Dunn teamed up a couple of weeks ago, and last week Dunn suggested that they should do it more often. Brave laughed Dunn's comments off, but here they were again, on the same team! They were up against POISON, and his beast of a partner: Prometheus! In the end, arguments between Dunn and Brave caused a distraction for long enough for POISON to shove Brave out of the ring, and Prometheus to hit his 'God Chop' finisher on Dunn!

Winners:
POISON & Prometheus

Finish:
'God Chop'

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Fluke!

HNPGhkI.jpgx223VSW.jpg

Backstage, Edd Stone and Tim Westybrook (Iron and Stone) were speaking directly to the camera, about Primed For Progress!!

Edd Stone:
“So Cameron Vessey and Christian Price picked up one fluke win over US, and now they're fighting for the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles at Glory...?! That's just wrong... We beat them at Super Slam... Then I beat Christian Price 1 on 1 last month... But they got ONE FLUKE WIN... Well let's see what happens at Glory... Let's see if they can get past Mayhem... Then maybe Tim (Westybrook) and I will create some Mayhem of our own...”

xiceyGo.jpg

Maverick

i8ZqNob.jpg

In another pre-taped video, 'Angry' Tom Gilmore was sat in his garage, on a large vehicle tire!!

Tom Gilmore:
“To John Maverick... I say: 'I'm Sorry'... I'm sorry for eliminating you from the Super Slam Rumble... I'm sorry for costing you your last chance at the NOTBPW Canadian Title... There's a lot of talk about me being his final match in NOTBPW... But I don't think I can do it again... I'm enjoying his 'Retirement Tour', but I'm enjoying it from home... I don't want to be PART of it...”

Gilmore shook his head, and walked out of shot... and we returned to the live action...

Peter Michaels: “Gentlemen, a statement of intent from Tom Gilmore that nobody wanted to hear... Is he done with professional wrestling...?!”

Adrian Garcia: “I don't know Michaels... He's 39... He's not getting any younger... But when I think of Gilmore, I see him as having a LOT more years left in the tank... Sure, he's upset right now... He ended a man's career... Not for the first time... and, he stopped John Maverick from getting a NOTBPW Canadian Title shot... So he's down in the dumps, but he'll be back... Right Townsend?!”

Tom Townsend: “Well I hope you're right... As for John Maverick... His 'Retirement Tour' will continue next week, as he takes on his tag team partner, Julian Watson!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

0xAVgQf.jpg2q1vUIB.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgXP70MSR.jpgNx1U4Qa.jpg

Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold
[vs]
The CanAm Blondes
(The Natural & Owen Love)

Sonny Wildside and Solomon Gold wanted this match, due to the way the CanAm Blondes, in particular, Owen Love, have treated the youngsters. But Wildside and Gold wanted it a little too much. They were perhaps a little too fired up, and it cost them. The CanAm Blondes used their momentum and overeagerness against them a number of times. In the end, Love ploughed into Wildside, and opened the door for Natural to hit his 'Nature Calls' on his former friend Solomon Gold!

Winners:
The CanAm Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love)

Finish:
'Nature Calls' Piledriver

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Contract Signing

rXBD9rb.jpgzidj2kx.jpgnj7nGHN.jpg

In the ring next, we had the contract signing between NOTBPW All Action Champion KC Glenn and El Fuego, overseen by Dark Angel...

Things were civil between the two fan favourites, as Glenn shook Fuego's hand at the beginning of the segment...

Glenn has only been Champion for five weeks at this point, so he's not ready to lose his Belt yet... and he told Fuego as much...

In his heavy Southern drawl, he was difficult to understand... Particularly for the Mexican El Fuego!!

KC Glenn:
“Ah wan' you ta know Fuaygo... This Tatle... Is goin' nowhere, yu hear?! If you wan' it... You're gownna have to pry it... From ma broken fingers... A'm gownna Tune Up Tha Sunshine BAND... An' kick your mask clean owff...”

El Fuego didn't understand much, but he understood enough... He drew a microphone slowly to his face, but didn't say much through his mask covered mouth...

El Fuego:
“OK... KC... C U... Saturday!!”

Glenn shrugged as Fuego signed the contract, and strolled out of the ring... As far as contract signings go, that was uneventful and calm!!

xiceyGo.jpg

pbTaNg8.pngKqhQmzK.jpgWvpX9mr.jpg

'Magnificent'
Gino Montero
[vs] 'The Ace'
Aaron Andrews

An excellent way to finish the go-home show leading to Glory. Gino Montero has been in great form in television Main Events in recent weeks since becoming NOTBPW Canadian Champion. He was up against a vindictive Aaron Andrews, who is still trying to sue NOTBPW and bring it to rubble. Late in the match, he revealed a sign he'd hidden under the ring that said: “I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF'. In reference to Jeremy Stone's comments from last week. Andrews will fight Dan DaLay at Glory this weekend, and he perhaps had one eye on that, and one eye on the Stone Brothers. Because 'The Ace' didn't see Ricky DeColt arrive. Neither did the referee, and neither did Gino Montero. Ricky hit his 'DeColt .45' Super Kick on Andrews, allowing Gino to follow it up with his 'Destiny Explosion' finisher!!

Winner:
'Magnificent' Gino Montero

Finish:
'Destiny Explosion' (Canadian Destroyer)

</div>

Here's To Ya

pbTaNg8.pngDvMqiS9.jpgZD58XbM.jpgWvpX9mr.jpg

After the match, Gino Montero and Ricky DeColt glared at one another... and Gino seemed to realise what had happened...

But out of nowhere, 'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay hit the ring, and started stomping on Aaron Andrews until he managed to roll under the bottom rope!!

'The Ace' backed away from the ring, feeling the effects of two finishing moves, and a post-match assault by DaLay!!

IvyHiqr.jpg

Andrews' night didn't get any easier, because Robin DaLay stopped him in his tracks on the ramp, and they brawled up to the stage!!

Again Andrews was able to escape, but he'd taken a licking tonight!!

In the ring, Ricky DeColt and Gino Montero were watching the fight go down... but when Gino turned around, Ricky was waiting!!

'The Young Gun' delivered his 'DeColt .45' Super Kick, and Gino was knocked out!!

He stood above his fallen rival, as Dan and Robin DaLay looked at up and shook their heads at his actions...!!

Peter Michaels: “A statement of intent made by Ricky DeColt gentlemen!!”

Adrian Garcia: “He wants to be NOTBPW Canadian Champion, I get that, but typical DeColt actions... taking a short cut and expecting to still be beloved for it!!”

Tom Townsend: “Ricky DeColt IS beloved by the NOTBPW fans... It's only a matter of time before he's NOTBPW Canadian Champion, and it could happen as early as this Saturday at Glory!!”

Peter Michaels: “It very well could... For now folks, stay safe, and we'll see you at Glory!!”

aKvrBZc.jpg

Ricky DeColt [def.] Jack DeColt

Dan & Robin DaLay [def.] Lord James King & Erik Strong 'Though'

Wade Orson, Ernest Youngman, Trent Shaffer [ENDED IN A NO CONTEST]

POISON & Prometheus [def.] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave

The CanAm Blondes [def.] Sonny Wildside & Solomon Gold

Gino Montero [def.] Aaron Andrews

JZsWxGY.jpg

SCcuj2j.jpg

Just wanted to touch on the Gargantuan/Gino Montero situation... and the rationale for switching from my TOP heel, to probably my fifth most popular babyface act!! If I've already talked about it in the diary, I apologise, but this is the first time I've written down my thoughts on it while it's still fresh... Gargantuan was tanking as Champion!! The prestige of the NOTBPW Canadian Title went from 92 when he first won it, down to 75 when he lost it... It peaked back up to 92 in the middle of his reign, but otherwise it was heading south the whole time... I also couldn't rely on him to Main Event and improve the rating of a show... He pulled a poor 75 with Ray Diaz in a 'Monster versus Monster' battle, which I knew was never going to be highly rated, so it didn't Main Event, but still... 80 and 83 against James Hernandez isn't good enough... He had an 84 in his first meeting with Angry Gilmore... and an 85 with Steve DeColt, all of these on pay-per-view...

As for Gino Montero, his Star Quality is ridiculous, and I need him in the top five, for the National Battles!! Which I'm currently in third place for thanks to Sammy Bach leaving USPW (who were by far Number One), and heading to SWF, who were Number Three. SWF are now Number One! Since beating Gargantuan, Gino Montero has had three television Main Events, and has had ratings of 91, 92 and 93 so far... I haven't had a Canadian Champion who can carry the show since Gargantuan beat Jack DeColt in June last year (11 months ago!!)... Really excited to see how he does against Ricky DeColt at Glory... He may retain, or he may lose it, but it'll be interesting to see the rating, and if it's worth building to a re-match!!

Great show. I'm waiting to see how many people Faith can rub at the same time...

Understandable to switch away from Gargantuan, he had a great reign and although obviously ending a losing streak kills some of his aura, he'll always be able to step up and be a big threat now. But you got to do what you got to do for those tasty ratings.

Great show. I'm waiting to see how many people Faith can rub at the same time...

Understandable to switch away from Gargantuan, he had a great reign and although obviously ending a losing streak kills some of his aura, he'll always be able to step up and be a big threat now. But you got to do what you got to do for those tasty ratings.

I gotta admit the first part of that statement was hilarious...I've also gotta admit that I was thinking something similar when I saw her mention "the rub" this show.

I noticed Gargantuan's tanking match ratings as well. Hopefully he makes an explosive appearance at Glory.

I gotta admit the first part of that statement was hilarious...I've also gotta admit that I was thinking something similar when I saw her mention "the rub" this show.

I noticed Gargantuan's tanking match ratings as well. Hopefully he makes an explosive appearance at Glory.

Thanks guys. I also have something to admit too... I'm fully aware that 'sex sells'... I've used flirty, **** teases, in past diaries, and it's how I'd book some female performers in WWE. I think it's realistic to have characters like this. I know a lot of them!! So I made Faith say she would give people 'the rub', because she's a flirt. But in her case, she uses her sexuality to get what she wants. And what she wants is POWER!!

It's going to be a challenge booking Gargantuan from here on... A challenge I'm looking forward to attempting!

And speaking of Glory....

JiPwBml.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;border-style:solid;border-width:2px";">

NOTBPW All Action Title Match:

'Country Strong' KC Glenn © [vs] El Fuego

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Winner gets a NOTBPW Tag Team Title shot:

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] Seeker

Comments:

NOTBPW Tag Team Title Match:

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] Mayhem (Aldous Blackfriar & Mutant) ©

Comments:

Grudge Match:

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

Comments:

NOTBPW Television Title Match:

The Coast To Coast Connection are BANNED from ringside!

Ernest Youngman [vs] Trent Shaffer [vs] Wade Orson [vs] Sayeed Ali ©

Comments:

Grudge Match:

'The Outsider' Steve DeColt [vs] 'Mainstream' James Hernandez

Comments:

NOTBPW Canadial Title Match:

'Magnificent' Gino Montero © [vs] 'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: ___________________

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: ___________________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: ___________________ (out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? ___________________

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? ___________________

</div>

Comments: Fuego is interesting in this spot, but I don't think he unseats Glenn, who could be a star here down the road. But I also think this is just a piece of a larger puzzle...

First Blood Match:

Comments: Two reasons I take Seeker. First, Jett has won everything so far in the feud after eating the briefcase. Second, Seeker is best suited to a tag run with someone acting as a mentor while Jett moves into singles action.

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] Mayhem (Aldous Blackfriar & Mutant) ©

Comments: Mayhem's run has been pretty subdued. The tag teams that would challenge them are in their own feuds (P4P with Stone and WMW breaking up, and Can-Am going heel). I'd like to see some more focus on Mayhem as they seem to be in the back when it comes to the teams.

Grudge Match:

Comments: Andrews should not lose this one. DaLay is acting as a gatekeeper at best now, and Andrews is already past that spot.

Comments: I don't think Shaffer wins, but the other three have as good a shot as anyone else. This is a good way to get the belt from Ali, but I hope it doesn't mean the end of C2C getting involved in the shows.

Grudge Match:

Comments: Outside interference helps Mainstream once again.

NOTBPW Canadian Title Match:

Comments: He didn't even get the '©' by his name...where's the respect!

:) Either way, Gino gets to carry this for a bit. It's not quite the time to end it.

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: _Montero/R. DeColt_

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: _92_ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: _1_ (out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? _No...he will have a vignette but not be present_

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? _Yes_

Country Strong' KC Glenn © [vs] El Fuego

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: _________main event__________

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: ________90___________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: ___________1________ (out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? _________yes__________

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? _________yes__________

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments: Imo Mayhem have had a good reign but P4P are the stars. Could go either way but I see P4P winning and facing Seeker and partner in future or possibly Iron and Stone

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments: I think Ali wins here, leading to either Orson or Youngman beating him next month

Grudge Match:

Comments: Mainstream to win with help from masked attacker

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Steve/Hernandez

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 89

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 1

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? no

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? no

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Gino vs Ricky

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 90 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 2 (out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? No

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? Yes

Comments: I loved Glenn's dialogue during this week's show. I love when you show those different accents. I found myself actually emulating them when reading them lol.

First Blood Match:

Comments: I picked Seeker to win the first match, but he lost. I think he needs to win this one because like someone said, Jett has won everything in this rivalry since the breakup.

Comments: Primed for Progress are faces now and I think that's really helped them. Mayhem haven't done much since picking up those titles but they have been favorable in their matches with P4P. I think P4P pick up the win but perhaps it won't be clean.

Grudge Match:

Comments: DaLay has lost worst matches than this. I think the Ace could be a super heel for you. He needs this win.

Comments: Not too confident in this pick. I don't think Ali has outgrown the title yet storyline or overness-wise but I do think the man that's gonna take the title off him is in this match. Just not here.

Grudge Match:

Comments: This is a tough one. I feel like Hernandez shouldn't be beating Steve. But Steve could be THUNDERSTRIKE and this could be a good way to send him off.

Comments: Magnifico wins this one but I think Gargantuan makes an appearance before or after.

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Magnifico vs the Young Gun

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 92

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 1 (out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? Yes

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show?Yes

First Blood Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Main Event

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 93 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? Yes

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? No

First Blood Match:

Grudge Match:

Grudge Match:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: DeColt vs. Hernandez

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 93 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Gino/Ricky

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?:94(within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 2(out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? Yes___________________

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? No___________________

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Gino vs Ricky

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 90 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 2 (out of FOUR)

Gonna follow Satyr here.

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

'Magnificent' Gino Montero ©[vs] 'The Young Gun' Ricky DeColt

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?:Steve vs Mainstream

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?: 95 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

Comments:

First Blood Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Grudge Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Montero vs. DeColt

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?:92 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 2(out of FOUR)

4). Will Tom Gilmore make an appearance at the show? Yes___________________

5). Will Gargantuan make an appearance at the show? No___________________

Comments: I don't know if this is the time, but El Fuego obviously being Luis Montero will come out at some point and I don't think that draws closer here.

First Blood Match:

Comments: It would just be confusing if Seeker lost... dude turned on his partner AND took the contract for what I assume was so that HE could have the tag title shot. After going edgier he's lost the first encounter with Jett, so unless he's heading out the door I don't see him losing here too.

Comments: P4P are about to go on a big face run. Mayhem earned their first title win, but they've been so far removed from the major tag team storylines that have been going on I think taking them away from the titles can help get them refocused.

Grudge Match:

Comments: Wish I could pick DaLay here, but Ace gets the win.

Comments: I think Sayeed going in to your "Wrestlemania" event with the title and the nonsense won't be as champion. This seems to be the culmination of the C2C drama, with the flunkies being banned from ringside and the odds outrageously stacked against him. Shaffer winning seems real vanilla, and I see Youngman getting into it with Wade winning in a way that Wade wouldn't if Youngman won.

Grudge Match:

Comments: Mainstream rule, ALSO #1 Contender. Can't pick against him here.

Comments: I could maybe see a draw or something funky which could make the big match a triple threat, since these three have been attached at the hip for a while now... I think Gino wins it though.

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Montero vs. DeColt

2). What will the Overall Show Rating be?:94 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How Many Championships will change hands?: 1(out of FOUR)