CVerse Dream Matches

As we're winding down on 2016, I'm trying to get a few dream matches booked before I sign off. Anyone have any dream matches that didn't happen / probably will never happen in CVerse canon? Here are a few of mine:

Jack Bruce v Rocky Golden v Nicky Champion triple threat

Jeremy Stone v Yoshimi Mushashibo

Angry Gilmore v Tommy Cornell

Christian Faith v Tommy Cornell

Stones v DeColts (4 v 4 Cage War)

Champagne Lover v Swoop McCarthy

I can think of many, many more matches I would love to see if I lived in the CVerse but these are just a few.

<p>Bruce the Giant vs Marat Khoklov is number 1 for me, hard to make happen in game.</p><p> </p><p>

Emerald Angel vs Elemental III</p><p> </p><p>

Tadayuki Kikkawa vs PRIDE Koiso</p><p> </p><p>

Yoshimi Musashibo vs Tommy Cornell</p><p> </p><p>

Skull DeBones vs Enygma</p><p> </p><p>

Remo vs Dread</p>

Syndicate vs. the Chase Agency

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith

Tommy Cornell vs. Jack Bruce

Christian Faith vs. Ricky Dale Johnson

Sean McFly vs. Angry Gilmore

The Natural Storm vs. The New Wave

Remo vs. Tadayuki Kikkawa

Nicky Champion vs. Rocky Golden

Vengeance vs. Tyson Baine

Hooded Kudo vs. Enygma

Sayeed Ali vs. Harlem Haynes

Emerald Angel vs. Sensational Dragon

Magnum Kobe vs. Champagne Lover

El Fuerza vs. Steve Frehley

Christian Faith v Tommy Cornell

This could have happened, but not as the epic dream match you're probably wanting it to be.

Cornell spent 1996 and part of 97 in SWF when he was first breaking in. It wouldn't be surprised if they had worked together on TV.

Some good ones here. Did I miss Skull DeBones vs Tyson Baine (preferably as BLZ Bubb)? Sounds like a natural to me.

Tommy Cornell vs Sean McFly

Cornell and Mcfly quite possibly happened when both were employed by SWF in the mid 90s! Probably a TV match that was very very good. I don't think DeBones and Baine happened unless it was an indy match pre1996 (when Baine went to TCW).

Greg Gauge vs. Matthew Keith

I'm pretty sure this happened a bunch. I remember in one of the games where they were active already but young -- maybe 10 or 13, their bios talking about how they had broken in on the same shows wrestling against each other or other people (but never teaming), so I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if they had done bottle on some rinky-dink indy show.

Tommy Cornell vs. Jack Bruce

This definitely happened. Cornell and Bruce were both in TCW together from 1997 until 2004. Bruce was a solid member of the TCW roster (twice International Champion) so I would imagine they had some battles!

Bruce the Giant vs Marat Khoklov is number 1 for me, hard to make happen in game.

Emerald Angel vs Elemental III

Tadayuki Kikkawa vs PRIDE Koiso

Yoshimi Musashibo vs Tommy Cornell

Skull DeBones vs Enygma

Remo vs Dread

I would definitely love all of these!

For me...

• "Pistol" Pete Hall versus Dread. The two most prominent Gaijins of all time. Pete worked for BHOTWG for a year while Dread was still there (1989-1990), but I don't know if they ever did square off. If they didn't, I'd love to see it. Hell, even if they did, I'd love to see it!

• Rip Chord versus Jay Chord/Greg and or Matt Keith vs. Sam Keith - I love father and son battles and these will never happen, but they are on my dream match list!

• Los Monteros versus Greg & Matthew Keith. This one could still happen and it's not out of the realm of possibility for the future, but with Matthew locked into BHOTWG in '16, it's not something that has happened yet!

<p>Nicky Champion vs. Rocky Golden vs. Jack Bruce - Triple Threat</p><p> </p><p>

Icon. vs Icon. vs. Icon.</p><p> </p><p>

Aaron Andrews vs. Angry Gilmore </p><p> </p><p>

The Workhorses of their respected companies</p><p> </p><p>

Alicia Strong vs Joanna Rodriguez </p><p> </p><p>

The two main faces of Women's wrestling</p><p> </p><p>

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen (might have happened) I love heel vs heel matches where the gain is to be the biggest cheater in the ring.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MaiTyLer" data-cite="MaiTyLer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47439" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> Alicia Strong vs Joanna Rodriguez </p><p> </p><p> The two main faces of Women's wrestling</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Somewhere, Fuyuko Higa has steam spewing out of her ears.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47439" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Somewhere, Fuyuko Higa has steam spewing out of her ears.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, in AMERICAN wrestling, I love 5SSW, my head cannon usually has C-verse Joshi in another planet compared to the other international talent ( As in they're way too good), so I feel most wouldn't even be in Higa's league, except maybe for a select few.</p>

Jack Bruce vs Spencer Spade for me and I don't even play as SWF. Spade is the natural new face of the company and Bruce can easily play the legendary bitter heel on his way out, passing the torch. I don't see how SWF could possibly screw this up for TEW2020. Like I said, I've never even played an SWF save but the story in itself intrigues the hell out of me.

<p>Yoshimi Mushashibo vs. Tadiyuki Kikkawa is a must to me.</p><p> </p><p>

Yoshimi Mushashibo vs Johnny Bloodstone</p><p> </p><p>

Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs. Remo</p><p> </p><p>

Tadiyuki Kikkawa vs. Steve DeColt</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Cornell vs. Yoshimi Mushashibo vs. Tadiyuki Kikkawa</p><p> </p><p>

Emerald Angel vs. Sensational Dragon</p><p> </p><p>

I've made this in a CVerse 2018 mod, it's awesome.</p><p> </p><p>

Emerald Angel vs. Helikaon (KC Gleen)</p><p> </p><p>

Champagne Lover vs. Gino Montero</p><p> </p><p>

Champagne Lover vs. Zimmy Bumfhole</p><p> </p><p>

Angry Gilmore vs. Pride Koiso</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em>Here are some that come to mind...</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Valiant vs. Rocky Golden vs. Nicky Champion</strong></p><p>

<em>Three men who all possess the same 'Mega-Star' feel to them. Out of the three, Valiant is the least accomplished; however, I still feel like his addition would be great. In some ways, it would feel like three of the same guy; so, some branding would need to be done prior to the fight.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tommy Cornell vs. Jack Bruce</strong></p><p>

<em>Two totally different characters and wrestlers but two men who have defined the Cornellverse for the last 10 years (or more). It would be an easy sell, in my mind.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wolf Hawkins vs. Angry Gilmore</strong></p><p>

<em>This may not be a 'huge dream match' for everyone but I love the feeling this match would carry. Two men who, in my mind, are overly-aggressive (Wolverine-like) figures. They would work toward a double DQ or ten count fall to start with; showing they are equals and neither will back down.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jack Bruce vs. Champagne Lover</strong></p><p>

<em>This one just screams money to me.</em></p>

Yoshimu Mushashibo vs. Tadayuki Kikkawa is the one that sounds like a "can't miss"

Champagne Lover vs. Jack Bruce is also one that gives me big vibes. Bruce's rockstar personality mixed with Champagne Lover's big movie star vibe. New vs. Old.

Somewhere, Fuyuko Higa has steam spewing out of her ears.

I don't know why. Higa hasn't done anything. She's not even that well regarded by her own booker (DEVIL)! That would be like Bea Priestley being pissed off because people are clamoring to see Charlotte vs Io. She hasn't even won the top title in her home promotion so....

My dream matches would be:

Lauren Easter vs Alicia Strong

Alicia Strong vs Joanne Rodriguez

Lauren Easter vs Danielle Sweetheart

Danielle Sweetheart vs Alicia Strong

Megumi Nakajima vs Alicia Strong

All of these with Sensational Ogiwara as the agent/producer.

Of the Top 10 matches in Cornellverse history, only one lucha match made the list: #8. Mr. Lucha vs. Sam Keith

So one of my dream matches that I am dying to book is Matthew Keith vs. Mr. Lucha III in a lucha del apuesta, preferably for a Mexican promotion. Sadly, I've never been able to get them on the same roster at the same time. I could probably pull this off with South of the Border if Matt's contract were ever to come up, but I tend to shy away from companies with a roster of over 100 people.