SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingAj" data-cite="KingAj" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also correct me if im wrong,<p> </p><p> but there are only 2 remaining active members on the roster who can become full grand slam champions.</p><p> </p><p> (Shooting Star, North American, Tag Team, World)</p><p> </p><p> Brett Biggz and ZWB. Both just need to win the North American and World. As the Shooting Star is retired as canon nobody else can win it.</p><p> </p><p> Well looks like ZWB is going to be pushed heavily by me!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Correct! More likely ZWB at this point.</p>

Also correct me if im wrong,

but there are only 2 remaining active members on the roster who can become full grand slam champions.

(Shooting Star, North American, Tag Team, World)

Brett Biggz and ZWB. Both just need to win the North American and World. As the Shooting Star is retired as canon nobody else can win it.

Well looks like ZWB is going to be pushed heavily by me!

Please put the world title on Biggz ;):D

I just picked up on the fact that Atom Smasher caused the concussion that forced Squeeky McClean to retire.

Also, is it still an option to send workers (i.e. Enforcer Roberts) to Developmental to train others? I never knew if it was actually accomplishing anything in the last game.

Since it got mentioned earlier, anyone else thought about a Women's Division for SWF this year? While the talent pool is a bit shallower (especially on the unemployed side), you also don't have to focus on women with high Sex Appeal, thanks to the different product this time around.

<p>Who is playing strict storylines? I feel it is more realistic to the game but wow... I took it off for one play through for the SWF and scored an 88 overall show grade without it. Man!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm thinking of keeping it on, as I agree that there should be a benefit to a story selling a match.</p>

Who is playing strict storylines? I feel it is more realistic to the game but wow... I took it off for one play through for the SWF and scored an 88 overall show grade without it. Man!

I'm thinking of keeping it on, as I agree that there should be a benefit to a story selling a match.

I am playing with it on, and it does make it harder, but once you hit the 5 storylines over 70 heat, your show grades jump up real quick. I did a couple of test runs before finally starting my diary lol

How's everyone doing with fitting everything on their shows? I actually increased all my PPVS from 2 hours & 30 minutes to 3 hours! I also increased my weekly TV Show from 2 hours to 2 hours & 30 minutes! I just felt like I needed more time with so many guys that I wanna push + so many feuds, I've got like 12 running right now!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Ramen" data-cite="Mr. Ramen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How's everyone doing with fitting everything on their shows? I actually increased all my PPVS from 2 hours & 30 minutes to 3 hours! I also increased my weekly TV Show from 2 hours to 2 hours & 30 minutes! I just felt like I needed more time with so many guys that I wanna push + so many feuds, I've got like 12 running right now!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did frequently expand my TV and PPV times on 2016 but I am really trying to avoid it this year. I will probably end up doing it once I am more familiar with how to book/got everyone more over. Which is tough going. I seem to be losing everyone popularity with how I've been booking. Think I may restart now I hit the 2 months and see how I do again.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Grfcboy95" data-cite="Grfcboy95" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did frequently expand my TV and PPV times on 2016 but I am really trying to avoid it this year. I will probably end up doing it once I am more familiar with how to book/got everyone more over. Which is tough going. I seem to be losing everyone popularity with how I've been booking. Think I may restart now I hit the 2 months and see how I do again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Prior to the latest patch there were issues with people more popular than the company finding it nearly impossible to gain pop. This seems significantly better now, just as a heads up.</p>

So after booking a few shows on my old save and getting used to things I made a few changes!

- switched the product from Three-Ring Circus to Main Event Spotlight

- adjusted my segment times to 5-minutes, hype videos to 4-minutes!

- booked a few more thought out feuds!

- increased my TV show from 2 hours to 2 hours & 30 minutes!

And with all that I was able to pull an 82 on my first show! Increasing my popularity in like 12 areas! So in all I’m pretty happy with where I’m at in terms of getting used to the new game/features etc!

I did frequently expand my TV and PPV times on 2016 but I am really trying to avoid it this year. I will probably end up doing it once I am more familiar with how to book/got everyone more over. Which is tough going. I seem to be losing everyone popularity with how I've been booking. Think I may restart now I hit the 2 months and see how I do again.

That’s fair! I think it’ll be essential to increase the show length once you’ve gotten used to the game! Either that or add a B Show!

Who is playing strict storylines? I feel it is more realistic to the game but wow... I took it off for one play through for the SWF and scored an 88 overall show grade without it. Man!

I'm thinking of keeping it on, as I agree that there should be a benefit to a story selling a match.

I was so tempted to when I had a great show with a 90 rated main event(Golden vs Mainstream) but the show grade was a 77 because of strict storylines. I think I read somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong) but if you take strict storylines off you don't get the match boost for a hot storyline so I decided to stick with it and later found a way to have 5 stories with over 70 heat but considering the default storylines put in place with SWF it seems a bit difficult to have that many stories at 70+.

I was so tempted to when I had a great show with a 90 rated main event(Golden vs Mainstream) but the show grade was a 77 because of strict storylines. I think I read somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong) but if you take strict storylines off you don't get the match boost for a hot storyline so I decided to stick with it and later found a way to have 5 stories with over 70 heat but considering the default storylines put in place with SWF it seems a bit difficult to have that many stories at 70+.

I definitely don’t think it’s impossible to do, like I’m currently running around 12 storyline’s with 8 above 70! SWF already has quite a filled roster with some good talent that need good storyline’s to push them up the card!

Just as a heads up storylines have, at least in the past, been heavily weighted towards their first segment, so if you're low on storylines with good heat - as you are at the start, I agree - it's a good plan to try and kick off new storylines with high-scoring segments if possible.

<p>Well, When Hell Freezes Over is in the books in my first trial run - and SWF have fallen to medium. Wrestling industry is buzzing, but it seems as if the not enough hot storylines was my major contributor?</p><p> </p><p>

Anyone actually manage to keep them above medium after the first pay per view?! All my ratings are below 70 -.-</p>

I know we only can play two in-game months but do any of you not go on a mass hiring spree and just work with the current roster?

I will hire around 2-3 indy talents to put into RIPW. They are more 'pet projects' than anything else. Outside of that, I don't really hire externally for a bit. I have in previous installments but not this time around.

I know we only can play two in-game months but do any of you not go on a mass hiring spree and just work with the current roster?

I hired a few Indy guys for RIPW but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of popular good workers out there that aren’t under written deals. So I’m gonna wait until a few contracts expire before I sign some people that will directly appear on SWF!

I hired a handful of indy guys for RIPW to be faces as they are really short on faces down there. But that's also because I'm playing both SWF and RIPW and need the balance.

I'm thinking of hiring 4-5 tag teams to beef up the division, because I love tag team wrestling, then 4-5 more singles wrestlers as long-term projects. So to you answer your question, yes.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LiquidSwords" data-cite="LiquidSwords" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know we only can play two in-game months but do any of you not go on a mass hiring spree and just work with the current roster?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I signed Dreadnought because I saw someone post on here somewhere about a stable of him, Matty Faith and Son of Vengeance and thought it would be really cool. I also signed Hell's Bouncer to be a big bruiser heel for me down the line. Thats the only signings i've made to RIPW. Didn't sign anyone else for the main roster.</p>

So am I the only one having difficulty getting good ratings with SWF guys? Des Davids vs Joey Morgan could only barely crack 60, the supposed hottest angle in the company Scythe vs Rocky Golden couldn't get much higher then that in a face off angle and Rocky rescuing Valiant from Remo and Rogue didn't rate much higher. How can these guys not manage decent angles? How are people finding an angle where the top face rescues another face dull?