TEW2020 Discussion Thread

Well, it really depends on who he's in the ring with. His 'Mania match with Roman didn't exactly set the world on fire, either. And of course, there was that mess with him and Kane against D-X...

To say that he flat out has 0 stamina is disingenuous. Is he in time decline? Hell yes thats the case but hes not really getting gassed. His body is failing him.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"For example, a new signing can be given a "strong opening" push that means they'll rarely if ever lose for the first few months that they're with the company, a promising young talent can be strapped to the proverbial rocket so that they rise fast through the rankings, or an ageing veteran can be given "phase out" instructions where they'll start losing more and more to gradually move them down the card. This allows the AI to have a more realistic long-term plan."

2002 Brock pushes are now possible for the AI.

To say that he flat out has 0 stamina is disingenuous. Is he in time decline? Hell yes thats the case but hes not really getting gassed. His body is failing him.

In his Super Showdown 2018 match with HHH, he practically hobbled around ringside. By the end of that catastrophe, he looked like he could barely breath.

Looked like a fight at a nursing home, even complete with lawn chairs.

In his Super Showdown 2018 match with HHH, he practically hobbled around ringside. By the end of that catastrophe, he looked like he could barely breath.

Looked like a fight at a nursing home, even complete with lawn chairs.

You keep referencing Saudia Arabia shows where the building is a 100 plus degrees.... I don't even step outside my house in those temperatures let alone attempt to wrestle in them. Add time decline to that and that is what you are witnessing.

Companies are no longer penalised for using Eye Candy matches in immediate succession or to a cold crowd if their product means that those sort of matches are a major part of what they are about.

Yes finally :D

Eye candy matches were my warm up matches back in tew 2010. I have missed it for almost a decade.

I am really hoping that guys going on “hiatus” is toned down from the WMMA 5 version. It gets insane there, and I think I average 2-3 top 5 guys a year just going away for unknown amount of time. Would be nice if there were atleast a way to talk them out of it or talk them into coming back once they have left.

Since (IIRC) you can already do that in 2016 as long as you're a big enough company, I don't see why this version would be any different.

Since (IIRC) you can already do that in 2016 as long as you're a big enough company, I don't see why this version would be any different.

You can sign them to a new contract if they are a free agent and on hiatus, however if someone already on your roster went on hiatus with time left on the contract, this method is not an option. This can’t happen now, but sounds like potentially could in the new game.

Greet updates on TEW2020 but i dont saw ( or missed) anything about workers age because right now if like saying Jim Ross he instantly retires from wresling bussiness that is not really realistic because in real word he dont even think about retiring and is main Announcer for AEW same can be said about wreslers you cant simulate carrers of Funk or Abdullah The buthcer or other 80s wreslers who works right now same can be said about any historic mods that you cant hire anyone who is 65+ years because they will instantly retire that is unrealistic i think it would be awesome if there would be thing that wresler will be in bussiness until he dies or something or maybe increase of age until retire would help.Another thing is why we cant with big money get workers that left the bussiness many real life wresler get back to wresling one more match.

Greet updates on TEW2020 but i dont saw ( or missed) anything about workers age because right now if like saying Jim ross he instantly retires from wresling bussiness that is not really realistic because in real word he dont even think about retiring and is main Announcer same can be said about wreslers you cant simulate carrers of Funk or Abdullah The buthcer or other 80s wreslers who works right now same can be said about any historic mods that you cant hire anyone who is 65+ years because they will instantly retire that is unrealeastic i think it would be awesome if there would be thing that he will be in bussiness until he dies or something or maybe increase of age until retire would help.Another thing is why we cant with big money get workers that left the bussiness many real life wresler get back to wresling one more match.

The "Talk To Worker" feature will be your new friend. :)

Greet updates on TEW2020 but i dont saw ( or missed) anything about workers age because right now if like saying Jim ross he instantly retires from wresling bussiness that is not really realistic because in real word he dont even think about retiring and is main Announcer same can be said about wreslers you cant simulate carrers of Funk or Abdullah The buthcer or other 80s wreslers who works right now same can be said about any historic mods that you cant hire anyone who is 65+ years because they will instantly retire that is unrealeastic i think it would be awesome if there would be thing that he will be in bussiness until he dies or something or maybe increase of age until retire would help.Another thing is why we cant with big money get workers that left the bussiness many real life wresler get back to wresling one more match.

Sadly 65 has been the cap since 07. Adam has stated 65 there not relevant to the current game world anymore. You said jim ross. What about Vince McMahon is always out. I honestly deleted everyone over 64 before I started a game in tew 2016. Since they willl just sit there.