What's Going on in Your Game?

Here is the latest big event from my self-created company, the World Wrestling Allliance. The WWA, uniting the greatest wrestlers from across the globe!

WWA Night of Glory

Week 4, September 2020

Kettley Arena (Mid South)

30,000 in Attendance (Sell Out!)

Angelle Inc. member Aztec Prince defeats Harry Allen in the opening contest, furthering his three month undefeated streak in WWA. (53)

In tag team action, The Wrecking Machines (Jack Avatar & Papa Swoll) defeated The McWade Brothers. (38)

Dean McWade suffered a broken neck during the contest, hurting the final score. Ironically, Dallas McWade announced his upcoming retirement the day after the show!

Making his WWA PPV debut, newest Angelle Inc. member Tsuneyo Yanagimoto remains undefeated after a dominant win over Stevie Grayson. (41)

In tag team action, The Enterprise (Logan Wolfsbaine & Prime Time Jack Pryde) defeated Billy Russell & Madman Boone. (51)

In the Match of Glory, aka an #1 Contenders Fatal Four Way Elimination Match, Razan Okamoto defeated Akima Brave, Enterprise member Nelson Callum, and Masked Cougar. Okamoto earns the right to challenge Frederique for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship later in the evening! (75)

In Six Man Tag Team Action, Chris Caulfield, Eddie Howard, & Sterling Whitlock defeated Les Messieurs (Mikel Alonso, Ozzie Golden, & Raphael). After Alonso ate the pin from Howard, the WWA Tag Team Champions (Golden & Raphael, also known as “Superb”) would walk out on their stable ally. Later in the evening, Alonso would try to get into the Les Messieurs locker room, but no one would open the door for him! (62)

In a WWA Intercontinental Championship Match, challenger and Angelle Inc. member Bryan Vessey would defeat champion Ernest Youngman by Disqualification. Fresh from retirement, Vessey looked moments away from becoming the second ever WWA IC Champion. Suddenly, the lights went out, and when they came back on…Mr. Lucha was standing in the ring! Mr. Lucha, the man who Vessey deliberately injured during his “triumphant” return from retirement! Referee Terakado called for the bell as an enraged Lucha pummeled Vessey all over the ring and ringside. When it was clear her client Vessey was losing the fight, Krissy Angelle would call for a retreat, and the duo would head for the exit. It’s clear, though, this blood feud is just getting started! (81)

In tag team action, The Wild Cats (El Jaguar & Tigre Salvaje Jr.) defeated Pablo Rodriguez & Tribal Warrior. The new duo of the sinister Rodriguez and savage Tribal Warrior looked primed for a big win, but Tiger Salvaje would snatch the victory away for the Wild Cats after catching Warrior with a surprise roll up! (65)

And Now…The Main Event!

Out comes the challenger Razan Okamoto to the sound of “The Man with the Machine Gun” by Enrico Deiana. The determined looking challenger, you couldn’t tell he just battled and defeated three of the finest wrestlers the world has to offer. All for this massive opportunity!

And here comes the champion, coming out to “I Want It All” by Queen. WWA World Heavyweight Champion Frederique walks to the ring donning quite the flashy robe, and he sure doesn’t mind flaunting it, either. Posing in the ring with the World Title around his waist, fireworks blast off behind the first ever WWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Frederique does all he can to continue his eight month reign as WWA World Champ. All the dirtiest tricks in the book. Even his Les Messieurs brethren interfere on his behalf. Yet, Okamoto overcomes it all, all on his own. Okamoto refuses to submit during the biggest opportunity of his career!

Beaten and battered, Frederique struggles to stand after taking Okamoto’s best shots. Okamoto lifts Frederique into the air and plants him with his patented Brainbuster Suplex! 1,2,3! That’s it! We have a brand new champion! Razan Okamoto is the second ever WWA World Heavyweight Champion! (79)

CKbLi3J.png

Some good, some bad from Summerslam 97. Mostly using this year as a launching pad to set up 98 and Austin's run. Gotta get Taker and Kane to 90 popularity atleast for me to get some good ratings, so hopefully that happens.

The Funk and Pillman rating shocks me. What overall is The Undertaker at?

The Funk and Pillman rating shocks me. What overall is The Undertaker at?

Funny you should mention the rating, Pillman wasn't suited to the match type which shocked me and Funk got hit for his morale, which is mostly my fault, I just use him on spare occasions until the Pillman sneaks into his farm and trashes it storyline popped up. Taker was sitting at around 85 before this PPV and has since gotten to 95 now that I'm in November, the popularity changes are huge, but I think I'd rather have this than the popularity changes a time ago when guys went up 2 points in half a year.

Trying to simultaneously build Dreadnought, James Diaz, and Texas Hangman is proving difficult. Hangman has gotten a couple squashes, but that's it. Diaz is tagging with Billy Russell, and Dreadnought is getting squashes but is about to get his first major storyline.

Almost at the end of Q1 with my touring NXT promotion (lots of WCW, WWE and NXT event names). Once I get to the end of that I amy start a dynasty.

I also have those three in my made up promotion. Dreadnought is my monster wrestler who just destroys stuff. Think post Wyatt Family Braun Strowman or Brock Lesnar. As of now, Dreadnought hasn't lost and will not lose until he gets the title and then reigns for atleast five months.

James Diaz is my badass character, think Stone Cold. I have plans to make Diaz my figurehead eventually but for now he will lose every now and then while he builds up popularity.

That leaves us with Texas Hangman. I like him, but not enough to make him one of my main eventers. Not yet, atleast, well see how he progresses. Think Test. Okay in ring skills (he improves rapidly in my games though) but terrible entertainment skills. Just like Test.

<p>I've been listening to Eric Bischoff talk about his TNA run on 83 Weeks. So today I fired up a TNA 2010 save in TEW. I thought it'd be fun to reenact the results for every show starting from the Jan. 4 IMPACT. I got 2 weeks in and WWE outbid me for RVD; he signed a 4-year deal there. That will force me to change some things... </p><p> </p><p>

I could have signed RVD before the save, but because he didn't debut until March IRL, I decided to wait on signing him. That's what I get for being cheap.</p>

<p>Me and my friend have started a CWA save where we do a brand split after WrestleFest 2020. The plan is for me to be CGC, managed by Steve DeColt, and for him to take control of NOTBPW, managed by The Natural (we practically had to chose him because none of the Stones can talk and he is just the on-screen rep for Jeremy Stone). Both of us wanted to be CGC because we both book Sports Ent style, but we decided that my friend should take NOTBPW because he know much more about women's wrestling in the C-Verse.</p><p> </p><p>

We are going to hire a large amount of names to give the brands some depth, most of which will debut after the draft. I may post a imgur link of the brands once we do the draft if anyone is interested. The biggest names that we signed were Frederique (renamed "Fabulous" Tony Garcia), Chris Caulfield, and Phillepe LaGranier (probably spelled that wrong). </p><p> </p><p>

Another amazing thing that happened was that Ricky DeColt told us that he would put over David Stone and thats good for three matches. So our plan is to have a Face v Face match at WrestleFest, then turn Ricky heel after the draft and align with Steve. He would then have a rematch with David at the next cross-brand PPV which Ricky would also lose and go 0-2 against David Stone.</p>

I just did a "Super J Cup"-esq. tournament in my 2004 WWE save, in which I hired a couple of prodigy-Lightweights from around the globe and put them into a three day tournament.

I created a third brand for them, so that the product would be different and the tournament took place in Japan, in the Sapporo Teisen Hall, the Nippon Budokan and the finals in the Osaka Dome

The match quality differed greatly, but it was a absolute banger.

Day 1 - Round of 16 - 69

KENTA (Noah) def. Nigel McGuinness (ROH) - 51

Jimmy Jacobs (ROH) def. Carl Willson (Freelance) (Sugar Dunkerton, btw) - 18

AJ Styles (TNA) def. CIMA (Noah) - 70

Volador Jr. (CMLL) def. Astro Boy II/Mistico (CMLL) - 38

Ruckus (CZW) def. Mark Briscoe (ROH) - 33

Frankie Kazarian (PWG) def. Jay Briscoe (ROH) - 25

Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) def. Homicide (ROH/JAPW) - 37

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Naomichi Marufuji (Noah) - 82

Day 2 - Round of 8 - 75

AJ Styles (TNA) def. KENTA (Noah) - 65

Volador Jr. (CMLL) def. Jimmy Jacobs (ROH) - 33

Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) def. Frankie Kazarian (PWG) - 44

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Ruckus (CZW) - 80

Day 3 - Semi-Finals & Finals - 90

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) - 88

AJ Styles (TNA) def. Volador Jr. (CMLL) - 60

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. AJ Styles (TNA) - 90

I just did a "Super J Cup"-esq. tournament in my 2004 WWE save, in which I hired a couple of prodigy-Lightweights from around the globe and put them into a three day tournament.

I created a third brand for them, so that the product would be different and the tournament took place in Japan, in the Sapporo Teisen Hall, the Nippon Budokan and the finals in the Osaka Dome

The match quality differed greatly, but it was a absolute banger.

Day 1 - Round of 16 - 69

KENTA (Noah) def. Nigel McGuinness (ROH) - 51

Jimmy Jacobs (ROH) def. Carl Willson (Freelance) (Sugar Dunkerton, btw) - 18

AJ Styles (TNA) def. CIMA (Noah) - 70

Volador Jr. (CMLL) def. Astro Boy II/Mistico (CMLL) - 38

Ruckus (CZW) def. Mark Briscoe (ROH) - 33

Frankie Kazarian (PWG) def. Jay Briscoe (ROH) - 25

Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) def. Homicide (ROH/JAPW) - 37

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Naomichi Marufuji (Noah) - 82

Day 2 - Round of 8 - 75

AJ Styles (TNA) def. KENTA (Noah) - 65

Volador Jr. (CMLL) def. Jimmy Jacobs (ROH) - 33

Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) def. Frankie Kazarian (PWG) - 44

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Ruckus (CZW) - 80

Day 3 - Semi-Finals & Finals - 90

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. Bryan Danielson (ROH/PWG/NJPW) - 88

AJ Styles (TNA) def. Volador Jr. (CMLL) - 60

Jyushin Thunder Liger (NJPW) def. AJ Styles (TNA) - 90

Is this 3 days in a row? If so, how bad does it affect attendance and ratings?

It was three days in a row. But I messed up and didn't have the first set to be a "Lesser" Event, resulting in a usual PPV big attendance of 36k people.

The other two shows weren't effected much by being right after another. Attendance was similar and rating wise the shows improvement tremendously, from the wrestlers in the later rounds no longer being percieved as "Unimportant". Keep in mind my Wrestlemania also happened in that month, so if the attendance numbers go penalized, it probably happened before Day 1 already.

Overall I would say no significant loss

I’m at the end of July 2020 in my TCW game and just found this interesting... a looking at my best matches so far, the three best matches I’ve put on all have T-Bone Bright involved. Still got a lot of building to do, but sometime in 2021 when Jay Chord and T-Bone feud over the title it’s going to be epic.

I’m at the end of July 2020 in my TCW game and just found this interesting... a looking at my best matches so far, the three best matches I’ve put on all have T-Bone Bright involved. Still got a lot of building to do, but sometime in 2021 when Jay Chord and T-Bone feud over the title it’s going to be epic.

TBone is a bright prospect but I just couldnt put the World Title on him until his psychology is MUCH better

Bought 2020 when released, downloaded a converted 1991 mod to play as WCW.

All was going fairly smoothly, though slowly as I hadn't played much. Made it to June 1991. Up until about the end of April, I had a strong backstage before the incidents slowly started creeping in and people getting pissed off about my actions.

Then all hell broke loose and I had incident after incident which tanked my backstage rating. I'm now hovering around 4% backstage prior to each show and over half my roster is a "minor negative influence." There's no hope for recovery and while I'm tempted to try and climb out of it, I think it just adds up to an issue with the mod conversion from 2016.

I just downloaded the released 1993 mod and I think I will go that route.

With all of the hardcore promotions wrecking young workers, I decided to save FCW from bankruptcy with some extra cash since they are more traditional..... and the next day they began a transition to anti-establishment hardcore.

I would immediately set my sights on them to crush them.

I would immediately set my sights on them to crush them.

The irony is that I was going to buy them and/or shut them down, but I have Marcos Gonzalez on my roster and figured that between that and them being more traditional, I'd save them instead. Now I'm just going to steal a few talents. I have a Dojo and will be making a PC so I will have an uninjured talent pool.

Even with the 100k, I gave them, they only have 56k and bleed money, so they may be on the verge of closing in a year or so. They were increasingly in the red for 5-6 months before my donation.

I started a save with WCW in 95 with Gaz's mod.

I'm now just coming up to June 96, which normally would mean the NWO debut. However I didn't manage to convince Scott Hall, so I have Waltman, Nash and Davey Boy coming over from the WWE. There's one other vital peace missing though.

I was building up to Hogan vs Flair at Starrcade so get the belt off Hogan as he wouldn't drop it to the Giant, however Hogan ends up with a year long injury so I have to vacate the title of which Flair wins it vs Savage at Starrcade. Flair then goes on to lose it to the Stinger, who'll have issues with the NWO when it forms obviously minus Hogan and Hall now.

Flair's had great help from Anderson,Beniot and Pillman as the Horseman dominate the scene, Beniot stole a victory and the US title from Sting, before he dropped it to Eddy Guerrero, who Beniot made a promise to put over, this helped allowing me to then put the title on Brian Pillman, so I can prepare Beniot for the main event.

The TV titles been meh, so I got it off the Renegade as quickly as I could and it was won and furthermore defended most weeks by Dean Malenko. He's only just dropped it to Jim Duggan to allow Malenko to go help the Crusierweight's get over.

Only one champion so far since I started the division and it's been Ultimo Dragon, and he's had beef with Chris Jericho who's friend Lance Storm has joined him in beatdowns of Ultimo.

Tag division has mostly saw issue between the Stieners, the Road Warriors and the Champs Harlem Heat.

Whilst The Shark was kicked from the Dungeon of Doom to allow Big Bubba Rodgers and Scott Norton to join.

This is my first time owning a TEW game and I’m so hooked. I’m doing a TCW game and I’ve just finished the month of August.

Jay Chord just won the title off Aaron Andrews in a ladder match. This was Chord’s second shot at the title. Planning a rubber match at the next PPV, thinking 2 out of 3 Falls, but haven’t solidified that yet.

Desperate to beef up the Tag Team Division I had Mighty Mo and T-Bone (Towers of Destruction) win the titles from The Elite during a several month feud they had with The Syndicate as a whole. They just defended against Freddy Huggins and Doc Hammond in the highest rated match I’ve done so far (89). Now I am about to start a feud with them and The Heirs to the Throne (Greg Gauge and Matthew Keith) which should be incredible.

Wolf has been out for a few months injured since losing to Andrews at Total Mayhem and being jumped afterwards by Huggins and Hammond as Huggins took over control of The Syndicate. The plan is a several month feud where Wolf aims to seek revenge on each member of the group as a newfound face.

Working on overhauling Sinner Society. Donte Dunn just debuted to help Eddie Peak win a match at the PPV. I’m working on stealing Sycthe from SWF and will have him and Mutant join the group replacing The Behemoths. Eventually Peak will mentor Sycthe to a world title run hopefully.

My pet projects are currently a stable of younger guys Ernest Youngman, Nelson Callum and Rich & Famous who were kind of adopted by Jay Chord as his cronies. I’ve got Youngman up to Recognizable now and he’s pulling match ratings in the 70’s. Going to have him feud with Joshua Taylor who is face and on a nice run. Callum isn’t yet recognizable, but hits the 70’s in matches periodically.

My other favorite project is a tag team of Bear Bekowski who was cut by SWF and Logan Wolfsbaine. I signed Squeaky McClean to manage them and am trying to push them as this unstoppable force in the tag division over the next couple months before putting the titles on them if all works as planned.

Looking forward to the King of Kings tournament in November. I plan to bring back the International Title and the winner gets that title plus the future world title shot. Which I think I will use as more of a Money in the Bank thing and say they have to claim the title shot sometime before the end of Total Mayhem, but doesn’t have to be at Total Mayhem.

I spend way too much time at work thinking about my storylines and what I am my going to do where.

Tuesday, Week 1, February 2021

It is just three days since the World Wrestling Alliance’s latest big event, WWA New Year’s Revolution. On the card, WWA World Heavyweight Champion Razan Okamoto retain his championship against Enterprise member Davis Wayne Newton in a battle of undefeated WWA superstars. Okamoto didn’t come out the match unscathed. In fact, on this episode of WWA Showcase, Okamoto heads to the ring with his arm in a sling after suffering a Strained Rotator Cuff.

With the WWA World Title resting on his good shoulder, Okamoto speaks through broken English. He speaks about how much it means to be the WWA World Champion, and how his four month reign has meant to him and his career. He is proud of his success, and looks forward to many more days of representing the WWA.

Just then, he is interrupted by the music of Angelle Incorporated. It appears to be trouble for Okamoto, as Krissy Angelle leads out the stable she has built in mere months. The previously retired Bryan Vessey. The Japanese phenom, Tsuneyo Yanagimoto. The duo dubbed by Angelle as Mexico’s Finest, Aztec Prince & Blue Phantom. And, Angelle’s latest addition by mere days, the New Zealander and WWA newcomer Damian Dastardly. The entire crew stands on the stage rather than approach the ring and Okamoto, as Angelle has a mic in hand.

“It was just a few months ago when I walked out on this stage and said I was going to recruit the best wrestlers in the world. I was going to recruit the best the world had to offer to create the best stable in professional wrestling. Ladies and Gentlemen, I think it is safe to say that I did exactly what I said I was going to do! But…it is time for me to admit my real purpose, as there is no better time than now. The truth is..there is no Angelle Incorporated! Angelle Inc. was merely a rouse, a cover up for my true intentions. You see, while I enjoy being here in WWA, I was in fact recruited to come to this company. I was paid handsomely to come here and create this magnificent stable in my benefactor’s absence. I did exactly what I was paid to do! I created an Empire! I created an empire, and it is time for its king to make his illustrious return!

“Razan Okamoto! WWA! Do the right thing, and BOW DOWN! Bow down to the Emperor of the World Wrestling Alliance. Bow down…to the KURATA EMPIRE!

The entire arena is in shock as the men on the stage step aside for their leader. Just seven months after tearing his Achilles, Masa Kurata makes his return to WWA! Led to the ring by Krissy Angelle, a grinning Kurata goes face to face with Okamoto. The crowd is on fire at just the idea of these two potentially battling!

Masa Kurata accepts the microphone from Krissy Angelle as he steps closer to Razan Okamoto. He speaks in broken English.

“Razan Okamoto…your title…IS MINE!”

In a blink of an eye, Angelle distracts Okamoto just long enough for Kurata to cheap shot the World Champion. The beat down begins, finalized with Kurata hitting the K-HD!

Kurata stands over Okamoto and the WWA World Heavyweight Title triumphantly, as a new day has begun here in the World Wrestling Alliance. Masa Kurata has returned, and the Kurata Empire has risen!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dbritton987" data-cite="dbritton987" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tuesday, Week 1, February 2021</span></strong><p> </p><p> It is just three days since the <strong>World Wrestling Alliance</strong>’s latest big event, WWA New Year’s Revolution. On the card, WWA World Heavyweight Champion <strong>Razan Okamoto</strong> retain his championship against Enterprise member <strong>Davis Wayne Newton</strong> in a battle of undefeated WWA superstars. Okamoto didn’t come out the match unscathed. In fact, on this episode of <strong>WWA Showcase</strong>, Okamoto heads to the ring with his arm in a sling after suffering a Strained Rotator Cuff.</p><p> </p><p> With the WWA World Title resting on his good shoulder, Okamoto speaks through broken English. He speaks about how much it means to be the WWA World Champion, and how his four month reign has meant to him and his career. He is proud of his success, and looks forward to many more days of representing the WWA. </p><p> </p><p> Just then, he is interrupted by the music of <strong>Angelle Incorporated.</strong> It appears to be trouble for Okamoto, as <strong>Krissy Angelle</strong> leads out the stable she has built in mere months. The previously retired <strong>Bryan Vessey</strong>. The Japanese phenom, <strong>Tsuneyo Yanagimoto</strong>. The duo dubbed by Angelle as <strong>Mexico’s Finest, Aztec Prince & Blue Phantom</strong>. And, Angelle’s latest addition by mere days, the New Zealander and WWA newcomer <strong>Damian Dastardly.</strong> The entire crew stands on the stage rather than approach the ring and Okamoto, as Angelle has a mic in hand.</p><p> </p><p> “It was just a few months ago when I walked out on this stage and said I was going to recruit the best wrestlers in the world. I was going to recruit the best the world had to offer to create the best stable in professional wrestling. Ladies and Gentlemen, I think it is safe to say that I did exactly what I said I was going to do! But…it is time for me to admit my real purpose, as there is no better time than now. The truth is..<strong>there is no Angelle Incorporated!</strong> Angelle Inc. was merely a rouse, a cover up for my true intentions. You see, while I enjoy being here in WWA, I was in fact recruited to come to this company. I was paid handsomely to come here and create this magnificent stable in my benefactor’s absence. I did exactly what I was paid to do! I created an <strong>Empire!</strong> I created an empire, and it is time for its king to make his illustrious return! </p><p> </p><p> “Razan Okamoto! WWA! Do the right thing, and BOW DOWN! Bow down to the Emperor of the World Wrestling Alliance. Bow down…to the <strong>KURATA EMPIRE!</strong>”</p><p> </p><p> The entire arena is in shock as the men on the stage step aside for their leader. Just seven months after tearing his Achilles, <strong>Masa Kurata</strong> makes his return to WWA! Led to the ring by Krissy Angelle, a grinning Kurata goes face to face with Okamoto. The crowd is on fire at just the idea of these two potentially battling! </p><p> </p><p> Masa Kurata accepts the microphone from Krissy Angelle as he steps closer to Razan Okamoto. He speaks in broken English.</p><p> </p><p> “Razan Okamoto…your title…<strong>IS MINE!”</strong></p><p> </p><p> In a blink of an eye, Angelle distracts Okamoto just long enough for Kurata to cheap shot the World Champion. The beat down begins, finalized with Kurata hitting the K-HD! </p><p> </p><p> Kurata stands over Okamoto and the WWA World Heavyweight Title triumphantly, as a new day has begun here in the World Wrestling Alliance. Masa Kurata has returned, and the Kurata Empire has risen!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> what size is your company, this save is so interesting, it make sme want to go and have a stab at the c-verse 2020 rather than 2005 which i always play </p><p> </p><p> and i always play a almost comic book style promotion full of cinematic matches and crazy storylines</p>

I had a strong backstage before the incidents slowly started creeping in and people getting pissed off about my actions.

Then all hell broke loose and I had incident after incident which tanked my backstage rating. I'm now hovering around 4% backstage prior to each show and over half my roster is a "minor negative influence." There's no hope for recovery and while I'm tempted to try and climb out of it, I think it just adds up to an issue with the mod conversion from 2016.

There are definitely options. A tabula rasa would be very drastic, but you'll basically have to give them the hardline treatment and follow up with immediate evictions. You'll lose several main events for sure, but it's the only way. I honestly like that this could happen. In previous games it was far too easy to just infest your backstage with cheap happy-go-lucky workers that lift everyone's spirits, despite never being paid or booked. :confused:

It's never a lost cause as most of the penalties are inscribed in either the workers or the backstage rules. Only the incidents cause a semi-lasting damage, but you can put a stop to it by firing the workers in question. Within a month you can technically clean it up to 100% with hirings and firings.